The true sky and Vongola Deci...

By MalditadiAsh

What if Nono and Sawada Iemitsu didn't choose Sawada Tsunayoshi as the Vongola Decimo? What if Tsuna has a t... More

Prologue
Ch-1 First Generation
Ch-2 Meet the ghost
Ch-3 8?
Ch-4 First Friend 1
Ch-5 First Friend 2
Ch-6 Written in the Note
Ch-7 Hacker.
Chapter 8
Ch-9 The Visitor
Ch-10 The Tutor
Ch-11 The Mission
Ch-12 The Storm is Coming
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/n
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Authors Note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Denouement.
Untitled
Untitled.

Special Chapter

2.9K 85 4
By MalditadiAsh

DEAR GORGEOUS AND BEAUTIFUL READERS. PLS READ CHAPTER 46 FIRST BEFORE HERE. BECAUSE AN ERROR OCCUR AND I CAN't  FIX IT ANYMORE. I'm SORRY.

😣😣😣🙏🙏🙏

3rd person Pov

In the garden as Tsuna, Aria, Gamma, and Enma sitting on the table a certain ghost follow them behind.

"They are like family." Giotto said.
"Yeah, I wish Tsuna's Family is like this." Asari said.
"Tsk, Those bastards. How come they can't love Tsuna?" G said completely annoyed.
"Tsuna is lovable to the EXTREME." Knuckle said.
"Yare, Yare. Your too loud." Lampo said lazily.

"Hn, I agree. Tsuna is lovable child." Alaude said while looking at the happy scene infront of him.

Everybody look at him with widen eyes.
"Giotto, I would love if Alaude talk normal like that." G said still shock while looking at Alaude,

"I think the world is gonna end." Giotto said.

"Nufufufu~ The idiot Aloof Cloud just gave a comment and talk normal this time.The world is really gonna end." Deamon said.

"What did you just call me!? Melon head!?" Alaude gave a glare at Deamon.
"Nufufufu~ You have a death Wish." Deamon said as they start to fight.

"Maa...Maa... Alaude pls don't destroy the melon." Asari said.

They don't know Tsuna can see them after hearing what Asari said Tsuna laugh hard. "Alude-nii pls don't destroy the melon. Hahaha" Tsuna said while laughing. Aria was and Gamma was more confuse Tsuna just said the name of the first cloud guardian of Vongola famiglia.

"Nufufufu~ Asari-chan. Did you just teach Tsuna that I'm a melon?" Deamon said as he glare at Asari but was cut by Alaude who kick his face. Then the fight start again as Tsuna stop laughing and smile.

"Tsuna, why are you laughing?" Enma question.
"Because Alude-Nii said was fighting Melon-nii." Tsuna said happily.

"Nufufufu~ What did just Tsuna call me?" Deamon said.

"A melon head." Alaude said as the two start to fight again.

"Alaude-nii?" Gamma ask.

"Yup, Alude nii. Oh also Melon-nii is here together with Lampo-nii, G-nii, Knuckle-nii, Asari-nii and Giotto-nii." Tsuna said Happily.

"Nufufufu~ Tsuna your mean. I'm
not a melon." Deamon said while he pout.

"Hn, I agree with you Tsuna. A melon-head indeed." Alaude said.

"What did you say you 'Hn' Weak Herbivore?" Deamon said.
"For calling me a weak Herbivore I'll rest you to death." Alaude said as the two fight again.

"Maa~ You guys should really stop fighting." Asari said.

Aria and Gamma was shock that Tsuna mention all the first generation of Vongola Famiglia, they were both shock.

"Neh... Tsuna Who are they? an where?" Enma question.
"They are my Ghost friends. They say that I the only one who could see them cause they are Ghost." Tsuna said.
"Gho-Ghost!?" Enma start to be scared as he heard the word ghost.
"Yup." Tsuna said happily, then Enma went to Tsuna and start hugging him in fear.

"Ah... The little red boy is scared to the EXTREME." Knuckle said.

"Who would not scared when you heard the word Ghost?" Giotto said.

"Giotto, Don't tell your afraid of Ghost?" G said.

" A long time Yes, but now seens where ghost are selfs Not." Giotto said.

Everybody laugh except for a certain someone who just smirk and continue his attack to a certain Melon.

"Can you tell your ghost friends to not hurt me, I did not do anything wrong." Enma said while scared.

"Yare, Yare. We won't do anything to you seens we are good ghost." Lampo said lazily.

"Good Ghost? Seens when did you became good?" G said.

Lampo just shrug it, G got completely annoyed. "Don't ignore me you lazy seaweed freak." G said. And both start fighting.

