A Walk On The Softer Side (Mp...

By ImTheMuggleMundane

♥Book #1♥ Omega Quincy Warmers has a massive job ahead. He's going to take over his pack, "Lycan" soon. Thou... More

1-Playing *Edited*
2-Moving *Edited*
3-Greeting *Edited*
4-Travelling
5-Kidnapping
6-Finding
7-Escaping
8-Debating
9-Healing
10-Possesing
11-Managing
12-Recalling
13-Storming
14-Offering
15-Apologizing
16-Betraying
17-Dreaming
18-Talking
19-Marrying
20-Blessing
21-Returning
22-Birthing
23-Discussing
24-Dueling
25-Promising
26-Imprisoning
28-Burning
29-Finishing
-Aftermath-

27-Attacking

6.3K 232 18
By ImTheMuggleMundane

October's P.O.V 

The Seer had begun to scatter around, collecting herself up from the floor as she raced along in a outbreak. The former achingly slow composure lay abandoned as she went with all the tempo of a adolescent female. She paused eventually, as if collecting her thoughts while she relaxed on the stoned walls and breathed raggedly. 

"Little Fire is with them?" She asked calmly. 

I nodded; Jackson was "Little Fire" effortless enough to assume I was "Great Fire" or whatever. She again blanched, recoiling as she shook her head repetitively. 

I began to converse, opening my mouth to advise her before my side of the wall flew apart, ruins of concrete flying around the place. I coughed, clocking how the chains previously attached to my arms had been bust, in the midst of the swathe of powder and debris I ran to the Seer's side, spluttering. 

"What the hell was that?" I screamed, ducking when something was thrown over my head. The Seer seemed alarmed, clutching unto the side of my arm suddenly as she affronted her body to the reason of the hit. Her lips watered down, build strong as well as her face compacted. 

As the dust thinned in came a boy about my age, hopping through. Perhaps he was a tad older, dark fair-haired hair along with lightly tinted brown eyes as his hold connected with mine. He frowned, I noted the scratched along jagged scar that travelled from his temple to the corner of his chin, angrily red on his left side. He hissed at me, jumping over the pile of remaining rubbish. 

"Are you Aed Dusk?" He growled. 

"So what if I am?" I snapped, the Seer's seize on me tightening. 

He chuckled, rolling his eyes as he advanced slowly. 

"S-stay back!" The Seer screamed, "I am cautioning you." Her body shivered, clearly not as nearly secure in her own words. 

The man still came forward, gloating. 

"Wait Lance!" A different voice yelped, behind the boy came someone that I knew very well. This person, despite not seeing them for several months their face hadn't altered from the moment that I had last seen them. Albeit from growing a little larger, stockier and even if you will taller it was still very much the exact unchanged person. 

He froze when he saw me; funnily enough I studied the cloaks that he wore. Grand and expensive pieces clearly, expensively red rich dresses that were trimmed along the lines with a colour that resembled gold. Immediately I furrowed my eyebrows, confuted. In front of me stood Jackson. 

My little baby brother. 

"Jackson?" I called out weakly. He saw me, although chose to dismiss me for something else momentarily as he faced the dirty blonde man. 

"He doesn't have Quincy Lance; he is no concern of yours." He croaked, a bit more warmly to the light-coloured man than I was in fact comfortable with. He went on, "As soon as Aed rises again like mother said all will be good again. Quincy will be your Mate and Aed will be with Erin finally." 

Erin? Who the hell was Erin? They spoke about me like I was no longer myself; I wasn’t Aed for crying out loud! He wasn’t me! We were two poles apart people attempting to make the best out of an utterly crap circumstances. A situation that frightened me like no other, I was petrified with the power that Aed could have over me. What he could do. Even what he might have already done.

"I never agreed to that, what the hell Jackie?" Pushing the Seer gently to the side as I confronted my younger brother. Something had changed. His exterior was just slightly more uncomfortable and cold. He glowered at me before sighing. 

"Mother said that you would be difficult with this." Jackson exasperated, "Listen October that mutt-" 

"Easy on the werewolf terminology maybe?" The blonde man warned, his sharp razor teeth expanding. His body had already started to reveal more than large hairs that were escalating. From now on it was visible to see that we were dangerously teetering close to sparking the fury of a real classic werewolf. Something that I could not be bothered to go through at this moment in time. 

Jackson winced, "Sorry about that Lance." He twisted back to me, "He's lying to you October, he's not meant to be with you, you are meant to be with Erin."

"Who?" I raised my eyebrow. 

Jackson groaned, "Your Mate before, she was like a wife to you. You two were completely in love long before Rune showed up." 

"That being his fault because? Aed - I mean I -" 

"Don't fool me October. You and Aed are different people with entirely two diverse souls fighting in one body. To be honest, no matter how much I love you October I know what to do. Aed should keep the body." 

Not this again, I rotated around to the Seer. "You must be joking, what is wrong with him?" 

