Battle (Yandere Simulator -Ay...

bimbopper által

A new student arrives to the school and catches the eye of Ayano and Nemesis. Ayano and Nemesis both hate eac... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Happy Halloween (Yandere Special)
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Not an Update(Please read though)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
It's been a hot minute
So I totally forgot..
I don't know what to call this
This had to be its own chapter
I don't know what to call this either
Oh damn another one with a dumb title
At this point there's gonna be no titles
This is the last one also there's a note at the end

Chapter 11

3.1K 83 142
bimbopper által

"Are you done yet Nemesis? You're taking foreever in my bathroom. We're going to be late!!" You knock on your bathroom door pleading for Nemesis to finish quickly.

She quickly opens the door and stares you down. You return to the stare. "I'm done now lets go." She grabs your arm with force and drags you downstairs. You try to pry her hand away from your arm but her grip is too tight. "Let go. I need to get my things and turn off the lights." Nemesis ignores you and continues dragging you to the door.

Ayano intervenes and pushes Nemesis away from you. She looks at you with concern. "Are you alright?" You nod rubbing your arm. There's probably going to be a bruise there later. Ayano turns to Nemesis. "Listen to a girl when she's talking to you. This is why y/n doesn't love you." Ayano yells at Nemesis.

While they were arguing your grabbed your things which consisted of your phone, gum and your wallet. You turned off all the lights and exited your house with Ayano and Nemesis in front. Nemesis was still shouting and Ayano was tuning her out and paying attention to the clouds in the sky and pointing out shapes. 

Nemesis eventually shut up and ignored Ayano. I don't understand why they hang out with each other. Like if I hated someone I would avoid them at all costs.

"You two need to stop arguing. You're acting like a married couple." You shake your head disappointed. The two teens in front turn to you and angrily shout in unison, "We're not a married couple!!" You chuckle to yourself.

"Alright we're here. Now be nice to each other okay. I don't want a commotion." You warn them before ringing the doorbell to Saki's house. The door swung open and Saki engulfed you into a hug. "Y/n it's so good to see you. I'm so glad you're here. Come in come in!!" She beckons the three of you inside and says hello to Ayano and Nemesis.

"Follow me upstairs to my room. We have snacks upstairs and we're listening to music. I want to introduce you gals to my friends in case you didn't know them." You follow Saki upstairs to her room and a group of girls in the middle with different colored hair all turn their attention to you.

You wave and smile. "Now girls these three are y/n, Ayano, and Nemesis. I'm sure you know them already." She then introduced us to the girls sitting in the middle. "This is Kokana, Mei, Kohara, Yuna, Yui, and Amai. We're all part of the cooking club. You three should join sometime!" Saki smiles and sits down next to Kokana.

