He Is Not Cute At All || COMP...

By jungkook_bts_maknae

HIGHEST RANKING : #2 in fanfiction OMG ?? (May 08, 2018) ❤️????❤️????❤️???? His cute personality was all just... More

Prologue~pt.1
Prologue~pt.2
Part 01
Part 02
Part 03
Part 04
Part 05
Part 06
Part 07
Part 08
Part 09
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 42.5
Part 43
Part 44
New Book!
1M Reads: After Story

Part 31

119K 3.7K 2.7K
By jungkook_bts_maknae

Jungkook sighed after hearing the whole story of you, Jimin and Chimchim.

"But... you and that Jimin guy.. there's nothing between the two of you?" Jungkook interrogated.

"I swear, we're best friends and parents of Chimchim and nothing else." You looked serious straight to Jungkook and answered.

Jungkook hugged you and sighed, "but you're always slow, noona~" he mumbled.

"Hah? Did you say something?" You asked hugging back.

"Nothing.. no more secrets?" Jungkook asked.

"No more secrets." You smiled.

Jungkook patted your head and messed you hair, "Let's have lunch."

"Kook-ah~ umm.. I think I have to go see Chimchim.. and, I need to explain things to Jimin too.." You frowned begging him to understand.

Jungkook narrowed his brows, "No, if you'll go to his place then I'm coming with you."

You were left with no choice, so you called Jimin first before going to his place, and ask for the room number too.

== Jimin's house ==

"Welcome, welcome" Jimin gave a warm greeting.

You all sat at the sofa, and the doorbell rang,
"Oh! That must be the jjajjangmyeon. Let me just go get that."

"That will be 98000won, sir "

"Ok, let me just go get my w..."

"Here, keep the change." Jungkook hand out the cash and took the food.

"Okay, I'll pay you back later." Jimin said.

"Don't sweat it. We're neighbors after all." Jungkook replied.

You were looking at them talking that was taking so long,

"Omma.. pegoppa.." Chimchim said.
"Oh~ let's go to the dining table." You smiled to Chimchim.

Jimin was unboxing the food transferring it to the plates in the kitchen and Jungkook was preparing the table.

The kid was hiding behind your leg looking to Jungkook, you chuckled because he was so cute.

"He is omma chinggu yah," you knelt down and told Chimchim.

"Namjachinggu." Jungkook added as he came closer and got lower too, looking serious to Chimchim.

You elbowed Jungkook, "yah!" and you cupped Chimchim's face, "Just call him ajeossi, Chim-ah~"

Jungkook was giving the *why'd you hit me* face but then smiled as he can see you're hiding your smiles too.

Seeing you two together playing with Chimchim, Jimin felt down, well, he was already sad, he just kept a poker face this whole time.

"Eunji-ah~ could you help me out." He called you from the kitchen.

You went to help out Jimin in the kitchen, and Chimchim was left with Jungkook.

== in the kitchen ==

You sighed,

"Wae?" Jimin gently asked.

"Nah~ I just felt relieved that Jungkook understood our situation and Chimchim seemed to like him too." You answered.

Jimin grinned and he elbowed you, "yah! I just left you for a couple of months and you bring home a guy~ I'm deeply hurt." Jimin jokingly whispered,

"Quit it~" you jokingly replied,

"Yah! But he is really good looking! Daebak!" Jimin jokingly smiled and gave you two thumbs up.

You blushed and gently hit him, "I said quit it." Then glared as you remembered that Jimin is gay.

Jungkook was watching you the whole time, but he couldn't hear the conversation, seeing you two playfully reacting with each other made him jealous.

But then he trusts you and he just let it go, since you said you're best friends.

== Dining ==

"Eunji-ah~" Jimin called your name.
"We should hangout with Chimchim before school starts again."

"Definitely," you agreed.

"How bout tomorrow? To the amusement park?" Jimin suggested.

"Sounds nice, I think I can take a day off." You grinned and sounded excited. Chimchim cheered too.

It was like a family talk, Jungkook got jealous but he just listened to the whole conversation and remained silent.

After eating, you helped Jimin cleaning up and when you two came to the living room you saw Jungkook playing his phone and with Chimchim's head sleeping on Jungkook's lap.

"I plan on going with Jimin to the grocery to buy some essentials." You gently whispered as you sat down to the floor, with your head placing on the armrest beside Jungkook and looking up to him.

Jungkook's eyes got bigger upon hearing you going out with Jimin alone, he was about to get up but the weight on his lap reminded him that Chimchim was sleeping on it.

He showed a puzzled face. "Ottoke?"

You giggled as you saw his expression, "You just stay at home with Chimchim, you can't be in public anyways." You held his hand comforting him.

