The Seven Wonders | BTS

By CrazyGirrrrl

"An evil force has risen. In order to defeat it, you must find and gather the seven wonders." **** » WINNER o... More

Intro + The Gems
1. Begin
2. Ignis
3. Guardian
4. First Love
5. Unlock
6. Fire
7. Awake
8. Choices
9. Betrayal
10. Water
11. Blood Tarts
12. Confession
I've had enough
13. Return
14. Lie
15. Stigma
THANK YOU
16. Thunder
17. Reunion
18. Trust?
19. Reflection
20. Earth
21. Devotion
22. Tenderness
23. Mama
24. Air
25. Seven Wonders
FAN ART GALLERY
26. Doubt
27. Small Talk
28. Hatred
29. Confrontation
30. Teamwork
31. Pyramids
NOTE + ANNOUNCEMENT
32. Vrede
WE NEED YOUR HELP
33. Lucht
34. Reassurance
35. Acceptance
36. Aarde
37. Comfort
38. Rebellion
FICTION AWARDS?!
39. Assistance
40. Promises
42. Bliksem
43. Persuasion
44. Coincidence
45. Illusions
46. Clarity
47. Solitude
48. Coping
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL: ONE SHOTS
I MADE IT?!
49. Tranen
50. Secrets
51. Trust
52. Regrets
53. Riptide
54. Reminiscing
55. Vlam
56. Uncertainty
57. Loneliness
58. Unity
59. Move
60. Remembrance
61. Contact
62. Hemel
63. Unconditional
64. Crybaby
65. Reclaiming
66. Strategy
67. Broken
68. Reassemble
69. Evaluation
70. Home
71. Hel
72. Remorse
#T7W1MReadsParty
73. Persistence
74. Game
75. Bond
76. Path
77. Feelings
78. Truth
79. Past
80. Calm
81. Team
82. Dread
83. Twilight
84. Desperation
85. Lesson
86. Free
87. Unsure
88. Worry
89. Realization
90. Warning
91. Rescue
92. Fear
93. Leap
94. Battle
95. Cavalry
96. Revival
97. Reckoning
98. Finale Part 1
99. Finale Part 2
COMING SOON?
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
PATREON
JUST TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR
THE GAME IS OUT!
DISCORD SERVER

41. Responsibility

45.4K 2.3K 4.9K
By CrazyGirrrrl

"Are you really sure about this decision, Your Highness?," Mathilde questioned Namjoon whilst fiddling with the laurel crown in her hands. Jimin was standing next to Jin, glancing around the area as he listened to their conversation. Shortly after Namjoon and Taehyung's return, the rest of the rebel group entered Aarde's main city and the new king ended up reciting a long philosophical speech about moving on from the past and making the most out of the present, one that hit the thunder gem bearer more than it should have since he would sometimes find himself thinking about his family, silently mourning their deaths.

Still, Jimin was proud of Namjoon for moving on from his struggles of the past, he could tell by how he had mentioned his little sister's name, Yuna, around him for the first time since they met. He could tell by his stance, his words, and the way he spoke about hid past so freely, so sure of himself and his destiny.

It made Jimin wonder if he was ever going to reach that point of assurance in his life.

"I told you, Mathilde, just call me Namjoon. And I'm a thousand percent sure of my decision. I can't think of anyone else more deserving of the throne than you," Namjoon said with a cocked eyebrow, arms crossed over his chest, smiling brightly to reveal his dimples. He tapped her arm, gesturing for the crown and placing it on her head. "See? A look fit for a queen."

Mathilde looked at Namjoon for a solid minute, face void of any sort of emotion, before she sighed deeply. Her face was timeless, ageless, having no signs of wrinkles or old age. "I apologize Namjoon but I do not think I have the capability of withholding such a big responsibility."

"Nonsense," Namjoon chuckled, shaking his head a bit. "You took care of all those women like you were their mother. Being Aarde's queen is just like having thousands of extended family members. I'm sure you can handle that. Besides, I'll be taking back the throne once Hel's king is defeated and that won't take too long, I promise."

The corner of Mathilde's mouth curved upwards, forming a smirk. She pulled the tunic down to her shoulders, exposing the crown some more. "You really are something, aren't you, Kim Namjoon?"

