We Both Fucked Up

By bigdickstopher

Twenty-one year old Brianna has been through hell and back literally. Never allowing people in her life beca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Memories
33
34
update
new book

15

2.7K 67 22
By bigdickstopher

hi cuties, make sure you guys really notice and understand the little innuendos that I write. I don't want to put them all out at once because it's gonna be quite obvious. Soooo... these lil' hints are gonna be gradual.

Chris

I inhaled the blunt, I took another hit and then passed it over to August. We were chilling on his balcony, smoking weed and just catching up since we ain't hang out for a few days.

"So you tellin' me, Christopha Maurice Brown gotta gir'?" He asked before taking a hit. I laughed while nodding my head, "Guess who it is." I told him. He didn't say anything before shrugging and taking another hit.

"Brianna." I said and he choked on the smoke and widened his eyes, "Brianna Brianna?" He questioned. "Yeah bro." He tried to pass the blunt over but I shook my head because I was already higher than a kite.

"Damn bruh, how you got that?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't even know." I said honestly because Brianna was one of a kind and I'm truly blessed to call her my girl.

This reminded me to text her and make sure she was good. "Shawty got you cheesed tha' hard?" He asked as I was smiling and texting her. "Chillat on that bruh." I told him before laughing.

Can you come over please?

Yo, you good?

Yes. I just wanna see you.

You miss me?

Chris, I'm not gonna ask you again. 🙄

Aight aight chill, I'm coming right now.

"I'ma head out bro." I said standing up and dabbing it up with him. "Be safe man." He said and I nodded my head and let myself out.

I arrived over to Brianna's house and I knocked the door waiting for her to answer. "Hey, you made it." She said smiling me moving to the side letting me in. "I felt like if I didn't come, you would kill me."

She rolled her ass, "Stop being dramatic." She said going over to the kitchen. She was wearing shorts that shaped her body and a sports bra.

"I was making some food for you before you came, but you arrived so fast." She told me stirring the pot. I took a seat on the dinning table, "What chu' cooking?"

"I'm making you some rice, fried chicken, black eye peas and buttermilk biscuits." She replied. "Damn, where you been all my life?" I asked getting up and wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my chin on her shoulder.

She smacked her lips, "Chris move." She nudged her elbow back hitting me in the stomach. "Ah fuck!" I moved back and held onto my guts. "You play too much girl." I said sucking my teeth. "Then stop touching me." She pulled out a plate and placed the foods on it.

"Here." She handed me the plate. "You hit me so hard, I lost my appetite." I told her rubbing my chest. "Chris, I'm not gonna ask you again."

"That's ya favorite word huh?" I joked and she didn't even crack a smile.

"I ain't hungr-" She stuffed the handful of rice into my mouth. "Chew." I did as she said. "Swallow." I raise my eyebrow but she straight-faced me, so I swallowed the rice.

"Was that so hard?" - "You lucky I'm hungry." I grabbed the plate and walked into the living room. She walked behind me and I could hear herself laughing which made me shake my head.

"You not hungry?" I asked her. She shook her head, "No." - "C'mere." She moved over to me and laid her head against my shoulder while flipping through channels.

Brianna

"You wanna watch this?" I asked leaving the show on Power. He nodded his head, "Yes, this shit is so lit." He was finished with his plate of food and sat it down on the table.

"Somebody need to beat his ass." Chris said pointing at the television. "I know right, his spoiled ass needa go somewhere." I said smacking my lips.

I heard somebody at the door and when I looked up it was Cardi coming back from work. "Hey girl." I picked my head up and went over to her and gave her a hug. "How was your day?" I asked as we both walked into the kitchen and she was making herself a plate.

"It's getting better now, but I'm this close to fucking these bitches up." She said pinching her fingers together and grabbing a bottle of water. I laughed as I sat on the kitchen counter while she microwaved her food.

"I need to know whose these people who got you all mad for." I said laughing. After, she pulled her plate of food out from the microwave and we both walked in living room. "Hey ugly, I didn't see you here." - "Aw, you tryna rib Cardi?"

She shrugged her shoulders before eating some of her chicken, "We all know I'll violate you worse. So save ya' self the trouble." Chris was about to say something but I gave him that look because all they did was argue with each other whenever they were around and I didn't have time for their shenanigans.

Cardi busted out laughing, "You whipped already? Damn.." She said shaking her head, Chris just laughed but didn't say anything back to her. "Aye Brianna, can you braid my hair?" He asked.

"Okay hold on." I got up and went into the room and grabbed hair lotion, rat comb and then a pillow. I went back into the living room and I laid down the pillow and he sat on top of it.

I started moisturizing his hair and I divided his hair with the rat comb. He was picked his phone and was using it while I braided his hair. Half-way into braiding his hair, I noticed something on his phone. Is my eyes deceiving me? I snatched the phone from his hand and looked at it.

I read the text messages and he tried to grab the phone back but I jerked back and glared at him. After I finished, I looked up at him. "Chris what the fuck is this" I said showing him the phone getting up from the couch.

"Brianna, I was going to tell you." I looked back at the phone, "You gotta child?" I asked him and I could tell the answer already. I threw the phone at him. "Fuck you." I walked past him and went into my room as he was calling after me.

Omniscient

(First time doing Omniscient so.)