She sighed, shoulders slacking. "He and Eqan are connected. There is no mistake, he genuinely agrees to this." She kept her stare at parallel length with Lance, the dirty blonde man as he fixed a stare at her. 

Turning back to my brother, gradually thinking my ideas through. "Jackson, pay attention it's me. Your brother, October and I promise you that I would never harm you unless you crossed me. One thing you need to get straight." I had walked to him, perhaps a little less than a metre standing in between us as we struggled between a stare off. Jackson glowered as I finished my threat. 

"If you touch Quincy that goes out the window, if any of you ruddy bastards end up hurting my bloody Mate then guess what? I'll smash your skull in." 

"Ooh scary." Chortled Lance, “Very mature. Now if you are not going to do the honours your majesty or whatever then I will." 

"The honours?" I slurred. Before I could react Lance had sprinted forwards, extracting his hand out to slice at the Seer's neck. She gargled out; a throaty pained gurgle as her body went limp, collapsing. The life of her body sucked out of her too soon. Guilty swarmed in my throat, a choked up warble escaping. 

She was gone, she was dead. The woman that could have helped me was departed. 

"Jackson I can't believe you." I muttered lowly. "Y-you didn't." 

Jackson smirked, folding his arms. "I did. Oh believe me, I did. Can I meet Aed now?" 

Sure. 

"Aed? Wait what are you-" A low growl came out of me, before I felt unimaginable pain succumbing me to collapse forwards unto the floor, grovelling as I felt the stomach knots tie together apprehensively. My screams evolved into acute affliction when the torment vigorously shook at me. 

Just close your eyes October, stop fighting it. I'll look after everyone, come on.

"A-Aed n-no, Quincy-" I warbled, propelling my stomach to lurch downwards to the floor. 

I'll look after him; he won't even know the difference. Come on now. 

My own brother cackled as I felt my head fly upwards, my mind escape as soon as the darkness in front of me became perceptible. The feelings, rotten emotions and horrible taste...they would all be gone if I allowed Aed to take my body. Maybe it would all get better, everyone would. Quincy thought that I was a disgusting murderer, could I ever change? Was it our fate to forever abhorrence one another? Were Quincy and I by no means to be? If I gave him to Lance, who I already could tell from Quincy’s praises that he would be a better action to him instead of Zachary would he be happy? If he was happy then I could die pleased, I could let it all go. 

Against myself, against everything that I had ever known or believed in I did the most horrible possible thing. Perhaps the most stupid decision that I ever had taken in my life, something that I would forever regret as I remembered it miserably.

I listened to him. 

I authorized Aed Dusk permission to take over my body. 

Let the invasion begin.

****

Quincy's P.O.V 

Thunder. 

Rain. 

Lightning. 

How had such a bright day gone so gloomy so very quickly?

"All hail the queen Isabella and king Martin of the Lycan pack." The adviser came forward, bowing rapidly before running off. In the background the outline of my parents, 

My mother came forward swiftly, jeans and all - far too casual for her average look, which consisted normally of gowns and crowns. She ran towards me, near enough past doors prior to when she flung herself at me, enveloping me into a hug. Her gorgeous black hair wrung down, flaying around me when she cupped my cheek. 

"My baby, my poor little darling." She cried, kissing me on the cheek. "Where is your Mate? We must see him soon." 

My father Martin pressed himself against the wall, a tanned tee along with strong visible muscles. He weakly smiled; Martin had always been the dreary one as my mother had been much more eccentric. 

"Hello father, mother I am suffocating." Her chest was very nearly choking me, my access to oxygen starting to become startlingly uncomfortable. Begrudgingly my mother peeled herself off, her similar blue eyes studying me. She held my chin, tilting it up skywards before she cracked an uncomfortable smile. She held my shoulders, holding me in as she turned to Maverick. 

"You and Cassia have done well, particularly your sister. I am sorry." My mother apologized, "We weren't there when we should have been. Not for you or for Quincy and even you Rowan." 

Rowan gulped, rolling her eyes. "Whatever." She mumbled, "Stuff happens." 

Stuff. 

Like the fact that Rowan would have to grow up? Frederick and she would be the only ones capable of taking over from Cassia. If her Mate back was most likely dead along with his children then Cyan was an orphan. She would have to be adopted into a family that was most alike with her previous settings. An Alpha female and an Omega male, which only Rowan and Frederick could fulfil. It was too soon, something that I could see the realization creeping up on her. She knew it now; my wayward older sister would probably have to grow up faster than she had ever thought she would have to. Not to mention the fact that in a few months, little under a year, her Mate would be giving birth. 

My mother nodded, nibbling her lip. "This is all going awfully fast isn’t it? I am sorry kids." She smelt the pregnancy, I could tell by the minute twitch in her nose. Yet, as preferred she opted to pretend otherwise. She knew that Rowan would not have had the chance to celebrate so far nor did Rowan probably even want to share it with the mother that had abandoned her so long ago. A simmering hatred boiled underneath there. 

"We are no longer kids." Maverick huffed, stretching. "Even Quincy isn’t. It is high time that he knows what is happening." 

