Thugged Out 4: Real Life

By eriee_

Book 4 to the Thugged Out Series. Check out 1-3 Remember THIS SHIT IS FREE so keep your negative comments to... More

ONE- The Beginning
TWO- Things Have Changed
THREE- Feel No Ways
FOUR- We Both Know
FIVE- Wrong Or Right?
SIX- Where You Belong
SEVEN- Always Something
EIGHT- You Mad?
NINE- Swimming Pools
TEN- F**k It
ELEVEN- Could It Be?
TWELVE- Wild Thoughts
THIRTEEN- Exposed
FOURTEEN- Shorty Wanna Ride
FIFTEEN- Think
SIXTEEN- Unforgettable
SEVENTEEN- Your Love
EIGHTEEN- Trouble In Paradise
NINETEEN- Ice Melts
TWENTY- Don't Know
TWENTY ONE- Reflection
TWENTY THREE- Whatever You Need
TWENTY FOUR- Nothing Is Promised
TWENTY FIVE- We Could Be Better
TWENTY SIX- Blame Game
TWENTY SEVEN- Sparks Will Fly
TWENTY EIGHT- Selfish
TWENTY NINE- Pride To The Side
THIRTY- Admit
THIRTY ONE- Men
THIRTY TWO- PRBLMS
THIRTY THREE- Be Careful
THIRTY FOUR- LITTLE SECRETS
THIRTY FIVE- Head Over Heels
THIRTY SIX- Strange
THIRTY SEVEN- Grown Man
THIRTY EIGHT- Unthinkable
THIRTY NINE- Fire We Make
FORTY- You Got Me?
FORTY ONE- In My Feelings
Must read (Author's Note)
FORTY TWO- Triggered.
FORTY THREE- Fumble
FORTY FOUR- Memories Faded
FORTY FIVE- None Of Your Concern
Note From Eriee 💖
FORTY SIX- REAL GAMES
Thugged Out 1
FORTY SEVEN- ROCKET
FORTY EIGHT- $ Don't Buy U Happiness
Love, Blood, and Tears

TWENTY TWO- Every Kinda Way

74.7K 1.6K 6.9K
By eriee_

LALA IN THE MEDIA (B4 some of y'all start bitching about how she look girly, LALA IS STILL A GIRL Y'ALL and I didn't want her actual face to look like it belongs to a male so imagine her in boy clothes and acting like one. I had to say this cause some of u hoes will complain about any damn thing like the sky being blue. And I wanted her 2 look like a mixture of both parents too.)

Quick statement: Some of y'all have been hating the female characters from the jump 4 the same shit that the niggas do but nobody complains about the niggas lol. Why is that?

& All y'all that blew my social media and inbox up about the update that I accidentally published better comment lmfao

"I bet you love me more after the first fuck. I bet I love you better than your first love. I bet I love you so much you forget the shit that had you worked up, yeah. I bet I love you more than I can say to you. Something bout you makes me wanna lay with you but only for the night." - 6LACK × JHENE AIKO

ANT

I'm so damn stressed out right now. I ain't really out the country like I told Jessica I was going. I'm in a hotel suite at the Ritz-Carlton in New Orleans. I told Jessica I would be gone out the country for only two days but I've really been here longer than that. I've been here for two weeks but Imma more than likely fly back to California on my private jet in an hour or two unless I change my mind and stay here longer.

There at home, it's always some diffrrent bullshit. I got my shit with Reign, I'm focused on getting the fuck out the drug game altogether, my kids stress me out as a whole, and the biggest issue is Jessica. She always in my ear hollering about some different bullshit. That's my day one and I love the fuck out of her but she got me under a whole lot of pressure. 

I feel like all my damn anger and depression is trying to creep back up on my ass. I don't think she even  realize all her bitching and yelling only be adding fuel to the fire. After Reign left with Miguel, Jessica went ape shit on my ass for cutting Reign off like that, so here the fuck  I am. I had to get away from her. I really be needing a break from her crazy  ass at times for  real. We haven't even talked at all since I left.

I'm out on the room balcony getting high. Even weed ain't helping me out of my depression I feel though. I feel arms wrap around me from behind. "Dominique, what you doing?" I ask, turning around and looking at her. She bites her bottom lip. "Are you about to smoke your life away or come back inside of the room?" she asks me.

"Why you wrapping your arms around me and shit?" I ask her, stepping away from her. "I just felt like you needed the comfort." she answers. "Naw, I don't need shit from yo ass." I say. "Whatever, Ant." she says. "Yeah. Just don't be doing all that. I'm married, Dominique." I remind her. "You're married but here you are in New Orleans in a suite at a five star hotel with me while your little ghetto wife is in California thinking you're somewhere else." she says.

"Mane, you not finna talk yo bullshit about my wife." I say. "Ant, whatever. Does she know I'm in a suite with you?" she asks. "Obviously not." I answer. "What if I tell her?" she asks. "Then imma just shoot yo childish ass in the throat. You too old for that high school ass bullshit. Imma tell her my damn self anyway." I answer. "Whatever." she says, rolling her eyes.

"You know what we here for anyways." I say. "You said you were coming here to New Orleans to catch up on old things and to spend time with Morgan and Michelle. When are you going to read the DNA test results?" she asks. "I'm not." I answer truthfully. "You not? For what?" she asks. "I just can't do it right now." I answer, sighing.

The results came back but I haven't opened that shit at all. Part of me believe they mine but that other part of me is damn sure hoping they ain't. I know me and Jessica were young as fuck when Dominique was pregnant but that don't change how hurt and awkward the shit will be for her and the rest of my kids if they do end up being my daughters. It'll be weird as fuck for me too. I don't show no favoritism with my kids but if Morgan and Michelle end up being mine, I probably won't ever love them at all,  honestly.

"I know they're yours because I remember when, where, and how they were conceived. I'm just waiting for you to read the results so we can move forward." she says. "They twenty five years old, Dominique. You do realize you irrelevant?" I ask. "No I'm not. You owe me back child support." she says. "Fuck outta here. Ion owe yo ass shit." I say. I've never been on no fucking child support so how the fuck would I owe her it? She still dumb as hell after all these years, I see. That didn't change none.

"Why did you go twenty five whole years denying them? You lied to people like you got a DNA test and they weren't yours when you and I both know a DNA test never really even happened, Ant. The only DNA tests you got back then were on the babies with all those other women who claimed your nasty self got them pregnant but you never even showed up for the test with them. You claimed twins don't run in your family but here you are today with twin sons. Oh, and you told me you had a set of twin sisters who died. So, it sounds like twins run in your family." she says. I heard it's a whole lot of triplets that run in my family and only a small amount of twins but fuck all that she saying.

"Don't worry bout what run in my family, mane, damn." I say, walking back in the room. "Dad, I'm hungry." Michelle says. "I ain't yo dad." I say to her. That shit weird. The only damn adult daughter I got that call me dad is Reign. Another woman calling me that shit is weird as hell. Damn, I hope I ain't the father. I'm just scared to open the results.

"Well, sorry." she says, awkwardly looking around the room. I look over at Morgan as she shuffles a deck of cards. Part of why I even got them here was to spend some time around them and see how they act and see if it's any type of similarities. In my opinion, they've never looked shit like me but now I know that ain't something I can go by when it comes to this. Dominique is dark as hell and they somewhere in between. They ain't dark as hell but they still kind of a darker brown complexion. They have dark brown eyes and they have a nice grade of hair too. I don't know.

My kids that I know for a fact are mine all look similar as hell, especially my daughters. Damn near all of my kids are real light skinned except for LaLa and KeKe. LaLa is just a shade darker than the rest of them but she still got a lighter complexion and KeKe is the same color. Just about all my kids got tight eyes and curly ass hair. It's certain features all of them got from me. I be trying hard as hell to find myself in Morgan and Michelle but I don't know.

"Look... we finna take the jet back to Cali." I tell them. Morgan smiles. "I've never been on a jet before." she says. "Yeah, well... come on." I demand, grabbing my already packed suitcase. "So... exactly why are we going to California now?" Dominique asks. "Cause, I wanna eventually introduce them to my kids and see how they click." I answer. "What's the point in seeing if they click if you won't even check the results?" she asks. "Cause imma let my wife open em. Now, quit questioning me, damn." I demand.

-

The flight back to California wasn't long. I'm driving and heading to this new restaurant I heard about a month ago cause I'm hungry as hell. Dominique clears her throat. "What?" I ask her, glancing over at her as she looks at me. "So, are we going to talk about what happened the other night?" she asks, making me feel guilty all over again. "Hell naw, so you better keep yo mouth shut." I demand.

She grins. "Is that a threat or something? She flashed me that little ring of hers but clearly, that didn't mean nothing when I was sucking your dick while she was at home being a housewife." she says. "Mom." Michelle says, sounding digusted.

"Dominique, please... just quit." I beg her. "Your secret is safe with me." she says, laughing. "I'll open the door and throw yo dumb ass out the fuckin' truck. Sit there and shut the fuck up, bitch, damn." I demand. "Bitch?" she asks. "Yeah, bitch." I answer her, shutting her up immediately.

We just got in the restaurant called Peirsons. It ain't a fancy restaurant or nothing but it still look good as hell. They got everyday foods people cook at home and shit and this what I'm in the mood for. "Will this be all?" the hostess asks, pointing at me, Dominique, and the twins. "Yeah." I answer. She smiles wide. "Okay, follow me." she says, leading us around the corner. It's kind of crowded in here today. Damn, everybody out to eat this evening. I guess cause it's a Friday and shit.

"Is this table okay?" the hostess asks me, pointing at the booth that's in between two other tables full of people. "You got somewhere that all these people ain't at?" I ask. "Unfortunately, no sir. We have a full house this afternoon. I'm sorry. If you'd like, you can wait maybe thirty minutes for something to open up." she offers. "Naw, this cool right here." I say, sliding in the booth beside Dominique. I'm hungry  as fuck so I don't wanna wait on no table.

"Okay. Your server will be right with you. Enjoy your meals." she says. I pull my wallet out of my pocket then open it. "Here." I say, tipping her a hundred dollars. "Thank you so much! Oh my God!" she exclaims, smiling wide. "You welcome." I say, chuckling. She look like she still in highschool. I know that lil hundred will help her some kind of way.

I watch as she walks away smiling then look at the twins. I'm really trying to find my features in them. "Do you always tip big?" Morgan asks me, looking up from her menu. They've been out to eat with me a few times in New Orleans. They cool and all but I still don't know em like that. "It depends." I answer. "On what?" she asks. "On how they attitude is. If they got good attitudes and patience, I always tip big. I got a big ass family so it take a whole lot of work and patience for a waiter or waitress to serve us." I answer. She nods her head.

"So, what are your other children like?" Michelle asks with a slight attitude. They weird as fuck. One minute, they talking like they wanna get to know me and the next minute, they acting like they resent me and shit. They can't even hate my ass though. They momma was a borderline hoe back then so it's a possibility of them not being mine. It ain't my damn fault though.