"I'm just doing what I think is right," Namjoon shrugged before reaching out a hand towards Mathilde, who stared at it hesitantly before she grabbed it gently. "Come on, I should introduce you to the people."

The moment Namjoon and Mathilde disappeared into the balcony, everyone was left to themselves, giving Jimin an opportunity to look at the rest. Most of them were standing awkwardly but he caught the guilt-filled on Jin's face as he scratched his arm, Emily speaking to him to try and comfort the boy. Hoseok was staring right at her for some odd reason. Jungkook was just chewing his bottom lip. The more interesting events were happening at the other side of the line — where he could see you staring at the ground with remorse, Yoongi shooting you a glance of worry. Taehyung was also staring at through the corner of his eyes, trying to be sneaky, making Jimin laugh because it was way too obvious.

"Namjoon is like a different person, isn't he?," Jungkook's voice nearly made Jimin jump out of his skin so he turned around, seeing the angel playing with a white feather he plucked from his own wings, eyes dripping with boredom.

"Y-Yeah, he is," Jimin was still trying to recover from the shock. Ironic for someone who could control lightning.

"And you're wondering why," Jungkook said it more as a statement than a question. Jimin was about to ask why he sounded so sure about his words until he remembered that the blonde boy had the ability to read minds. He had almost forgotten since it was so long since he had last done so. "Hoseok can answer that for you, yeah?"

"Why are you bringing me into the conversation?," Hoseok muttered, still staring at Emily.

"The same reason why your eyeing Jin's girl like a hawk," Jungkook fired back, earning a glare from Hoseok and a small choke from Jimin. "Should I announce why?"

"You sound really mischievous for someone who looks like an angel. Don't make me sound like a cheater, you bird. Since you have full access to my thoughts, you know that if you put a numeric value on how much I love Jia, it would be far greater than the number of stars in all of outer space," Hoseok rolled his eyes, finally turning away from Emily to face both Jimin and Jungkook. He then sighed, running a hand through his dark hair. "It's just... I have this feeling resting at the bottom of my stomach. I think Emily's connection to Aarde is a lot deeper than we think."

Emily's connection to Aarde? Jimin blinked, not really understanding what the air gem bearer was trying to say. He tilted his head, puffing both of his cheeks like a chipmunk. "What do you mean?"

"Just an instinct," Hoseok shrugged, brushing off the question as if it was nothing. It stuck to Jimin, however, making him curious. "Anyways, to answer your question, Jimin. Reclaiming your kingdom and defeating someone of seemingly higher power until you realize you're actually stronger than what you initially thought... it opens your eyes, makes you realize things. You'll understand after you get Bliksem back."

Jimin chewed the inside of his cheek, clueless about what Hoseok was explaining due to his lack of experience. Was reclaiming a kingdom really an eye-opener? Does it really make you change for the better? Or was it just the fruitful rewards of hard work? Those questions swirled in his mind as he continued to think. He didn't think he was ready for something like that. He didn't think he was ready at all.

"Bliksem is Aarde's neighbor," Taehyung said as he walked into the scene, both hands in his pockets, jacket still stained with Agnes' blood. Jungkook glanced at him for a second before turning away with a bitter expression. "We're probably heading there next."

"Bliksem? The kingdom of thunder? My kingdom?," Jimin enunciated each word whilst pointing at himself, having difficulty absorbing all the information at once. His kingdom already? It was way too quick for him. He didn't think he was ready. His mind was slowly crumbling at the thought of being a ruler, of being known again.

Was it worth it?

"It's not a matter of worth or readiness," Jungkook's sharp tone made everyone in earshot face him questionably. Jimin gulped at the venom in his eyes. "You're going to do it because you have to. No excuses."

Setting aside how harsh it sounded, Jimin realized that Jungkook was right. Even though he was unprepared and uncomfortable about the idea, he was definitely going to push through it because it's his destiny. He is a wonder. He just had to brace himself for all the pain and realizations that were definitely going to come at him with full force.

There was cheering from outside, telling Jimin that Namjoon had ended his recognition speech for Mathilde and it was time for them to go. Thankfully, the rebel group had helped repair the ship and now it was ready for take-off, only needing Taehyung to teleport them to it in order to resume their journey.

