Our new home

By SomeElvenReader

in the year 2031 and two human twins, Max and Addison, are trying to survive in the world after the vampires... More

Beginnings
The Doctors
The Mall
Clothes Shopping
Our Little Suprise
Our first home
Author's Notes
New Toys
Play time
Author's Notes 2
The Bite
Sick Day
Doctors aren't bad
Bath time
First friendship
The Mind Doctor

The New Parents

18.4K 304 3
By SomeElvenReader

"I'm so glad we got two twin boys" I hear the male voice say to someone. "Honey calm down, if you get too excited you might scare them when they wake up" I hear a female voice reply. After I hear the male voice say "you're right, I don't want to scare them." I try to move, but there's something holding me back. I want to see what's going on, but I'm just so tried and I feel my stomach starting to hurt due to the lack of food we need. Before I fall back asleep I hear the female voice say "honey I think we should take them to the doctors before..." Then I fell back into a long sleep.

(5 min later)

I wake up to the male vampire carrying me somewhere. I look behind me and see Addison being carrying by the female vampire. I look back at the male and see that he has green eyes, light brown hair and a beard going across his whole face.  I look to behind me and see that the female has black hair, brown eyes and a gold necklace around her neck. When I look back to the male again, he tells me and Addison, "don't be scared little one, we're going to take care of you two, first we need to take you to a doctor for a check-up, and if you're both good we'll take you shopping for some toys and maybe a new teddy for both of you." I think he knew why I was scared. As soon as I turn around i see a sign that says "Sturgeon City Hospital" and I start to shake even more. Even while he holds me by his chest and rubs my back, I'm still so scared that I start to cry out of fear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 1.2K 19
This is the Sequel to Snowflake, My pretty little snowflake which you will need to read first in order to follow the story. Niall had been tricke...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
65.8K 1.1K 12
Alexander is classified as an age regressor and so he has to attend the Little's Academy where he is paired with a caregiver. His caregiver is some g...