House Of Anubis (MySeasonOneC...

By usernameunknown_x

This is a story that's based on the British TV show, House Of Anubis!! It did finish in 2013 but I am gonna w... More

Season 1||Chapter 1
Season 1||Chapter 2
Season 1||Chapter 3
Season 1||Chapter 4
Season 1||Chapter 5
Season 1||Chapter 6
Season 1||Chapter 7
Season 1||Chapter 8
Season 1||Chapter 9
Season 1||Chapter 10
Season 1||Chapter 11
Season 1||Chapter 12
AuthorsNote
Season 1||Chapter 13
Season 1||Chapter 14
Season 1||Chapter 15
Season 1||Chapter 16
AuthorsNote
Season 1||Chapter 17
AnotherNote
Season 1||Chapter 18
Season 1||Chapter 19
Season 1||Chapter 20
AuthorsNote
Season 1||Chapter 21
AuthorsNote
Season 1||Chapter 22
Season 1||Chapter 23
Season 1||Chapter 25
Season 1||Chapter 26
AuthorsNote
Season 1||Chapter 27
AuthorsNote
Season 1||Chapter 28
AuthorsNote
Season 1||Chapter 29
Season 1 Finale||Chapter 30
Christmas Special!

Season 1||Chapter 24

168 3 0
By usernameunknown_x

Ninas POV

"Guys, there they are!" I exclaim as I see Alfie and Amber making their way over to us.

"Where were you guys?!" Fabian asked relieved.

"Eh..we don't actually knoww..." Alfie began.

They don't know..?

'That's what they said' I heard Eddie.

'Oh shut up!'

I looked at him and saw him smirking.

I rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean yous don't know where yous were!??" Patricia demanded.

"Isn't it obvious? We mean we don't know where we were. We were right behind yous then all of a sudden we...walked into ... the kitchen?" Amber said.

She started saying it with a confident attitude then near the end she didn't sound so certain of herself.

"Okay, now you've said it out loud, it doesn't make sense." Alfie said.

"Finally yous caught on!" Fabian said sarcastically.

"But it's true though Alfie! I don't remember anything else although.." Amber began.

"..we feel like there's something we are supposed to remember." Alfie finished.

"But we don't know-" Amber started.

"-what." Alfie finished.

Honestly.

"Adorable. Instead of finishing each other's sentences...try and remember where yous were?" Eddie said.

Alfie and Amber both look at each other and nodded.

"Oh no." Patricia said and all of a sudden they are both scrunching there faces up making grunting noises.

We all can't help but let out a laugh.

"Seriously guys yous need to try and.." I say when Alfie cuts me off.

"Wait! I actually remembered something." Alfie says and closes his eyes again. "It's like..the memories are in bits and pieces. We were falling...it's dark..and there's a thud. I think we hit the ground."

We all look at each other then at Amber.

She sees and says "Oh fine, I know what to do." And she scrunched her face up like Alfie again trying to remember.

"Oh yeah! Alfie remember I asked you 'Where are we?' And you said you don't know."

"That's helpful!" Patricia says.

"I can't remember anything else, sorry guys." She says with her eyes closed.

"I remember Ambs. I can't think of what else happened though." He says. "Maybe we were in the tunnels and fell maybe? That's how we get to Rufus isn't it.."

"True!" Amber said. "But it doesn't feel like the whole story."

"It doesn't sound like the whole story either.." I say.

Amber and Alfie open their eyes.

"Lets head back guys. We will figure out what to do with Rufus later." Eddie said.

Fabian grabbed my hand and we lead the way to the house.

He whispered "Its not Sibuna related but, we need to plan another date soon, preferably after this has been put to an end."

"It's a date...That may never happen" I whispered back.

We both laughed as we all make our way to the house.

**Timelapse to the evening**

"So my dears, how's school going so far?" Trudy asks as we all sit in the lounge. Trudy looks at Mara first.

"Excellent Trudy! Im doing really well in all my subjects and I'm going to be doing an extra subject if Mr Sweet thinks I can handle all of the responsibility. Which I know I can handle, plus I need this subject for the job I want."
Mara responds proudly.

"That's just amazing honey!! Joy?" Trudy responds.

"Meh. Same old-same old. Boring school. But I'm doing well in my classes apparently so that's a win." She responds.

"Well done Joy! But I thought you liked school?" Trudy asked.

"I never said I liked school, I just do well in it if I'm being honest." She responded and cuddled into Jerome.

"Jerome?" Trudy asked.

"Boring and difficult. Next." He responds, returning Joys hug.

"Oh okay then. Mick dear?" She moved on.

"Pretty good actually. My sports is improving a lot so soon I will be qualified as a PE instructor. But I think I want to teach other kids sport. I'm not sure yet. I guess I've gone a little of track. But school is good. Next?" He laughed.

"That's amazing Mick! You can be whatever you want to be love!" She responds and moves on to Willow.

