The True Alpha

By HappyFairy13

#15 in Werewolf on 3 September 2017 Bring this beautiful world of werewolves in our lives and then talk about... More

Before You Start
Extra: The Packs
#1 The "Mate"
#2 The Deserving Luna
#3 The Commander
#4 The little dive into the past.
#5 The fight.
#6 The Fight For Right.
#7 The Heart brake.
#8 The Club
#9 The Emerging Luna
#10 The Familiar Stranger
#11 The Smell Of Death.
#12 The Tale Of Demise.
#13 The Chosen Alpha.
#14 The Heir
Author's Note
#15 The Visit.
#16 The Danger.
#17 The Fest Part-1
#18 The Fest Part-2
#19 The Plan.
#20 The Kidnapping
#21 The Escape
#22. The Captor's Story
#23 The Disclosure
#24 The Sacred Moon
#25 The Brown Eyed Man.
#26 The Story Behind Ava's Life.
#27 The Story Behind Elias's Life
#28 The Road to Home
#29 The Power Discovered
#30 The Paroxysm
#31 The Revelations
#32 The Countdown - Day Thirteen
#33 The Secret Source
#34 The Countdown - Day Twelve
#35 The Feeling Of Falling In Love
#36 The Countdown- Day Eleven
#37 The Mystery Behind Rachel's Death
#38 The Countdown- Day Ten
Kael's Book
#40 The Betrayal of Alphas- Day Nine
#41 The Countdown- Day Eight
#42 The Insight Into Mischa's Life
#43 The First Born
#44 The Countdown- Day Seven
#45 The Sudden Changes
#46 The Countdown- Day Six
#47 The Countdown- Day Five
#48 The Countdown- Day Four and Three
#49 The Countdown- Day Two (Part I)
#50 The Countdown- Day Two (Part II)
#50 The Creature Borned
#51 The AfterWar
#52 The Monarch
Acknowledgment

#39 The Mark

9.5K 391 97
By HappyFairy13

Recap: In the last chapter Ava decides that she is ready to bear Elias's Mark. Later in the chapter she also discovers that her birthmark contains the similar pattern as she has seen in her vision. She is currently confused if she can bend water and fire as she saw herself doing in her vision, or not.

Warning: Chapter not at it's best. Will Edit this properly later.

Quick Editing Credits to my cousin AkshitaSri
Thanks Di for doing it at such a short notice. ♡

Song of the chapter: Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran

***
I nearly shrieked seeing Kael suddenly in front of me but I quickly press my palm against my mouth muffling any sound.

"Hey Cara." He greets and walks past me inside Elias's penthouse.

He whistles lowly looking at the interior and gets comfortable on the soft sofa.

"Ron told me everything." He answers the question that's piping inside my head and I nod in understanding.

In the morning after I discovered the fact about my birthmark, I called Ron and told him everything about my vision and my recent findings about the probability of me having the power to bend fire and water.

He must have told that to Kael considering he is an elemental and my brother.

"So..." I stop beside him and look at his carefree face. "You're not angry at me?" I question and he smiles getting up on his feet.

"I was never angry Cara. I couldn't be, I was just..... Hurt."

"And that's even more worse.." I sigh and he shakes his head and cups my face.

"No. It's not. It was not entirely because of you, I had a little hope for the day when Axel gets to know about May. But it took me off guard their reaction...." Pausing he looks at my side and closes his eyes for a moment before he opens them and looks back at me; smiling.

"But right now we have other things to take care of. Let's go and see if you are an elemental too? Hmm?" I nod not missing his pain but nevertheless I turn to grab my jacket.
It's getting little chilly out here.

"Where is Elias?" Kael questions looking around.

"He had to handle some business, he'll be back in evening." I answer slipping the jacket on me.

He nods and we step out of penthouse and drive to the nearest forest.

"It's perfect place to practice. Now come." He climbs out of the car and scans the area before looking back at me.

"Come here." He calls and walks to the clearing in the forest.

Surprisingly this area is filled with wild orchids! Wow. So many different shades of them and this makes it all look so picturesque. It's just....Wow!

Without giving me time to explore the place he stands behind me and pushes his knee ahead hitting my calf.

"Stretch your legs a little, stand in a fighting stance." He demands and I comply, nodding.

"Good, now close your eyes and take a deep breath." He asks and I nod doing as asked.

"Why do you think Alpha James will help you Cara?" He questions suddenly and I detect his sound coming from behind me.

I open my eyes and turn a little looking at him over my shoulder.