He felt satisfied just seeing you giggling,

He gave you a quick peck all of a sudden, you startled, eyes widened, you hurriedly looked around.
Seeing no one around except Chimchim, who was sleeping, you sighed. Your eyes glared at Jungkook with a naughty expression, and you slap his arm. But Jungkook was grinning, laughing at you seeing you got flustered.

You plan on getting revenge, you stood up and bent down, cupped Jungkook's face, brushing his hair, looking straight into his eyes. He thought you were gonna kiss him and he closed his eyes. But you kiss him on his forehead instead, "We'll be right back,"
and you also kissed Chimchim's cheeks.

"Hey, that is so unfair." Jungkook chuckled.
You chuckled.

Actually Jimin was just beside the door inside the room, he was waiting for the right timing to come out. Finally he opened the door with a gentlemanly smile, "shall we?"

"Bye, take care of Chimchim~" You waved to Jungkook.

"Buy me ice cream!!"

"Ok!" You gave him an ok sign and the sweetest smile.

Jungkook's lips twisted, "really unfair." He pouted.

== On your way ==

Posters, commercials, large screens and etc... Jungkook was everywhere.

"Yah~ to think that the world's top star is sleeping in my couch. Daebak!" Jimin expressed.

You giggled, "He doesn't act like one at all, he's like a kid."

He sighed, "You really like him, don't you?"

You blushed and stopped walking, "... We've been through so much, it's more than that. ..." you bit your lower lip.

"Woah~ that's deep." Jimin responded giggling.
Then he sighed, "Wuli Eunji grew up," he grinned and patted your head.

"Stop it~" you glared at him sweetly covering our blush and continued walking leaving Jimin behind.

"how bout me.." Jimin mumbled. But when you looked to him, he poker up a smiling face again and followed your steps.

== grocery shopping ==

Jimin went to get the shampoo, soap and etc..

"What are we having for dinner?" You asked.
"Koggi." He answered without a second thought.

Before heading to the cashier, you went to the ice cream corner, selecting ice creams for everyone.

== going back home ==

Jungkook was teaching Chimchim to play video games, Chimchim was became very attached to him.
Your heart softens just by looking at them playing together.

"Omma!!" Chimchim run his way to you when he saw you.

"Aigoo chimchim-ah~" you carried him up.

Jungkook walked closer too.
"Did ajeossi took good care of you?" You gently asked.

"Uhm!" Chimchim strongly nodded.
"Ajeossi taught me to play a lot of games, and he said I am very skilled and can be a pro gamer someday!" Chimchim said it proudly.

"Woah! Pro gamer!" You expressed and looked at Jungkook teaching Chimchim stuff like this at a young age.

Jungkook was chuckling, and looking at you with a 'did I do anything wrong' face, smiling innocently and cunningly to you.

"Well, Chimchim is good at everything, I'm sure you'll be the greatest pro gamer." Jimin snuggled and pinched Chimchim's face.

Jungkook's brows drew together and lips twisted, because Jimin suddenly blocked his view to you. But he didn't show it and he looked away.

"Where's the ice cream?" He asked.

"Ha?! We've got ice creams!! Yey!!" Chimchim added.

"No! No desserts before dinner," you gently tapped Chimchim's nose with your finger and glared at Jungkook.

"Mm~~mmm~~"
Chimchim and Jungkook both frowned at the same time.

"Nu-uh!" and you stepped on Jungkook's feet, signing him to stop acting like a kid.

Jungkook showed an expression of pain but chuckling to your reaction and he pretended to sighed, "Chim-ah~ I guess we'll just have it after dinner." Jungkook told Chimchim.

Chimchim nodded and Jungkook patted his head.

== dinner, after dinner, done cleaning up ==

Everyone sitting in the living room watching tv,
"Well, I guess I'll be going then, Jimin-ah~" you grabbed your bag.

"I'll give you a ride." Jimin said.
"I'll send you home." Jungkook said.
Both at the same time. They both looked at each other and they even stood up from the couch at the same time.

You chuckled, "what's with you two, synchronizing."
"Thanks but I'll go home by myself."

"Omma, odiru ka? aren't you sleeping here with me and appa?" Chimchim asked and put everyone in silence.

== end chapter ==

Sorry for such a boring chapter, there's nothing much you can do with a kid around 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 35.6K 46
"We all need someone, sometimes." ❖ Your mom decides to move in with her new partner, taking you and your younger brother with her. That's when you m...
168K 5K 56
Love is painful in two ways. It hurts to let go. It hurts to leave. ☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎ Each time I caught him staring at me, he would just smile a...
2.2M 127K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved
3M 123K 81
They didn't want to be virgins when they graduated. Two friends agree to let go of their innocence together, no strings attached. Life had other pl...