"What you mean?" I ask her. "Like, how are they? How do they act?" she asks. I shrug my shoulders. "My first set of twins act like yo everyday niggas, I guess. My daughter Reign in college and just the typical twenty one year old. My oldest son got a lil girl and he an artist. My second oldest son a nurse. Um... who else? My lil fourteen year old daughter gay and act like a nigga, my nine year old son real quiet and shit too. Then, it's my lil six year old daughter and she a damn diva that swear up and down she the shit and a model or something. I got another set of twins and they five. One a boy and he be fresh as hell and think he that nigga and the other a girl and she real smart and polite. I got a stepson that's fifteen and think he thuggin' and another step son that's twenty and fresh outta jail." I explain, shrugging my shoulders.

"I should've known you'd end up with a thousand kids. You've always been a freak that fucked anybody." Dominique says. "What you think yo hoe ass is? And shut the fuck up. All my kids got the same biological momma except for two of em so it ain't like I was out there knocking random hoes up and shit." I say. "And you said you have two step children. So, she's a whore too?" she asks. "You, ya momma, and yo grandma a hoe. Yo great granny is too. Yo great granny had seventeen kids by seventeen different niggas. That hoe shit in yo blood. Shut the fuck up talkin' bout my wife." I demand.

"Whooooooa. Wait, you have two sets of twins?" Morgan asks, seeming surprised. I nod my head yes. "Yeah. One set twenty two and the other set five." I answer. "And you mean to tell me twins don't run in your family?" Dominique asks, raising her eyebrow. Noble and Majesty were supppsed to be triplets so she can really shut that bullshit up. "Hell naw, they really don't." I answer her.

"Hi, my name is Reign and I'll be serving you guys today. What can I start you off with to drink?" Reign asks. I look up at her then watch as her eyes widen while she stares at me. She dressed in the all black slacks and long sleeve shirt the other servers got on and she holding a small notepad to take orders. I see she got a job and shit fast. I haven't seen or heard from her or nothing about her since that night at my house. I'm shocked.

I clear my throat as she looks at Morgan, Michelle, and Dominique like she confused. "Can I start you off with something to drink?" she asks again, seeming disturbed as hell. This shit so awkward for me right now. She look like she happy but stressed as hell at the same time. Damn. "Let me get a strawberry lemonade." I say. "I want a watermelon Margarita." Dominique orders.

"What about y'all?" Reign asks Morgan and Michelle. "Sprite." Morgan answers. "Yes, me too. You are so pretty. Are you mixed?" Michelle asks her. "Yep." Reign answers, forcing a smile on her face. "With what? I was wondering too." Dominique says, looking her over. Reign eyeballs her then points at me. "With whatever he is and what my mother is.  I'll be back with the drinks." she says, hurriedly walking away.

All three of them are looking at me funny now. "I follow her on Instagram. Her and her boyfriend are cute." Morgan says. "Boyfriend?" I ask. She blocked me on all her social medias but I don't give a fuck. I was finna block her ass first but she beat me to that so oh well. I take it she got a phone with that money I gave her.

"Yeah, boyfriend. Him." she says, scrolling through her phone. She hands it to me. I look at Reign's bio. She got a heartbreak emoji in her bio and nothing else. I scroll through her page. I see her and Qua together  for real on some official shit now. They got a few pictures on here, mostly of them hugged up. It's one picture of him laid back in the bed with her sitting between his legs in a damn sports bra with hickeys on her chest. I see she must be living with that nigga now. I don't wanna look at that bullshit no more.

I click on his page. His shit private but she already follow him. He got a picture of him lying down on his stomach with his mouth between her legs and his tongue on her pussy on top of her black Calvin Klein panties. Aww hell naw. I didn't wanna see this bullshit. I done seen enough and just damn near lost my appetite. I ought to report the damn picture.

I hand her her phone back. "Is that your daughter? She looks like Jasmine." she says. "Her name Jessica and you know that, Dominique. And yeah, that's my daughter." I answer. Me and Reign ain't fucking with each other but that ain't none of they business at all. I'm just hoping this shit don't get back to Jessica. I hope Reign don't tell her I'm here with them just to be spiteful towards me for cutting her ass off cause that'll turn into a big ass mess.

"She's cute." Dominique says, shrugging her shoulders. "Thank you." I thank her. Reign walks back over here with all the drinks sitting on the black serving tray. She sits each drink down in front of us. "Are you guys ready to order yet?" she asks. "Yes. I want the chicken tender platter with mashed potatoes as my side." Morgan orders. "Any sauces?" Reign asks, looking up at her. "Yes. Barbecue, please." she answers. "I want to try the grilled shrimp and rice." Dominique orders.

"And for you?" Reign asks Michelle. "I would like the grilled salmon and broccoli." she answers. I watch as Reign writes it down. She looks at me. "You?" she bluntly asks me. "No need for the attitude." I say. "There was no need for a lot of what you've done, including you sitting here with a woman that's not my momma." she says back. I shake my head as she glares at me.

"If I order, you probably gon' spit in my damn food." I say. "What would you like to eat, sir?" she asks. "Sir? Whatever, Labella." I sarcastically say. "Whatever, drug supplier." she says back. "Aight, stripper." I mock her. "Okay, Kingpin." she says in an even more sarcastic tone. "Aight, lady of the night. Let me get the double bacon cheeseburger. I want all the shit on there except the onions." I order, giving her my menu. "Fuckin' irritating ass." she mumbles, walking off like she mad as hell.

That girl always been the type to say what the fuck she want and that's why she in this position now. "Why are y'all acting like that towards each other?" Morgan asks me. "Don't worry bout it. So, um... y'all got kids?" I ask them. "No." both of them answer. "Boyfriends?" I ask. "I have one." Michelle answers, blushing. "Not me. I do not have time for it." Morgan answers, shaking her head no.

"What about you?" I ask Dominique. "Now, you know I'm single." she answers, giggling. "Are you?" she jokingly asks. "Married as hell." I answer her, showing her my wedding band with the diamonds in it. "Whatever you say." she says, scrolling through Facebook on her phone.

This the most awkward moment of my life. Nobody's talking. We just sitting here looking around and waiting for the food still. I pull my phone out of my pocket then sigh. Jessica didn't even bother to call or text me at all when I left after our big ass argument over what happened with Reign and it's weird not hearing from her at all.

My phone starts ringing. It's Jessie. I answer it then put the phone up to my ear. "Wassup?" I ask him. "I've been at work all day long and I got a few more hours to go. Nariah watching Jelena for me right now but she gotta go do something in a lil while so I need another baby sitter. Momma not answering the phone. You back in the country yet?" he asks. That's the lie I told everybody except Vonte, Tez, Nathan, and my dad. "Yeah." I answer.

"Aight. Well, you mind picking her up from Nariah place?" he asks. "I'm a lil busy right now." I say. "What? Come on, pops." he begs. "I can't do it at this exact moment. Call Noble and Majesty." I say. "I don't have that much time. I'm working in labor and delivery today and I kinda snuck off to make this phone call." he explains. "Aight. Don't worry bout it. Somebody gon' get her." I assure him. "Thanks." he says then hangs up.

I know that nigga having a long day if they got him working in labor and delivery. He usually in the trauma unit fucking with mothafuckas who get rushed in there with they faces shot off and shit. It's crazy how he be perfectly fine nursing in the trauma unit of all places seeing some crazy ass shit every day and night but be ready to kill his damn self when he in labor and delivery doing something as simple as helping deliver babies. That's crazy as hell but that's just the way Jessie is.

"That was so fast." Dominique says. I look at Reign as she walks over here with all of our food. She sits the tray down then starts handing all of us our plates. "Do y'all need anything else?" she asks us. "Yes, a drink refill." Morgan answers. "I'll be right out with that. Anybody else?" she asks. "Nope." Dominique answers. Reign rolls her eyes a little then walks off to get another drink. I wonder if her attitude be this fucked up with the other people that be coming in here to eat.

"What's wrong with you?" Dominique asks me. "Nothing." I lie. It's a whole bunch of different shit on my mind but she the last person Imma dicuss that with. It ain't her business no way. "It is something wrong. Your stomach is growling and you won't eat. You ain't talking neither." She says. "I'm good, Dominique." I say, grabbing one of my french fries. I can't wait for this shit to be over with.

We just finished eating. Reign walks over with the check. "Here you go." She says, giving it to me. "What I get for eighty six dollars?" I ask her. "Why are you being cheap?" she asks me, looking impatient. I ignore her, putting a one hundred dollar bill down. "And I want my damn change back, even the pennies." I say. She ignores me as she walks off.

"Did she grow up with you in her life?" Michelle asks me. "Definitely. Why?" I ask. "She seems ungrateful." She answers. "You feel like it's yo place to speak on my lil girl for what?" I ask, raising my eyebrow. "No offense. I'm just saying." She says. "Yeah, and I'm just saying shut that dumb ass shit up. You don't know shit about her so cut it out." I demand. We not on good terms but she still my damn daughter.

"Okay, deadbeat. You are not about to talk to me like you were there for us growing up." she says back. "Michelle, blame ya fuckin' momma for not knowing who the hell her baby daddy is. Quite frankly, y'all don't look shit like nothing that came from my bloodline so I doubt y'all even mine anyway." I say back. "Why did you like him, mom? He says non stop messed up stuff and I'm sick of it." she says. "If you so sick of that shit, why the fuck you around?" I ask her. She acting like I went out and found her ass. She came searching for me.

"Settle down." Dominique demands as Reign walks back over here. She hands me the receipt and my change. "Have a good day." she bluntly says. "Damn, you don't want yo tip?" I ask. "Dad, don't do nothing petty. Are you gonna tip me for real or just give me a penny or something trying to be funny?" she asks, making me laugh. "Damn, you think I'm that fucked up, servant?" I ask. "Bye, dad. I liked it better with me being disowned." she says, walking off. I stand up then grab her arm.

I take my wallet out my pocket then take all my cards and my I.D. out. "Here." I say, putting the whole wallet in her hand. "It's bout eleven thousand in hundreds in there. Keep yo mouth shut. Don't tell nobody I was here with them." I say. "You can't bribe me with money. Keep your money. I don't want or need it." she says.

"Take some of it. Yo nails rough and yo hair in a ponytail." I say. She look healthy but like she kinda let herself go. "That's fine. Bye, dad. Hopefully, my mom doesn't divorce you when she finds out. You don't deserve her anyway." she says. I chuckle. I won't even argue with her on that one cause I know I don't deserve her ass.

"Take the money." I demand. She narrows her eyes at me then takes the wallet from me. "Thank you." she says, looking emotional. I pull her in a hug. "Don't hate me for this shit. It'll help you more than it hurt yo ass, Reign. I do love you though." I say. "I love you too, daddy. I gotta get back to work though." she says, walking away and wiping her eyes. She'll understand it one day.

