Secrets-EXO Luhan

By ChoiHaYeon

Everyone thinks her life is perfect. She has friends, money, popularity and beauty. But no-one knows what on... More

Secrets-EXO Luhan
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3-Luhan P.O.V
Chapter 4-Back to Su-Hyun P.O.V.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 -Luhan P.O.V.
Chapter 7 - Su-Hyun P.O.V.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - Luhan P.O.V.
Chapter 16 - Su-Hyun P.O.V.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - Luhan P.O.V.
Chapter 19 - Still Luhan P.O.V.
Chapter 20 - Still Luhan P.O.V.
Chapter 21 - Su-Hyun P.O.V.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - Luhan P.O.V.
The End
Sequel

Chapter 12

10.7K 309 12
By ChoiHaYeon

I looked at the clock. Come on. Bell just go. I waited and waited and finally it rung. I grabbed my purse from underneath my chair, placed it on the table infront of me and rambled threw it. Finding the now crumpled letter with the web address, soon flinging the bag strap over my shoulder and walked to the dorm.

Making my way up the stairs, i saw Luhan and a girl hugging him. Why, when i saw this, did a strong pain stab me in the chest. Walking past them, i noticed it was Ashley hugging him, smirking at me as i walked past them. Once i had shrugged it off, i continued to my dorm and pulled out my macbook. Quickly i punched the address into the search bar. To my surprise it brought one of those 'News' (more like gossip) websites. Scrolling down the headline appeared, EXO Luhan's Secret Girlfriend?.

All down the page where pictures of him and.... Me!!!!. The day when he saved me from the car. The other night when we went out for our dinner. Other numerous times we were just together for school. Even the times where we would be dancing together for class. How did they get these photos?!?!?!

I buried my head in my hands and then slowly bringing myself to look at comments. Reading threw them, not one was good. I felt a small tear fall down down my cheek and drop onto the floor. The door flew open. I wiped my tears and closed my macbook quickly and stood up to greet Luhan. 

"Whats the matter?" he asked my seriously worried.

I stod up straight, " Nothing, why would you think somethings wrong?" i replied trying to give off some sence of confidence.

"You've been crying haven't you?" He asked, ".....You found out didn't you."

I was shocked, He knew about this and didn't tell me! "You knew about this and didn't tell!" i screamed at him with tears beginning again. Before he had time to reply i ran up the stairs to my bed and cried myself to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 2.4K 20
It's Xiumin's second year in the same high school and not a lot of people notice him. He's more like that person who doesn't talk to a lot of people...
36.1K 932 35
Suzy is happy with her boyfriend which is one of the EXO members.Then suddenly her boyfriend got into an accident and lost his memories and fell in l...
17.6K 304 32
---- Love has always been hard for Hana, who is the daughter of a very rich and powerful fashion CEO in China. One day she decides to go visit her fr...
49.8K 2.4K 29
"Do you trust me?" "Yeah.." "What if I tell you that I am not a normal human?" /\ Chaeyoung had to move to her Dad's bestfriend's house. She then mee...