(Durarara!! - Shizuo x Reader...

By Ahmelyie

COMPLETED!! Summary/Preview: (F/n), an expert assassin, was hired by Orihara Izaya to dispatch his rival sinc... More

A/N:
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 1
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 3
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 4
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 5
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 6
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 7
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 8
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 9
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 10
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 11
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 12
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 13
A/N 2: First Transition of Arcs
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 1
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 2
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 3
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 4
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 5
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 6
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 7
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 8
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 9
IMPORTANT (not an update)
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 10
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 11
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 12
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 13
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 14
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 15
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 16
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 17
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 18
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 19
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 20
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 21
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 22
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 23
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 24
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 25
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 26
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 27
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 28
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 29
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 30
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 31
A/N 3: Second Transition of Arcs
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 1
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 2
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 3
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 4
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 5
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 6
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 7
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 8
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 9
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 10
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 11
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 12
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 13
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 14
A/N 4: Last Transition
Denoument - Ending - Finale - Grand Finale

[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 2

788 20 7
By Ahmelyie

[Reader's POV]

The blonde and his friend left already.

After all, he's suspicious of me. Somehow, I felt like my cover was blown a little bit and I was found out, but that isn't everything the story has to offer.

I stretched my limbs out, sighing after yawning. Today's work was really stressful, and in addition to my routine job, I have to take care of some other missions 'especially' made for me. I hate thinking of that, but whatever! It's about money, anyway...

I sipped my coffee one last time before I picked my things up and decided to head out as well. I can't let Heiwajima Shizuo slip out of my sight!

-

-- FLASH BACK –

It was dark... the night has finally fallen.

I snuck at the back of what appears to be an old apartment or building. Perhaps, that is what people would describe it from the outside. But the moment I got in, I was surprised at how wide and spacious the place is.

The panels that can be seen outside at the front of it looked like there are different rooms rented by different people, but in the inside, it's just one room. Actually, the place is more like a library with a living room table and couch at the middle. The lights were mostly off, but the computers are on, lighting a bit of the area.

I immediately hid behind the walls, bending down so that I won't be seen easily.

"Behind the first station of Ikebukuro," I heard a man say, "Yes, the one at the East, take it from there."

He went on and on, giving instructions to a certain person I don't see. More likely, a person that doesn't want to be seen. The man's probably involved in dirty jobs after all.

I shifted a bit to peek, tracking the direction of the voice with my ear. I looked around, not moving from my position, and back to the windows. When I squinted, I saw a figure of a man, slowly walking near the window, talking to someone through his phone.

"Uh-huh? ... You don't have much time," he continued, like he was having fun with the conversation. "Just do what you're being told..."

That's him! Orihara Izaya, my target of assassination tonight! If everything flows smoothly, I get the bounty tomorrow morning.

I pulled out my poison dart and put it inside the pipe. Careful not to get noticed, I raised my head a bit, just enough to find the right angle. When everything was set, I felt a shiver.

I looked through the pipe, and somehow, I can see him smirk even though his side was facing me.

"That's all the data you need. Get that and retreat..." He slowly folded his phone and laughed.

"Don't think you're good enough to kill me-"

I didn't want to hear what he has to say. I blew right into the pipe, and I cut him in the middle of his sentence.

Did I get him? Or no?

I raised my head a bit more and I was surprised when I saw that no one was there. He escaped?!

My eyes grew wide. That dart is as good as a gun-shot or an arrow. How can he...?

"Amateur!" He whispered sharply behind my ear. When – just when did he get behind me? "You're not good enough."

I was about to hit him when he caught my fist. I heard the sound of a blade-knife and I instantly shut my eyes. "Spare..." I mouthed. But then, I felt a sharp pang at the back of my neck, then everything went from blurry to black.

---

SEVERAL MINUTES LATER

My eyelids weakly fluttered open. I was feeling dizzy. I want to head back to sleep, but the bright light kept me from falling back. It's hurting my eyes...

"Have you finally woken up, amateur?" I hear the same voice again. What the heck? It's giving me the creeps.

I snapped as I came to realization. "Wha-?!" I exclaimed. Ugh! My head is throbbing! ... Wait? Was I unconscious?!

He started pulling my cheek. "You look like you're in good shape, though."

I turned my head to the side forcefully so that he's let go. There, I saw a lady with long black hair. Her eyes expresses her emotions clearly. I knew she was lacking something. But the way she stood up and the way she crosses her arms to her front covers up her weakness.

"Who are you?" I asked her with a serious face, out of the blue.

"It's not important to know who I am," she retorted nonchalantly.

I struggled out of the ropes, but the ties were so tight, I can't get out.