In a span of a few minutes, after Mathilde, Jackson and Akita (the two being married, to Jimin's surprise, after Namjoon explained who Jackson was) gave their thanks and gratitude, the gang was back on the ship, Taehyung captaining it as they soared in the air once again. Jimin was leaning on the railings of the deck, staring down at Aarde's city, which was becoming smaller in his view as they flew higher. He could see the silhouettes of the Aardeains waving at them, the women together with the men now, a sight that touched him. Soon, clouds took over his view, making him sigh loudly and letting the cold wind hit his cheeks.

Jimin saw Namjoon walk towards him in the corners of his eyes so he wasn't surprised when the latter stood next to him and spoke with a low and monotone voice. "Hey."

"Hey," Jimin replied, still staring at the clouds. He ran a hand through his orange hair, looking up and seeing the silhouettes of Vrede's twin moons, which was a strange sight during the day.

"I want to thank you."

Turning around, Jimin caught Namjoon staring at him fondly, dimpled smile and all, with a hand cupping his cheek, eyes straightened into thin lines. The thunder gem bearer returned a baffled expression and titled his head, wondering what was going through the other's mind at this very moment.

"Jimin, you were one of the people who helped me the most, you know?," Namjoon continued, still wearing the same expression. Jimin swallowed anxiously. "Agnes nearly convinced me to hand over the gem but I remembered your words, the advice that lead to a decision, one that was crucial to Aarde and Vrede's fate. Thanks for being a good friend and for being there when I need someone the most, for not dodging me for who I am. I appreciate it, really."

In all honesty, Jimin didn't think of himself as someone with a purpose, at least, not before he found out that he was a wonder. He didn't think that anyone would actually acknowledge him as Park Jimin, a boy lost in a web of dreams and hope and insecurities, instead of the Jimin known to everyone as the star-spangled boy who dances and sings for money. But, Namjoon proved otherwise. He was his first friend, the first person who actually admires him for the person he was behind the screem. This made the younger boy smile, eyes turning into crescents. "No need to thank me, Namjoon. That's what friends are for, right?"

"Yeah," Namjoon replied after a moment, the wind whistling. "Yeah, that's what friends are for."

Somehow, Jimin's thoughts wandered and he ended up thinking about his kingdom, Bliksem, wondering what it was like, if it was as electrifying and alive like thunder was. He wondered if it resembled him, if it was surging with power and passion, like a party materialized into a whole city. Then, he remembered that Hel had taken over it, making bitterness coat his lips, nails digging into the metal railings of the ship. He was hoping that Bliksem somehow survived and just the thought of how it was possible for it be caught up in an unimaginably bad situation made his heart hurt. He didn't know why he felt so attached to an alien kingdom he had never seen before but he assumed that it was because he was responsible for it, responsible for keeping every single citizen safe after reclaiming it.

Responsibility. Just repeating the word in Jimin's head tugged at his stomach, forming a pool of doubt and anxiousness in his gut. He wasn't sure if he was ready to be a ruler, if he was ready to be known again.

But, Jimin knew that there was only one way to find out... and that was to see Bliksem for himself.

-

You weren't sure where you were but everything was dark, your eyes failing to adjust to the absence of light. Feeling the cold ground pressed underneath your soles, you assumed you were barefoot. The cold wind hit your limbs, making you shiver under your skin. For a moment, you were afraid of how you were blind, that you couldn't see anything in your line of sight, only hearing your quick-paced breaths and rapid heartbeat.

"K?," You whimpered out, whipping your head around in hopes of seeing something. "K– Kiana? Are you there?"

Silence. Realizing that you were alone, the fear continued to devour you. You covered your ears, shaking your head at the fact that you couldn't hear anything. Ironically, the silence was defeating and you ended up screaming in both pain and fury. You wanted to get out. You wanted to see Emily, K, Yoongi or anyone else, as long as she wasn't alone in complete darkness.

"Sky..."

Upon hearing your own name, you opened your eyes and uncovered your eyes, turning around desperately to find the voice. There was still no light source from anywhere but hearing someone else in such a lonely place gave you hope.

"Sky... Sky?"

