capture [camren]

By URGHlernjergi

Lauren Jauregui is an intern for a photography company. She was assigned to a project for a runway and her ey... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five - final chapter.
epilogue.
strangers

forty two.

6.4K 179 39
By URGHlernjergi

[three months later.]

lauren.

Camila wanted to move back to Miami to give birth so we did. My boss had transferred me to the affiliated company they had in Miami and Camila and I rented a beautiful house that was locating in between our parents' houses.

"Camz?" I called, walking out to the backyard to see my girlfriend doing yoga. "Yea?" She asked. "I brought you some water." I said, placing a glass of water down on the seat of the lounger. "Thank you." She replied. "I'm going to cook lunch, do you want anything particular?" I asked, staring at her ass when she bent over.

"Lo?"

"Lo?"

"Lauren!" Camila called and I snapped out of my thoughts. "What?" I asked. "I said I didn't mind anything for lunch." She said. "Oh, alright." I replied and continued staring. "Babe?" She called again. "Hm?" I asked. "Lunch isn't going to make itself." She said. "Okay." I replied and went back into the house.

I finished cooking lunch and Camila was done with her yoga. "Is lunch ready?" She asked. "Yea." I replied, serving lunch. "Smells great." She said, sitting down on the kitchen stool. I looked at her and noticed the bead of sweat rolling down from her neck and disappearing into her cleavage. "Are you okay Lo?" Camila asked. "Yea, I'm fine." I replied, eating my lunch. "You've been distracted lately." She said. "I'm not." I denied and she smirked.

We finished lunch and cuddled on the couch as we binged watched some TV series. As the episodes went by, I could feel Camila pressing herself further into me, especially her ass. "Camz..." I said, trying to distract myself from getting hard. "What?" She asked, pretending to be oblivious to what she was doing to me. "You know what." I replied. She grabbed my hands that were on her hips then placed them on her breast. I squeezed them in my hands and she let out a soft moan.

I started leaving small kisses down her neck as I fondled her breast in my hands. "Lauren..." She moaned. "You're so beautiful baby." I said, pushing up her bra and rolling her nipples between my fingers. I pulled down her yoga pants along with her underwear. "Ride me baby." I said and she got up, taking off her bra. I quickly took off my pants and boxers and she straddled my waist. She lined herself with my member and slowly sank down. "Fuck..." I moaned, leaning back on the arm of the couch and she started rocking her hips. I slowly thrusted to meet her rhythm. "Lauren!" She moaned and I reached over, rubbing her clit. "Fuck!" She moaned.

I started thrusting faster and Camila grabbed the cushion of the couch to support herself. "Oh god!" She moaned. "Come for me baby." I panted as I felt her walls around me get tighter. "Lauren!" She moaned and came. I quickly thrusting into her and exploded inside her. "Oh Camz..." I moaned. I pulled out of her and helped her to lie back on the couch. I took off my shirt because the room got really hot then leaned back against the couch.

Leo started barking from the backyard and I got up, putting my boxers back on then going to check on him. "Leo, what are you doing baby?" I asked and he was growling at a squirrel on a fence. "Leo! That's just a squirrel." I said. He glanced at me for a second then looked back at the squirrel. "Go for it baby." I encouraged. He started running towards the fence and the squirrel ran off into a tree. I laughed at the scene and he ran towards me. "Better luck next time baby." I said, picking him up. "What was he doing?" Camila asked. "Trying to catch a squirrel, he failed." I said, placing him on the floor and he ran to Camila. "It's okay baby, you can try again." She rubbing Leo's belly.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID to see it's my mother so I picked up.

"Hi mom."

"Hello mija, how are you?"

"I'm good, what about you?"

"I'm good as well. I'm calling to ask you and Camila if you want to come over for dinner tonight."

"Give me a second." I said and covered the microphone of the phone. "Are you down for dinner at my parents'?" I asked. "Yea, I'm fine with that." Camila replied and I nodded.

"We'll be there."

"Great, see you soon mija."

"See you, bye mom." I hung up and sat down on the couch with my girlfriend and puppy. "We should drop by at the store to get a bottle of wine for your parents." Camila said. "We can do that." I replied.

"I'm going to take a shower." Camila announced, placing Leo on my lap and picking up her clothes. "Can I join?" I asked jokingly. "I'm not sure but the door will be unlocked." She replied, going upstairs. I watched her as she swayed her hips teasingly.

That's a fucking invite.

How can she still look so hot a few weeks before the baby's due date?

I waited for a few moments then got up. I gave Leo his chew toy and he busied himself with it then I went upstairs. I went to the master bedroom and as promised the bathroom door was slightly ajar. I opened the door and quietly took off my boxers then stepped into the shower. She was washing her hair and I replaced her hands with mine. "Hi." She giggled. "Hi." I replied, massaging her scalp.

"That's good." She hummed. After massaging her scalp for a while, I shampooed her hair and she helped me with mine. We rinsed off and I took my time soaping up her body. I started with her back then to her belly. "I love you." I said, feeling her belly. "I love you too." She replied, placing her hands over mine.

We showered and Camila wanted a nap so I helped her dry her hair then she went to bed. I heard little paws against the wooden floor and Leo walked into the bathroom. "Hi!" I said in a baby voice, placing the hairdryer down and rubbing his head. He laid down, looking up at me and I smiled. "You're so adorable. Go take a nap with your mama." I said, picking him up and bringing him over to the bed where my girlfriend was sleeping at. He cuddled up next to Camila and fell asleep. I smiled at the sight and pulled out my phone, taking a picture of it. I quickly dried my hair then joined them in bed and fell asleep as well.