I dropped Dominique and the twins off where they staying at and I just got back home for the first time in two weeks. I picked up a bouqet of three hundred red roses and a diamomd tennis necklace for Jessica. The shit did cost a lot but I know it ain't about the whole materialistic shit. It's just my way of apologizing, I guess.

I pull in the garage for my truck then get out. I lock the doors then close the garage. I unlock the door to the house then walk in. I lock it behind me. It smells like fried chicken in here but it's real clean. The only thing in the floor is some of the kids' toys and nothing else.

I step in the home elevator then ride it up to the middle of the house where the main kitchen we use is. We never use the other two kitchens at all. The kids are in here eating dinner. Jessica is sitting on the counter. Noble, Majesty, and Qua came over here and they all just chilling. Qua eating up all the damn food as usual.

"Daddy!" Sage exclaims, running over to me with Dream and Serenity. I wrap my arms around all three of them. "Hey y'all." I greet them. "Nigga said hey y'all like he Paula Deen racist ass. Wassup pops?" KeKe asks, laughing as he bounces Kenari. Nariah over here and everything with Jelena. I guess she came to bring her by here.

I look over at Amari as he eats his food while he watches something on Jessica's Laptop. "Where were you, mister?" Dream asks. "Handling business, baby." I answer. "Did you bring me toys?" she asks. "No, but I'll buy you some tomorrow." I answer. "Me too, granddaddy?" Jelena asks. "Yeah, whatever y'all want." I answer. "They are so spoiled." Nariah says, laughing. "You better not spoil Kenari like that." she adds. "You already know he will." Majesty says, chuckling.

I walk over to Amari then give him a hug. "What you watching?" I ask. He grins a little then points at the screen. It's a Worldstar compilation of a bunch of bitches twerking. "Y'all know he watching this?" I ask them. "He ain't bothering nobody." Noble says, laughing. "She got a camel toe, daddy. I want to touch the inside." he whispers to me, laughing hard like it's funny as I close YouTube.

"What you say, Amari?" Jessica asks him. She be so happy when this mane talks cause he never does it. "Aww, he's finally talking." Nariah says, smiling wide. "Right. This mane ain't talked in like a whole week and a half." KeKe says. That's nothing. Amari can go longer than that and not say a single word to nobody. It's almost like having a lil quiet baby you gotta take guesses with to know how to handle.

"You gon' speak to momma?" Noble asks me. I walk over to her then hand her the roses. "I got you a gift too." I say, opening up the necklace box. "That is so cute." Nariah says. Jessica looks at the necklace then back at me. "How much it cost?" she asks. "Twenty eight thousand. Why?" I ask, confused. "Oh, okay. That's twenty eight thousand dollars you could've just shoved up your ass. Get this funky ass bouqet of roses and that ugly ass necklace the hell away from me." she demands, throwing the flowers in my face. Well gotdamn.

"Well... I gotta pick Reign up from work in a minute so that's my cue to leave." Qua awkwardly says. "Mine too." Noble agrees. "Yeah, imma roll out too. Goodluck pops." Majesty says, laughing. "Wait. Uncle Magic Stick, can I go with you or can you take me to Montana house where Tae and Big Boy are?" Jelena asks Majesty.

"No, Jelena. Baby, you staying here." Jessica says. "I want to go with Qua to see Auntie Reign." she pouts. I look at KeKe. "Anybody seen her?" I ask. "Yeah, we be checking on her. Not momma though. She don't pick up the phone when momma call." he answers. I nod my head. "I'll let you see her tomorrow but not today, Jelena." Qua says. She sighs. "Okay." she pouts.

"Uncle KeKe can take you, Sage, Serenity, Dream, and Amari to the pool. Right, Uncle KeKe?" Jessica asks. He raises his eyebrow. "Sure." he reluctantly answers as all of them cheer. "Well, I'll come back later on because I have to be at work in about thirty minutes." Nariah says, giving KeKe a hug. I watch as he kisses her on her lips. "Let me walk you out." he says, wrapping his arm around her tight. How the fuck they ain't married yet? My son got problems.

Everybody doing they own thing now. I just got in the bedroom with Jessica. "I know you mad." I say. She starts laughing a little. "Mad is an understatement." she says. "What's all this shit?" I ask, looking at all the duffel bags and boxes that are neatly stacked against the wall. "That's all your bullshit. Since you wanna up and disappear for weeks at a time like this ain't  where the fuck you really wanna be at, leave mothafucka. I packed some of yo bullshit up all nice and neat how you'll need it." she answers calmly. Damn, should I be scared of how calm her crazy is right now?

"Chill out. You doing too much, Jessica." I say. "How?" she asks. "I'm just giving you what you've shown me that you want." she adds. "Jessica, how the fuck I show you that?" I ask. "Where the fuck you been at?" she asks, glaring at me like she triple dog daring me to stand here and lie to her. It's crazy how she be having me making life decisions when it come to what Imma say to her sometimes. She crazy for real. "I was in New Orleans." I admit.

"Why did you say you were going out of the country then?" she asks. "Cause I didn't wanna tell you I needed some space." I answer. "You needed space for what?" she asks. "Cause you be bullshitting." I answer. She shakes her head no. "Naw, you must think I'm some kind of fucking fool! Since when have you lied to me about where you traveling to talking  about some space? You started acting strange after that bullshit with that lil hoe from your past and her gotdamn daughters came up! So, Imma ask you one time and one time only. Who the fuck was in New Orleans with you?" she asks, folding her arms across her chest and glaring like she know the answer already.

"Jessica..." I mumble. "Answer it. I don't wanna hear no extras. Who was in New Orleans, Antasia? You can't say it was to see yo dad cause that nigga is for sure here in California right now because he came by and got the kids a few times to give me a break. So, don't even try that one." she says. "Dominique and the twins was there with me." I admit.

She nods her head. "Are those girls your daughters?" she asks. "Ion know." I admit. "So, where the fuck y'all sleep at? You had that bitch in our house there?" she asks me. "Hell naw." I answer. We got a mansion down there and I damn sure wasn't finna bring Dominique there. "Where y'all sleep at?" she asks. "A suite." I answer.

"A suite? A suite for two fucking weeks, Ant?" she asks. "Yeah, Jessica." I answer. She shakes her head. "Ain't this about a bitch. You could've just slapped me in the fucking face. First of all, you had no business there with that bitch and especially not in no damn hotel suite for two weeks. I got one final question though." she says. "What is it?" I ask. "Did you sleep with her?" she asks. I look down at my feet, feeling my guilt all over again.

"I didn't mean to do shit with her. It just happened, baby." I explain. I watch her mouth drop as her eyes fill with tears. "You... Ant. Tell me this is a joke. Please, tell me you got a hidden camera in here and that you pranking me cause if this is a joke, it's so far from funny." she says, shaking her head like she in denial. I wish I was playing but not this time.

"I made a mistake, baby. It was fucked up and I'm sorry. I didn't fuck her but the other night we started talking about some old shit that went on in New Orleans before me and you met, we got drunk, then she sucked my dick." I explain. "Mothafucka, am I supposed to believe that hoe only gave you some head? Matter fact, don't even answer that shit. Fuck you, Antasia." she says.

I watch as she takes her wedding ring and the diamond encrusted band that comes with it off. "Take these bitch ass rings and give em to her. Go ahead. Go reminisce about old times with her! Go disappear and leave me and all the kids here not knowing shit while you lay up with a bitch and some twins that don't even look shit like you! You talking about you made a mistake! Me too! I mistakenly married you when I should've went the fuck on with my life!" she snaps.

"After all this damn shit. You really cheated on me again. You know how dumb I look now?" she asks me, pulling some of her stuff out of the drawers. "I didn't exactly cheat, Jessica. I didn't have no intentions on doing bad at that hotel room. That lil shit just happened, baby." I explain. I swear that shit was never supposed to happen that night. She shakes her head no, wiping the couple of tears that just fell.

I wrap my arms around her body. "Jessica, on my kids... I love you and none of it meant nothing. I'm just stressed. I got drunk with her and she started sucking me off. It felt good and it just happened. Jessica, put yo ring back on. Don't leave me. I love you so much. We can go get started on yo dream house tomorrow. We can do whatever. Just don't leave me, Jessica, please." I beg her. I don't even know what I'll do without her. Jessica and my kids be all I think about. When I be away from her for a while, she be all over my mind.

She shoves me off of her. "Go get started on a dream house with that bitch. I ain't even about to act a fool. It's just fuck you at this point. I cannot believe you. Get the fuck away from me." she demands, walking away. I watch as she throws a few of her clothes in a black Louis Vuitton duffel bag. "I will be back for my damn kids and that's it. Fuck you and that hoe." she says, walking out the room.

"Jessica." I say, following her out of the room. She ignores me as she walks down the stairs. "Come on, don't leave." I say. "We can talk, mane, damn." I add. "What we got to talk about, Ant? You broke your vows. First of all, you never should've lied to me to be in another state with her ass. That's the first fuck up. Second of all, you let her suck your dick. Nigga, fuck you." she says, opening the door leading to one of the swimming pools.

"Mommy! Where you going?" Sage asks her, splashing around in the pool with his floaty ring on. "Kids, I'm about to go to a hotel." she says. "A vaction?" Serenity asks. "Something like that. Y'all staying here with daddy. I'll be back tomorrow, okay?" she asks them, forcing a smile on her face. It sound like she trying not to cry. Damn.

All of them agreed to her going on her so called vacation. I'm outside in the driveway with her. "Ion want you to leave me. Put the ring back on and we can talk." I say. "Naw, that's dead. If you didn't want me to leave you, you never would've pulled no stunt like this and you damn sure never would've had your dick down her throat. I'm not about to be fighting or cussing with y'all asses. Let her know she can have you. You gon' feel this one, bastard." she says, getting in her car.

I sigh, watching her pull off. Gotdamn, I know I really messed up if she was that calm about it. Knowing her, she already knew I was in New Orleans. Why I had to go and do that stupid ass shit? Now I'm pissed off.

REIGN

I wonder who those bitches at the table with my dad were. That was so weird. I'm so glad I'm finally off though. I just clocked out. I've been here working since they opened at ten this morning and it's dark outside now. I don't like working but it's been making me feel so independent and shit. I've been working here a week. The manager is a geeky white dude who thought I was pretty and he got all red faced and nervous during my interview. He hired me on the spot.

I made a lot in tips today before my dad came in. I made a little over four hundred dollars. I heard that's real good for a server to make in one day. Regardless, I'm really proud of myself cause I know I worked really hard for my own money instead of getting it from my parents. Plus, I didn't have to strip for it. I don't wanna strip cause thatll really piss Qua the hell off and I don't want that happening.

I'm so tired now. My feet hurt and I just wanna go cuddle up with Qua. Hopefully, he doesn't just take me to the condo and leave like he usually does. At first, I forgot he's in the drug game but I quickly remembered when he started staying gone for hours at a time. At least he makes time to pick me up from work, make sure I eat, then take me home before he goes and handles his business.

