Crazy » Brohm *COMPLETE*

By _lovelygbg

Do you think I'm C̵̷̵͙̱͓͑̊̄ͅṙ̗͖̩̪͙̐́͘͜a̢̠̗̞̜͚̟͂͒zͧ̏͏̵̩̠̩̯͎̣̥́y͖̦͓͉͐͛͝?! !! H20vanoss ~ a lot MiniCat ~a lot... More

2 ~ I had a feeling
3 ~ New Faces
4 ~ A Dark Past
5 ~ First Impressions
6 ~ So Many Secrets
7 ~ Twelve Months Onwards
8 ~ The Serum
9 ~ Everything Gets Revealed
10 ~ Lukes Behind This
11 ~ Shocked.
12 ~ Interrogation and Erotification
13 ~ Chilleds Little Secret
14 ~ Twisted
15 ~ Lia and Sausage?
16 ~ Planning
17 ~ Planned
18 ~ Riddle Me This...
19 ~ Engaged
20 ~ Ending.
yalllllll hi

1 ~ New Arrivals.

616 13 4
By _lovelygbg

Evans POV

It was a Wednesday morning.. No, it was the Wednesday morning. The morning I started my Job. At least I wasn't starting this job Alone. Bryce was going to come with me. Marcel and Arlan were guards and offered a job working as staff their to the guys a few years ago. Where's the place? It's an asylum. It's in a top secret place I can't speak a word of. It's pretty close to Santa Monica Pier, that's all I can say.

The Manager of this asylum was a friend of mine. We've known each other for years but, didn't quiet get along. That's why I must admit, I am petrified.

I had packed my things and now I was ready to go, this is a job that gives you your own accommodation. They provide Breakfast, Dinner, Tea and Sleep. You have your own room, Sometimes even a room mate. Depends if you want one or not. I think I'll be okay.

I stepped outside and got in my truck. I had to go and pick up-

Bryce: Where are you Evan?

I had to pick up Bryce, as I was saying.

Me: I'm just leaving, I'll be there in 5.

Bryce: don't worry, I'm just around the corner.

I looked around and saw Bryce by the corner of my house. I smiled and approached him, after throwing my case in the back of my truck. I took his case and wheeled it to the truck.
"You ready for this..?" He asked. I smile warmly "Well, not exactly but.. who cares really?"
I walked around to the front of the car as I jumped into the drivers seat, Bryce sitting next to me.
"That's your answer? This isn't like a normal job, it's an asylum.." he mumbled, sounding kinda nervous. He didn't sound ready but, I guess that's Bryce for you. He's to innocent for this.
"You aren't ready, are you?" I asked.
"No, not really Ev.." he mumbled.
"You'll be fine Bryce! I promise buddy, now lets go.." I set the car into gear and started it up. He gave me a worried look, I raised an eyebrow.
"All the Boys, apart from Marcel and Arlan, have all fallen for their patients.."
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"What do you think I mean? Tyler was telling me about it... all of them... they're gonna try fucking about with us Ev!"

-----

Bryces POV

"They won't do anything, we won't be falling for them, okay?" He assured me.
Although I didn't feel assured enough. I was a confident person but, this is an asylum we're talking about. I sighed and smiled. "Whatever you say so.." I mumbled, staying calm whilst listening to the radio.

-----

We arrived after a 40-ish minute drive from Evans house. It looked like this place was located underground or in a fucking mountain. I didn't pay much attention to the road because I am extremely scared. The patients here are insane. There's two sides to the place, side A and B. They both have hard working patients but, side B was crazy. This is where the most 'Delirious psychos' are. I know a lot of people who work her anyway, I'm very excited for this job and also shitting myself at the same time.

Well when me and Evan arrived we were greeted by our new boss. He smiled warmly at us "Ahh... Bryce, Evan. Welcome.."
"Hello, nice to see you again.." I said as we shook hands.
Evan wasn't a big fan "Hello, Luke.." he smiled. Clearly showing fake emotions towards Luke, causing Luke to chuckle a little to himself.
"This way.." he turned around and wiggled his index finger slowly, directing us to follow. We had two heavily armed guards behind us. We followed trough to a small room labeled the Janitors Room. But this was a fake room. This room was locked by a keycard scanner. Like scanned his way through as we followed in.

Inside was quite a big room. The door was a maroon shade with a heavy black tint on the window. The inside was hung with white coats, like lab coats. Each coat hung up on a screw in the
wall. Each screw had a label above with all our names, as did our white coats. There was a keycard in one pocket of each and every lab coats, including spares. The room was split into two, side A and side B. There were gun at the back, also small 60cm by 30cm safes for our belongings. The safes had the passcode of 0000 until you reset a new password each day, or keep the same one the whole time. Or just use your keycard, but like our coats they were labeled. This was pretty cool, first time being accepted..

-----

Evans POV

The room was mesmerizing, the only 'thing' I didn't like in there was Cart00nz. Sorry, Luke. He doesn't like his Code Name that much. Not when it comes to being 'professional'..

