His Princess

By Queen_Valyrian

**CREDIT FOR COVER PAGE GOES TO MY GOOD FRIEND @GothicLawlipop ** WARNING! There may be triggers. I won't be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 4

58 6 4
By Queen_Valyrian

I looked at him confused. "You kill people?" I asked. He looked at me straight in the eyes. "Yes." He stated.

I nodded my head. Surprisingly that didn't bother me. He continued cleaning up and I just sat there silently.

----------

The next morning ...

I woke up in my bed. Was it just a dream? I looked down at my hands. They were clean. I looked at my clock and saw it was 8 am. I picked up my phone and turned on the screen. There was a message from Jessie and one from Jeff.

Jessie- Sorry, I had to stay over night at work. I should be back around lunch time. Love you.

I sighed. Of course, he had to stay overnight. I then opened Jeff's message.

Jeff- Morning Princess ;)

I blushed, did I read that right? I read it again. It was the same thing. Oh my god, he called me princess. I'm sure my face was bright red. 

My phone beeped and I looked. Another message from Jeff.

Jeff- Haha, just playing with ya. I bet your face got bright red, didn't it?

I scowled at my phone screen. "Jerk!" I shouted as I threw my phone across the room. I didn't hear it hit the floor, so I looked towards where I threw it.

"Don't take it out on your phone." Jeff chuckled. I gave him a sour look.

"No need to be hasty. I was just playing around." He laughed. 

"Yeah? Well, it wasn't funny." I spat angrily.

"Don't be so salty." He snickered. I glared at him.

"I'm sorry... Princess." He winked. I jumped out of bed.

"I'm tired of your games Jeff! Get out!" I yelled at him.

"Oh come on Kit, don't be like that," Jeff said, seeming serious now.

"I'm tired of people playing me! I should have known you were like everyone else! I should have known!" I cried.

"I'm sorry Kit, I really am. I just wanted to have some fun and joke around." He admitted shyly.

"It's not funny when you play with people's feelings. Just go." I growled.

He was going to say something but he stopped. He turned around and stomped out of my room. I heard the front door slam and I sighed.

Sure, I was mad at him, but I didn't mean to make him angry. Maybe I was overreacting? I suddenly regret everything. I picked up my phone and tried to call Jeff.

It rung multiple times, but no answer. I tried calling him two more times. The third time that I tried calling him, it went straight to voice mail. Great, he turned his phone off.

I sighed as I laid on my bed. Tears started falling from my eyes. I had a friend and I lost him. Great going Kit. It had been a week since I've self-harmed and now the feeling is coming back again. I tried to resist the urge but I couldn't...

2 hours later...

I was sitting in the bathroom, looking at all the blood I had spilled. The cuts just stopped bleeding 10 minutes ago, they were deep, but not deep enough. I cried and hugged my knees.

I hated myself so much. Why did I have to be such a bitch?

"Kit?" I heard Jessie's voice downstairs. I quickly cleaned up the blood and I hid the razor in its usual spot.

I patched up my arms and flushed the toilet. I wiped away my tears and left the bathroom.

"Hey, you're home." I smiled. He sighed. "Yeah, and I got bad news." He said.

I looked at him, waiting for him to tell me. He took a deep breath. "I have to go away for a few weeks. Another business trip." He broke the news to me.

"Oh. Okay." I replied. He was leaving me again. "Do you want to come with me?" He asked.

I thought about it. I could be with Jessie and not be alone, or I could stay and wait for Jeff to come back. If he does.

"I'll have to think a bit about it, okay?" I answered him honestly. He nodded.

"I understand," Jessie told me. "I better start packing, I have to leave early tomorrow." He sent a quick smile my way and headed upstairs. 

I sighed as I went into my room. I looked at my clock. 12:24pm. I decided to draw and listen to music for a bit. 

The next time I looked at the clock, It was almost 6. Holy shit. Almost 6 hours just went by. I looked at my phone. Still nothing from Jeff. I tried to message him and he still didn't reply. I attempted to call him and when it went straight to voicemail, I grabbed my sweater and put on my shoes.

"I'm going out for a bit," I called to Jessie. "Alright, don't be out too late and watch out for creeps." He replied.

"Yeah, yeah. I always do." I chuckled in response.

I briskly walked to the park where I met Jeff. It's just as empty as it was the last time I was here. I looked around, seeing no sign of Jeff. I heard a noise in the woods and decided to go into them. 

"Jeff?" I called. All I got as a reply was a movement in the bushes.

I was starting to get a bit nervous. I thought back to earlier. 

'No need to be hasty. I was just playing around.' I heard Jeff's voice in my head.

I then realized what he was doing. He was playing games. I rolled my eyes and sauntered into the woods.

"Real funny Jeff, you know, you got me last time with your jokes but you aren't fooling me now," I spoke into the open wood area.

No answer. "You know, it really isn't funny anymore," I said, starting to get high-strung. 

What if it wasn't actually Jeff? No. That's what he wants you to think Kit. 

"Fine. I'll go home then. I just wanted to apologize." I stated. Still, nothing but the sound of bushes moving.

I was about to turn around, but I stopped dead in my tracks. I stared right into the red glowing eyes. The trees were dense and it was getting late so it was dark in the woods.

I stumbled backward, tripping over a tree root. I fell on my butt. Fear rose in me and I screamed. Before a sound could escape my lips, I had been knocked out cold. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

All Monsters Are Human By huh

Mystery / Thriller

962 39 18
; saying goodbye has never been harder. completed. please read the tags first, thank u heads up for the cringe, bc like, this is a lil cringy but oth...
31 1 4
I thought the original needed some sprucing up. Enjoy! Warning for emetophobia and graphic descriptions of violence and self harm. Based on my rewrit...
198 22 16
This is a story of a teenage girl named Lydia. She has had a pretty hard life with abusive parents, bullies at school and even having her own sisters...
4.5K 17 10
I knew what was coming later tonight, not only at home, but on the way there. I knew that reacting right now would just make it worse though. So I ke...