You decided to run towards the mysterious female voice, relying on your hearing to lead you towards it. Your feet made small slaps as you ran, breath hitched as you continued to pant. You felt the silky cloth of your shirt brush against your fingertips as you clutched, eyes widening when you finally, finally saw a source of light, one accompanied by two silhouettes.

It seemed like hours have passed yet you still haven't reached the pair of silhouettes, the duo only being close enough for you to see. From your point of view, you noticed a man and a woman, one with blonde hair and the other with silver hair. Your name was recited in a chant and your blood ran cold when you noticed a third silhouette in between the two adults.

A young child, one so short that she only reached until your knees. She was staring up at you with big curious eyes, both of her tiny hands clutching onto the clothes of the adults. You could see strands of her silver hair hidden under her hood, lips slightly ajar as she continued to stare.

Somehow, you knew — you were looking at yourself.

"Darling," The woman muttered once more, her face smooth and timeless, eyes slanted, smile warm. She was looking at the child, who was still staring at you. The smile then disappeared, turning into a sad frown. "We're sorry."

Both the man and woman flicked their eyes towards you, stunning you and rooting you to the ground. Once you gained the composure to step forward due to the realization that the two adults were indeed your parents, you froze when you felt something clutch your foot. To your horror, you looked down to find a pool of quicksand slowly swallowing you whole.

"It's for your own good," Your father spoke, tugging at your younger version as the three started walking away from you. The quicksand was up to your knees now and you started to panic.

"W-Wait!," You screamed, finally finding your voice. Knowing how quicksand makes you sink faster, you stayed still but couldn't help but panic at the thought of being submerged and suffocating in a pile of sand. It was up to your chest now. You clawed at the dirt, reaching out a hand towards your parents. "M-Mom! Dad! Help me! Help me, please!"

"We're sorry, dear daughter," Your mother muttered without even looking back at you. You gulped down big breaths as the sand was reaching your neck, seeing your younger version glancing at you innocently.

"Please don't leave," You cried, your arms fully submerged now. Your head was tilted upwards, the sand rising to your cheeks, tears flowing down your face. "Emily, K, Yoongi, Taehyung... someone, anyone... please save me."

"Sky."

You felt the sand pooling inside your mouth and forcibly flowing down your throat.

"Sky."

"Sky! Wake up!"

You took a deep breath the moment you woke up, rising from the bed and hugging your own shoulders as you shivered. There were still fresh hot tears flowing down your face, the painful memory of your parents leaving you when you needed them most permanently branded into your mind. You wondered had such a nightmare and thought that maybe it was the manifestation of your curiosity towards your parents' identities.

"Babe," You felt a hand on your shoulder and another one on your cheek, a thumb brushing off your tears. Turning around, you saw Yoongi staring at you with worry, cheeks tinted red, eyes swollen and grey hair disheveled. His voice was deep and gruff. It was obvious that he had just woken up. "Are you okay? You were screaming in your sleep and you couldn't wake up. I... I was so worried."

You blinked at Yoongi for a while before the memories of soft kisses and cuddling flooded into your mind until both of you eventually fell asleep in each other's arms. Using the back of your other hand, you wiped away your leftover tears before squeezing his arm in hopes of reassuring him. "It's okay, Yoongi. I'm okay."

"Are you sure?," Yoongi cupped both of your cheeks with his hands this time, making you realize how big they actually were. "You know that you can trust me, right? You can tell me anything. I won't judge you, I'll just listen."

Yoongi's words touched you and it reminded you of the exact reason why you had agreed to become his girlfriend. So, you held both of his hands and explained everything, how you saw their parents, how you had no idea who they were and relied on your imagination when it came to your appearances, how you saw them abandoning you to die. You ended up crying once again, in which the fire gem bearer engulfed you into a big hug as a response.

"Hey, babe, it's okay, it's okay I'm here," Yoongi whispered to your ear and stroked your hair, his body unnaturally hot due to his fire gem. Still, it was comforting. "I swear to my life that I won't let you feel that way again. I don't know if your parents really abandoned you or it was just a nightmare but I promise, I'll always keep you safe."