We were looking around. Mine and Bryce's lockers weren't next to each other. They went in an Order of Brock, Tyler, Me, Davids, Bryce's and That's it. Marcel and Arlan had their own lockers, but they were right by Tyler's.
I sighed happily "Were all here.."
"Coincidentally.." Bryce added as Luke smiled. "Well, it's gonna be hard and all friend need to be there for each other.." he glared at me on the last part of that. We've had a bad past, that's all I'll say. Bryce didn't see, he was to busy checking out his new gear.
"Your bags have been taken out of toe trucks and put in your room, and it's obvious the pastel purple was Bryce's.." Luke stated, Bryce chuckled and looked down to the floor.
"What? I'm different okay.."
I chuckled a little.
"Get your coats and keycards, there's also pens and spare papers over there.." he pointed to a double door cupboard. He then glanced at the safes "Clipboards in their for notes as well as note pads, everything is labeled so there will be no trouble.." he walked away to the door before turning around.
"But be careful of YOUR patients, I've given you both a challenge.." he had a smug look on his face.
"On the first day?!" Is yelled a little.
He raised his index finger to his lips
"Shh.." he paused "No, you start tomorrow.." he winked and left, slamming the door behind him.
"Fucking hate that guy.." I mumbled.
"I heard hat Ev.." Bryce chuckled. I returned it with a smile, we both put our coats on over our clothes. We both wore Black Jeans. Mine had rips by the knees. I wore a black shirt and red Nike trainers. Bryce wore White adidas and a white shirt with a pastel pink, yellow, purple, blue and green check look. Both covered by our coats anyway.
"You ready bud..?" I asked.

-----

Bryce's POV

"You ready bud..?" He asked me, I shrugged.
"Well is now or never.." we both had our clipboards and coats. Key cards and pens. We both left, not seeing that room until tomorrow. There was a tall dark skinned Gaurs waiting outside. It was Marcel. He smirked..
"I'll be taking Y'all to your rooms, long time no see my mans.." lead us down a hallway as we walked and talked.
"Where's Droidd?" Evan asked, suing our Code names Instead of real names.
"Shit happened.." he mumbled as he looked down.
"What do you mean..?" I asked, clearly worried.
"Well, shit happens in this asylum.." he paused and must've seen Evans worried Expression.
"He's fine though, I promise.." we took the lift to the second floor, which you didn't need a key card for. Different.
"Okay, well that's a relief.." I smiled, taking a deep breathe. Marcel smiled back.

We then reached the second floor, Marcel took Evan to his room dropping him off quickly, before then taking me to mine. We were a few doors apart but that's because the crew was between us. He let me in as we talked and said our good byes. I shut my door, it auto locked. Well, I think every door does here.
"Well.. it's now or never.." I mumbled to myself as I started unpacking.

-----

Marcel's POV

I saw Tyler and the guys outside Brock's room, right next to Evans. Luckily, sound proof doors are a thing.
"Did ya tell em?" Tyler asked.
"On theirs first day? Fuck off bro.." I started to sweat as I fell dizzy and leaned against the wall..

*Flashback*

"Leave! Now!" Arlan screamed, trying to shoot and stab off the patient. I needed to take a shot, but the drops of Blood at sweat caused a blurry vision. I didn't understand his cursing he was screaming out as he was Mexican so, all I understood was 'bitch'. This was in the middle of a hallway, with a flashing light. Causing us to be in pitch black for the matter of 3 seconds at a time.

"Droids move..!" I tried to take a shot in the dark, literally.. turns out I took a shot on my best friend. I panicked as the Patient approached me. You can't kill another human.. i thought to myself. it's a part of my job. My bestfriend is dying! I didn't take long to think about my actions. The back of my Rifle flung around at hit his jaw and temple, knocking him straight out. I ran over to Arlan and fell to the floor.
"Droidd! I'm, I'm so fucking sorry.." I mumbled. He held his hand on the wound as we both applied pressure. Medics came rushing in.. most of it was a blur.. they checked me out I was fine, but Marcel was rushed out and takes down to the Basement underground area. That's the hospital here. I panicked, I smashed through the specialized guards and got to my bestfriend. I saw blood spill out of his mouth, he grabbed my hand and said "I'm s-sorry.. but, my time is up.. I love you, you're my bestfriend okay.." he coughed as his heart rate slowed down "You're a dickhead.. but, you saved a lot of us.. I love you Marcel and take car-care of the boys-" after that he closed his eyes, heart rate stopped. I trembled backwards, not seeing much that was going on. All I heard was a shout of Clear as I fell to the floor, faint..

It all went so fast...

*End of Flashback*

Tyler rubbed my back, Brock leaned next to me, checking my breathing pattern. Daithi smiled at me, I returned one. They all sighed in relief.
"We know what's happening to you man, you need to see someon-" I cut Brock off.
"I don't need anyone okay.. my bestfriend is dead because of me. You don't need emotional help, you need medical help. For fucking man slaughter.." I mumbled as I shook Tyler off of me and walked away.
"He'll be fine, he just needs some time.." Tyler said, not thinking I could hear.
"Time? What I need is my bestfriend guys.." I mumbled and walked away, back to my said position. I fucking hated having PTSD, always Fucking with my brain. I should tell them but, they'll just think I'm even more crazy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 9.4K 59
***COMPLETED*** It wasn't their choice. In fact, nobody had a choice. Someone else chose and the rest just passed it on. Who actually makes these...
2.9K 167 23
While the BBS gang is out on a mission, an accident occurs. Jonathan doesn't make it out alive. A year later, Evan still suffers the pain and the he...
1.6K 24 10
marcel and brock was planning go to the beach with evan. they thought they were going to simply hang out and play around in the beach but when they...
5.7K 221 36
Brock and his gang have been running all their lives. They some how escaped from the lab two weeks ago that tested on wild animals and mutates them i...