Forever Mine(Sanvers AU)

By ShaysHarmony

"I never stopped loving you, Alex, All these years not a day passed by where I didn't think about you, worry... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Epilogue

Chapter 3

621 17 2
By ShaysHarmony

"This is so weird" Kara said with her forehead resting in her hand.

"I really have no clue how to prepare a wedding I feel like I just keep messing it all up" she said looking at some papers, confused.

"Don't worry about it Kara, you'll be fine" I say, rubbing her back.

"Oh geez I'm going to need Lena's help" she sighed, grabbing her phone to call Lena.

Sighing,  I checked my phone and saw a message from J'onn.

Danvers, theres been an incident.

On my way.

I quickly text him while grabbing my leather jacket and motorcycle keys, Kara looks at me as she calls Lena.

Signaling for her to continue, I left the house and went to grab my motorcycle. Heading towards our base.

Walking in, I find Winn sitting at a computer, looking a bit confused.

"J'onn" I call for him as he walks away from Winn and up to me.

"Hey Alex, I need you to go with Winn over to the Airport" he says, handing me a tablet with the information.

"Another one of these weird events?" I say, recalling the last time its happened.

"Yes, and this time whoever it is was targeting Miss Luther" he said.

Oh no, Kara must be worried. I should call her to check if everythings alright..

"And yes, Lena's fine" phew. Nodding, Winn and I take a few agents with us and head towards the airport.

**************

"Damn it Winn! What have I done?" Once I got home, I quickly dialed Winn, I had to tell him.

"Just calm down Alex. Everything will be fine, you said she didnt freak out when you kissed her right?" he said, noise of paper shuffling could be heard from the other side.

"Yeah, she actually kissed me back" I said, recalling the events.

"Well then I don't think you have much to worry about. Just talk to her tomorrow and you'll be alright" sighing, I told him goodnight and layed in bed.

-----------------

"Alex, hey" Maggie said as she approached me during lunch break.

"Hey Maggie" I said nervously. She tightened her grip on her backpack and took a deep breath.

"Um, can I talk to you?" she said, looking around. Nodding, I got up and followed her outside, the courtyard was pretty empty so nobody could hear us.

"About last night.." she started, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Im sorry I didnt mean to-" she cut me off.

"Alex, you didn't do anything wrong" sighing, she looked at the ground.

"But something's wrong" I said forcing her to look up at me.

"It's just that, I'm not ready" she said, sighing.

Nodding, I understood what she ment.

Continuing, she looked up at me. "I guess, we're just at really different places right now, I mean I just moved here and you're student president and I just.. I don't think that its a good idea"

"Yeah you're right, because how could two girls possibly be together?" I said angrily as I turned to leave

"Alex wait thats not it-" leaving her there , I walked off. "I'll see you later" I said.

Walking into a bathroom stall, I slid down the wall and tried hard not to cry.

*****************

"If you look at these marks you can tell there was a fire here" I said to Winn, pointing out some burnt paper.

"Yes, so whoever he/she or IT was, used fire" he said. Looking over he saw a few police cars and turned back at me.

"Great, the cops decided this was their crime scene" he said , rolling his eyes.

The cops always seem to be at our crime scenes.

Especially the ones that are out of the ordinary...

"Ill handle it" I said, walking over to a cop in an over-sized jacket.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing on my crime scene?" I said, annoyed that the cops always intervein.

Turning around, the cop got up and stood face to face with me.

"Maggie? What are you doing here?" I asked, surprised.

Laughing a bit, she pulled out her badge. "NCPD's newest detective" she said.

"You got the job? So quickly?" I looked surprised.

Facing the ground, she looked back up at me. "I was a detective back in Gotham, so it was more of a transfer than a job interview" she said, clarifying.

"What about you? What are you doing here?" she said, looking for a badge.

I pulled it out "Secret Service" I said.

Nodding she turned to look back at the evidence.

One of my agents walked passed us and I played cool.

"Im sure you mean well, detective. But this is a federal crime scene. You're contaminating my evidence" I said roughly.

"Really Alex? You're gonna bring this to a crime scene?" she said huffing annoyingly. "I thought we were over this"

Ignoring what she said I crossed me arms and waited for her to leave.