You sniffled and rubbed your nose, pulling away to meet Yoongi's still worried eyes. The thought of having a sweet, caring and loving boyfriend like him brought a smile to your face. However, your smile soon faded when you remembered Taehyung and how he had also grabbed both of your cheeks before attempting to kiss you. You blinked rapidly until you saw Yoongi's face again and sighed in relief.

And you had no plans of telling him about it.

"Thanks, Yoongi," You said softly, Yoongi's thumbs massaging your palms. "Really."

Yoongi smirked before he pulled you into a peck on the lips, one that was short yet sweet and filled with love. He then gently tangled your hair around his fingers and slowly kissed your forehead, the sensation making a chill run down your spine. "I'm always here for you, remember that, alright babe?"

You nodded as an awkward silence ensued. Since you still were a bit bothered by the nightmare, you knew that you needed some fresh air. Slowly pulling away from Yoongi, you stood up and straightened your shirt, coughing awkwardly. "Do you mind if I take a bit of a walk? I kind of need a breather."

"I don't mind," Yoongi shrugged before he ruffled his own hair, making it even messier than it initially was. "Just come back soon, okay? It's pretty late out and I'll feel lonely without you."

You chuckled at how Yoongi pouted at you, both his cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk. Although he rarely acted cute, you always found your heart skipping beats whenever he did so. Due to that, you ended up blurting out some words without thinking. "God, I love him."

Once you realized what you said, you immediately covered your mouth with both your hands, blood rushing to your cheeks. Yoongi stared at you before smiling, looking a bit stunned by your sudden words, and winked. "Love you too, babe."

"S-See you later," You stuttered out and exited the room, hearing Yoongi plop on the bed before you closed the door. Leaning on the wall next to it, you ran your hands down your face, feeling extreme embarrassment.

"Sky," You didn't even get a chance to think when you heard K speak in your mind, nearly yelping out of shock. "Why must you be embarrassed? You should be used to proclaiming your love to your boyfriend, yes?"

"Don't be such a smartass," You mumbled and walked down the hallway, passing by multiple rooms owned by the rest of the gang. Scratching your cheek, you tried to guess who owned each room, utterly failing because there was no way that you could tell the difference between identical wooden slabs. You then noticed an open door, your curiosity making you peak into it and see a messy bed, the sheets crumpled and folded, alongside pillows that were scattered on the floor. Somehow, you knew this was Taehyung's.

"You think about Taehyung a lot," K stated as you walked towards the stairs leading to the deck, glancing back at Taehyung's room for a second. You didn't wonder why he was awake, thinking that he was driving the ship.

"Do I?," You asked back, your feet stomping on the wooden stairs as you brushed your palm against the cold railings.

"Yes, you do," K's tone was flat as usual. You could already see the door atop stairs, which was wide open to reveal a starry night sky. "And I think it is... unusual."

"Unusual why? I'm just curious about him. Taehyung... he's really mysterious. Like a puzzle I need to piece together, you know? I somehow feel compelled to figure him out," You stood in front of the door for a moment, taking a deep breath before stepping out into the deck. The cold air hit you instantly and you could see your own breath, making you shiver. "Nothing more, nothing less."

"If that is what you think," You took K's last words as a final remark before signing off and assumed that she was gone since you could no longer feel her presence.

There was a long silence as you walked around the deck, staring upwards at the stars as you counted them. Twenty, thirty, forty. You just stood there and admired Vrede's glowing twin moons, thinking they were beautiful. You definitely felt more relaxed by looking at the sky and taking in fresh air, all your worries seemingly washing away at that moment.

You suddenly had an instinct to turn around and you raised an eyebrow when you saw Taehyung in front of the holographic screen, monitoring the ship's statistics. His other hand was raised, purple mist covering it as he did circular motions, then you noticed the captain's wheel following his movements. There was no sign of Jungkook so you assumed that he had been told to rest.

Taking slow steps, you continuously stared at Taehyung as you quietly walked towards the stairs leading up to the captain's area, your steps faint and soft as to not catch your attention. You didn't know if you were planning to talk to him or not but something was dragging you to him, telling you that you had to do something, especially your last encounter with him. You weren't expecting any apology, really. You quickly glanced at him before staring at the wheel, reaching out towards it.

