Three Crazy Weeks With You ➳...

By Kjmonkey

If Harry and Louis never tried out for the X-Factor would they still have met? Would their lives have still... More

Three Crazy Weeks With You » Larry Stylinson
* Author's Note *
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Cover Change??
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thrity-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
* Epilogue *
* Character Ask » Closed *
➣➢NEW STORY➢➣
Bromance Awards??!?! Voting is open!?

Chapter Eighteen

9K 346 349
By Kjmonkey

AN:  Sorry for the longer wait everyone but you will have to bare with me for a little while.  I have been super dupper busy with uni work for the past few weeks which means I haven't been able to write much.  I also am going to be having finals in two(ish) weeks, and my birthday as well.  Oh and Easter!  As you can see a lot is happening and I am just going to have to not be able to update as often.  It is really sad isn't it?!  :(  Although once I hit summer I am gonna write all the time and you guys will love me again! ;D  Anyways, enjoy this chapter even though it is a short one.  Please...

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share XxXx

-------------------

Harry's POV

I could feel my body slowly wake up.  I knew it was morning because of the light shining through to the back of my eyelids.  I didn't feel ready enough to open them yet.  Once I had regained more consciousness I realized the heavy weight of something on my chest and the warmth it was bringing me.  huh?  I opened my eyes and looked around the room feeling disoriented.  This isn't my bedroom?  I then felt cold air on my neck and looked down to see a head of messy brown hair and a boy nuzzled into my neck small breaths escaping his mouth sending shivers down my spine.  

Louis.  

I smiled having remembered that we were at Lauren’s and Louis and I slept together.  Well, maybe not "slept together" but slept tangled in each others arms.  I felt a calm take over my body just knowing how much closer we were getting.  I studied Louis and the way he would twitch in his sleep.  Oh, he must be dreaming.  I slowly slid away from him careful not to wake him as I went to go use the loo.  

As I was washing my hands my ears twitched to the sound of Louis whimpering next door.  I quickly dried my hands and heard a few more noises come from the room before entering it.  I was about to go wake him up until I heard him moan slightly while wiggling a bit on the bed.  I wasn't sure if I should wake him up or not.  I heard another moan escape his lips before watching him slightly make a small hip thrust into the air.  

Is he...?  

He's not right?

Nooo?

Yes?  

Then I heard him moan again, but this time it made me freeze, my body going ridgid and my eyes wide.

He didn't just?

Did he???

I wasn't sure what he said, but a second later I heard him say it again and I knew I wasn't mistaken.  I felt my ears burn red as my cheeks heated up quickly.  He was moaning my name, and not just any name but Hazza.

I decided it would be best if I woke him up seeing as he was getting louder by the minute and I didn't want Lauren and Hannah to think we were actually having sex in here.  I didn't know Louis could be so vocal, and I'm not going to lie.  It was really turning me on, but I couldn't think bout that now.  I needed to wake Lou up.  I reached out and shook him slightly, but it didn't work so I shook him harder.

I sighed in relief when he stopped and slowly opened his eyes.  I saw him wince at the brightness of the room before saying,"Did I just wake up on the sun?"

I chuckled at him before sitting down on the edge of the bed while he sat up before adjusting his eyes enough to look at me.  I smiled at him still feeling a bit awkward after what had just happened.

"Hazza why did you wake me up so early?"  Louis whined, and I felt my cheeks heat up like a flame.  I think Louis took notice too.

"Haz?  What's got you all flustered?"

I didn't know my face could get any redder, but apparently it can.  I went to say something several times opening and closing my mouth with no words actually coming out.

"Haz?"

I looked back up at him and was about to tell him because I didn't want to lie to him, but was saved when Hannah walked in with Lauren trailing behind her.  I felt a sigh of relief leave my mouth and noticed that Lauren had her hands over her eyes.

The she said."Are they clothed?  It is safe?"

I heard Lou chuckle next to me before rolling his eyes and saying,"Yeah it's safe."

