Dreaming of a Blue Box | The...

By KleeAlise11

{ORIGINAL VERSION} "Why did you take my necklace?" "Because I wanted you to follow me." <3 Imagine that th... More

Before You Read
Note from the Author
Extended Summary
The Doctor & Lily
Cast
The Doctors Edits
The Companions Edits
Playlist
Themes
Prologue
Lily & Rose - I
Lily & Rose - II
Lily & Rose - III
Lily & Rose - IV
Lily & Rose - V (Final)
The End of the World - I
The End of the World - II
The End of the World - III
The End of the World - IV
The End of the World - V (Final)
The Unquiet Dead - I
The Unquiet Dead - II
The Unquiet Dead - III
The Unquiet Dead - IV
The Unquiet Dead - V (Final)
Welcome Home Girls
Aliens of London - II
Aliens of London - III
Aliens of London - IV
Aliens of London - V (Final)
World War III - I
World War III - II
World War III - III
World War III - IV
World War III - V (Final)
Dalek - I
Dalek - II
Dalek - III
Dalek - IV
Dalek - V (Final)
The Long Game - I
The Long Game - II
The Long Game - III
The Long Game - IV
The Long Game - V (Final)
Father's Day - I
Father's Day - II
Father's Day - III
Father's Day - IV
Father's Day - V (Final)
Harkness & Carter
The Empty Child - I
The Empty Child - II
The Empty Child - III
The Empty Child - IV
The Empty Child - V (Final)
The Doctor Dances - I
The Doctor Dances - II
The Doctor Dances - III
The Doctor Dances - IV
The Doctor Dances - V (Final)
Beauty and the Beast
Boomtown - I
Boomtown - II
Boomtown - III
Boomtown - IV
Boomtown - V (Final)
The Lone Wolf & The Bad Wolf - I
The Lone Wolf & The Bad Wolf - II
The Lone Wolf & The Bad Wolf - III
The Lone Wolf & The Bad Wolf - IV
The Lone Wolf & The Bad Wolf - V (Final)
The Parting of Ways - I
The Parting of Ways - II
The Parting of Ways - III
The Parting of Ways - IV
The Parting of Ways - V (Final)
Epilogue
DISCONTINUED

Aliens of London - I

7.8K 313 25
By KleeAlise11

As always please leave comments. I'd love to hear your thoughts <3

-

"What, for a year? You forgot for a year? And I am left sitting here. I just don't believe you. Why won't either of you tell me where you've been?"

- Jackie Tyler

──── {⋅. .⋅} ────

London, England
2006

-

Lily and Rose decided to change back into their normal clothes seeing that the gowns may freak Jackie out a bit. The two of them stepped out of the TARDIS with the Doctor behind them, closing the door.

"How long have we been gone?" Rose asked him.

"Oh," The Doctor shrugged leaning against the blue box. "about twelve hours."

"Twelve hours? Felt longer than that." Lily laughed. "Hey Ro. We should go see Mum. Let her know we aren't dead."

"True." Rose nodded.

"What will you tell her?" The Doctor asked the two of them.

"Oh I don't know?" Lily smirked. "Maybe that we've been to the year five billion and saved a tree person from turning to ash?" her smirk turned into a soft laugh. "No, I'll just tell her we spent the night at Shareen's. Let's go Rose. Oh, and you Mister."

The Doctor raised an eyebrow as Lily spun around to him. "Don't go running off now. You've done it before." she reminded him.

"Once is way too many. Trust me. I'm not going anywhere."

And for some unknown reason Lily believed him.

-

Running up the flights of stairs, eager to see their Mum, they made it to the front door in minutes. Lily tried to fish out her house key from inside her pocket. She was surprised she handy lost it yet. It was always close.

"Mum!" Rose called out as the two of them headed inside. "Mum! We're back! We were with Shareen. She was all upset again. Are you in?"

As Rose searched through the flat for any sign of Jackie, Lily headed into their shared bedroom. Tossing her key on her bed she then looked up, almost gasping at the sight she saw. All of her journals she wrote of the Doctor, years and years of her dreams she recorded, were scattered on the floor, opened, pages teared out. Lily found the missing pages tacked on a bulletin board leaning against their closet along with red string connecting all the facts together.

Beyond the torn out pages of her journals two papers stood out among the rest. Missing posters of her and Rose.