"Why do you ask that?" I question tilting my head to side, a little.

"No... just your vision..."He answers shrugging "contradicts the situation I have in my mind." and then hitting his skull as he mentions of his mind.

"What do you think of the situation? " I ask and he shakes his head and simply holds my hands stretching them in front of me.

"Nothing. Now focus." He says and fists my hands. He holds my fist and covers them with his hand.

"You have to think about Fire, or Burning sensation or heat. Or anything even remotely close to Fire. Just think and when you do that, slowly open your palms."

This sounds easy. I have to think. Okay.

I close my eyes and think about Kael; for some unknown reason and suddenly the snippet of my Vision flashes in my mind where the women there is bending the fire.

I open my palms and gasp.

Nothing.

"It's okay Cara, it may take some time. Try once more." Kael motivates as he taps my fists and holds them straight.

"How do you do that?" I ask and he smiles still looking down at my fists.

"Naturally. I don't have to do anything. The first time it came out I was four and in danger. But after that....it was simple."

"So should I put myself in a dangerous situation maybe that will help..?" I suggest but my statement sounds more like a question.

"No. That won't work. When I did that Cara, my wolf was in control of me. Because my wolf was aware of my powers, he came forward and showed it to me." He explains and finally looks up at me with a small smile.

"Your wolf knows it Cara. Ask her."

I already know the answer. My wolf has been silent ever since I've tried to awaken some non existent bending powers.

"That's what I thought too." Kael mumbles almost laughing but quickly composes himself and steps back.

"Go home Cara. You are not an elemental, you're wasting time practicing this. If you want to, train yourself for the day of Sacred Moon. " He speaks with a little mirth in his voice and I swat his arm.

"If you knew that why did you even ask me to try?" I questions and he chuckles shaking his head.

"Because I know you." He states and smiles at my raised eyebrow.
"I know you are the type who have to touch the fire to know it burns. You won't listen to anyone else unless you see it for yourself." He explains himself and I crack a smile before chuckling with him.

"You got it right brother." I say and he suddenly stops laughing and smiles at me. I must add, smiles lovingly.

"You called me brother for the first time. About time you accepted the fact and you just have to accept Mom and our family will be back okay." He says hurriedly with a hopeful tone and I shake my head laughing.

"That reminds me..where is.. umm..Mom?" I question.

God that's awkward to call her..Mom.

"Safe at my Home. She wants to talk to you but is holding herself back for the sake of your mate." He explains and I nod in understanding.

My mate surely won't appreciate this meeting and above all, I still don't feel that comfortable with her for some unknown reasons. I'm not ready yet.

"It's okay Cara. I'm not trying to pressurise you in meeting her. Take your time." Kael speaks placing his hand on my back. He hugs me before placing a kiss on my forehead.

He quickly scrunches his face in distaste as he sticks out his tongue and I glare at him.

"You smell strongly like Elias. It feels like I'm kissing him and this is awkward." He defends and I laugh at his reaction, clutching my stomach as it really hurts because of all this laughing.

He shakes his head and opens the car door for me.

"Come on in, before your mate personally kills me for being late."

"I'll save you. What are sisters for? Isn't it?" I raise my brow at him and he chuckles again before we both get in the car.

"And Cara? We need to discuss about this vision of yours." He speaks driving and I know he is hiding something from me. Something he knows that is related to my vision.

I can not understand Kael, he looks like he is an open book but in reality, he is filled with mysteries. One that I can't figure out and I know he won't let me find his secrets.
Kael won't let you know what he is thinking behind his mask and THAT makes him powerful.
I know for sure he knows something that he isn't telling me. Something he knows more than us.
But again there's this one thing that makes me trust him, blindly. Somehow I know he won't hurt me.

I find his penthouse empty as I enter the living room.

"Elias?" I call as I try to concentrate on my surroundings to collect his scent.

I walk to his bedroom and yeah he is there. But he surprises me with his attire.

He is dressed in crisp white shirt neatly tucked under his dress pants and dress shoes. His black suit is currently laid down on the bed. His hair is gelled neatly and he looks.. mouth watering. Excuse my language.

I have never seen him dressed so formally ever before and damn, he is hot with a capital H. My wolf shamelessly ogles at our mate and whistles lowly as he turns towards the mirror to tie the knot on his tie.

He clears his throat, smirking as he obviously saw me checking him out.

"Are you just going to stand and stare?" He questions and I open my mouth to return a sassy comment when he cuts me off.
"Don't worry I don't mind, you can stare for as long as you want. Because you ain't getting it." He adds smugly waving towards his body with his left hand and then goes back on tying the knot.