Lauren opened her eyes slowly while dropping her hands to look to see we were in fact decent at least.  Then she said with a sigh,"Thank God!  I swore I thought I heard someone moaning in here earlier!"

I chuckled nervously before saying,"Nope!"

I saw in the corner of my vision Louis look suspiciously at me, but I chose to ignore it.

Lauren decided to make us some breakfast after that.  Things got a tad bit awkward between us because I think Louis could tell I was hiding something even though I tried really hard to seem normal.  It was just that every time he looked at me I just couldn't get the image of him moaning for me out of my mind.  

I wanted to pounce on him every time he touched me and had to contain myself.  I think by trying to I ended up avoiding him and I have made him a bit confused.  I didn’t want that but I didn’t know what I would do if I were alone with him?  

After we had finished our food, Hannah had driven us back to mine and I think at this point she could sense the tension between us because it was building and fast.  Louis sat in his seat and looked out the window hurt and confusion clearly written on his face and I felt absolutely horrible.  

He probably thinks I hate him or don’t like him anymore, but if he knew he would know it was the quite the opposite really.  I just knew I wasn’t ready to actually take that next step with Louis.  I wanted to get closer to him and sure I might think about it, but to actually do that scared me!

Hannah pulled to the side of the road and I opened the door to get out as did Louis.  He walked over to me and I gave him a hug and kissed the top of his head.  When we let go of each other Lou seemed distant and I know why.  

Gah!  Why do I have to be such an idiot all the time.  I don’t want him to leave feeling like this so I did the only thing I thought might show him that I was sorry and I still like him.  I leaned down and kissed him trying to show him how I felt for him by pouring it all into the motion of his lips on mine.  

I could tell at first Louis wasn’t ready for such a passionate and heartfelt kiss.  I know I shocked him because he was rigid and frozen, but I reached up and cupped his cheek and felt him melt at my slight touch.  I was surprised to feel him kiss me just as deeply back!  I felt my heart beat kick up a notch and my face become hot and flustered.  I pulled away before I dove into this any further because god did this boy do things to me.

I kept our foreheads close and whispered to him,”I’m sorry for being such an idiot today.”

“You weren-”, He started to say but I cut him off.

“I was though and I am truly sorry.”, I said really trying to show him I was serious.

“It’s alright Haz, really.”, Louis said and I wasn't sure if he was just saying that or not.

I decided to try to explain myself better by saying, “It’s just I-”

This time he cut me off, but not by words, but with a kiss.  This one was sweeter and softer than the last.  It was like he was telling me I was forgiven.

“Haz, don’t worry about it.  We are all good, alright?”, He said looking into my eyes.  I started to get lost into them forgetting about the world around us and just focusing on him.  All of him.

I couldn’t help but smile huge and lean down to kiss him again, but before I could, I could hear someone clear their throat beside us.

I turned to see Hannah there before saying, “Sorry, boys, but I thought I might want to tell Harry that there is a guy looking through the window of your house at you two.”

Both Louis and I look over to see that there was in fact a bloke looking through the living room window at us eyes wide and mouth open.

--------------------

AN:  Who do you think it is??  Someone we know?  No one at all?  Maybe just the mailman?  Who knows?!  And what do you all think about Louis sexy time dream hum?  We all know how Harry felt about it? (look at the gif on the side to see what his facial expression was when he saw Lou) ;P  Let me know your predictions, thoughts, and stuff like it.  I really honestly do love hearing for you all!  Thank-you for reading and putting up with me! 

xXxX Vote, Comment, Share XxXx ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 2.4K 28
Harry Styles. If you saw him in the street you wouldn't know who he is. He works at an intelligence agency knows as the IICF (international investiga...
60.1K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...
27.6K 519 19
Harry and Louis have been inseparable best friends ever since they met back at X-Factor boot camp, but once both boys start having new feelings about...
59.9K 3K 24
So I decided to try something different. I write a story but you as a reader decide what is happening next. Write a suggestion in the comments and I'...