"What is happening?" I growled out. "Why are you all acting like this? Oh and mother, you are right - where is my Mate!" I yelled. 

Martin frowned, pushing himself off the wall as he trekked forwards. "Listen Quincy, you are a prince and by Eternal Elders you will act like one. None of that silly temper of yours, or those ridiculous phrases or those stupid comments. Your mother, I mean we returned so as to help you." 

Maverick shoved himself up, running towards our father. Soon they were in close proximity to one another, torso to torso. Maverick being a near identical doppelganger to my father. Same dark dull hair, grey eyes and pale skin.  Martin's only difference was the wrinkles on his face, the years of wisdom that crawled at the corners of his eyes. 

"Help him? You are his parents! This isn’t help this is your bleeding duty! Where were you all these years? France, the Netherlands or Tokyo? You missed us! You missed the most vital things and now we sit here in the dawn of the day, a disastrous start of the day I will tell you and guess what? Your daughter is dead, three of our military bases have been abolished, packs/bands along with whatnot around our area have been obliterated and you have one thing to say...this is help? This is bloody war Dad. Too little too late I say. Your grand kids have been born into a world of where people are going to knife one another to get a meagre slice of bread!"  

Martin swallowed. Years ago I never thought that I would have seen Maverick do this; he had always wanted to be Dad, to grow up like him. Martin had been his sole inspiration, and now where were we? In a state of affairs where I could see my family life slipping, my world slowly ripping apart as I felt myself get sucked into a deep black hole. 

Our perfect family, kingdom, followers...they were all disappearing into thin air. 

My mother clenched her arm around my wrist. "We do not need to discuss the past; we only look towards the future." 

Rowan sent her a lour, "What future? The future of hatred? Mother when did you even spare us an ounce of attention ever? From day one it had been Quincy. We do not resent him, on the other hand you two? We do quite a lot." 

Isabella shrugged, sashaying her hair. "I understand. Can we work together momentarily; I promise all of my children that I love them equally. If we can manage to pull past this together then maybe, just maybe we can be a family again? Can we have that promise to try?" 

Reluctantly Rowan, Maverick and Martin nodded. Frederick smiled warmly at his Mate, grasping her hand and hauling it to his stomach gently as he grinned. Rowan calmed her intense attitude relaxing.  

If only I could do that, having my Mate beside me I mean. As everyone argued around my, my head aching as the blood flushed around when I bit my lip, also gnawing down my bitter thoughts. My Mate was still imprisoned; I would have October beside me over my parents any day. 

"Hello. This is Erin." 

We all snapped back to attention, the hairs on my back uprooting as the echo sounded off the walls. I gulped, growling on instinct immediately. Zachary, part of the crowd that had previously been gaping at my family in amusement or dismay hopped up from the chair, sidling beside my mother and I. He took a protective stance, blocking me from whatever was to come based solely on initiative. 

"Pack members of the Lycan Kingdom. A new bloke is in charge, now listen here Alphas, Betas and even you disgusting Omegas alike." 

My mother had dropped her arms, bringing up her hands accurately, nails extended defensively. She was prepared to attack. Shaking myself out of it, I too took the position of a fighter. My Lycan form becoming apparent as I became hairier by the second. Pain rushing through my bloodstream, bones outstretched as my jawbone dislocated. The relief came in soon when the transformation was over, the stress knocked out. 

Around me, all members (skunks, horses, werewolves, elephants and bats alike) had evolved into their natural forms. Hardening as the new voice entered the air again. 

"You have two hours, two hours is what I give you before we attack. I mean it, seriously attack. The options to avoid such a thing? Give me the prince, Quincy Walters. His Mate called, he's needy."

The voice was feminine, steadily. You could nearly envision snicker that was growing on her face. Giggling noisily as the kingdom went automatically silent. 

Rowan spoke first, breaking the quiet. "She could be lying, do not believe her Quincy she only wants you to-"

"Just listen if you don't trust me! October?" 

They wouldn't have October. They couldn't. He was incarcerated, currently being questioned by the trustworthy Seer. I had never seen the woman's face yet I still managed to find a level of comfort from the fact that with everything else that was changing that she still remained a close comfort. A person that had not too suddenly left or had a personality change. 

A momentary rustle before I heard someone new speak. My heard fluttered, neck becoming thinner as I gripped unto Zachary's shoulder. He threw me a reassuring nod, his tail extending frantically as I gulped. Winningly Zachary wrapped his arm around my waist, my mother staring questioningly shortly. She mouthed something, which I didn't catch as the new speaker had begun to start. 

"Quincy, Wolfie where are you my love?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5.6K 14
The boy is completely shut down. A broken shell is what they turned him into, his human side nearly gone, the alpha in him tortured into full submiss...
56.4K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...
603K 21.3K 25
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- A/B/O Dynamics Mpreg Profanity Mentions of Sexual Assault Rape Blood and Gore Mentions of Blood Violence Sex Smut...
56.6K 1.5K 29
Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is seen as nothing but a slave. Gay and his...