The Boy Next Door| Book 1 [✔️]

By isadior

When two friends rekindle their teenage fantasies of loving each other despite their obvious relationship sta... More

the boy|adventure time
the boy| stalker on boulevard
the boy|muffins and dignity
the boy|intercoms and kissing snacks
the boy|swim meets, lies and possessiveness
the boy| swim meets, lies and love
the boy|swim meets, lies and comdom wrappers
the boy| parents and booty calls
the boy| phone calls and awkward breakfast
the boy|awkward breakfast and surprise visits
the boy|arrangements and makeout sessions
the boy|jealousy and love
the boy|awkward positions and intruders
the boy|we got caught
the boy| the brother, the other two boys
the boy|are you pregnant?
the boy|cheater cheater
the boy| what the hell are you doing here?
the boy|she snaps, she gets it off her chest
the boy|bitter encounters and closure
the boy|unnecessary closure and truth
the boy|the end of escapades
Updates on New Books

the boy|we're all the same

6.3K 162 22
By isadior

Read authors note at the bottom please.
Ps. Let me know if there any mistakes.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Everyone followed me out of the room and into the kitchen. I reached the sink, gripping the edge of it tightly and taking deep breaths. ❝Look, I didn't wa-❞ Spinning around I threw a glare at Aiden, who stood by the island cautiously, while Sawyer and Alex stood in the doorway watching on.

❝What? Want me to find out and took advantage of my ignorance of you cheating on me? Well, you did an excellent job buddy.❞ I snarled,  ❝You know, what's so disappointing about being with someone. You never think that the person you trust the most, the person you've told all your insecurities to would go and use those insecurities against you, or as an excuse as to why they don't want to be with you.❞ My throat burned raw as I held back from crying out. I thought that I could trust you!❞ I yelled, flailing my arms in the air furiously while distancing myself from him. Shaking my head slowly, I stepped around the island and stood in front of the doorway leading to the living room, both Sawyer and Alex side-stepped out of my way. The only two guys that could honestly send me into a state of utter confusion.

❝Can you please just look at me, Julie?❞Aiden stepped closer to me holding open his arms for me to step into. ❝Look, and see how torn up I am. I can't get you out of my mind babe. I miss you, I know I messed up but I can fix this. I promise you I'll fix this. I love you so m-❞

 I held my hand up, shaking my head slowly, gnawing at the flesh inside on my cheek. 

❝No.❞ 

Stepping further into the living room, dropping down on the couch in defeat, my legs trembling in exhaustion. 

❝No. You don't do what you did to someone you love.❞I looked up with teary eyes, glancing over at Sawyer, and bit the inside of my cheek as I turned my head to look at Aiden, ❝And I've realized now that you haven't loved me in a while. At first yeah, but you fell out a while ago, and I guess I should follow suit too.❞My voice cracked with each word.

❝Julie, it's never been that. I've always-. I-  What I'm trying to say is that it's not what you always think. I-❞ Aiden fumbled for words, shuffling closer only to pause just before me. 

❝I think you should leave Aiden.❞ 

This time it was Alex talking. I didn't have to look up to know, but just then I realized I couldn't breathe in this room, it felt too full, even though it was only five people inside the apartment. 

As I stood, Aiden stepped back, searching my face for an answer, or something along those lines but all I could give him were teary eyes. Clasping and unclasping his hands, he cleared his throat before disappearing out of the room. 

My eyes followed his retreating figure, brushing past Sawyer and Julian, who had been awfully quiet this entire time. Sawyer held my gaze stepping forward, only for Alex to rest his hand firmly on his shoulder, pulling him back into place.

I choked back a sob, looking down at the nude-colored carpet, trying to focus on the tiny little knobs of material that looked like fingers. Soon the fabric blurred out as tears clouded my vision. Clenching and unclenching my fists, I stood there for a while, hearing the sound of feet shuffling, until  Sawyer's bubblegum breathe, scented cologne, and aftershave overwhelms me as well as his arms, which circles around my waist slowly and brought me to his chest.

❝Julie, I- talk to me. Not now, just promise me we can talk about this later, in private.❞ He whispered into my ear, pulling me closer as he did so.

Clutching onto the thin material of his t-shirt, I choked out a reply before pushing away from him.❝I think I need some air.❞ I quickly made my way to the door, slipping on a pair of shoes, not caring who's own they were , yanking the door open, and ran to the emergency stair case.

Flashback

The sound of the carnival music flooded the atmosphere making it almost fantastical.

"Julie hurry up and open your eyes the rides about to go off" his voice cried out happily.

She shook her head vigorously, clamping her eyes shut."  I can't. I can't do it. I'm afraid. " she cried out, clutching onto the barrier bar across them for dear life.

"I promise you will be fine." He whispered next to her, resting his hand over hers.

They were fifteen years old. Young, adventurous, and plain stupid.

She should have never trusted you from the start.

"Open your eyes now Juliette, the view up here is amazing." He gushed, squeezing her hand reassuringly.  With all the strength she had in her, she slowly peeled my lids open, eye by eye until she stared wide-eyed at the rest of the carnival below her.

❝Holy fre-sha-va-codo❞ she gaped, gripping onto his arm tightly. She blinked away the fear as he squeezed back comfortingly.

❝See I told you it wasn't so bad.❞ he gushed. She turned her head to see his award-winning cheesy grin. ❝Are you still afraid? ❞ he asked softly, scooting closer to the young girl. She shook her head and leaned into his warm embrace. She gleamed looking up at him, to find out he was already smiling down at her cheekily. His hand raised slightly and cupped her cheek. Her eyes fluttered close and she flushed as she'd always do when he touched her. ❝I'll call you Juju Bear, and you will be my Juju bear❞ she shook her head amused as he leaned in to her.

The little girl's eyes widened, and she slapped her palm across his lips gently, ❝If I kiss you now, I can't get back my first kiss.❞ she said, in which he only reply with a nod and presses a gentle kiss to the inside of her hand.

❝Would you, Jujubear, grant me, Sawyer Adams the privilege of being your first kiss?❞ he grinned and so did she.

If only She knew that she'd be kissing him more often than not.

❝Jujubear are you in here?❞ furrow in my eyebrows I turned to see a barefooted Sawyer standing at the top of the staircase with my black crop top on.

I stifled a laugh and pushed myself off of the step and made my way to the fashionista, ❝why the hell are you stretching out my crop top mister?❞

❝Hey, it's only fair since you stole my shoes.❞

Oh, that's who these belong to. Great.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
I want to thank each and everyone of you fishies who has read my book. Shout out to all those who were with me from the start and to the others who have joined the journey and became adventurers. Thank you so much for the reads. It keeps growing everyday and we're still at #1 in theboynextdoor. So thank you once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 41K 34
You're going to pay for that." I whispered to her, making sure to graze my mouth across the spot that makes her breath hitch. When I saw her remain u...
302 8 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
30.3K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...