"Have a good night, girl." my coworker Natalie says. She's a cute Dominican girl from New York. She's been nice to me since I got hired. She's a hostess. "You too." I say. "Dang, who drives that?" she asks as her and a lot of other people look out the window. I smile a little. I wonder how they'll react when they watch me walk over to that blue Maserati and kiss my nigga.

I walk out of the restaurant then over to where he's parked at. He gets out of the car. "My baby working hard and shit. Look at you." he says, laughing as he wraps his arms around me. I hug him back then smile. "Did you miss me?" I ask. "You be on my mind. You know that." he answers. I poke my lips out for a kiss. He leans in then kisses me over and over again.

He puts his hands on my ass then kisses me on my neck. "You look so damn good, Qua." I compliment him. He's not even dressed all up today but he still looks so sexy. He's dressed in a pair of black Champion sweat pants with Champion in white letters going down the leg with and the matching short sleeved black shirt with the small script on it. He has a silver Rolex on his wrist and a pair of black and white Jordan elevens on his feet.

"Thank you, baby." he says. I give him another kiss then pull away from him. He opens my door for me. I slide in then smile at him as he closes the door. He walks to his side then gets in. He hands me his phone. "How was yo day?" he asks, buckling his seatbelt up. "It was long and interesting." I answer. "Fill me in." he says, making me smile. This is what I love about Qua. He always asks me about my days and really sits and listens like he actually cares even though he probably thinks it's boring.

"Okay. So, first of all my rude ass supervisor came at me wild again." I start. "The lil crackhead shaped ass white lady that look like Buckwild off Flavor of Love?" he asks, making me laugh. "Yes, her." I answer. "Fuck that hoe. She ugly as fuck." he says. "You are so mean." I say. One day, he pulled up to pick me up and she was outside smoking a cigarette. He spoke to her to be polite and she waved him off and walked back in thr restaurant.

He chuckles. "Naw, really. Finish the story." he says. "Okay. So, today, a group of guys got sat in my section and they were flirting with me the whole time or whatever, right. They tipped me big and that bitch tried to tell me I couldn't keep the tips just cause they were flirting. I damn near slapped her and quit. Damn right, I kept my tips." I explain. "Niggas be in there flirting with you and shit?" he asks, completely ignoring the rest of the stuff I just told him about that dumb broad.

"Duh, Qua. I know you be getting flirted with too. I be seeing your lil notifications on your social medias." I say. "So? Imma probably delete my shit anyway." he says. I frown. "Why?" I ask. "Cause the feds be using that shit to catch niggas up and Ion need that shit." he says. "Qua, on your social medias, you don't have nothing luxurious on there." I say, laughing. Qua keeps so much hidden from people he ain't close to. Qua's social medias look like they belong to an old man that's still learning how to use it. "The best thing on your Instagram is me." I joke, making him laugh.

"You right. Thanks to yo momma, I'm flipping the fuck out my money. She be helping me do that." he says. "That's good to know." I say. My momma knows what she's doing when it comes to business and cleaning up the drug money. That's a fact. I haven't talked to her but my mom is still a boss. Nobody's on her level to me cause she handles business like a real queen even if she cries and fights a lot.

"What else happened though?" he asks. "Um... so, I walked to my section looking down at my notepad or whatever. I looked up and realized I was waiting my damn daddy. The kicker is he was sitting there with some woman and a set of adult twins. It was weird as hell. He gave me all the cash out his wallet though and was kinda tryung to get me not to tell my mom he was there." I say. "I know that's yo pops and all but Reign, don't even get into whatever he had going on with them bitches. You don't need that drama." he says. "I know. I'm not getting in that at all." I assure him.

"I saw yo dad today. I was over there with yo brothers when he got home from wherever he been the last couple of weeks." he says. "He was on vacation?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders. "Ion know. Yo momma seemed mad as hell when he came in with some flowers and an icy ass necklace." he says. I chuckle. "Knowing her, she hit him with the flowers." I say, making him laugh. He had to be up to no good if she seemed mad when he got home but oh well, I got my own problems.

-

We just got inside of his condo. "It smells good in here. Where the weed at?" I ask him. It smells like nothing but loud in here. "I'm out. I smoked the last of it earlier after I took you to work." he answers, walking in the kitchen. "I haven't smoked in a week, Qua. I feel like I'm missing my bestfriend." I say, making him laugh. "You a damn stoner. You need to be sober though, bae." he says. I nod my head in agreement. I smoke nothing but the strongest shit out so now that I haven't been smoking, it feels funny as hell. I was never sober before I met Qua.

I watch as he opens the refrigerator. "Was you done telling me about yo day in the car?" he asks. "Yeah. I didn't have a day that was too interesting. How about you?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders. "I didn't do much of shit. I went with yo brothers to check on yo momma, I handled a lil business, and now I'm home." he explains. "How is she?" I ask. "She straight. She seem a lil stressed. You need to talk to her, Reign." he says.

I sigh. "I will eventually. I just still feel bad." I admit. He kisses me on my forehead. "I understand but come on, you can't go on without talking to her." he says. "I know and I promise  you I'll talk to her this weekend if she lets me." I promise him. "Aight. Imma hold you to that then. Make sure you keep yo word." he says. "I will." I assure him. I can't break my promise to him at all.

"You hungry?" he asks. "You know my greedy ass is always hungry." I answer. He smiles at me. "What if I make you dinner tonight?" he asks. "You cooking?" I ask, surprised. Qua never cooks. "Yeah. Go take a shower and take yo nap yo ass take every single time you get off. Imma wake you up when I'm through." he says. "Let me find out you finna order something and make it look like you cooked it." I say. He smiles. "Naw, bae. On god, I got you." he says. I kiss him on his lips then walk out of the kitchen.

I'm in the shower singing along to the music on my new phone I bought. "I'm gonna love you in every kind of waaaaaay." I sing along, rubbing my shower gel all over my body. "You is?" I hear Qua ask. I smile at him as he gets in the shower with me. He's fully naked. He ain't on hard right now so I know he's comfortable around me cause he don't care about me seeing his soft meat anymore.

I wrap my arms around his neck. "Hell yeah, I'll love you in every kind of way." I answer, giggling. He grips my ass then kisses me. "Do that then." he calmly says. I bite my lip then get down on my knees. He looks down at me like he's surprised. I don't know why, hell. Qua is hands down the best I ever had so I don't mind giving him some head and putting a smile on his face for once.

I've been in here sucking for ten minutes. This is my first time sucking his dick. I can tell he likes it though. I can tell he ain't the kind of guy that's loud in the bedroom but he does small things that show me he likes it. He's occasionally letting out some of those sexy ass male moans. Hearing a nigga moan cause of me be having me feeling like I'm that bitch.

"Go faster, Reign." he demands, gripping a handful of my hair. I start sucking way faster, putting my all into it. He's grunting now. He pulls out of my mouth then nuts, groaning a little bit. I smile at him then stand back up. I wipe my mouth then wash his dick off for him. "Was it good?" I ask. "Hell yeah. Now, bend yo ass over." he demands, slapping me on my ass. Oh, damn.

I bend over, gripping the shower seat that's in here. I feel him behind me. Damn, we haven't fucked or anything. He hasn't even fully given me head yet. I'm scared a little because I don't know what he's about to do back there. I know he's a freak though.

I feel his tongue making circles on my clit from behind. He spreads my legs a little more, sucking on my clit like he never wanna let go of it. I reach back then grab his head, pushing my ass back further while he continues to eat my pussy. "Qualynn." I moan, rotating my hips as he licks and sucks on my clit. Damn, this nigga sure does know how to eat some pussy.

He grips both of my ass cheeks then starts licking my clit real fast. This feels so good. He's eating it like he's the furthest thing from scared of it. "Yes, Qua. Eat this pussy." I moan, closing my eyes tight. He hasn't been up for air one single time and at this point, I'm in love with his head game. He got his tongue deep in it and he's even kissing and gently nibbling on it and everything. My loud ass can't quit moaning at all.

He slides his finger in me as he continues to suck on my clit. My legs are shaking like crazy and I feel like I'm about to collapse. I didn't even think it was humanly possible for my pussy to ever feel that good. He reaches up then squeezes on my left nipple, still not removing his tongue from my clit at all.

My eyes widen as his tongue slips between my ass. Maybe, that was an accident. Now, he's just licking me from my clit straight down to my ass hole. "Whoa, Qua. What you doing?" I ask, feeling him lick around my butt hole real slow. "Trying something new." he answers. It didn't feel weird but damn, I wasn't expecting him to eat my ass.

He goes back to sucking and licking on my clit. "Qua!" I moan, falling over as my legs shake. I just came so hard and now he's slowly licking. He pull away then stands back up. I'm at a loss for words now. "I can't believe you ate my pussy and my ass too." I admit. He smirks a little. "You liked it?" he asks. "Licking around my asshole was cool but baby, let's just save that for holidays." I say, making him laugh.

"In other words, you wasn't feeling my tongue back there?" he asks. "It's not that. I just wasn't prepared for it. I've never had my butt licked." I answer. He shrugs his shoulders. "I wanted to see what it was about." he says, watching me wash myself. I should've known he was a freak when I saw the history in his phone. He watches a lot of ghetto ass porn videos of big booty black women getting the shit fucked out of them and stuff.

Both of us just got out the shower and we're brushing our teeth now. "What happened to the food?" I ask him, spitting toothpaste out of my mouth. He spits his out then rinses his mouth. He looks at his teeth in the mirror. He's already looking good as ever. His teeth have been straightening up a whole lot and I can tell they'll look so amazing when the braces finally come off.

"Hello? Qualynn, ya girl hungry." I say. He picks me up then sits me on the counter. "Don't worry bout it. When you wake up from yo nap, I'll have everything cooked." he says. I nod my head, motioning for him to come closer. I spread my legs as he steps between them. I wrap my arms around him then lay my head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

"Damn." he says. "Damn what?" I ask. "Just damn. Ion know how I even pulled you. Reign, you don't understand how long I wanted yo ass." he says, making me smile. "Now, you got me and I'm glad you came into my life too." I admit. He kisses me then kisses me down my neck. "Let me go cook for yo lil fat ass." he says. "Shut up." I demand, laughing as I hop off the counter.

He's holding me around my waist while we walk back into his bedroom. I'm completely naked and about to sleep in his bed. He's naked too so at least I'm not the only one in the nude. He lays me down then gets between my legs. I give him a kiss then watch him stand up. "Let me go cook." he says, heading to the door. Dang, Qua makes it hard for me to not wanna ride his dick in every single direction.

-

I feel him kissing all over my neck. "Wake up." he whispers in my ear, kissing on it. I roll over then look at him. "How long did I sleep?" I ask. "Yo usual nap times. Two hours." he answers. I nod my head, getting  out of the bed. I open up his underwear drawer then grab my black and pink rose Ethika thong I put in there. I put it on then open his tank top drawer. I put one of his tank tops on then smile at him. He already put a pair of gym shorts on and left his shirt off.