You and Ayano take a seat next to Amai and Nemesis takes a seat next to Yui.

~~~~~~~~

Throughout the night you played various games like, ping-pong, twister, hopscotch(cause why not we all need our childhood once in a while), pin the tail on the donkey, even truth or dare but no hardcore questions or dares. During truth or dare Saki bought out a bottle of alcohol and some of the girls drank some. The only ones who didn't were you, Ayano and Amai.

Then came the last game you feared the most. 7 minutes in heaven. The game where you stay in a closet for 7 minutes with the person chosen to be with you. Who knows what the other person could do during those 7 minutes.

"Alright lets begin.....the 7 minutes in heaven. I've put all your names on multiple slips of paper in this hat and I will choose two people. I am also included. Now let the sexy fun begin. If I want I could extend the time to 12 minutes." Saki wiggles her eyebrow and steadies herself so she doesn't fall over.

Saki closes her eyes and rummages through the hat. She picks out two slips. "Kokana and Yui." Yui grabs Kokana's hands and pulls her up and then brings her to the closet. The other girls tried to listen and pressed their ears against the closet door.

You, Amai, and Ayano stayed seated. You and Amai were embarrassed with the situation but Ayano was fine. "Are you two okay?" Ayano asked. You nodded blushing. "I'm fine. I'm just embarrassed." You answer her avoiding her gaze. "Alright time's up girls." Saki knocked on the door and nearly fell over from being drunk.

The door opened and Kokana was covered in lipstick and breathing heavily. Yui on the other hand looked completely fine even though she was drunk. They both returned back to their seats and Saki picked the next to people.

"Y/n and Nemesis." You gulped wanting it to be anyone else but Nemesis. You looked at Ayano for reassurance and she nodded mouthing 'It's okay.' Nemesis walked over and gave Ayano one quick glance and pulled you up. She dragged you into the closet and closed the door behind leaving you trapped with her. The one person you didn't want to be in a closet with.

Nemesis pushed you down to the ground and got into between your legs. She smiled. "Lets be quiet shall we? We don't want the girls remembering this." She licked your neck and you tried to push her away.

"Now now don't be defiant. You'll feel better when I feel you inside." She reached down to your legs and felt you. You looked away embarrassed and wanting the 7 minutes to be over. She kissed your neck over and over put her hand down your shorts touching you. You almost cried but you held the tears back.

Nemesis started to grope your chest. "You have a nice pair y/n." She smiled and kissed your cheek. "Alright girls 7 minutes is up. Make yourselves presentable." Nemesis growled and got off of you. You looked away from her and fixed your shirt and your pants and opened the closet door and exited. You quickly walked over to Ayano and sat down next to her. "Are you okay?" She whispers in your ear as Saki picks the next two people. "No." Your answer was barely a whisper but you knew Ayano heard you. "Nemesis and Ayano."

"Be careful." You warned her and she nodded and kissed your forehead and got up and left you alone with Amai. When they went into the closet Amai scooted closer to you. "Are you okay?"

"No." You answered playing with a piece of fuzz. "What'd she do? I know Nemesis isn't really a nice person to be with. You looked like you were about to cry when you got out of there."

"I was. Nemesis touched me in places where I didn't want to be touched. I don't want her touching me there. I don't like her like that. I don't even think she's my friend anymore. She always gets angry at me and she's so cold." Amai nodded and rubbed your back. "It's okay. You have Ayano and me." You smiled at the thought. "Thanks Amai." You hugged her.

Ayano came out with Nemesis behind her. They didn't look disturbed at all. "Did you two even do anything?" Mei asked. "No I hate that bitch." Ayano cursed at Nemesis and she flipped her off.

"Alright next two people are......y/n and Amai." You and Amai walked over to the closet. You two enter and Saki closes the door.

"So.....what do you want to do?" You ask Amai sitting down on the closet floor. Amai shrugs. "Come here." You beckon her towards you and she sits down in front of you. You lean forward and kiss her on the lips. You break apart and she smiles. "Don't worry I won't tell Ayano about this." She whispers in your ear and bites it. You giggle and kiss her cheek.

"Mmm Amai." You moan into her ear.(Don't worry I'm just making this a little interesting okay.) "Shh they'll hear us." Amai whispers into your ear as she continues to grope her chest.

"All right 7 minutes are up make yourselves presentable." Saki knocks on the closet door. Amai releases you and you fix your clothes then exit the closet and take your seat next to Ayano. She looks at you grinning. "Well someone had a little fun." She whispers in your ear. You playfully push her away and giggle. "The next two people are Mei and Kohara." The two girls disappeared into the closet.

After two more rounds you were chosen again. "Y/n and Ayano." You and Ayano made your way to the closet and disappeared inside. You sat on the floor waiting for Ayano to make her move.

"Y/n are you okay?" She asked touching your face. "I'm fine." You kissed on the cheek to reassure her. Eventually it turned into a make out session.

"Ooo I think Nemesis is jealous." You heard Kokana on the other side of the door. You looked at Ayano and giggled quietly. "Don't worry about that." Ayano went down to your collar bone and bit it leaving a mark. "Ayano you left a mark!!" You looked at the mark on your shoulder. "That's a reminder that you're mine." She lifted up your shirt and started to kiss your stomach all the way to your chest.

"Alright 7 minutes are up." Kokana banged on the door impatiently. "We'll continue this another time Y/n. Hide the mark." You fixed your shirt and hid the mark and got up and exited the closet with Ayano.

