Chapter 3

Ayano and you were walking through the hallway. Ayano stops you and puts a finger to her lips and pushes you against the wall. "Don't move." She mouths.

Around the corner you could hear someone whispering.

"No I can't do it tonight." It sounded like Kokona. "Is that Kokona?" You whisper in Ayano's ear. "Yes. How'd you know?" She asks whispering back. "I met her in the hall." You whisper.

"I'm going all the way back into Shisuta town to meet you again okay? I'm done with it.!!"

"Is that how much you're giving me.......fine. This is the last time okay? After this I don't want to see your face again. I'm done with compensated dating. Goodbye."

Ayano grabs your hand and drags you to the center garden. You stand at the fountain till Kokona passes by. "Lets go home." Ayano says before walking off. You catch up with her.

"Wait are we not going to mention what we just witnessed?" You asked changing your shoes along with Ayano.

"No." She says closing her locker and walking off. "Wait Ayano!" You call after her as she disappears behind corner. "Ayano!!!" You run past the school gates and don't see Ayano. "Damn she disappeared!" You sigh.

"Need a buddy to walk with?" Nemesis asks. You turn and face her. "Ya Ayano ditched me." You say walking along with Nemesis.

"See I told you she's weird." You chuckle. "She's not that bad." You say.

~~~~~~~

"Morning Nemesis." You walk up to her and she waves. "I see you didn't finish your breakfast before leaving the house." She points at the piece of toast in your hand. You look down at it then her and chuckles. "Ya I didn't. Is Ayano coming to school today? We usually meet her."

Nemesis shrugs. "I don't know. Anyway lets get going."

"Wait!!!" A voice calls out and you two turn to the source. In the distance you seek Ayano running towards you too. You smile and wave at her. "Hey." You smile at her before taking a bite of your toast.

"Well lets go." You say shoving the last piece of your toast in your mouth before putting your arms around each other girls' shoulder and walking with them to school.

When the three of you walk past the gates you see people chatting more with each other. "I wonder what they're gossiping about?" You ask looking at the other students.

"Hm I wonder." You felt like Ayano was lying but you pushed the thought away.

You take your arms off they're shoulders and adjust your bag on your shoulder before changing your shoes. "You guys ready to go up to the roof?" You ask standing next to Ayano and Nemesis as they change they're shoes.

They nod and follow you upstairs. On the roof you notice Kokona sitting on a bench. "What's she doing up here? Isn't she always downstairs?" You quietly whisper to Ayano and Nemesis.

"I don't know but she took our spot. Lets choose a different one." Nemesis pulls you to another bench and you two sit down. Ayano sits down and starts texting on her phone. "Hey Nemesis I have question." You look at Nemesis.

"Ya sure." She looks up at you. "What's your real name?" Nemesis' face changes as you continue to look at her. You put your hands up in defense. "Um....you don't have to answer if you don't want to. I'm sorry if it's a personal question." Nemesis stands up and grabs her bag. "It's fine." She puts on a fake smile and looks at Ayano. "Ayano I need to talk with you in private." Ayano stands up without looking away from her phone and grabs her bad and walks away with Nemesis.

"Well I guess I'm alone." You sigh and look up at the sky. A shadow blocks the sun from your face and you look down. "Hey Kizana." You smile at her. "Is this seat taken?" She asks pointing at the spot next to you. "Nope." She sits down next to you.

~~~~~~~~

As you two continue to chat there's no sign of Ayano and Nemesis coming back. You look down and see Kizana's hand on your leg. You flick her hand off and look up at her as she frowns. "Ow that hurt." She rubs her hand.

"No. You're not allowed to touch me unless you have my consent." You stand up and grab your bag. "Bye Kizana." You walk off not even looking back at her. Bitch thinks she can touch me like she owns me. Who does she think she is? You scowl at the thought of Kizana. She kind of reminds me of Kokona. I mean they both sort have similar hair right?