"What did you cook? It smells good." I say as he leads me to the kitchen. "I made you some shredded chicken enchiladas." he says. "I love Mexican food." I say. "I made a good choice then." he says, smiling some. He definitely did. "Awwww!" I exclaim, walking in the kitchen. He has some candles lit, soft music playing, the table decorated all cute, and rose pedals on the floor. It's almost like he planned this.

"This is so good." I admit, killing my enchiladas. "Thank the recipe." he says, laughing. "Can you cook anything else?" I ask. "Yeah, just depends on what it is. You cook?" he asks. "Yeah. I definitely can because my mom taught me how to." I  answer. "Yo momma can cook her ass off. I went over there and ate dinner with them today." he says. I nod my head in agreement. "She really can." I admit.

He finished eating and brushed his teeth before me. My greedy self went back for a third plate. It's so good and I'm so hungry after my long day at work. I grab my can of Sprite then drink some. "Yeah." he says into his phone, walking in here from wherever he was. I raise my eyebrow, watching him pull a black T- shirt over his head while he continues the conversation. "Aight." he says, closing the flip phone he uses as his second phone. Who the fuck was he talking to?

I sigh, watching him walk out again. I stand up then put my plate in the sink. Qua makes me so suspicious cause he's so damn secretive. I wonder if he got a bitch somewhere laid up. When his lil flip phone rings, he drops everything and goes. So, I wonder if he got a bitch calling that lil burner phone.

I walk into his bedroom then wrap my arms around him. He looks down at me then gives me a kiss. "I gotta go. I'll be back later on." he says. "Why do you have to leave? I thought you were in for the night." I mumble. "Don't be sad, baby.  Don't start thinking the worse. Hell naw, it ain't no other bitch or none of that. When I tell you I be handling business, that's really what I be doing. You gotta understand my hustle, Reign." he says.

"I understand but you leave me almost every single night." I say. "But then I come right back and make it up to you, right?" he asks. "Yes, but I wanna spend time with you when I get off. I love it here and all but I get so bored and lonely when it's just me here in this big ass condo for hours while you go and do whatever." I say. He pulls away from me then grabs his gun I really didn't even know was here. I watch him tuck it away.

"Imma be back soon, Reign. We gon' spend a whole day together one day this weekend." he says. "It's Friday already and the weekend is when you be gone the most. I don't even have to go to work tomorrow so I know Imma be bored while you go away." I pout. "Reign, stooooooop, please." he begs me. "Stop what?" I ask, getting pissed off. "Don't tell me to fucking stop when you the gotdamn person that be abandoning my ass every single night!" I add.

He looks at me funny. "How you go from calm to cussing at me and shit?" he asks. "Because I'm mad! This don't make no fucking sense! Why do you do this bullshit to me, Qua? I just wanna spend time with you but naw, you would rather up and leave! You act like staying in for once will kill your ass, Qualynn! Now, I'm angry as fuck cause of this, damn! It must be some other bitch that got you stopping whatever the fuck you be doing! That bitch can have you! The fuck you think this is? I am tired of being abandoned! I'm sick and tired of it so you can either stay here or go there and kiss me goodbye! Kiss my mothafuckin ass!" I snap.

He looks at me crazy as I breathe heavily. "You doing too much right now." he says, grabbing his phone off the bed. I snatch it from him. "Give me my fuckin' phone." he demands, trying to get it out my hand. I run in the bathroom then lock the door. Fuck all that, I'm going through his phone. It gotta be somebody else for him to be just randomly leaving.

"Open the door, Reign!" he hollers at me, banging on the door. Dang, he just scared the fuck out of him. He sounds so pissed off. "No!" I yell back, scrolling through and looking for his pictures. "Reign, I swear to... bruh, open this fuckin' door, girl, damn!" he snaps, banging on it again. Damn, is he about to beat my fucking ass? Hell naw, I'm not opening it.

I'm in his camera roll mad as can be. He has a lot of our pictures but this mothafucka still has some other bitch's nudes, videos of his dick inside of her, and even a few pictures of them when they were together. I exit the camera roll then go to his call log. I see he has a few calls to my brothers. I click on the number that's saved as the letter X. This bitch has been blowing his phone up. I switch over to their texts then glare at it. They still communicate. She be blowing his shit up talking about how she miss him and how he should come and see her and this nigga be responding with one word answers. Qua got me too fucked up.

I lock his phone then open the bathroom door. "Who the fuck you think you playing with, Qua?" I yell, swinging at his face with the phone.  He roughly grabs me then slams me to the wall, hurting my back. "Fuck! Why the fuck is you doing all this bullshit?" he hollers at me, scaring at me. "Get off me, now!" I demand, trying to knee him in his nuts.

He steps away from me. "Reign, keep yo hands to yourself." he calmly says with his eyes closed. He opens them. "This my last time telling you. Quit hitting on me like I'm yo bitch." he adds. I push him out of my way. "Go do what the fuck you gotta do, nigga! I be loyal out here but you ain't doing shit but constantly leaving me and you still got memories and messages with that bitch in your phone! If I ain't good enough and if you would rather be with her instead, go be with her! You don't have to fucking lie to me about it! Damn, just don't have me thinking I'm the only one if I'm not!" I yell at him, feeling emotional as ever.

He doesn't say anything as he watches me cry. "But you know what? It's fine, Qua! I will be alright! I'm about to go!" I snap, walking in his closet. He's watching me while I pull my stuff off the hangers. I grab a pair of jeans and a T-shirt then put it on. "Let me guess. You going back to yo old nigga cause you pissed off?" he asks. "Don't worry bout where the fuck I'm going." I say. "How you one minute act like you not over that nigga and tell me how you not ready whenever I try to take shit to the next level and fuck you? You really think you can control me if you on that lil iffy bullshit?" he asks me.

"I don't want to control you. Do your thing." I say. "Cause I don't wanna be an interference." I add. "I gotta go handle some shit and you in here stressing me out and being extra and shit." he says. "Go handle what you gotta handle." I say. He better leave me alone because I'm trying hard to remain as calm as possible like my therapist told me to when I'm angry. God Knows I'm close to spazzing right now because I feel played.

"Me and you can really talk about it, Reign." he says. "No. Bye." I say, putting my shoes on. He sighs. "Look... I won't control you and try to force you to stay with me. Just lock the door when you leave. I gotta go." he says, walking out of the room. "I hope your ass get ran over by a garbage truck." I mumble, pushing him. He ignores me as he continues to walk. Ole bitch ass nigga. I'm catching an Uber to Miguel's place and I ain't locking this shit up. I hope somebody come and take everything he got out of here.

VONTE

I shake my head, watching Sean and my lil son Jacob play with the pitbull puppy I bought earlier today. Jacob was whining in Toys R Us about a toy dog so I went and bought his ass a real one. I spoil the shit out of him but it is what it is.

"Where Presley at?" Drew asks, walking in my living room. "Don't you got a wife? Go home." I demand, chuckling. I don't know what him and lil titty Shai got going on but the lil nigga stay spending the night at my house like he live here again. "I'll go back tomorrow." he says, laughing. "Presley ass took a flight and went to Nashville for some bitch he met on a cruise." I say, shaking my head. Pussy is one powerful thing.

"That nigga got some pussy and he whipped now. I thought he was gay." Sean says, rubbing the puppy on the belly. "Me too." I agree. I guess not though. "What y'all name the dog?" Drew asks. "Shai." I answer, making him glare at me while me and Sean laugh hard as hell.

"Really? Y'all gon' name the fucking dog after her?" he asks. "I'm just bullshitting. The dog name Elisa. It's a girl." I say. "Nigga, that's Shai middle name." he says. "You right." I confirm it. Our puppy is all black, even on her stomach and she got blue eyes. Shai is darkskinned. "Nigga, you lucky I didn't keep her name as Shai like I did earlier." I add as Sean cries laughing.

"Y'all so foul, bruh. Name her something else." he says. "What's her maiden last name?" I ask, laughing harder. "Fuck you." Drew says. "Maybe, we should change it." Sean says, still laughing. "Elisa sound old." he adds. I look at Jacob as he sips out of his lil Spiderman cup while he pets the small dog. "What you wanna name her, Jacob?" I ask. "Pussy." he answers with a straight face.

I chuckle. "Jacob, I told you to quit saying that." I say. "Sorry, daddy. Name her uuuuuum... Rosey." he says. "Rosey?" I ask. He nods his head yes. "Yes, Rosey." he answers. I look at Sean. "Well, you heard him. Her name gon' be Rosey Elisa Mitchell." I say. "You really gon' give her a middle name that's Shai's middle name?" Drew asks, annoyed as hell. "Like I said, her name is Rosey Elisa Mitchell." I say. "Our dog got a granny name." Sean says. I shrug my shoulders. It's whatever Jacob wants.

"Don't female dogs get they period?" Drew asks. "Yeah, it ain't every month though. I had a female dog before. She got pregnant and I sold all her puppies except two of em for some thousands a piece cause she was a rare breed so she made me plenty money." I say. "So, what if she get pregnant?" he asks. "It won't be by no random ass dog. Imma be a dog breeder in this bitch. Whenever that shit happen, imma probably just give some of the puppies away to my brother and Tez then sell the rest. She a rare pitbull too." I explain.

"How much you paid for her?" he asks. "A lil over nine thousand." I answer. She buff as hell too. I really got her for the low from a nigga I know that be breeding and training some strong ass dogs and shit. She worth way more than what I paid for her. He nods his head. "Well, when she have puppies and all that, put me on the list. I want one." he says. I nod my head, making a mental note of that.

My doorbell just rang. I get up then walk all the way to it. I open it. "Wassup, Jessica?" I ask, raising my eyebrow. Her face red as hell, her hair in a messy ponytail, and her eyes wet like she been crying. She dressed in a hoodie and some sweatpants and got a pair of UGG house shoes on her feet. Damn, she look like she fresh out the bed in a cold house.

"I had tried to talk to my therapist but she won't be back from her vacation until tomorrow. I've been drinking." she admits. "Okay?" I ask, confused. "Yeah... I've been drinking a lil too much and I don't wanna be constantly drinking and driving because I don't wanna accidentally hurt myself or somebody else." she says. I step aside, letting her in. Damn, what Ant do to her?

I lead her to my living room. "That's my new dog, Rosey." I say, pointing at her. Jessica smiles a little. "She's odd. Hey everybody." she says, waving a little. "Wassup?" Drew asks, giving her a hug. "You good? You look sick." Sean says, looking at her funny. "Auntie Jess!" Jacob exclaims, running over to her. I watch as she hugs him.

"I'm fine, y'all." she says, sitting down on my couch. "Look." Jacob says to Jessica, showing her some paper he drew all over. She gasps then smiles. "You did so well, Jacob. It's so nice!" she exclaims, making him smile hard and hug her tight. The kids love her lil crazy self. She real good with them. "Thank you." he says, going back to playing with the puppy.