"Fine. You want to do this?" she sighed. "The airport is in MY jurisdiction" I stepped a little closer to her. "Your jurisdiction ends, where I say it does" I gave her a hard stare.

Taking of her gloves, she turned around. "Got it. See ya Danvers" she said, walking off annoyingly and gathering her backup.

Walking back towards Winn I sighed heavly.

"Holy shit was that Maggie?" he said looking behind me.

"Yeah, It was, And shes NCPD's Newest detective. So we'll have to keep an eye out for her" turning around, I went to check on our forensics.

"Hey hey hold up whats going on? When did she get back?" Winn stops me.

"Well, Lena invited her to her wedding because as you know they were best friends in high school, and I guess Maggie being back and seeing national city again inspired her to stay, so she's sticking around" I sighed.

"Have you talked to her yet? You know about what happened?" Winn asked cautiously, trying not to make me upset.

"No, I've been avoiding that conversation, look Winn I don't want to talk about this anymore so just drop it" I said swiftly before leaving him there.

*******************

"Alex, please talk to me" Kara said, knocking on my bedroom door.

"Go away Kara" I sat down on my bed, trying to hold back tears but being unsuccessful.

Hearing the door unlock, I turned to look at a grinning Kara.

"I have an extra key" she said sitting next to me.

Rubbing my back, she gave me a hug. "Hey, what's wrong?" she says looking deeply concerned.

Turning to look at her, I sighed and quickly told her all that happened.

"I'm sorry Alex, it'll be okay" she continues to try and comfort me but it really wasnt making me feel better.

"How about we do some more of that secret thing  you've been working on? Maybe that'll get your mind off things?" Kara got up to reach for the files in my drawer as I quickly stopped her.

"Umm. As you said its secret, so I'll do it alone" I said coldly.

Kara nodded, she seemed a bit offended but ignored it for my sake.

"Im really sorry Alex, I can tell that you really liked her" she gave me a hug and I sat there for a while crying into her shoulder until I eventually fell asleep.

*****************

"Wait, so you're saying he had a flame thrower?" I asked Lena, writing down what she told me.

"Yes, and for some reason he was after me" she said sighing.

"Well you're the CEO of the biggest company in National City, im not so surprised. Maybe he just wanted money or something" I said running through the details.

"No, he said something about Cadmus? I think that's what he called it" stiffening up, I looked at Kara, who already had wide eyes.

"What did he say?!" I questioned quickly.

"Im not sure, something about 'He will get what he wants, he always does', but who's 'he'?" Lena looked a bit nervous, so Kara helped her up and they walked outside.

Sitting down, I placed my head in my hands as I sighed deeply.

Cadmus have my father.

Kara barged back in, getting on her knees so she'll be able to see me better.

"Alex, I know this is personal for you, since Cadmus still have Jeremiah, but you can't let that affect your judgement okay?" I nodded, I decided to focus on figuring out who was trying to hurt lena. But I knew the DEO couldn't do this alone without access to the cities files.

"As much as I hate saying this, I need help" I said pulling out my phone.

I hope she still has the same number..

Dialing it, the phone rang a few times when a familiar voice answered.

"Hello?" she asked confused.

"Sawyer, it's Danvers. I need some help.."

--------------------------

"Cadmus? Who are they?" Maggie asked as we walked towards our base.

"They're this secret organization who do wild experiments on humans" I said, as we walked through the lobby.

"And what do they want with Lena then?" Stopping in my tracks, I turned to face her.

"That's what we need to find out, her wedding is in 6 days and we can't have whoever is after her ruin it" Maggie nodded understandably as we walked towards Winn.

"Winn what do you got?" I asked as I stood behind him, Maggie close by.

"So far, I've found out that the person who attacked Lena is Mike Dunkins, hes a former FBI agent who went MIA about six months ago" he said, turning to see that Maggie was with me, he froze.

"Okay, and what could he possibly want with Lena Luthor?" typing a few things, he showed another screen with Mike's FBI files.

"Apparently, he used to work undercover at Lcorp's shipping facility, he was supposed to locate Cadmus in national city"

"Wait so Cadmus is here? Like their base is in NC?" Maggie asked , looking at the files on screen.