"I took all your arms and weapons... they're first class; they don't fit you," Orihara taunted, showing me my confiscated arms.

"You bastard!" I shouted at him and spat. The woman grimaced at what I did.

"Jinnai, was it?" he asked, approaching me with his hands inserted in his pocket. I was surprised he figured out who ordered me to kill him that fast.

I didn't answer.

"The last time really hurts... that time his men stabbed me..." He stoop close to my face, trying to intimidate me.

"That was because you fucking broke all the information and you don't answer your calls!" I snapped at his face, "I'm not frightened with your ugly rat face!"

That's it. I guess I went too far. I should have just killed him right away. Orihara Izaya is not an easy target...

At that instant, he grabbed my face and squeezed it between his fingers, while pressing the heel of his shoe on one of my feet. I squeezed my eyes, wincing in pain.

"You really do know how to get into my nerves, assassin," he told me, intensifying my pain. "You can't kill me, but I can kill you right now," he added, raising a knife.

"I'm not afraid to die... I'm not afraid to die..." I keep telling myself. But, the way I felt when my tears accumulated and how swollen my throat felt like, I knew it. I don't want to die even if I've taken countless lives to survive the hostility of the environment. I don't have anyone to count on. I don't have anyone left but myself.

I belong to a family of notorious assassins. They died the assassin's way. I wanted to avoid that fate, but I don't have enough strength to make my own way.

"Stop that nonsense, Izaya!" The maiden yelled at him. "I won't clean up the mess for you if she bled everywhere!"

Cruel...

The black haired man laughed. "Yeah, yeah. I get it, I get it," he assured her.

What now?

Oh. He thought of an idea. "Instead of me, why don't you just take Shizu-chan as your target?" He smiled at me and sighed. "He's always popping up and chasing me around Ikebukuro like crazy, just to kill me." The pressure on me also decreased.

A comrade!!!

"Y-You want me to kill him?" I asked intently to make him let go of me and he did.

"Yes! I'll pay you 10 times your price," he retorted jubilantly.

"You wanted to bribe her?" The girl interrupted, "Plots like that won't work well anymore, Izaya."

Besides, how will he know how much to pay me? I accept that I failed tonight, and I'm ... sorta... in a pinch. But wouldn't that put me into more trouble?! My family name has been dirtied and it will be even more trampled if I fail again!

Moreover, why on Earth will I accept an assassinating mission from my 'frustrated' assassination target?!

"Also, if you agree to kill Shizu-chan for me, I won't kill you," he added. The girl called him and whispered something.

Now he's block mailing me. No - threatening me with my life...

I sighed. I guess I have no choice. I have to make more rackets... I haven't made any for so long. I'm running out of money.

Should I kill that Shizu-chan he's talking about? Then after I claim the money, I kill Izaya next? Will that be good enough?

I took me long to think. I'm not really sure whether to agree or not.

"Good," I heard him say, "His full name is Heiwajima Shizuo." Then, he gave me the details.

It was an EASY SHIT BAIT AFTER ALL...

Unreasonable crap...

-- END OF FLASH BACK—

-

Sucks to be me... I sighed. I was no good!

That is the reason why I'm tailing the blonde bartender now. It isn't because I'm stalking him good for nothing, or anything like that. I'm doing this because I have to do this. I have to execute my mission and return with the bounty on hand.

But really...

...DAMN IT ALL !!!

---------------------------------------

>>> Short A/N: I apologize for not updating in so long. I was convinced that no one is reading this story in Wattpad, so I went to just continue uploading the new chapters in Quotev. 

Here's the link: https://www.quotev.com/story/8937368/DRRR-Shizuo-x-Reader-Your-Target-Savior

To make it convenient to everyone (since I saw that there are reads, and special thanks to the readers :3), I will upload the current chapters here as well!

--------------------------------------

Please feel free to check my Quotev account: @RoletakerAki53
complete link: www.quotev.com/RoletakerAki53

I will take it as an honor. Thank you in advance! Love lots!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 476 12
The informant enjoyed being in control of her expression, of her movements, of her feelings, perhaps even of her life in total. It made him feel equa...
22.1K 1.4K 16
1708 pirates rule the seas and Shizuo Heiwajima is one of the most feared of them all. One day, Shizuo's crew raids a coastal town, and takes many wo...
1K 35 10
Izaya Orihara is the victim of a vicious stabbing in the heart of Ikebukoro which leaves his nerves destroyed and him paralysed from the waist down...
36.5K 652 31
Selective members of class A gets invited to Shikoku island south of Japan. To focus on hero training by helping and protecting the islanders living...