Jessica looks down then stands up. I watch as she walks out of here crying lightly. Drew looks at me. "Damn, what happened?" he asks. "Something with Reign?" he adds. "Nigga, if you ask me some more shit about my niece, Imma knock yo ass out. Reign got a nigga." I say, laughing my ass off. This nigga asked me about her a billion times today.

He smacks his lips. "I be seeing they lil Instagram pictures since she unblocked me." he says. "You better hope she don't block yo ass back. Watch them though. I'm finna go see what's wrong with her." I say. He nods his head.

I just got in the bathroom in my room. She in here crying hard as hell, wiping her eyes with some tissue. "What happened?" I ask her. "He cheated on me... again." she answers. "Huh?" I ask. That don't even sound right. That mane became so committed to Jessica so it's hard to believe he even messed off on her. I ought to go beat his dumb ass if he really did it.

"He lied to me like he was going out the country for a couple of days. He really was in New Orleans with that hoe Dominique he was with when we were teenagers and he told me he got drunk with her and that she gave him some head." she answers, shocking me. Damn, that nigga just told me he was going to New Orleans. I didn't know he was going with a bitch though.

"You serious?" I ask. That's really all I can say. I'm surprised as hell. "Yes, Vonte. Did you know he was there with her?" she asks me. "Naw. I didn't even know she was back in that nigga life at all. He told me he was going to New Orleans and I didn't question it cause I just figured that nigga missed the city or some shit." I answer. They got a big ass house and the family own plenty of businesses down there so don't nobody really question when he go there saying it's to handle business and shit.

She nods her head, sighing as she wipes her eyes. "I'm about to go." she says, looking like her head spinning. She ain't drunk but I can for sure tell she been drinking. "Naw, chill. Imma make sure you get a hotel." I assure her. She nods her head. "Or you want me to take you to one of y'all other cribs?" I ask. Imma probably take her to a hotel or some shit but at the same time, I don't want her to be in that hoe drunk and a mess.

"Just take me to a hotel or Drew can do it if you're busy. I just know I don't need to ne driving like this." she answers. I nod my head. "I can't believe him, Vonte. Like... he said he went there because he needed space. If he needed space, he could've just been honest with me. It just fucks me up how he  went there and spent two weeks with her. I'm so hurt right now. He changed so much for the better so for him to do that to me just really fucking hurts. And I don't wanna hear no shit from nobody about how he didn't change his cheating ways because he truly did. I'm just not getting why he did this." she says.

I wipe her face. "Ion even know myself. That nigga love you though. It don't make it right, but sometimes certain shit just happens in the moment." I say. "No, him going to another State with a bitch he fucked with when he was younger and spending two weeks in a hotel suite with her and getting his dick sucked by her was not some shit that happened in the moment!" she snaps on me. "My bad, Jessica." I say. "I'm sorry, Vonte. I'm not trying to go off on you and stuff. I'm just so damn mad and hurt." she says, wiping her face.

"It's straight, Jessica. I get it. What if I can make yo ass feel better, wife?" I ask, smiling at her. "Javonte, do not sit here and start flirting and playing cause now ain't the time and I am so far from in the mood." I say. "I ain't the nigga you mad at. Ain't nobody flirting with yo ass." I say, pulling my case of rolled blunts out the drawer. I keep these bitches everywhere, even in my bathroom for when I wanna smoke a blunt in the tub or when I'm taking a good shit.

I grab my lighter. "Open yo mouth." I demand. "Why?" she asks. "Just open it, curious ass woman." I say, laughing. She opens it.  I put the blunt between her lips then light it. "Now smoke that shit and be happy." I say, making her laugh  a little. I'm for real. To me, weed and pussy is the best medications.

She starts choking as she smokes it. Jessica ain't no real smoker. She used to get high but not so much now. She just a lil wine drinker and shit. Reign on the other hand can out smoke any grown man except me. I wonder what she been up to. I haven't heard from my niece in a minute.

Jessica starts laughing as she smokes my weed. She high as hell and it's funny. "Vonte... you don't feel weird at all?" she asks, watching me face a blunt. I blow smoke out my mouth and my nose then smile at her. "You know how long I been getting high? I'm good, trust me." I say. She puts the blunt back in her mouth then closes her eyes. "Fuck him for that bullshit." she says.

"Look at this." I tell her. She looks at me. Her eyes red and glazed. Jessica high as a mothafucka right now. I inhale plenty of the smoke then hold it in for a second. I blow it out my mouth, making it form a heart shape. She gasps. "How did you blow a fucking heart?" she asks, shocked. "Cause I'm a smoking expert." I answer, laughing. I invested in weed dispensaries and all types of shit. Of course, I can do tricks with the smoke.

"That was so cute." she says, sitting the rest of her blunt in the ash tray. I see she had enough. I inhale the smoke then do it again. This time, the heart came out bigger. I've been smoking damn near my whole life. I can do all kinds of shit with weed. I'm a creative pothead.

I smoked two blunts and we just in here rolling now. "Imma run for President. Any fucking body damn near can be the president. Imma be the best fuckin' president second to Obama. Think about it... Imma make sure weed get legalized everywhere in this bitch. Daaaaamn... I'll be the first president to openly get high in a press conference. Oh, and I'll get high as a bitch with some staff at the Whitehouse in the Oval office." I say, thinking about it.

"Hell no." she says. "Mane, I'll turn the Whitehouse into the Traphouse, gotdamnit. I'm talkin' bout... I'll get that bitch painted red and some more shit and on my first day in office, I'll have some fine ass strippers come and shake they ass for the whole country to watch on the news." I say. "Fuck no." she says. "Fuck a Whitehouse. That hoe gon' be called the Blackhouse after that. All my niggas gon' be in there working." I say. "And this is why you could never in your life be the president of any damn thing." she says, laughing.

"Dang, you don't believe in me, Jessica?" I ask, rolling up another blunt on the countertop. "I believe you can do anything you put your mind to except for run the country." she says, making me laugh. "Damn, you supposed to be the first one giving me a vote since we family and all that." I say. "Nope. Can't do it." she says. "I'm just joking. I ain't running to be no president. Shoutout to my nigga Obama though. Dude was a real G." I say, making her laugh. "You so damn ghetto, Vonte." she says, shaking her head at me.

"I wonder what'll happen if I sprinkle some Kool-Aid in my blunt." I say. "Don't do it and find out with me over here because if you end up dying, I don't wanna witness that." she says. I chuckle. "I ain't doing that dumb ass shit. I was just curious." I say. She nods her head, yawning. "Why is it so hot in your house?" she asks. "It ain't hot in here. You the one that got on that big, blue ass Gucci hoodie. That's why you hot." I say. "Making me hot." I add.

She rolls her eyes at me then takes it off. She got on a tank top underneath it. "Wife, yo boobies nice." I say, looking at her chest. I ain't trying to do nothing inappropriate. I'm just giving her w compliment. "They are?" she asks. "Hell yeah." I answer. How could Ant stupid ass cheat on Jessica? I'll never understand. She smart as hell, especially business wise, she loyal, she good with the kids, and she can cook. I don't know what that old ass nigga still want hoes for. "My new man gon' love them then cause your brother ain't ever seeing them again." she says. "Yeah, right. You just talking." I say, laughing. Everybody knows Jessica and Ant can scream they hate each other one day  then go make a baby the next day like nothing ever happened between em.

"No I'm not. Tomorrow, I'm gonna go open up a separate bank account and move money to that and make sure he has no access to that one. Then, I'm going to look for a place for me and my babies to live at, I'm going to get a car that's not in his name in any type of way, then I'm going to see what I need to do as far as getting a divorce. I ought to put the cheating bastard on child support but I don't want to be the type to use my kids as pawns to hurt his ass. Me and him can work something out as far as when he'll see them and all, but other than that, I am done." she says with a straight face.

"You got it all figured out, huh?" I ask her. "Yes, because that makes absolutely no sense. I don't know what he was thinking but I fucking hope it was worth him losing me for good. I ain't the same Jessica no more, Vonte. I refuse to set another bad example for my daughters again. I'm out of there. He ain't about to ruin my life again. I told him from the start that if he ever cheated again, it would be a wrap. So, it's a wrap." she says.

"Personally, Ion think y'all should throw it away. It's just head, Jessica. It ain't like he ran through the whole world. Give that mane some credit. He changed a lot for you and he had one lil slip up." I say. "And what if that one slip up turns into thirty and more different pussies he's fucking like the last time? No, I'm not putting up with a grown ass man who still wanna cheat like a lil sixteen year old teenager that's not ready for commitment. And dang, I should've pawned those rings and used the money to pay for a hit to get his hoe killed." she says, making me laugh. I'm too high for this conversation.

She starts laughing. "Really, Jessica?" I ask. "Yes. I'm laughing cause I'm high and I can't help it but still. I'm hurt." she says. "I understand you hurt but think about it. Is it really worth throwing yo marriage away? I know you hurt and shit but come on now, Jessica. Don't go and make all them bold decisions tomorrow just to prove a point." I say. "Imma show you better than I can tell you. He's played me for the last time." she says, making me laugh my fucking ass off. She just sounded like a rich, angry white mom.

"What the hell is funny?" she asks with an attitude. "Nothin', wife. I'll believe all this when I see it though." I say. "I didn't even fuss or fight with him cause the kids were there and I don't wanna set that example for them like me and him did with our older kids." she says. I nod my head, understanding that. I already know she probably would've cut the fuck up if the kids were somewhere else.

I watch as a few tears roll down her cheeks. "Jessica... don't cry." I say. I can't stand seeing her cry. I walk closer to her then wrap my arms around her, letting her cry on me. My brother gotta be the dumbest nigga in my whole family. Sometimes, I wonder if he be on drugs when he make some of his decisions. Not even my permanently high ass would've did that.

I'm rubbing her back while she sniffles. I pull away from her then kiss her forehead. "It'll be all good." I say. She nods her head, wiping her face. "I had a dream that I married a pound of weed." I tell her. She starts laughing, looking at me funny. "Why you gotta be so random?" she asks. I lean down then kiss her. "I love you more than I love my weed... and you know I love my weed." I say, watching her facial expression change to confusion.

"Did you just kiss me, Vonte?" she asks. "Yeah." I answer, shrugging my shoulders. "For what?" she asks, looking at me crazy. "See, Jessica... I was born with this disease called Fuck It. The doctors told me it'll be in my bloodstream forever." I say. She shakes her head at me, laughing a little. "Well, go have your disease somewhere else and keep your lips away from me." she says.

I pick her up then kiss her again. "Vonte, what you doing?" she asks me again while I kiss on her lips. I sit her down on the counter then continue to kiss her. She opens her mouth a little, letting my tongue in. We just kissing with passion now. I knock all the shit off the counter with my arm then lay her down on it,  still kissing her.

I pull her shirt off then lick her nipple, rubbing on the other one. I move to the other one then suck on it. I step away from her then pull her leggings down, taking them off altogether. I pull her panties to the side then start eating her pussy while she lightly moans, holding my head where she want it at.