Brianna walked into her bed room not before slamming the door shut making sure Chris heard it. Cardi got up from her couch, "Wha' jus' happened?" Chris didn't say anything, he just sat down on the couch with his head on his hands.

He knew he fucked up, he knew he shoulda told her before they even became something serious. By this time Cardi got up and got his phone and already seen what they both seen. "So you gotta baby?"

"She's pregnant and it was before Brianna." Chris tried to plead. "Ya dumb ass needa fix this." She said before walking into the kitchen mumbling words. "Dumb ass wanna be breaking my best friend heart.." She sucked her teeth. Chris sighed and got up and walked over to Brianna's room.

"Bri. Let me in." He said knocking on the door but on the other side Brianna head was in her hand as she cried. She didn't even know why she was crying but she just was. She heard the door knocking but she ignored it knowing it was Chris.

The knocking didn't stop and Chris kept twisting and turning the knobs so Brianna just got up from the bed and opened the door, "What the fuck do you want?"

"Brianna, I am sorry." He told her still standing in front of her. Seeing her light cry hurt him. His apologies didn't phase her she just straight-faced him with her arms crossed. "Can I come in?" She moved to the side and allowed him to walked into her small bedroom.

He awkwardly sat on her bed while she stood in her place not wanting to sit next to him. "You not gonna sit down?" He asked her. "Chris if you wanna talk then talk." She told him.

He sighed, "Brianna, I didn't know she was pregnant till a few back and I was gonna tell you, I promise." He said looking at her sincerely. With her arms still crossed, "What's her name?"

"Nikki." Chris replied and Brianna wasn't surprised with answer at all. "You got this bitch pregnant?" Chris didn't reply and Brianna got the answer she was looking for.

She sighed and sat on the bed besides him, "When did you find out?"       

"I don't remember." - "Was it after you asked me to be your girlfriend?"

He shook his head no. "And you didn't think that's something I should've known before being in a relationship with you, Chris?"               

"So that woulda changed how you felt about me?" He rebutted."Chris that doesn't even matter. If we gonna be in a relationship I should know about a whole fucking child of yours."

The room was in silence for a few minutes before Chris said, "You still wanna be with me?" He asked turning his head over her. She didn't say anything, she was too wrapped up in her thoughts. "Is there anything you need to tell me?"

He shook his head no. "No Brianna, that's all I had to tell you." - "If I find out something you not telling me, we're done. You hear me?" 

He nodded his head and put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer, "I'm really sorry Brianna. I shoulda' jus' told you, but I thought you was not gonna wanna be with me." Brianna looked up at him, "You having a child doesn't change my feelings for you though."

"You forgive me?" He asked her and she nodded her head. "Aight, go get dressed. I'ma take you out to go eat."

Somewhere else in New York City, a jealous malicious man named Derek was opening his trap up once again after making sure the Feds were off his back.

"Aye Big T, go ahead and tell everybody that it's safe to come back." He told him putting his blunt out. Big T nodded his head and left the room to make some calls.

DJ walked in the office that Derek was in. "Hey bro." Derek said looking up from his phone, DJ simply nodded his head also greeting Killa who was in the room and sat in a chair that was available. "You good bro?" Derek asked.

"Yeah, I'm just having girl problems." He admitted while quickly texting on his phone. Derek glanced over at Killa and he wasn't really paying attention to their conversation, so he looked at DJ waiting for them to make eye contact.

Once they did, he gave him a confused look and DJ didn't say anything but shook his head.

"Cool..." Derek got up and left his office in annoyance.

Cardi walked into mall that was on the same block as the hospital she walked in. She was headed over to Chipotle for her lunch break. On her way there she bumped into a tall figure. She dropped her small purse that she was holding.

After she picked it up, she looked up and it was August, Chris' friend. "Oh hey August." She said smiling and putting a few strands of her hair behind her ear. "You good?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"Whea' you about to go?" He questioned. "I'm going to go eat for lunch." She replied. "Can I joi-" His phone started ringing in his hand and he answered it. "I'm about to head over there right now." He said hanging up the phone. "I gotta go, I'm gonna talk to you later okay?" He said and before she could reply, he walked off.

Cardi shrugged his shoulders and continue to go over and order her food. She went over to the seating area to eat. After a while she heard the chair in front of her scrapping against the floor. She picked her head up and saw DJ sitting in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" Cardi asked genuinely confused. "Why have you been dodging my calls and texts?" He asked ignoring my question. "I've been busy." She sipped onto her drink. "Cardi.." He stale-faced her knowing that she wasn't saying the truth.

"Alright fine. I saw a pink ass dildo in your bathroom." She said bluntly. He shifted in his seat uncomfortably and automatically regretted coming over here. "Probably some girl left it there before we started getting serious." He replied shrugging his shoulders.

She slowly ate her food as she observed him and she could tell something off about him but she just couldn't put her finger on it. "I'll speak to you later, I got to go." She got up and left him there alone.

did y'all catch any tea??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...
188K 4.9K 47
Sarah has had enough of August abusive ways will she be able to escape. Read to find out about more. THIS STORY IS MADE UP, NOT BASED ON REAL EVENT...
12.3K 279 31
Who's that Baddie. Girl he's Finnnnnnne 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀
82K 2.4K 15
Tionne is a 20 year old stripper. She has no family. At one point she was homeless. She was roaming the street one night and came up to ICE PARADISE...