Being James Yammouni's little...

By JanoskianatorZz

So this story is going to be about Love, hate, doubts, tears, happiness, some laugh .. okay A LOT of laugh... More

Being James Yammouni's little sister (Janoskians Fanfiction)
Chapter 1 - Big News
Chapter - 2 Yammouni Family Reunion (part 1)
Chapter 3 - Yammouni Family Reunion (part 2)
Chapter 4 - Prank (Part 1)
Chapter 5 - Prank (Part 2)
Chapter 6 - Bonfire Night
Chapter 7 - Silly games with Dare or Dare
Chapter 8 - What just happened?
Chapter 10 - Shit.
Chapter 11 - What the hell is happening?!
Chapter 12 - Scary Shit.
Chapter 13 - Spending Time with The Brooks Brothers
Chapter 14 - Unwanted Feelings
Chapter 15 - Fake feelings..or not?
Chapter 16 - Pranks and the Interview
Chapter 17 - Interview part 2
Chapter 18 - Woooow.
Chapter 19 - Christmas Shopping
Authors note >
Chapter 20 - Snow
A/N - Surprise !
Chapter 21 - Christmas Eve - Part 1
Chapter 22 - Christmas Eve - Part 2
Chapter 23 - Christmas
Chapter 24 - New Years
Chapter 25 - New Years Kiss

Chapter 9 - MTV Movie Awards

1.7K 37 0
By JanoskianatorZz

''Jai?! Alexis?!'' I hear a very familiar voice yelling. upss.

It was James. Oh. 

''What are you two doing?! ''He kept yelling at us . ''That's it, I'm not leaving you two alone again! ''He shouted and started to walk in our direction.

''James, it's not what you think it is..''Jai tried to explain what just happened. 

''Ohh Please..just don't say that she was drowning and you did mouth to mouth to her!''He was still yelling. I hate when he's yelling. 

''Well..that's what happened..''He said calmly. 

''How dare you after kissing my little sis lie to my face?!''He shouted. Oh.now I was scared.

''I didn't kiss your sister, and I'm not fucking lying to you ! ''Now he started to shout aswell, but he was lying..cause we kissed in the pool.

.Fight ! Fight! Fight! I shouted in my head. Jokes . :D

''Oh yeah, well the last thing I remember, is she winning a freaking medal in the swimming competition! ''James shouted. Awww , he remembered ! Then He came very close to Jai, getting ready to hit him.

''..What..? ''he said confused, and looked at me. Then I saw James putting his arm in the air, and getting ready to hit him in the face.And I don't want them to fight ! So I quickly stood up, and run to them and stood  in between James and Jai.

Then James stopped, and looked at me confused. 

''No fighting ! Don't forget Dani is at home ..and James..don't worry I just did a little prank on him, and he believed it..I pretended that I couldn't breath , and he did mouth to mouth to me, so that means, he would save me..if I was really drowning..so calm down..''I said and he softened a bit. 

''Fine..I'm sorry man..it's just ya know..I really love my little sister. ''He said apologizing to Jai. 

''It's alright bro..''he said. 

Then I noticed, everyone was staring at me..what the hell?

''Nice bra''Beau says and everyone giggles, but James, he gave me his jacket.

''Shut the fuck up, Beau'' I Said covering myself. 

''Okay can everyone quick come to the lounge room, and you Lexi, go change, and then come back down stairs, okay?'' James says. 

''Okay''I said and quickly run to my room to change. 

-----After 10 minutes---------------

I ran downstairs, cause everyone was already waiting for me. 

''So..what do you wanna talk about?''I asked while sitting on the carpet. 

''This Sunday, we're going to MTV Movie Awards ! And you're coming with us! ''He says all excited. Yesss!!!!! wOOHOOOOOW 

''Great ! ''I said and smiling like an idiot.  

After awhile our parents come back. We ate dinner and went to sleep. 

(sorry for skipping the whole week) 

------Sunday------------------

So now, I'm getting ready for the MTV Movie Awards. I just had a shower, and my best friend Sarah is helping me to get ready. 

She did my make up, and my hair. And I did hers. Then we changed into our amazing dresses. Sarah wore this amazing black with some light blue dress, which had only one strap My dress was strapless, and black like night, and the top part was a bit sparkly. We put on our high heels, and took our handbags. (picture on the side).

Then we looked at each other. 

''Wow, Sarah..you look...Beautiful.'' I said smiling and hugging her. 

''Me? Look at you! ''She says. ''Girls c'mon, you're late ! '' I heard my mums yelling from downstairs. 

''We're coming!'' I shouted back. 

We came out of my room, and we started to slowly walk downstairs. Everyone else were there already, and they were looking at us.I felt a bit insecure, and uncomfortable. 

