Badboyz (vxbts)

By _fluffytaetae

When the biggest mafia group meets an innocent, bubbly and clumsy boy. Credit for the cover goes to : @weird... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Important!!!
Part4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28

Part 6

20.4K 828 626
By _fluffytaetae

(Unedited)😋😋

Jin's pov

I woke early from my deep sleep and stretched myself.

Yesterday, the boys went to bed very late so its gonna take some time to wake them and and get them ready for college. I sighed and quickly went to the bathroom to get ready. Thinking its gonna be a long morning.

After about 30 minutes of getting ready i quickly went downstairs to make breakfast and wake the others but the sight infront of me got me all shocked.

All the five boys were in the kitchen ready and having their breakfasts. Even Yoongi was also wide wake and properly dressed on was having cereal.

When suddenly Jungkook's eyes shifted on me.

"Hyung, you are late. Cmon now have your cereal so that we can leave for college." He said looking at me.

I just nodded and with wide eyes got imside the kitchen and started pouring cereal and milk in one bowl silently.

"How are you guys up so early?" I said breaking the silence.

"Hyung, we just wanna go to the college. Because learning is fun!!!" Hobi shouted with a lot of energy.

"Cut the crap horse, we all know why we wanna go to the college early." Yoongi said all annoyed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we don't want our baby to wait for us in the college. I want to be the first one he sees when he enters the college." Jungkook said all proud and happy.

"Actually we all want to be first one he sees as he enters the college." Yoongi said correcting Jungkook.

I just couldn't help but laugh at their childish behaviour.
They are totally whipped for Baby Tae.

BTS pov

We quickly finished our breakfast and left our mansion to go to college.

It was a silent ride to the college. But as soon as we parked our car Jungkook and Jimin started jumping up and down the backseat while Hobi was clapping and singing.

"Hey, do not forget about our reputations you idiots. We are nit some disney princess who are all dancing and singing. We are mafias!" Yoongi growled.
Making the three stop.
"Sorry hyung." The three said in unison.

When suddenly Yoongi smirked and quickly got out of the car and started running towards the front gate of the school.

"Better luck next time, losers." He shouted.

"That turtle bitch, I'm gonna kill him." Hobi shouted and ran behind Yoongi with the two maknaes following him.

Leaving the Namjin couple behind in the car who were a laughing mess.

Yoongi was the first one to reach the front gate while Hobi and the others reached later all patting.

Yoongi gave them his gummy smile and stick out his tongue to tease the others.
While the others just huffed and ignored Yoongi and waited for their baby to arrive.

~40 minutes later~

Arriving early to the college was a very bad idea. They were waiting for about 40 minutes for their baby but their was still no sign of his arrival.

While the others students just gave them weird looks. Some were shocked while some were annoyed but we don't give a fuck about them. But the one irritating us were bunch of girls who stood behind us squealing loudly and taking our photos. We just wanted to shoot their brains out.

When suddenly a big black car stopped in front of the college gate and about 2 minutes later our little baby got down of the car having a big smile on his face.

"Byeeeee hyungies." He shouted and waved at the car while the car slowly made its way back to the road.

Meanwhile, we were just admiring our baby and drooling over him. He was wearing a soft baby pink colour top with black skinny jeans and white converse. Simple but beautiful.

As he turned we quickly wiped our saliva and waved to him.
Seeing us his smile grew bigger, if that was even possible and he started running towards us.

But soon our happy faces turned into an astonished face when suddenly we saw our baby tripping and falling on the ground with a loud thud.

What the fuck actually happened?

He was all happy but now he sat in the middle of the ground all covered in dust and we could not do a thing.

We quickly rushed to his side not knowing what to do.

"Kitten, are you okay?" Yoongi said softly while kneeling down.

Taehyung who was sitting on the ground shook his head and started sobbing really hard.

Making us all take quick actions. Namjoon quickly sat on the ground picking up Taehyung and placing him on his lap while softly rubbing circles.
While Jin just softly dusted Taehyung's dirt covered jeans and top.

While Yoongi and Jimin started checking him for any injury. Which they soon found.

Taehyung elbow was slightly bleeding. While he had some scratches in his arms.

"Ahhhh he's bleeding." Hobi shouted making the little boy cry more.

Hearing more loud cries everyone gave a death stare to Hobi while Yoongi whispered a small
"I will kill you later." Only audible to Hobi making him gulp and softly apologising.

While Jungkook ran and brought a water bottle to clean Tae's wound.
He softly splashed some water on the wound and took off his black scarf which was hugging his neck to keep him warm and softly wrapped it around Taehyung's elbow.

"See it's all better now. No blood. No pain. Right baby." Jungkook said softly.

Taehyung then looked at his arm which was neatly wrapped by a soft black scarf.

He slowly nodded making the others sigh in relief.

Suddenly he spoke in a soft voice only audible to the boys standing near him.
"Give Taetae booboo a kissy." He said with big eyes while looking others.

The boys just cooed at his cuteness. They nodded. And one by one gave his wounded arm soft kisses making Taehyung smile.

"Now Taetae is all better." He gave them his sweet square smile and turned towards Jungkook making grabby hands.

"Up.!! Up.!!!" Taehyung said with a pout on his face.

Jungkook quickly nodded and set Taehyung on his shoulder giving him a piggy back ride while the other just gave Jungkook an angry stare.
As he slowly and carefully entered the college.

"Yeaaaahh Hyung, faster.!!!!!!!" Taehyung shouted while bouncing at Jungkook's back.

Listening this Jungkook shyly smiled and tightened his grip on Taehyung and started running towards his class. With the others behind him.

"Wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.!!!!!!!" Taehyung shouted and loudly giggled.

Seeing Bangtan so concerned and playful with the little boy made the other students shocked. Boys were looking at the small boy in admiration and Bangtan with jealousy while girls looked at Taehyung with jealousy and Bangtan with admiration wishing Bangtan to treat them the way they are treating that Taehyung guy.

____________________________
(Hiiii guys.!!!!!

So i just don't know what i wrote. 🙃🙃🙃

Byeee guys.

Very sleepy.

Crappy A/n 🙈🙈🙈

Thankxxx for reading.

Fighting.!!!!!💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.1K 19
Story about CEO of the biggest company plus psychopathic mafia fall for a ordinary but sassy cute boy.. " hey little sweetheart " "Who are you ajjus...
107K 1.6K 24
VXBTS. As requested. contains: taegi, taekook, vhope, taejin, vmon, vmin Fluff light smut jealousy instagram/snapchat/texting AU's sometimes angst M...
1.3M 95K 47
Mafia boss Jeon Jungkook is on the run and ends up hiding at a Christian camp where religious Taehyung is praying for a better life. "God won't be ab...
693K 36.9K 55
Sequel to submissive. - Who would've thought the alpha would be so bad at being one. - Cover by: @JinnieFinnie