Saki was nowhere to be found and Nemesis was glaring at the both of you. "Where's Saki?" You asked Kokana. "Bathroom." Kokana burped and passed out. "Well we lost Kokana." Amai said pointing at Kokana. "We should draw on her face!!" Kohara said grabbing a box of markers and handing one to everyone. All the girls crowded around Kokana's sleeping figure and started to draw on her face. You smiled mischievously and drew a big dick on her forehead.

Saki walked in stumbling. "What are you gals doing?" She walked over and gasped. "How dare you all? Who drew a dick on her face???" Everyone looked away innocently. Saki went around collecting the markers from everyone and picked up Kokana and left the room. "So what do we do now?"

"We play truth or dare extreme!!!" Yui says smiling at everyone. "In case you don't know what that is we ask sexual questions and dares." You looked at Ayano worried and she leaned into your ear. "Don't worry we won't stay for long if you're uncomfortable."

"If you want to skip the question or dare then you have to lick my armpit." Yui lifted up her armpit that had lots of hair and needed to be shaved. All the girls gagged and you nearly fainted. What have I gotten myself into??

"Alright I'll go first." Yui looked around the group of girls looking for her first target. Her eyes landed on Nemesis. "Nemesis truth or dare?"

"Dare." She answered with confidence. "I dare you to touch me......inappropriately." You sighed. Of course Yui would do something like that she was a trouble maker.

Nemesis crawled over to Yui and pinned her down and felt her under her shirt. You looked away. "Do you want to leave?" Ayano asked you. You shook your head. "I'll stay for a couple more rounds then leave. You yawned feeling a little tired. On the other side with all the commotion you heard Yui moan. 

Eventually Nemesis went back to her spot and Yui was a hot mess. She looked like she just got thrown around. Nemesis started looking around for her target. "Amai truth or dare?"

"Truth." Amai was too innocent for this damn game. Nemesis thought for a moment. "Have you ever used a vibrator?" Nemesis asked. Amai shook her head multiple times. She looked afraid. "Would you like me to show you?" Nemesis reached down her shirt and pulled out a vibrator. You arched an eyebrow and looked at Ayano. "Does Nemesis have everything in her shirt?"

Ayano laughed a little too loudly and everyone gave her weird looks. "I guess so. Anyway lets go home. You look tired." She stood up and brushed dust off of her clothes.

"I am tired." You stood up and did the same. "Are you guys going home?" Yuna asked. You nodded and yawned. "Amai let us walk you home so you don't have to later." Ayano offered her hand to Amai and she took it.

"You're no fun Ayano." Nemesis whined. "Says you." You mutter and cross your arms. You grab your bag and head downstairs with Ayano and Amai. "I wonder where Kokana and Saki are." You shrugged and opened the front door. Amai was the last one to exit and closed the door behind her and the three of you started walking down the sidewalk. "Y/n!!!" You heard a familiar voice call your name and you saw Saki waving to you. You waved back and she came running towards you.

"Thanks for coming to my party you guys." She was sober finally. "We were wondering where you and Kokana went but didn't want to be rude and go snooping around your house." You smiled at her. "That's fine. I'm glad I caught you before you guys left. Anyway thanks again. I'll see you guys tomorrow at school." She waved goodbye and went back inside her house.

The three of you continued your path back home to Amai's house to drop her off. "I'm kind of scared of Nemesis." Amai says breaking the silence that stayed in the air for quite a while. "Me too." You admit.

"I'm not. I hate that bitch." Ayano kicked a small stone off the sidewalk and watched it bounce. "She's a little to extreme if you know what I mean. I mean she pulled a vibrator out of her shirt. Who keeps that in their shirt?"

"She does." You say. The three of you laugh. "Nemesis is like that. She's cold to everyone and when she's drunk she's a pervert." Ayano says. "Disgusting. I hate perverts. I don't like Nemesis. Sometimes I wonder why I hang out with her."

We finally reached Amai's house and said goodbye to her and started walking to your house. "Thanks for walking me home Ayano." You say looking down at the ground as you're walking. "No problem. That's what friends do. I'm a better friend than Nemesis who's a pervert when she's drunk. Are you sure you're okay when she touched you in the closet?" Ayano held your hand. "Yeah I'm fine. I just feel......violated. Like when I was with her in the closet I didn't like it but with you it felt....."

"Good?" You nodded. "Yeah."

"Probably because I'm gentle and soft unlike Nemesis." Ayano kissed your forehead and you entered your house hand and hand. You both took of your shoes and you locked your front door. Ayano followed you upstairs to your room and you both laid down in the middle of your room.

"I love you y/n." Ayano kisses your hand. "I love you too Ayano."

"So...you've decided." You chuckled and shook your head. "Not yet but...." You didn't finish. "But what?" Ayano asked leaning over you. You didn't answer and continued to stare at her. She grinned and kissed you on the lips. "I love you more than Nemesis could ever love someone." Ayano whispers in your ear. You smile. "Are we still doing that date thing?" You asked her leaning onto her.

Ayano shrugged. "I don't know." You kissed Ayano's hand and closed your eyes.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

507K 18.4K 29
[Y/n] is a daughter of a rather wealthy man that just got remarried. She didn't like the idea of her father remarring so she began to lock herself in...
294K 10.7K 56
I got so inspired by Yandere Simulator, I decided to write a fanfic about it. I hope you like it ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ My name is Ama...
40.2K 873 26
Yandere-chan would do anything to be with senpai but then an unexpected turn happens ~ [I don't own yandere simulator and non of the characters. I a...
38.7K 1.5K 41
This is a remake of "Frenemies" Ayano has found herself lovesick for her upper classmate Taro Yamada. But a certain orange haired girl seems to have...