I pull my pants and boxers down then step out of em. I already ain't wearing a shirt. I walk over to the shower then turn it on hot. I can't even believe this shit really happening right now. I don't know if I'm just higher than I usually am or if I'm really naked with Jessica and really just ate her pussy real good.

I pick her up with her facing me and her with her legs beside my waist. I step into the shower then go back to kissing her slow, holding her up by her ass. I dip her back, making her gasp. I'm only holding her back like that so I can put her ankles beside my head while I hold her.

I slide in her then bite my lip. She closes her eyes tight while I fuck her hard. "Mhmm, Vonte." she moans, opening her eyes and looking at me while I tear her ass up. I let her down then lean against the wall, putting her in front of me. I slide in her from the back then grip her waist while we fuck like this. Damn, Jessica pussy snatching my whole damn life away and shit.

"Oh... oh my God, Vonte." she moans, shaking. We been in the shower fucking for twenty minutes straight. I pick her up then kiss her while I step out the shower. I walk back in my bedroom then lay her in the center of my bed. I glance over at the the nighstand at the  picture frame holding the picture of me, her, and Darius when she was pregnant with Noble and Majesty. Ain't this some shit?

Right now, I got her legs wide open and up in front of my legs while I stroke deep into her real slow. Her whole body just shaking and shit and she moaning. I glance at the door. My eyes widen a little as Drew and Sean stand there with their mouths gapped open. I know I closed the door.

I wave them off then pull out of Jessica. Drew quietly closes the door. Damnit, they wasn't supposed to see none of this shit. Fuck, I hope it don't get back out.

"What happened? Why did you stop?" Jessica asks, finally opening her eyes. I kiss her lips then slide back in her. I'm fucking her with passion and she even grinding her hips trying to fuck me back. Fuck, she got some good ass pussy and she know how to use it too.

I speed up my stroke, feeling myself about to nut. It's like the room spinning. "Aww shit. I love you." I tell her, nutting and laying on top of her for a second while both of us breathe heavily. Imma have to go buy some kind of emergency contraceptive tonight to make sure she don't wind up pregnant and shit. I pull out of her then look at her face as it turns red. She looks away from me, looking numb. "Love you too." she mumbles, staring at the wall with no emotions.

"You aight?" I ask her, sitting up. She ignores me as she balls up in fetal position. I watch her close her eyes like she trying to go to sleep then sigh. "I'll be back." I say, getting a shirt out my drawer. That shit feel good and I'm tired now. She at the top of my list for sure now. Damn, I can't believe I really had sex with her. It was more than I thought it would be though. Shit felt amazing. I don't know how my brother cheated on her when he got something like that in his bed every single night.

I put my shorts on then walk out the room, closing the door behind me. I jog down the stairs to the living room. Rosey is asleep on the dog bed I got her, Jacob is on there sleep with her like he a puppy too, and Sean and Drew are sitting and talking. Both of them still looking all shocked and shaken up.

"Y'all bet not ever speak on what y'all just saw." I say. "Ever... cause it'll be too much drama and nobody was supposed to know that." I add. "You know I ain't no snitch but damn... yo own brother's wife? I ain't even know she was that type. Sean, you bet not ever fuck my wife." Drew says. If only he knew my nephew be beating that pussy like a drum but that ain't none of my business so I ain't speaking on it.

"It just happened." I say. "We both got high and shit happened." I add. "Damn, you  be getting good women high just to fuck em?" Sean asks, shaking his head at me. "Naw. I ain't have no intentions to fuck with her like that. It just happened, like I said." I say. "This the first time?" Drew asks. "Yeah, and the last time. I ain't explaining this shit to y'all. Just be quiet about it." I demand. Both of them nod their heads. "Sean, don't say shit to LaLa and Tae. Keep it in this house, mane. We gon' act like it didn't happen." Drew says to Sean. He nods his head, being serious about it.

"Was it good?" Drew asks. "Shut the fuck up." I demand. He chuckles. "Damn, if you want us to keep a secret that big, you might as well answer the question." he says. "Yeah, Drew, it was good." I answer, sighing. "I knew it. Mane, you tore her ass up, on my sister grave! Nigga had her ass in there like oh... ooooh, right there, that's it, deeper, deeeeeeper, oh God, Vonte, ahhhhh!" he exclaims, mocking Jessica and acting like his body shaking. This nigga an idiot.

"Shut up, bruh cause if she hear you, it'll be all bad." Sean says. "And you know I ain't no snitch. I live by the code." he adds, chuckling. Drew smiles. "I feel like a proud parent. Ant gon' kill yo ass though. Promise me one thing though." Drew says. "Promise you what?" I ask him. "Promise me you'll let me know when you decide to tell Ant cause a nigga don't wanna be nowhere  near that shit in case he decide to shoot the whole place up." he says, laughing hard. "Let me know so I can be there. I wanna see all the action. It'll be worth possibly catching a stray bullet." Sean says, laughing.

I ignore them. "I expect to have a few thousnads of hush money ny tomorrow though." Drew says. "Yeah... cop me some new shoes and we all good." Sean says. "Blackmailing bastards. Bet." I say. That's nothing though.

My doorbell just rang again. "Uh oh! Take coveeeeeer! Stop, drop, and roll! That's Ant and he finna blow this bitch up and into shreds! Noooooooooo!" Drew dramatically yells, rolling around in the floor with Sean while they laugh. "Fuck y'all niggas." I say, walking out of the living room.

I look out the peephole at my front door then sigh in relief. It's just Reign and Miguel. The hell she doing here? I open the door for them. "Hey, Uncle Vonteeeeee." Miguel says, batting his eyelashes at me. I shove him away from the door and into the bushes beside the house  then hug Reign. "Wassup Uncle Baby?" I ask her, kissing her cheek as she laughs at Miguel.

He stands up. "That was so rude! Reign dared me to do it anyways! Don't nobody want your old ass!" he goes off, dusting himself off. "And imma put my old ass foot up yo ass in a minute. Fuck off." I demand. "I might like the feeling of your foot up my ass as long as you put a condom on it." he says, sticking his tongue out at me. "Get yo friend before I shoot this lil faggot ass nigga, Reign." I warn her.

"Miguel, chill." She says, laughing as they walk in my house. I close and lock the door. "What brings y'all by?" I ask. "You wanna smoke?" she asks me. I look her over. "Nah." I answer. She looks at me crazy. "What? Why? When have you ever declined a smoking session with your favorite niece?" she asks. "My favorite niece is Kenari." I say. "What? How, Sway? She's a baby and can't even talk yet." she says. "That's exactly why. She can't get on my nerves. Now, shut yo ass up." I demand, pulling her in a hug.

"I'm for real. Why you don't wanna smoke with me? I smell the weed on you so I know you've been getting high." she says. "Cause I'm still high already and I got some shit on my mind." I answer. "Pleeeeease." she begs. "Noooooo." I mock her. She look kind of sick so that's mainly why I ain't trying to smoke with her. I don't need her fainting or something like that.

"So, like, I got bills and don't have no extra money for no weed right now so um... you should get us high." Miguel says. "Stand there and shut up." I demand, redirecting my attention to Reign. That nigga on my nerves and blowing the hell out of my high. "Please. I don't wanna have to go buy weed somewhere from a random person but you know I will." She says. "Fine, Reign. Come on. We finna hotbox." I say. I don't want her smoking with nobody random and I damn sure don't wanna go to my room and smoke cause I won't be able to explain her naked momma lying in my bed sleep.

"I saw my mom's car here. She's here?" she asks. "Yeah, but she sleep. She didn't feel good." I lie. She nods her head as we walk into my living room. "That's Rosey." I say, pointing at my sleeping puppy. "There goes my baaaaaaby! Oooh, girl, look at you!" Drew sings, pointing at Reign. She starts glaring at him. "Nice chatting with you, Uncle Vonte. I'll be back when the bacteria isn't here." she says, walking right back out of my living room and making me laugh.

"Reign, I was showing you my dog, not him." I say. "I know but I real life cannot be around him." She says. "You won't be. We going to the hotbox." I tell her, referring to my car I specifically do nothing but get high with her in. I don't even drive the car at all. "Without him, correct?" she asks. I nod my head yes.

I'm still stuck on having sex with Jessica. Damn, I don't even really know how it happened. I feel guilty just a lil bit cause I know her emotions was some of everywhere but it is bad that I don't regret none of it?

MAJESTY

"Bruh, I don't know what to tell you. I told you to erase them videos of you and that lil hoe but you didn't. I would've been mad too if I was Reign." I say to Qua. We've been on the phone for the longest and the whole time, he been complaining to me about Reign leaving after they got into it about whatever was in his phone and him being in the streets when she wanted him home.

"Ion know what to do, bruh. You'll talk to her for me?" he asks. "Hell naw. I don't talk about relationships with my psychotic sister." I answer, laughing. I'm serious. Reign be on another level of crazy and I really don't wanna hear about her love life no way. "She'll be back, bruh. I'll hit you back later on." I say, hanging up the phone in his face. Somebody's at the door.

I walk down the stairs then look out the peephole. Why the fuck Shai here? After I fucked her a couple of weeks ago when she popped up, I didn't hear from her no more at all. She can't be popping up to my crib and I already told her that. She trying to blow the whole operation up. Her ass gotta learn what lowkey means.

I open the door. "I know I said don't pop up over to my shit no more." I say. She looking sad as hell for some reason. "I know and I haven't done it since you told me not to." she says. I step aside, letting her in. "What you need, some dick? I fucked somebody today already and my balls empty so I ain't trynna smash right now " I tell her straight up.

"So, who did you have over here fucking?" she asks, seeming mad. I raise my eyebrow. "I didn't have nobody over here. I fuck my bitches in hotels which is where you better be prepared to meet me at the next time you trynna get yo lil thang wet." I tell her, pointing between her legs at her pussy. "And don't question me no more." I add.

She rolls her eyes at me. "Why are you being so rude? I just asked a simple question. I just feel like you shouldn't be having sex with anyone but me." She says. "Anyone but you? Shai, what? You not mine and I damn sure ain't none of yours. You go home to yo man every night so naw, cut that out." I demand. "I can't even remember the last time Drew and I had sex. He does whatever, wherever. I don't even know where he is half of the times." she explains. "That's yo own issue, but I ain't tied down to nobody so Imma sleep with who I want." I tell her.

She nods her head, sighing. "Okay. Well, I didn't come by for sex or to argue with you." she says. "You wanna chill? What you here for?" I ask. I don't mind spending time with Shai cause she cool when she not tripping but I don't want her popping up for it or trying to act like we a couple. That's all I'm saying to her. She making it so hard. "I have something to tell you... you got me pregnant, Majesty." she says as tears roll down her cheeks.

"Huh?" I ask, making sure I heard her right. She nods her head yes, crying. "You serious?" I ask. "Yes, Majesty." She answers. "Could it be Drew baby though?" I ask, trying to remain calm. She shakes her head no. "Drew was using condoms with me because he knew I wanted a baby and he didn't feel the same. Him and I haven't had sex since the cruise and that lasted about one minute cause I stopped him and neither of us came. You and I have had unprotected sex a few times." she explains.