"Babe. Lo. Lauren. Lauren!" Camila called and I woke up. "What?" I asked. "My stomach hurts. A lot." She said and I shot up. "More than usual?" I asked. "Yea." She replied. "We better go to the hospital." I got up and got dressed. I took out the duffle bag that I had packed for Camila thankfully when the midwife told us to do so. "We're going to drop Leo off by my parents, wait for me by the door." I said, carrying the bag and helping Camila walk down the stairs. Leo had woken up to the commotion and followed us downstairs. I quickly packed up Leo's things into a bag.

"Lauren!"

"Just a second babe!"

"My water broke!"

Shit.

I rushed to the door and slipped on my shoes, putting Leo's collar on then hooking his leash. "Let's go." I said, opening the door and we carefully got into the car. "Can you call my mom for me?" I asked, passing my phone to my girlfriend. She unlocked my phone and started dialling my mom.

"Lauren?"

"Mom! Camila is going into labor and I need you to take care of Leo for me. I'm coming over right now."

"Okay. Camila? Remember to breathe, okay?"

"We're five minutes away." I said, driving faster and holding onto Camila's hand. "Breathe baby." I reminded. "Leo please, no." She said as Leo walked onto her lap. "Leo, backseat, come on." I said, nudging him slightly and he jumped into the backseat. I pulled up at my parents' and my mom was already outside. "He's in the backseat and his things as well." I told my mom and she opened the back door, carrying my dog and the bag. "Call me later." She said. "I will, thanks mom." I replied and drove off.

We got to the hospital and the nurses got us into a delivery room. "Ms Cabello? I need you to fill out this form for me." The nurse said. "No. It hurts." Camila replied, sweating. I wiped her forehead and grabbed her hand. "Ms Cabello, I really nee-" "Can you shut up? I'm in labor here!" Camila raised her voice and I squeezed her hand. "I'll take that." I told the nurse and she gave the clipboard to me. I filled up the form with Camila's particulars then gave it back to the nurse.

The midwife came in a check on Camila. "We'll have to wait until you're fully dilated." The midwife said. "What? How long?" Camila asked. "You're currently in early labor. We need to wait for you to transition into active labor. But looking at your cervix right now, it would take about a few hours." She explained. "Is there anyway it can go faster?" Camila asked. "Sorry Ms Cabello, you need to wait but if the pain is unbearable, do you want an epidural shot?" She asked. "No, I'm good, for now." Camila replied and the midwife left.

"Pregnancy sucks." Was the first thing Camila said to break the silence once the midwife left the room. I giggled and kissed her side of her head. "I'll be here for you baby." I said, kissing her cheek. "Did you bring anything to kill time?" She asked. "I packed a book for myself but you can have it." I dug through the duffle bag and passed the book to her. "Lie down with me." She said, making some room on the bed for me. I laid down beside her and pulled out my phone, texting my family as well as Camila's then Dinah, Normani and Ally.

After a few hours, Camila's and my family came and visited us then they got asked to leave when Camila started having excruciating contractions and the midwife said that she was ready to push.

"Fuck you Lauren Jauregui." Camila cussed as she was pushing. "Yes baby, I know." I brushed the strand of hair that was stuck to her forehead from her sweat. "The head is out!" The doctor said. "Push Camz, push." I told my girlfriend.

"You're almost there Camila. Give me one last push, just one more." The doctor said. "You can do it Camz." I said. "Shut the fuck up Lauren, you're not the one pushing a fucking child out of your vagina." Camila scolded.

"I think you should focus more on the pushing than the cursing."

"Remind me to hit you in the balls once I'm done."

"One more push, come on Camz."

"Fuck!"

Screaming and crying.

"Congratulations! It's a baby girl!" The doctor announced. "They get to decide what gender they want to be!" Camila found the energy to yell and I laughed when the doctor stopped smiling. "Camz." I said, kissing her forehead. "Would you like to cut the cord Lauren?" The doctor asked and I nodded, walking over to her and cutting the cord. The nurse wrapped our baby in a blanket and passed her to me. "Hi angel." I smiled, tearing up at the sight. I walked over to my girlfriend, letting her cradle our baby girl for the first time. "She's so beautiful." Camila said and I kissed her forehead.

"I love you Camz." I said. "I love you too." She replied and kissing me. "Also." She said and I felt a tap on my crotch. "Hey!" I cupped myself, jumping back. "I don't have the energy for that." She said, looking back down at the baby and smiled. I joined her as well and gently stroked the baby's face. She reached out and held my finger. "Camz! Look! Oh my god, she's so cute." I said. "I know babe." She replied.

---

CAMREN BABY!!! :D

question: there's this one book about camila writing about her love for lauren in a journal then loses it and lauren just so happens to find it. what is that book called because i can't find it anywhere and i really want to re-read that book.

have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 51.3K 70
What happens when Camila Cabello meets her celebrity crush Lauren Jauregui?
469K 12.7K 31
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui are two successful woman in two different industries. Camila Cabello is a famous photographer in New York. Her...
154K 3.4K 51
✰ Lauren Jauregui/You ✰ Camila Cabello/You No Camren imagines are written in this book. All chapters will be with same-sex pairing (GxG). If a chapte...
154K 3.6K 30
Lauren-23-rich-has a 2 yearold son-works alot Camila-18-just finished high school-lives with parents and sister