"You two stop fighting to the EXTREME!" Knuckle said as he try to calm the two.

"Oh, Don't worry. None of them will hurt you Enma-kun. But they are kinda Good and bad person." Tsuna said.
Enma sigh in relief as he let go of Tsuna.
"Bad and good person? Why Tsuna?" Aria ask calmly.
"Well they don't hurt other people but they hurt each other. G-nii always yelled to Lampo-nii being Lazy. Alaude-nii always mad on Deamon-nii because he looks like a melon. So they end up fighting each other." Tsuna said.
Gamma and Aria start to laugh, hearing Tsuna said.

At that time Giotto was disappointed on seeing his chaos guardians and send them a deathly smile. They all feel the tension that Giotto was sending so they start what ever they are doing. "How come my Guardians are stupid enough to fight infront of a 4 years old child???" Giotto think.

His guardians just gulp and stand back away from Giotto.

"Well I kinda agree that Deamon Spade looks like a Melon head and annoying." Gamma said with a smile.

Then Deamon look at Gamma who is beside him. " Nufufufu~What you say you Blonde Freak Bastard!?"

"Gamma-san, Mel- I mean Deamon-nii said 'Nufufufu~What you say you Blonde freak bastard.?'" Tsuna said.
Gamma was surprise and Aria was a little bit angry so thus Gamma.
"What did that Melon-head call me?" Gamma said with anger. "Tsk, if that Melon is alive I surely dispose a melon." Gamma said softly knowing Aria is releasing a deadly smile.

"Nufufufu~ Giotto can I kill that guy?" Deamon said in annoyance.
"Well is fun to dispose a melon." Alaude said.
"Hah!?" Deamon then gave a glare to Alaude which alauds gladly gave back.

"Tsuna, Is Primo here?" Aria question.
"Who is primo?" Tsuna ak.
"Your Giotto-nii?" Aria said.

"Yes he is, His beside me." Tsuna said.
"Jah... Primo. If your around pls control your guardians language. Tsuna might hear some bad language just like what Deamon Spade said." Aria said.

Giotto then realize something, from the moment he meet Tsuna, all they did was to teach Tsuna a very bad influence scene. For example if G and Lampo will fight G always says some not good words like

Bastard!
Freak!
Shit!

Sometimes sevenWTF.

Giotto then release a huge amount of bad aurora but still he was smilling. "Tell Aria Sorry." As he said to Tsuna.
"Us too Tsuna." G said while he knows that Giotto is mad.

"Aria-san, Giotto-nii said sorry. And also all of his guardians." Tsuna said.
"Mou... No wonder Tsuna talk so matured. He was surrounds by some Idiot Adult Ghost who don't mind there language." Aria said as he let out a sigh.

Giotto then was shock on what he heard. He and his guardian are really bad influence.

"Yare, Yare, Tsuna is talking matured because who surrounded by Idiot adults? Well Come to think of it a certain two who doesn't care about a 4 years old kid watching them fight and specially an pink octopus don't mind his language when talking." Lampo said.

"Teme... You talking to me!?" G said.
"Who else the pink Octopus?" Lampo said as G and him start fighting.

"So Tsuna what do you want to eat?" Aria ask again.

"Tsuna try some Strawberry cake." Giotto said.

"Strawberry Cake. Giotto-nii said its delicious." Tsuna said.
"Very well." Aria said.

As the all of the living people enjoy there self. The Ghost specially Giotto was determine to control his guardians attitude. Just like last time he would send them a deadly aurora and start beating his guardian one by one.

But before he could beat his guardians, they were already gone even Alaude. Alaude doesn't want to meet the Demon side of Giotto, a side where giotto is a True demon.

"Oh, no.... The Demon from hell is wake." All his guardians thought as they run away.

"Get back here you Stupid!!" Giotto said as he chase his Guardians. His going to teach them a lesson where they never forget.

------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it. 😃😃😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.8K 55
Sawada Ieyasu and Sawada Tsunayoshi. The Sawada's Twins. Ie is very smart, he know almost all about his brother, Tsuna. But Ie decide not to tell any...
26.5K 885 10
Vongola is a royal and Mafia family. Nono steps down and crowns Tsuna as the Royal Vongola Decimo. Some families don't like this but there is only on...
22.1K 611 21
Tsuna's 16th birthday is quickly approaching that means his inheritance ceremony is drawing near as well. But because Tsuna still uses his Dame act a...
15.9K 603 19
[I re-wrote it, the new story is Re: The Sky's Heart. just keeping this as a reminder of my pre-days.] - 21/1/2018 AU. A child. Abandoned at birth an...