"Oh Trudy it's just great! I get on with all the teachers and they say I'm doing really good. They just say to keep up my great attitude and to keep working as hard as I am. But I'm not looking forward to leaving though, I mean it is a while away but I'm going to miss everyone when the time comes." Willow drags on.

"Oh dear come here!" Trudy says and pulls Willow into a hug. They pull apart and Willow holds on to Alfie's hand again.

"Alfie?" Trudy continues.

"Yes?" He asks snapping out of his day dream.

"School, dear?" She responds.

"I don't really know to be honest trudes. Check back with me later this term or something" he jokes.

"Alfie! Oh, anyway, Amber?" Trudy says.

"Very good Trudy. Especially my Health and Beauty classes. My teacher said I'm very advanced, so I'm higher up than everyone else. And I have to keep up the good work." She says.

"Aw that's good. Nina honey?"

"Really good. I'm looking forward to learning more about child care and stuff in my health and social care classes. And my history teacher is saying I'm giving 110% in all my work so that's good." I say.

"Wonderful!" Trudy says.

'Show off.' Eddie thinks.
'Shut up, can't wait till she asks you.' I respond.
'Funny' he responds.

We both look at each other and smirk.

Honestly.

"Eddie?" She asks. Ha.

"Oh, well it's going alright I guess. I'm doing really well in my history classes, and my drama classes actually. The teachers say I'm doing a good job and that I'm 'a natural' apparently." He answers.

'Now who's the show off.' I mind link him.
'Both of us' he responds.
I laugh.

"Patricia? Fabian?" She asks.

'This is when we see how different they both are watch' he says to me in my mind.
'Ok' I respond

"Well actually I'm not doing good. My teachers are all horrible, they don't understand when I say 'I can't do this' honestly it's like they hear the opposite! So I'm not getting much done because they're all pains in the-"

"Stop there Patricia. We get it. Talk to Mr Sweet if you keep struggling dear." Trudy interrupts.

Everyone laughs.

'Now wait for Fabians' Eddie says.

"Well, I'm doing really good I think. All my teachers are saying I'm doing amazing especially in History, Science and Math. I'm thinking of being a teacher actually or an architect or a Historian. They all have something to with history so that should be really interesting. But yeah, it's going really well."

'What did I tell you?' He asks.
'I guess you're right' I laugh.
He laughs back.

"Well done Fabian!! Keep up the hard work all of you!" She responds. "Who wants some cookies before bed? I've made a batch."

Alfie runs into the kitchen along with Jerome followed by Trudy. Leaving Willow and Joy laughing with the rest of us.

"I actually haven't thought much about school." I say to Fabian, Eddie and Patricia. Everyone else has gone to get cookies.

"Neither. With everything going on, that's the least of my worries." Eddie responds as he sits in between me and Patricia.

"I've thought a lot about school and how the teachers are all pains actually. It's true about what I said though, they all don't understand that I'm struggling." Patricia moans. Eddie squeezes her hand.

"I mean it. I think I'm just gonna give up with them." She says concluding her sarcastic rant.

We all laugh as Fabian pulls out his phone.

"Sibuna meeting tomorrow after school, I think I've found out a way to destroy Senkhara." Fabian says looking up from his phone in awe.

"Really?!" Patricia says. "Just tell us now. We will all meet up."

"I'd love too, but I need to do just a little bit more research." Fabian responds.

"Buzz kill. We all need some good news at the moment." Patricia says as she sits back into Eddies arms.

"Well at least I'm on to something!" Fabian argues back.

"Yeah, well why not tell us what you know now!" Patricia shouts back. As Fabian begins to speak, me and Eddie look at each other and nod. We know what to do.

"Because I need to-"

"Shut up!" Me and Eddie shout in sync interrupting Fabian. Everyone stares as me and Eddie both start laughing uncontrollably.

"Stop staring!" Patricia shouts to everyone in the kitchen and immediately they all look away as Alfie and Amber come join us in the living room again.

"Sibuna meeting tomorrow then guys?" I ask.

"Yeah?" Eddie chimes in as Fabian, Amber and Alfie nod.

We all look at Patricia.

"Oh fine! But it better be good Fabian." She says as she stands up and grabs Eddies hand and pulls him out of the room. He looks helpless.

'Have fun' I laugh in my mind.
'I heard that!' He answers back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.2K 40
Hey guys! Okay so this Is my New series! I have written 2 other books that you all seemed to enjoy called House of anubis: season 3 and 4 my way! I t...
139K 5.2K 71
~ warning: this is actually cringy writing of fetus me so..~ Everyone in the Anubis house graduated and went off to college, but over the summer, Alf...
181K 2.1K 33
Y/n, Daughter of Elrond has been a strong and independent elf all her life. She sets out on a journey to destroy the one ring along with the other me...
88.6K 3K 81
❝rise in peace.❞ At nearly eighteen years old, Ashley Adams has had a much more complicated life than others her age. Besides the normal issues teen...