I sigh, shaking my head. I know I was pulling out and all but that ain't no guarantee. What she saying does make sense. I wish I didn't knock her ass up but if the baby mine, I don't have no other choice but to handle my business when it come to her and my child. It's just one of them things. Imma take it like a man and do what I gotta do. I ain't finna tell her to get no abortion cause it ain't like she forced me to run up in her raw, even if this whole thing wasn't planned.

"Please, say something. Are you mad?" she asks, sniffling. "Mad for what?" I ask, raising my eyebrow. "Like... what Imma be mad about? I handle my responsibilities, Shai." I add. "Because I'm with your friend, I've fought your sister, I sneak around with you, and your entire family can't stand me. You aren't scared, mad, and embarrassed? How would your mom react?" she asks. "Naw, I ain't mad or none of that shit. I ain't tripping at all. My momma won't be happy about it but she won't say or do nothing to hurt you and more than likely will accept you since you carrying her grandchild." I explain. That's the way my momma is. Even if we do shit that hurts her, she accepts it if it'll make us happy.

She nods her head. "And another thing. Shai, my son's momma was a sexy ass prostitute that I slipped up and got pregnant when I was drunk and at a hotel party. At least you don't sell pussy and do drugs like my baby momma do. Somebody like you carrying my child make more sense than the hoe I knocked up." I tell her.

"What about Drew?" she asks. "What about him? When it come to my child, Ion give a fuck if that nigga found out I fucked you. You just better not go abort my child just cause you scared to face yo nigga. It ain't about him no more." I say. I ain't trying to be with Shai or none of thst but it's different now that she pregnant. Drew is the least of my worries.

She starts frowning. "Why you making that face, Shai?" I ask. "I really thought you would've been angry and embarrassed." She says. "I ain't angry or embarrassed. I'm just kinda caught off guard but that's it." I say, raising my eyebrow. "Triplets." she mumbles, seemimg nervous. My eyes widen. "What?" I ask. "Triplets. The doctor showed me triplets." she says, pulling something out her purse. I look at the sonogram picture. Damn, it's really triplets she carrying. Now I know for a fact these my kids.

"Damn." I say. That's all I can see as I look at Baby A, B, and C on the picture. They ain't formed or nothing yet but the picture indicates where each one of em are. "I got an abortion!" she blurts out. I look at her crazy. "What?" I ask, watching her break down crying. She starts sobbing. "Yes, because I was scared Drew would kill us and I was afraid you wouldn't want me to go through with the pregnancy! I was just scared, Majesty, I'm so fucking sorry!" she cries hard as hell, looking like she about to start hyperventilating.

"Calm down, Shai." I demand. "I feel so bad. It was triplets and I aborted them yesterday." she cries, shaking a little. "Don't hate me for doing it. I wish I never did that. I didn't wanna be alone and I was just scared so I did it." She adds. "This shit so much to take in." I say, massaging my temples. I didn't expect her to say I got her pregnant with triplets then turn around and tell me aborted them.

"You may not believe me but I'm not heartless and I really wanted to have them but I just didn't know what else to do." she says, sobbing harder and coughing. I wrap my arms around her then pull her in a hug. "Chill, Shai. I ain't mad at you for it. Yeah, I wish you would've came to me and told me first cause I'll never tell somebody to abort a child I slipped up and made but it's all good. I personally would've just been ready to deal with Drew however he would've came, but I understand and respect yo decision, Shai." I tell her.

"I'm so sorry!" she sobs hard. "Don't worry bout, it Shai. Don't be mad about it. You got plenty of more time to have babies. You just twenty two." I say, rubbing her back. "They drive you crazy any fuckin' way. Ion think you would've been ready for my offspring. Imagine you with three lil niggas that's just like me." I joke, making her laugh a little.

"I was so afraid to tell you but I didn't wanna keep something like that away from you." she says, sniffling. I shrug my shoulders. "It's all good." I say. She gives me the sonogram picture. "I got you a copy too. You probably don't want it but I want you to at least have a piece of what would have been our babies." she says, not looking at me as tears  roll down her cheeks. I look at the picture. "Thank you." I say, staring at it. Damn.

"I'm really so sorry, Majesty." She says, sitting beside me on the couch. I look at her as I turn my PlayStation on. "Quit talking about it, Shai. Damn. I told you it's good." I say, going to Netflix. She nods her head. "What are we about to watch?" she asks. I hand her my controller. "It don't matter to me." I answer. "Where is Major?" she asks. "He over my grandpa Nathan house." I answer. Him and his wife Laura love kidnapping my son like they old asses the parents.

She smiles a little. "Why do you always say his name after you say grandpa?" she asks. "You ever noticed how we call my dad's dad Granddad and call Nathan our Grandpa?" I ask. She nods her head yes. "Nathan ain't really related to nobody. My pops met him in jail when him and my momma was young way before me and Noble were born and shit. He been like a father to my dad ever since so we just grew up calling him Grandpa. Just to keep the confusion down, he's Grandpa and we call our real grandfather Granddad. You get it?" I ask. She nods her head yes. "One is granddad and the other is grandpa. That's nice." she says.

I chuckle. "Yeah, that." I say. "You and your brother have odd names." She says. "I know. Really, all my siblings do except for like... Jessie, Amari, and Reign name kinda questionable." I say. She starts laughing a little. "What's your middle name?" she asks. "Why you asking me all this shit?" I ask. "I'm just curious.  I swear. You don't have to tell me." she says. "What's yours?" I ask. "Elisa." she answers. "Elisa? Shit sound like a grandma name." I say, making her laugh. "Shut up." she demands, playfully hitting my arm.

I smile. "Now, what's yours?" she asks. "Janelle." I answer. Her eyes widen. "You are lying." she says. "Naw, I'm for real. My momma named us Noble Almighty and Majesty Janelle." I answer. "Well... She was creative." she says. I shrug my shoulders. I guess so.

"Where Drew think you at?" I ask, standing up. "He hasn't been home and I've been with my mom a lot so he probably thinks I'm with her If he came home." she says. "Aight. So, look... you wanna ride somewhere with me or yo pussy sore from the lil abortion and all that?" I ask. I don't know nothing about no abortions. "A little and I'm bleeding some." she answers.

"Aw, okay. Damn, I wish Texas wasn't such a far drive from here." I say. "You like Texas?" she asks. "Hell yeah. Me and Noble from Texas." I say. "Really? I thought you were from California?" she asks, seeming surprised. "Naw. My dad from New Orleans and moved to Cali where him and my momma met. I guess they did a bunch of relocating and shit. They lived near Dallas when she had me and Noble. They lived in New York when we was babies and I lived in Memphis at one point when I was a lil boy too." I say. "Wow. I wish I could've lived some of everywhere." She says. "Ion remember half of it." I say. I was young as hell.

"That's still really cool." she says. "I guess. You wanna ride with me though?" I ask. "Ride where?" she asks. "Vegas ain't far. We can take a roadtrip there and spend the weekend then come back monday. I can book the Bungalow they got at the Cosmopolitan and we can just chill." I say. She gasps. "That sounds so expensive. I've never been there but God no... a Bungalow at a hotel like that? I know that costs a lot of money." she says. "How many times I gotta tell you money ain't no problem for me. You coming or not?" I ask. The Bungalow got three levels with private terrace, a Jacuzzi plunge pool, and they got round the clock butlers and shit.

Sometimes, I be needing to get out of California and see something different. I've traveled a lot growing up but only with my family. I wanna do some shit without the whole group and if she the female I be fucking, of course Imma invite her. She better be ready to give me some good ass head if she can't fuck right now though.

"I know but we aren't even a couple so you spending so much money on me is weird." she says. Damn right, we ain't together. "That don't matter, Shai. If you wanna ride with me, let me know cause I'm leaving tonight." I tell her. I really just made this decision. "What about Drew?" she asks. "What about him? Tell him you with yo momma." I say. She grins. "You make me live so wild." she says, blushing. "So you coming?" I ask. She stands up then hugs me. "Of course." she answers.

I pull away from her. "It's only one thing though." I say. "And that is?" she asks. "Imma  see if Noble wanna come and imma see if Reign and Qua wanna ride too." I say. I just thought about that too. "Oh, and Imma ask KeKe and Nariah too. Jessie gotta work and he ain't leaving Jelena but Imma still ask him. Presley in Nashville for whatever reason." I tell her. "That's fine. I can get along with all of them for you." she says. It ain't like they'll be in there with me anyways.

"Aight. Well, I'm finna send everybody a group text and see what they on then imma call the hotel and all that." I say. She nods her head, blushing hard. "We finna fuck up some money too. We doing everything, eating everywhere, gambling everywhere, and we tearing some stores down. So, be ready." I say as I type my text message.

"Gambling?" she asks. "Yeah." I answer. "I don't gamble." She says. "Shai, you bout to sit in them casinos, sip on whatever alcohol you want, and blow through some money. Learn how to live and get yo lil thong out yo ass crack." I say. "Okay, Majesty." She says, laughing.

I doubt her and Reign end up into it just because Drew won't even be there to pin them against each other and if Reign and Qua work it out, they'll be spending time together while I'm somewhere with my dick down Shai's throat and getting high.

"Be honest, Majesty. You really like me, don't you?" she asks, making me laugh. "No, Shai. Why you stay asking me that?" I ask. "You just act like it." She says. "How?" I ask. "I mean, hello... look at how much money you spent on me on the cruise and look at how much you're about to spend." She says. People fail to realize that my family got long money to the point of even my great grandkids still being wealthy so spending money on her is nothing to me at all.

"So, me spending money on you mean I like you?" I ask. "Not just that. It's the way you treat me. It shows. At first, it was nothing more than sex then it turned into you actually enjoying my company. Out of all the other women you could've invited to spend a weekend living lavish with you, you decided to invite me." She says. "Shut up with them  lil ass titties you got. Pac Man pellet titties having ass." I say, throwing the couch pillow at her as she laughs.

"That was so mean." She says as I sit back down. "So." I say. "So, will you bring Major?" she asks. "Naw, I'll drop him off to my dad and momma and let him be around the other kids." I answer. I look at my phone. "KeKe said him and Nariah coming. He told me to look at some suites at the Bellagio instead. That hoe A1 as fuck." I say. She gasps. "Oh my Gosh, I have seen pictures and heard about that hotel. I would love to go there." she says. "We going then if they can take us." I say, shrugging my shoulders. It don't matter to me.

THE WAY ANT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DAUGHTERS LOOK IS BELOW IF IT LOADS:

COMMENT
VOTE

I GUESS I GAVE Y'ALL A REASON 2 HATE JESSICA HUH? LMFAO IDC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 6.1K 54
Just read.💗😘
9.9K 206 29
Best thug story ever find out what happens read to find out. you won't regret it.
1.4M 47.8K 41
Book 1
355K 15.8K 47
Read book 1 and 2 before this one.. ISSATHUG CREATION BITCH!!