You shrieked a bit when Taehyung grabbed your wrist suddenly, halting you from any movements. Whipping your head around, you saw him staring at you intensely, his eyes blank and lips pursed into a thin line. You weren't sure if there was any meaning behind his expression so you were silent when he let go of your hand and looked away.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?," You spoke after internally debating what you were going to say to Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't say anything but he did pause, as if he was a bit surprised by your words. Was he expecting some kind of lecture from you? Did he think you were still angry? You weren't sure but he still refused to look at you. "Use your brain. If I sleep then nobody would be driving this ship."

You scoffed a bit at Taehyung's harsh tone and shook your head, crossing both arms over his chest. "Why not let Jimin do it? He's the only other person besides you who can fly this thing–"

"Her name is Greta, don't call her a thing," Taehyung hissed, making flinch a bit. He was facing you now, his eyes burning with fury. His next words came in a whisper. "And Jimin needs rest, his kingdom is next."

The two of you stared at each other for a while, only accompanied by the stars above and the whistling wind. Once again, you couldn't read Taehyung's eyes and wondered what was going on through his mind. You wondered what he was thinking when he attempted to kiss you, when he confessed to you and when he left crying. You wondered if his pain was equivalent to what you felt when you realized that you were the cause of his suffering.

And that made the guilt eat you up inside. Maybe that was why you were here, confronting Taehyung despite what he had done to you. A little part inside you hoped that K was here since she definitely would know what to do.

"I'm not mad... at least, not anymore," You whispered, Taehyung raising an eyebrow at your statement. He was leaning on the railings next to the wheel now, staring at you questionably. "Just wanted to let you know."

"Why?," Contrary to his blank expression, Taehyung's voice was laced with doubt and worry and a mixture of other emotions you couldn't pinpoint at the moment. "If I was in your shoes at that moment, I would have ultimately decided to never speak to me again."

Your expression softened once you fully absorbed what Taehyung said, making you step forward to him, your hand resting on one of the handles of the wheel. Taehyung looked away as a response. "You didn't continue doing it, did you?"

"I only stopped because you pushed me away," Taehyung spat, glancing at you through the corners of his eyes. You stood in front of him, clearly seeing his adam's apple bobbing up and down anxiously.

"But you didn't try again afterwards," Your words silenced Taehyung so you sighed heavily. The floorboards of the ship made a creak when you shifted your weight. "Taehyung, listen, I'm not mad."

Taehyung clicked his tongue, this time facing you, shuffling towards you in a pace so quick that you nearly lost your balance. Now he was in front of you, his hand on the handle of the wheel, the one located above your hand. Again, he was close, his hot and slow breaths fanning your cheeks. "Sky, do you not realize that what I did was unforgivable?"

"Something is only considered unforgivable if the person refuses to forgive," You tried to not let the fact that there was almost distance between your faces affect you but it was still difficult to speak when Taehyung was staring at you with his dark eyes at such a close proximity. "But I do."

For a moment, the both of you stayed in that position until Taehyung stepped backwards and ran a hand through his hair, grunting in frustration. You took this some kind of sign of acknowledgement. Maybe. "I don't get it, Sky. Why are you so kind? Why are you so forgiving? Why don't you despise me? Why do you make me feel so–"

Taehyung stopped himself before he could say anything else, eyes widened. He clicked his tongue once more, pulling his hood up to conceal whatever expression he had on. He went silent again, turning away. You didn't know what came into you but you stepped forward and grabbed his arm.

This seemed to have triggered something within Taehyung because he was slapping your hand away, eyes wide in both shock and anger. "Don't touch me."

You blinked, trying to process what just happened. Without thinking, you ended up asking Taehyung a question that would cause a continuous series of events that would change everything. "Why do you hate physical contact so much?"

Taehyung's eyes widened and he opened his mouth to speak but ended up zipping his lips shut. The look he put on alone made you sure that there was reason behind his dislike towards touch. Maybe something deep. "It's none of your business."

"Look, Tae," You paused, a bit intimidated by how Taehyung was staring at you. Again, you grabbed his arm but this time, you gave him a reassuring look, that it was okay and you weren't going to hurt him. "See? Nothing's wrong. Listen, whatever is the reason, I'm going to teach you that not all forms of touch could lead to some sort of pain or feeling of discomfort."