"Wait a second" I said looking at Winn. "My Father has been in National City this entire time and you NEVER thought to tell me?" I slammed my hand on the desk which usually scares Winn into answering.

"Maybe...?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Okay fine. Yes I knew this entire time but J'onn told me not to say anything" giving him a cautious look, Maggie rolled her eyes at us.

"We'll deal with this later" I whisper to Winn.

"So the weapon he had? Was it Cadmus?" Maggie asks.

Nodding, Winn continued.
"That 'flame thrower' he had isnt actually a flame thrower" looking confused, he explained. "Its a heat synchronizer, which acts sort of like a flame thrower but double the heat. The temperature it let out when Mike used it to attack Lena was about 300 degrees"

Maggie had her hand on her chin. "I was looking through some files at the NCPD right before Alex called me" we both looked at her. "And apparently there has been a few unexplained cases, with weapons our scientists didnt recognize, are they all Cadmus?" Winn nodded.

Just as I was about to say something, Maggie's phone rang.

"Detective Sawyer" she answered, but quickly had an anxious expression. "Ok, I'm on my way" she hung up.

"Its Lena, there's another attack on LCorp"

Grabbing my gun, I followed Maggie out as we quickly rushed to LCorp.

*****************

"Cheer up, Danvers, you look like your whole world collapsed" Winn said as he sat next to me, I was looking at Maggie while she spoke to Lena.

"When did those two hit it off?" I was surprised to see her hanging out with her, since not only is she a year younger than us but also a Luther. Not that it matters to me but to most people it does.

"Well.." Winn explained. "While you were gone for like 4 days feeling sorry for yourself" I punched him as he rubbed his shoulder in pain ".. They started hanging out, I guess sorta clicked" he said sighing.

Well, im not gonna sit here and watch them all day.

Getting up, I walked towards them as Winn called for me asking what the hell was I doing.

"Sawyer, Luther" I said as I sat down next to them. "How are you guys?" they looked at each other with a confused expression, as Maggie turned to me and spoke. "Alex, where have you been? I've been worried about you" she said, giving me a concerned look.

"You know, ive been around" I said in a hurt tone.

"Look, Im sorry about what I said the other day, it wasn't anything personal" she said confirming.

I nod. "yeah, didn't think it was" sighing, she continued.

"Friends?" Maggie asked as Lena looked at me.

"Of course" I said smiling at her.

"Great, how about we all go out sometime for drinks?" Lena asked catching us off guard.

Maggie nodded "sounds good to me. Alex?"

Sighing, I agreed.

"Cool, meet me tomorrow night outside of school, im gonna take you guys somewhere awesome" Lena said as she finished up her lunch.
****************

"Maggie! Over here!" I yelled for her as we walked into L corp. Which was basically on fire by now.

"We've got to get to the top floor as quickly as possible!" she said as I looked around for any survivors.

"We have to find Lena!" Maggie nodded as I followed her up the emergency stairs, reaching the top floor , we stood by the door as Maggie signalled for me to knock the door down.

Kicking it, we both barged in.

The room was empty but I went around just in case.

"Shit. We're too late, Lena isn't here" I kicked the wall.

"Alex..." Maggie said to me, holding a piece of paper.

Walking towards her, I took it from her hand.

If you ever want to see precious Lena again, you will bring me the girl you call Alex Danvers.

Gasping, I looked at Maggie anxiously.

Oh no, Lena....

*******************

Hope you guys enjoyed! Dont forget to like, comment and vote! :)

Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 295 12
You have to read B1-4 to read this! • ~ Book 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/89507260-jerrie-perfect-for-you-book-1-c • ~ Book 2: https://www.wattpa...
23M 858K 52
Death is My BFF is now published as a Hardcover, Paperback, and E-book with W by Wattpad Books! As Wattpad reader you can access the original rough d...
14K 408 14
Nicole had been working at the "Enchanted Lake" a summer camp, for three years. Until she crossed the gaze of a certain photographer named Waverly, h...
25.9K 1.1K 36
It started with Cheryl visiting an antique shop and her spotting an old dusty photo. A photo of a young beauty that would change her life forever. Ju...