''Ohh..woow..Girls you look Amazing ! ''My mum said and hugged us both, boys mouth were wide open. I guess it's a good sign. 

''I'm speechless...you both look BEAUtiful'' Beau says and hugs us. Then we hugged everybody else. When me and Jai had to hug..yeah.it was awkward..

So we said goodbye to my parents, and we sat in a limousine. YES .In a freaking Limousine! How cool is that>?! 

After few minutes, we arrived to the Awards. I was a bit nervous. I heard all the screaming, and it wa crazy! 

''Are you ready?'' James asked me. ''Yeah''I said and smiled warmly.

We came out from the limousine, and started to walk on the red carpet. Me and Sarah, were a bit further from the boys..cause I mean..we're just their family,..not celebrities or something.  There were a lot of fans, and cameras and paparazzis. Everyone was screaming, and asking us stupid questions. But we ignored them and just kept posing and smiling, while waiting for the boys. 

Then they turned to us, and asked us to come have a photo with them. We came and posed with them. Sarah, of course was next to James, and I was on the side next to..Jai. 

We had to look happy, so Jai's arm found its way to my waist. We just looked at each other, and he whispered to my ear. 

''It's just for the cameras, by the way''He says. The shivers runs threw my spine, when I hear his voice..STOP. 

''I know''I whispered back.  

Then we heard a lot of fan screaming, and even more questions like ''Is that your new girlfriend Jai?'' or ''Sarah, is that true that you're pregnant?!'' . 

The questions got, more and more weirder. So we just came inside the building, and found our seats. I was next to James this time. He was nervous. I was able to see that from his shivering and sweaty hands.

They were nominated for the best movie soundtrack , which was really exciting for them. I actually was really happy and proud of them <3 . (I know they weren't, but let's just pretend people! ) 

-----After 1 hour--------------

I met sooo many celebrities!! I took A LOT of selfies aswell, to remember this day. ahh.

I was walking around behind the stage, during the brake just to look around, and maybe meet even more celebrities .

''Excuse me, aren't you James Yammouni's little sister?''This lady asks me. 

''Yes, I am , is something wrong?''I asked looking at her. 

''No no, you see The Janoskians are going to win the award for the best movie soundtrack tonight, and we thought it would be very nice, if one of their family members would give them that award on stage, what do you think?''She asked me, and looked like almost begging. Wait. They wooon!!! wooohooo!!!!!! 

''Sure ! I'll do it ''I said all happy. Then she told me the details and I stayed backstage , because the next nomination, was the best movie soundtrack. 

I waited backstage and I was already holding an Award for them. It felt unreal. I'm a bit nervous, cause I'm afraid to fail, but I'm strong. I can do it. 

Rita Ora with Nick Grimshaw said..well shouted more like that Janoskians won, and I waited till they came up on stage, and then I did. 

Cameras, and all the people..woow..I feel like a celebrities right now..

But enough about me. 

So I was walking, to their direction, and when they saw me they couldn't believe it. They were smiling and soo happy, that I thought I might start crying. 

I came to them, gave the award and hugged them, and  saying  'Congratulations' . Then it was the speech time. 

''Ohh woow, We can't even believe it! That's so unreal and Amazing ! Thank you everyone who voted, and without our sluts, we wouldn't be here tonight , so A big kiss and thank you from all of us to you ! ''Beau said still not believing. 

''And I wanted to add, it was a big surprise, that we got that honour to get the award from James' little sister Alexis! She always very supported us, and helped every time we needed something . Without her I have no idea how would I live with these 4 dirty pigs ! ''Luke said and everyone aww'ed and giggled. . Awww , I started crying, from his beautiful speech ..he hugged me. 

''Thank you Lukey '' I Said while crying on his shoulder and then other's hugged me too. Urghh,,I hate to cry.

Then we came back to our seats and watched the rest of  the show.  

------After 2 hours-----------------

Now we were driving back home, but we heard a loud noise, which made us really scared and shit our pants. Literally. 

Thank you guys for all the comments, votes ans reads!! Love you all sooo much. You'er my second family now <3 xxx 

Btw - Please read my new story called - ''The Legend Of a Mafia's Love Story'' ! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 121 21
Daniel Sahyounie faces problems at school and at home because of his hobby of making videos with his friends as a group called the 'Janoskians'. Dani...
22.9K 518 46
(WARNING CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, 16+) Karissa a 17 year old from England, was just a normal teenager living life on twitter, when one day a guy fro...
122K 3.7K 40
Hi guys, This is a sequel to Forbidden Love http://www.wattpad.com/story/7839830-forbidden-love-a-janoskians-fan-fiction please make sure you've rea...
14.9K 187 22
A normal school girl living her life as being a Janoskian fan. Her life had changed when she wins a competition to meet and spend the day with the gu...