"What do you even mean.. and where are you going?"

"I'm going out on a date." He answers looking at me through the mirror.

My mouth hangs open as I glare at his reflection in the mirror.

"What do you mean Date? You're going on a date with a.. girl?" I question bitterly and half of his lips pulls up smiling smugly at my reaction.

"A date means Date Ava and Of course a girl, I don't swing that side."

Oh I get it.. he is too scared to ask me out on a date so he is narrowing himself to such tactics.

"By any chance.. Is her name, Ava?"

"Stop Dreaming. Nope." He replies with a straight face almost angry at me suggesting my name.

What the hell! He is my Mate!

"What. Is. Her. Name?" I ask gritting my teeth.

"And why pray tell me I should tell about her to you? To get her killed in cold blood? No Thank You. I don't want such a beautiful girl to die in your hands." He answers shaking his head and turns back to the mirror, this time fixing his hair when suddenly his tie slips open again.

"How can you do that to me!"

"Why? You don't want to be my Luna. You don't want me to mark you. I don't understand what you want Ava?" He replies exasperated as he releases a heavy breath and gets back on tying the knot.

"But I am your Mate!" I counter back and he sighs heavily leaving his tie hanging on his strong shoulders.

"So what do you expect from me Ava? To do what? What are we even doing? What IS this between us? Huh?"

"I love you Dimwit! How can you do that to me!" I shout, my breath coming heavily in short breathes and my chest heaved up and down trying to regain the lost air.

That silences him. He stays stuck at his position looking at me with his mouth hanging open before he smiles and steps ahead.

"Glad to know but I'm still going on this date with the girl I Love." He answers emphasising on the letter 'I'.

"Who is she?" I grit out and I can feel my canines elongating. My gaze shifts from his clothes to his face and finally to his neck at the place I'm suppose to mark him. Jealousy gets over me as I feel my wolf taking control over me.

"Her name is Cara not Ava. Cara Brown." He answers smugly raising an eyebrow at me.

"Cara? That bitch, who is-- wait. Cara? You mean.. Me..? Cara Brown?"

And that's how he burst out into full blown laughing from few devilish smiles here and there.

"Yes, you stupid. Go on get dressed. " He states and turns back again to tie the freaking knot.

F*ck that knot. I pull him to me and make him face me as I release his hold on his Tie.

"You were making me jealous about myself?" I whisper-yell still not believing what just happened.

"Did it work?" He asks and looks down at me chuckling a bit. "Hell yes, your canines were elongated. Almost marking me, not that I would have minded but that would have bruised my ego if you would have marked me before I did."

"Hell! I'm gonna kill you!" I shout before raising myself on my toes and kissing the daylight out of him.

He smiles against my lips and holds my waist, pulling me close to him.

"Do you want to be mine Ava? Would you go on a Date with me?" He questions a little breathless between our kisses but his words were raw and his eyes flashes with sincerity.

"Yes and Yes for both."

"You want me to mark you?" He asks a little unsure while looking in my eyes.

"I want to bear you mark. Yes." I confirm nodding my head a little.

"Who are you? Where is my Ava?"

I swat his chest and he laughs a carefree laugh before pulling me in his arms.

"So you love me?" He questions wiggling his eyebrow at me.

"And so do you." I reply winking at him.

"God! I'm a lucky Man." He mumbles before he pulls me towards his closet.

"Christie bought you a dress for the night and you'll find everything you need in there." He explains and I nod, grinning like a little kid who has just discovered a secret stash of chocolates.

"And Ava? Shower first. You smell."

I grab the closest thing I can which is a bedside lamp and throw it at him.

He dodges it and guffaws loudly clutching his stomach and bending a little.

And.. I run towards the washroom for the shower.

When I finally come out of the closet, I was dressed in a cream colored body fit dress with a zipper on back.

I step out barefoot in front of him, shyly putting a stray strand of hair behind my ear. He stops whatever he was doing and stares awestruck at me.

I cough a little pulling him out of his trance and he closes his mouth and gulps.

"Shoes?" I ask and he nods still staring at me. I swear he isn't even listening to me right now.

"Elias? Am I going barefoot? " I ask a little loudly and he tears his gaze away from my body and looks up at my face, his face turning a shade of red and I bite my lips controlling my laugh.

"Oh no, I've bought heels for you.. Hope you like them.." He says nervously as he walks up to me and hands me a box.

I gasp as I look at the heels and hold them out of the box.

