No Time For Love : Tyga Love...

By PardonMyTalent

Symphony comes from a hard life and takes care of her two younger sisters due to her mothers drug habit . Whi... More

Love Games :: Tyga Love Story
Night Of Pain
Pain Continues
Unexpected Opprotunity
We In LA Bitchess
Reunited .....
Strangers .
A Night To Remember
Sleeping Beauty
The Mornings After
Life Or Death
Bury my H E A R T
Where Did We Go Wrong ?
Let It Go
Love Lost
Redemption
Nightmare ...
Night Away
He's Ours
Im Sorry Guys
Hey you guys !
End of the Road : Part 1
Final Goodbye

Promise Me You Won't Leave

2.7K 103 7
By PardonMyTalent

T Y G A

" Chyna.  Chill the Fuck out man,  Sym is my muthafucking friend.  I ain't saying that shit not more DAMN! "

Chyna and I were having one of our usual fights, But shit  just got worse since I spent a couple nights with Symphony. It's not even like I fucked her,  man we just kissed But I'd never tell Chyna that,  she'd die. 

" I'm fucking pregnant MICHEAL, yo pussy ass got me pregnant So you neeeda get cho  Shit together!  Or-"

" Or What " I almost growled, in her face

" I'm gone get a abortion! "

I forcefully grabbed the collar of her shirt and shoved her into the wall.  She let out a loud gasp for air as her back met the cement wall. 

" Chyna,  don't ever fucking try me with that bullshit. I will break yo Fucking skull hoe. NOW I'm leaving and do not call my fucking phone unless it involves my child! "

I released her from my grip and started to walk away from her until I felt a sharp pain in my back.  I turned around and seen Chyna standing with a butcher knife in her hand,  covered in blood.  MY BLOOD. 

I tried to walk towards my phone on the sofa.  But the pain took over and I fell to my knees.  I crawled but I felt another pain in my shoulder.  She laughed as the knife slid out of my flesh.  I rolled over onto my back and stared at the ceiling , But Chyna stood over me. 

" You Wanna leave me for that Symphony bitch?! , Oh No.  You see cause I got me a jackpot and if you  leave ama be another stripper. But I'M pregnant So you stuck with me baby!  "

" Fuck you,  I don't want Cho Fuck Ass BITCH "

She grabbed my wrist and I felt her cutting into my flesh and bone.  I screamed But couldn't fight her,  I was So weak.  Everything began to move slowly and I began to lose consciousness. 

This not the way I want to die.

S Y M P H O N Y

I haven't heard from Micheal in almost a week.  Ever since we spent 3 nights together,  he's been distant. My feelings for Michael has grew for him over the Time we've been together,  and even though Chyna's pregnant I still want him.  Well want to be with him. 

Micheal , I don't know what is wrong but I don't want our friendship to end.   -SymBunnie

Whats wrong  - SymBunnie

Fgbkvf Fgbkvf njvf - TRawww

What? - SymBunnie

idybsyikbhelpgg  - TRawww

After seeing the words "help " spelled out it in his message I threw on his sweater and my shorts,  not worrying about my hair. Jazz, Lyric And I ran to my Fiat 500 and rushed over to Micheals house. The mansions door was wide open,  and his Bentley was gone. 

" Y'all stay here " I told my girls

I ran into his home looking around.  The whole house was ran through,  as if a robbery occurred.  I looked for Micheal But I couldn't find him anywhere. 

" Micheal?! " I yelled multiple times.

As I walked into the dining room a blood trail led me to a large bathroom,  with a gold bathroom.  But in the tub laid Micheal . He was unconscious and wasn't breathing. 

*****************************

Heyyyy,  So This Is Just Something Small For Everyone Who Was Asking For A Update.  It's late So It's small.  promise to update Every Saturday And Monday ! If It's a Good week I'll Do More!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 119 16
Elana or Ellie as her sister called her was a girl from a severally broken home. Adopted by a loving family she found it. Obssesed with 5 Seconds of...
8.5K 592 56
Tim and Faith have busy careers and 3 daughters. Then one day after leaving a show, they notice a small child sitting outside by himself. They end up...
3.3K 115 16
Christina Ross tried to kill herself when she was 17. Her best friend, Mikey Way, saved her life. Now, she lives in Cali, studying to become a nurse...
13.8K 270 29
Micheal Hardy isn't the dating type, He just lives country through and through with his best friend Morgan Wallen. However life changes quick when Mo...