Taehyung was staring at your hand on his arm with hawk eyes, a sense of panic flashing through his features. It looked like he was internally debating whether to pull away or not, which ended up with him not doing anything at all. Instead, he looked back at you, scowling. "You don't have to do this."

"I don't," You shrugged, tightening your grip on Taehyung's arm but making sure it was just enough to be gentle. "But I want to. We're friends, right? I want to help you."

Responsibility. Others would have you thought you were crazy to think that it was your right to help Taehyung but deep in your heart, you knew that it was the right thing to do.

So you were going to do it.

"First lesson: Comfort."

-

Jungkook was more than a thousand percent sure that he had a dream but he couldn't remember what it was at all. Now he was sitting on his bed with crossed legs, scratching his scalp and chewing his bottom lip. His mind was cloudy due to the fact that he had just woken up, the mysterious dream jolting him awake as if he had struck by a bolt of lightning.

It was dark out, Jungkook could tell by how silent it was outside and he could see the darkness of the night through the window above his bed. Numerous questions were floating in his head at the moment. Was Taehyung still driving the ship? Where exactly were they in the Vredeian sky? Was anyone else awake at this moment? What kind of dream or nightmare did he have that caused him to wake up from his deep slumber?

All of Jungkook's questions remained unanswered so he decided to head to the bathroom of his room. Grunting, he hopped out of bed and unfolded his wings, flapping them and making the sheets fly a bit.

Jungkook heard no thoughts, making him conclude everyone else really was asleep and if Taehyung was awake, he wouldn't know. He had a quick mind so even though the walk to the bathroom was short, he ended recalling a thousand memories with none other then Kiana.

Kiana. Jungkook wished she was here right now, helping him mend his friendship with Taehyung. She always knew what to say, what to do and what to be. She was, inexplicably, a huge part of him someone who made him complete. Without her, a part of his heart was left hollow and it was to this day.

Jungkook found himself tearing up and wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his long sleeve. He sighed, trying to keep the remorseful thoughts out of his mind. He just needed a distraction.

The doorknob of the bathroom made a squeak when Jungkook twisted it and he was greeted a fully furnished toilet room with ceramic furniture. Tucking his wings to fit in, he turned on the faucet of the sink and splashed water on his face, the soft liquid refreshing him, wetting some strands of his blonde hair.

Jungkook looked up at the mirror to see his own reflection, not expecting to see a dark figure standing behind him, just outside the doorway of the bathroom.

With a dry throat, Jungkook turned around instantly, the light gem glowing as he prepared a bright energy ball in his hand. However, he saw nothing, no figure or mysterious apparition.

Jungkook dismissed it as an illusion formed by his imagination.

What Jungkook didn't know was that the dark figure was real, not a figment of his sleepy mind. K was standing in the room, closely watching the angel as he walked around the room, using a tissue to wipe his face, unseen because she had covered herself in a veil that made her invisible in his eyes.

"Jungkook," K spoke slowly as the said light gem bearer retreated back into his bed and wrapped the blanket around himself, wings tucked. "...I can only watch you from behind because now is not the right time."

And when Jungkook switched off the lamp, K was gone.

-

A/N - I know I said that I'd give a sneak peek of Bliksem but a lot of plot development happened and that will be pushed to the next chap : )

Also warning: Jimin's arc is gonna be a major angst fest from all sides

It hurt writing the last scene : )

Hint: Jimin may or may not have a love interest hm See y'all next week!

P.S. Please vote for The Seven Wonders on The Fiction Awards 2017 yay thanks bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
799K 16.5K 35
- ̗̀the jimin effect ̖́- #LOVE_YOURSELF 『 r a n k s 』 Seventeen One Shots #14 in Fanfiction #27 in Short Story #61 in agustd #206 in scenari...
5.6K 1.1K 26
*This book was deleted at 2.6k+ reads, 950+ votes & 300+ comments* Jin got into an accident and found that he was losing himself slowly. His mind was...
10.9K 618 60
"YOU ARE THE REASON I WAS IN THIS POSITION TODAY! YOU AND YOUR DUMB FAN GIRLS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND, WHY YOU GUYS ARE SO POPULAR?! TO ME YOU ALL ARE JU...