"They are beautiful. Did you buy them for me?"

He nods still staring at me and I shake my head before placing the heels on floor and wearing them.

Now I guess is the right time to confess that I'm not a big fan of heels.

Guess I can handle them for a day.

I finally notice his appearance to find his tie discarded on the bed and now a pre-tied bow took it's place.

He notices me looking at his bow and smirks.

"After all Bows are more sexy, aren't they?" He says cockly making me raise an eyebrow at him.

"And easy to put on?"

He literally blushes and scratches the back of his neck.

"Yeah.. That too."

I laugh shaking my head and place my hand on his shoulder to balance myself as I get comfortable in my heels.

"Thank You, they are really so pretty." I praise as I look down at the heels and then back at Elias. He smiles and takes my hand in his.

"I didn't had lot of time but I have done the best I can.." His nervousness is quite evident on his face making me smile that I made this Alpha feel insecure and nervous.

"That's fine Elias, I have no idea what to expect from a date so whatever you have will be lot for me." I confess and loop my arm around his. He nods and suddenly stops.

"You have never been on a date before?" He questions finding it hard to believe and I laugh lightly at the look on his face. He is even more nervous now and happy? Yeah, Happy and proud too.

"No. Is that good or bad?"

"Of course it's good." He answers with a little confidence in his voice. He smirks at nothing in particular and then pulls me with him.

"So where are we going?" I ask as he takes me towards another part of the penthouse.

"I could have taken you to a fancy dinner but then we won't get the privacy there so I decided to do something here." He answers and we reach towards the spiral staircase.

We climb the stairs and reach to an dimly lit open space on the second floor.

There were glass sliding doors hidden by curtains and Elias leaves my side to open the curtains for me.

The sight before was beautiful. There were candles lit everywhere on the sides of door creating a pathway. He opens the glass door for me and stretches his hand for me to take.

Smiling I walk to him and take his hand. He clasps his hand around mine and we walk through the pathway out of the doors.

The candles lead us towards a seating area in the balcony of the penthouse.

To describe the area it had lot of wood work, just how I like. And was lit with candles and fairy lights; with soft music playing in the background.

"This is so beautiful Elias. You did all this?" I breath out looking around in awe.

"With some help, Yes." He replies giving me a soft look.

He gently holds my waist and takes me towards the seating area, where the food was already set on the table.

"Christie told me that you don't drink?" He says a little unsure and I nod in agreement to which he sighs in relief.

"That night in club was my first time." I answer the unasked question and he nods mouthing a big 'Oh'.

At the same time he pulls the chair for me and I smile mumbling a Thank You as I get seated.

He rounds the table and sits in front of me, smiling a little.

"So.. How was your Day?"

"Ron told Kael about my vision so he tried to teach me how to bend fire. But guess, I'm not an elemental. What about you?"

"Just few meetings and then was busy setting this up.." He answers pointing around the area.

I nod and he points to my food.

"You made that?" I ask curiously as I remove the lid, revealing the food.

"No.. I didn't have time.. but I can cook. " He states proudly and I chuckle looking down at the food.

"And who is going to serve us?" I ask and he quickly stands up and comes to my side, bowing down a little.

"Why Mam, I'm right here."

I laugh out loud and he simply chuckles in response before he actually serves the food and I let him do it because I know he has it all already planned.

He serves me the bowtie pasta and I smile mumbling a Thank You.

"I have a question." I muse and he looks questionably at me.

"Why this sudden Idea of date? Isn't dating a human way to get to know someone? "

"Yes it is. And Date because apparently we know very little about each other. Like we know the heavy stuff,but I want to know you more. Like what do you like to eat. How you spend your time. Who do you confide yourself in? And all that." He answers picking up his fork and waving his other hand to put emphasis on his statement.

"So are we going to play twenty questions? " I ask picking up my fork and twirling it in my pasta.

"Something like that." He answers after chewing his food.

"And By the way, I love chocolates and everything that has chocolate in it. I spend my time by training myself and by working on the pack. And usually I confide myself in my diary." I speak answering those questions he asked earlier.

He smiles nodding and taking in all the information.

"You want to ask anything?" He asks raising his eyebrow and I put a finger on my chin and narrow my eyes a bit, making a thinking face.

"What's something I wouldn't guess about you?"

He pouts his lip a little thinking for an answer and then suddenly smirks.

"I love sketching and.."

"I can cook? Will that count?"

"Yes it does."I nod and chew my food.

"Your turn to ask." I say and he nods taking a sip of his drink.