Finding her voice she called out for Rose running out of the bedroom. She found her in the kitchen nearly suffocating by Jackies embrace.

"Um . . Mum?" Lily asked, unsure whether to proceed any further.

"Lily?!" Jackie cried out, tears in her eyes as she let go of Rose to give Lily an equaling bone crushing hug. "Where were you two?!"

Lily returned her hug. Jackie was always known for her hugs in their family. They were warm and comforting. Every time you hug her you always felt safe and loved for.

Lily looked over her mums shoulder to Rose, both completely oblivious to what had Jackie so upset. Before Lily could consult to her mum that everything was fine and to question what had her all worked up the man in the leather jacket came barging through the kitchen.

"It's not twelve hours. It's twelve months." He cringed at Lily's not amused face. "You two have been gone a year. Sorry."

-

While the two Tylers, a Carter and Lily's "mad man in a box" argued inside with a police man they were unaware of the young spray painter by the TARDIS. Sitting up on his bike he painted with white paint on the side of the box BAD WOLF. But before he left he had an idea appear in his head. Deciding to act upon it he painted a line across BAD WOLF and the wrote LONE WOLF on top of it. Pleased with his work he cycled away.

-

"The hours I've sat here, days and weeks and months, all on my own." Jackie spoke with Lily and Rose on the couch. Lily sat up straighter than Rose who slumped into the cushion. "I thought you two were dead, and where were you girls? Traveling! What the hell does that mean, traveling? That's no sort of answer." She turned to the Officer who was trying to piece everything together on a notepad. "You ask them. They won't tell me. That's all they say. Traveling."

Being the elder sister Lily spoke up on behalf of her and Rose. "Because it's the truth Mum. You should know that given how you destroyed my journals!" Lily's fiery attitude snuck out.

"What did you expect me to do Lillian?" Jackie turned on her eldest. "You used to write everything in those books. Even though you haven't in years it was my last resort! But all they have in them are Doctor this, Doctor that! He isn't real Lily! It's time for you to grow up and tell me what happened!"

That statement really hurt Lily. Rose grabbed her hand in a way to comfort her. Lily returned the gesture with a small smile in her direction. The Doctor stood by with his arms crossed taking in the whole argument. He wanted to step in but knew for a fact Lily can take care of herself.

"We meant to phone Mum." Rose spoke up. "We really did. We just forgot."

"What, for a year? You forgot for a year? And I am left sitting here." Jackies voice started to grow louder. "I just don't believe you. Why won't either of you tell me where you've been?"

Lily glanced at the Doctor wanting a little help. Even though he was still a bit upset of what he overheard her say in the 1800s he decided to hold his pride and speak up.

"Actually, it's my fault. I sort of er, employed Lily and Rose as my companions."

Lily almost face palmed herself right there. He could have explained that a little differently.

"When you say companion, is this a sexual relationship?" The Police Officer questioned, gesturing his pen to the three of them.

"NO!" The trio answered together in unison.

"He's messing with your head Lily!" Jackie turned back her yelling to the red head. "The Doctor isn't real! He will never be real! This man is just using your kindness and trust against you!" She brought her attention, or better yet her anger, to the Doctor. "YOU! You waltz in here all charm and smiles, and the next thing I know, they both vanish off the face of the Earth! How old are you then? Forty? Forty-five? What, did you find her on the Internet? Did you go online and pretend you're her doctor?"

"I am her Doctor!" He protested.

Jackie didn't expect his outburst. She slapped him across his face not agreeing with his tone. Lily wanted to intervene but knew what her mum was capable of. She did raise her after all.

──── {⋅. .⋅} ────

Please leave your wonderful comments below and don't forget to vote :)

- KleeAlise11

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1K 30
(ORIGINAL VERSION) If she wishes for the truth, is she willing to lose everything? *** Willow has travelled with the Doctor and Rose for a year and h...
10.4K 499 27
"I can't figure out how to show you how much you mean to me. You are my golden girl, my dearest friend. I am incredibly lucky to have you next to me...
2.5K 87 16
The Doctor, in his 10th incarnation, meets another traveller again. He and Kate seem to complete each other perfectly. But he doesn't know how perfec...
1.5K 43 21
Stranded alone after the Last Great Time War. Alone with the grief and guilt. One hundred years alone on Earth, forced to become like everyone else...