Experimented on and then rebi...

By KarmaAkabane425

This is all about a teen who's been experimented on for many years. He dies one day but is sudden reborn in t... More

Death and Rebirth
I'm..Eins younger brother but older then kai
moments like this
i amost died...again
I'm a big brother and i finally meet heine!
years later, meet the royal tutor
big brother raiden
why are they overprotective of raiden?
Omake: Kinda Sleeping in...and piano?
That one thought of the past...
Omake: Day out..
amusingly our sister put flowers in my hair..
Comforting a little brother
thinking about big brother eins..
luci
what should i do?
I want to teach heine to draw...how should i do it?
Nightmare...?
cats
bird
my dream..
Going to fairy tail...
Going into the A silent voice world..
A break...
Entering nanabaka world..

omake: HAPPY BIRTHAY!

5.3K 147 1
By KarmaAkabane425

I was sitting out in the garden that i had built for me. I loved coming here, it felt...peaceful...

I don't want to see my family get hurt, i will protect them with my life. Though i will have to live as well. The spirit's told me if i were to die then so many things would happen that it could cause a war if i were to die.

Even if it was an accident, they still would have went to war. Even if it was my fault that i were to die...they would still do it.

I don't want that to happen...so i will protect them and make sure i live...

So i was sitting against the tree that i had planted years ago. I was about five at that time. It feels peaceful, but even looks and feelings can be misleading...

I know that because of experience...

I then heard footsteps, my eye's shot open, when did i close my eye's anyway?

I look to who it was, oh it's kai...

Why is kai running towards me? I get up from sitting down.

"Kai? What's the matt-" i didn't even finish what i said before he grabbed my hand and started walking back to the castle.

What's going on? Is something suppose to happen today that i forgot?

Hmm, i wonder...kai lead me towards oh i forgot what it's called again....

The um, i guess I'll just call it the place where we eat....yeah I'll just call it that, at least until i remember what it's actually called...

Kai walks in ahead of me, i was still behind him. He pulls me in quickly enough that i didn't have enough time to take in what i saw...

I was then kinda forced into a chair. Why was i forced into a chair? Why are all my family and heine here?

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAIDEN!" they all shouted.

My...birthday? It's my birthday today? Oh, how could i have forgotten my own birthday?!

I smiled, "thank you...though i did forget it was my birthday..." i said.

Does that mean I'm finally twenty years old? I'm two years older then kai. Kai's seventeen right now, so that means i was nineteen. So i am twenty now.

We all started doing our own thing, and after a while it was time to head to bed. I mean who wouldn't? It's almost 10:00 p.m.

Before i went to my room, my family and heine said good night and another happy birthday.

I smiled fondly as i headed to bed. I then fell asleep, dreaming of my family and friends.

______________________________________

OH MY GOSH!I'M SO SORRY! I JUST REALIZED I SHOULD HAVE PUBLISHED THIS A FEW DAYS AGO!

I'm so embarrassed! (-°////°-)

Sorry for the late update~!

Ja ne~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 3.7K 36
A child, only fourteen, dies. Reborn into another world as the prince of a monarchy, what will he do with the absolute power he was reborn with? Los...
5.9K 256 13
As an avid- but pretty unsuccessful- writer of fantasy fiction, I know that dragons are pretty much the pinnacle of existence. I dare anyone to argue...
976K 36.6K 39
At twenty, I died as I watched my country burned to ashes. When I opened my eyes, I am sixteen again. The first thing I plan to do is breaking off m...
14.3K 562 30
Haru, whose life is marked by misfortunes and disappointed hopes, is struck by an unexpected twist of fate. Just when he believed all hope was lost...