"Tell me about your family in Sun pack."

"In Sun Pack?" I question suddenly enthusiastic about answering this question. "I had Dia who was more like a sister to me, we grew up together and have always lived like we were sisters. Then there was Rachel, I can't even tell you how much I adored her. She was the sweetest women and she took such a good care of me. Fighting the world for me and she even fought Alpha Ren for me. She was a brave women." I finish with my voice getting a little hoarse thinking about Rachel. Involuntarily my hand reaches towards my neck searching for the locket that I have kept as Rachel's momento.

I shake my head to clear my mind before I get too emotional on our date. I don't want to ruin this for him.

After we finish our dinner, Elias brings dark chocolate gelato for dessert and I smile wide at the amount of gelato he served me.

Damn I love Gelato.

"What's the most spontaneous thing you have done?" He questions suddenly smiling devilishly at me by raising an eyebrow for an emphasis.

"Umm.. let me think. I have.." I stop for a dramatic pause; smirking before I finish my sentence. "Kissed a Man when he least expected it."

The spoon actually fell out of his hand and hit the table creating a loud clunk as he looks straight at me. His face creases and his eyes narrows at me. I can literally see his anger surfacing.

"When did that happen?" And before he gets more angry, I swiftly rise up from and chair and round the table. Reaching to him, I boldly sit on his lap straddling him and without giving him any moment; place my lips on his.

"Right now." I answer against his lips and he finally realises what I meant. He smiles before sliding me even closer to his body and devouring my lips.

He traces the outline of my lips with his tongue before he pushes his tongue inside my mouth. And suddenly he starts kissing me harder and deeper with a need that was unfamiliar to me before.

He is staking his claim on me and depicting his emotions through this one kiss. I feel the helplessness as he takes the charge of the kiss and his insistent mouth sends wild tremors and sensations that I can't describe.

"I've found my favourite dessert. You and gelato." He states and I blush hiding my face in his chest. He laughs and I feel his chest rumbling with him laughing.

He traces my hand with his forefinger before he brings his face close to my ear whispering that it's getting cold.

We both settle on going inside, now that it's getting cold out.

He takes my hand as we step inside his penthouse. Him in his usual confident self and me a little nervous and flushed with what I did back there.

I don't know what he must be thinking..did he like that? I have never taken charge of a kiss earlier and this feels different and good. I smile sneakily looking at him and he catches me giving him the look.
Which makes me even more flushed and nervous. I've never been so nervous with him earlier.

"I must thank Christie for this dress when I meet her. This is really beautiful." I speak as I lightly touch the beautiful dress and skim my hand through it.

He nods, not really paying attention to my words and lost in his thoughts as we reach towards his room.

"So who actually cooked that dinner? It was really so good-" Before I can finish he leans down and kisses my neck and places his hand on my face successfully shutting me up.

***

Elias

We walk towards our room hand in hand. Neither of us speaking anything.

I want to mark her but I'm not sure, will she let me?

Should I initiate? Will she be offended? Because exactly in the evening she has confessed that she wants me to mark her.

I don't know..

As the room nears, my heartbeat quickens at the idea of marking her and making her mine for ever! My wolf loves the idea of making her ours forever and sensing my insecurities and hesitance he wants to take over me so that he can mark her.

I catch her giving me small glances and tightening her hold on my hand as if she can understand what I'm thinking in my head.

Standing at the threshold of room I look down at her, at her soft luscious lips painted in soft pink lipstick making it standout. I gulp looking at it and my head thinks of all the times I've tasted them.

Damn!

Ava keeps on talking about something to mask her nervousness but I can see right through it. She is trying to hide her nervousness by talking gibberish.

I lean over to the side of her face and slowly kiss down her neck, taking my hand, I put it on the side of her face and pull her face towards mine capturing her sweet lips with mine and kissing her so sweet lips ever so sweetly.

Thrown off guard she sucks a deep breath giving me the perfect reaction that I was waiting for.

I kiss down the sides of her face down into her neck slowly sticking my tongue out at the area where I should mark her. The area which is so desirable to me.

She pull her arms out from her sides and puts one on my side and the other on my face, holding me as I kiss her. Heck, the sensations are indescribable. It's turning me on to no end and I don't think I can stop my wolf if he wants to mark her.

"Ava, there's no turning back after this." I breath out holding her face so close to mine as I pull her inside the room.

"Are you sure?" I ask and silently pray in my mind that she agree because now I can't stay a day without her. I can't hold myself any longer and now that I've heard her confess that she wants me to mark her, I can not even think about anything other than marking her.

"I want it." Her voice barely a whisper but that's all I needed before I pushed the door close using my leg and turned her around pressing her back against my chest.

I slowly graze my knuckles against her exposed skin and she shivers at my touch. I smile as I reach out for the zipper and slowly, teasingly zip open her dress.

She gasps as my hand touches her bare back and quickly places her hand on mine.

"Isn't this against the rule to sleep together on your first date?" She mumbles biting her lips and breathing hard.

"Those rules are for humans. We are not humans."

With that said I allow the dress to slip off her body making a puddle down her leg.

She steps off it and before she had time to act, my arms instantly cradled my mate as I held her close to me before clashing her mouth against mine, both of us moaning as I invaded her mouth with my tongue.

I let my hands roam her flushed and panting body, grazing her soft beautiful body.

She groans and clutches my suit mindlessly tugging it and I help her by removing it.
She growls at me; literally growls at me as she finds my shirt and eyes me angrily.

Damn she is a goddess.

With one swap she rips open my shirt with all the buttons flying everywhere around the room.

I smirk again, she definitely lacks in patience department.

Not that I am complaining.

She gets busy ogling me while I do just the same with her beautiful body, I let my eyes wander everywhere on her skin and I groan impatiently.

Her body is perfectly carved, made for me. Just Me.

My wolf growls in possessiveness and I held her little body, flipping us over gently towards the bed as I cradled her body with mine and now we laid down on the bed.

I laid on top of her and once again savoured those sweet lips of her, moaning softly in ecstasy as her hands goes in my hair and she clutches them so tight as if her life depended on it; the simple act turning me on even more.

I allow my gaze to travel from her lips towards the valley of her breasts and slowly undo her lace bra. She gasps loudly as my hands touches her skin so close to her breasts but never giving her the satisfaction.

I smirk as I smell her arousal and softly kiss the valley and move down placing feather light kisses as I follow the trail. I love teasing her. My beautiful goddess has no control over the situation and I know it irks her.

All she wants is to flip me and have her way with me. Her desire is clear in her eyes, I know that from her little show of ripping my shirt and I know she does not have that much of patience but that makes it even more interesting. To be honest even I want to directly divulge myself in making love with her tonight and showing her exactly how much I adore her and love her but I want her to be comfortable with me before anything.
I don't want to rush, after all she is mine. Mine; to love and cherish. Forever.

I kiss her belly and look up at her to find her eyes closed. She releases a soft moan, exciting me further and I finally let my wolf come forward, he takes hold of the situation and pulls Ava up in a sitting position and quickly flips her so that she is now straddling him.

He kisses the junction between her neck while he plasters her body against his.

Ava shudders and moans again clutching our hair, Adrian wastes no time and grazes his teeth against her spot.

He loves it when she shivers with so much sensations. Honestly, I love it too.

Finally his canines elongates and he licks the spot before sinking his canine deep in her soft skin; marking her.

Immediately I feel it, the pleasure she is feeling and the connection building between us. I feel her feelings; her raw and sincere feelings which overwhelms me for a second.
I almost pass through the memories of me being a jerk and hurting her. I almost feel everything and then finally I feel her Love.

She meant that when she said that she loves me.

She means it.

My wolf retracts back in my head as I lick the area, and close my eyes in ecstasy. Burying my head in her neck I inhale her scent and my wolf hums in satisfaction when she smells like us.

As if something had snapped the senses back in Ava, she quickly comes back to her senses and without wasting another minute I feel her canines sinking inside my skin.

I moan louder as deep pleasure runs through my nerves. I hold her tight against me and suck on the skin where I have just marked her.

She moans and licks the skin where she has just marked me, claimed me as her's and my wolf has never been so satisfied ever before.

This time I feel her smirking against my skin as she throws me on the bed and licks her lips devilishly.

"Mine." She claims as she kisses my mark; falling on me. Her skin touches mine and it tingles everywhere. I have never felt something so deep ever before and I don't want this feeling to end; ever.

"Yours." I claim her lips flipping her over on the bed to finish our mating.

I have been waiting for this form so long and tonight I won't stop until I have ravished her body thoroughly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 332K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
30.1K 500 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
1.3M 36.6K 45
The ground shook. The battle began. Blood spilled. The Alpha died. The luna escaped with her new born child. 17 years later. Meet Athena a 17-year ol...
648K 21.4K 37
*** I have published the first part of the rewrite, it is on my profile. Please give it a read unless you want to read this version...which is trash...