My Salvation (CURRENTLY EDITI...

Von Amethyst2829

Book 1 in 'Mend Series' He screams at me, slapping my face twice, 'You deserve all of this! You don't even de... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 15

3.5K 179 8
Von Amethyst2829

Nawal's POV

These past days are quite stressful. I bet it will be for few weeks, as half of the project work is done by me, and I gotta make sure everything is perfect. Everyone is keeping pretty high expectation from me. I can't sleep properly and neither I'm having proper food - just snacks here and there. As now I am sitting for a two minute break, my brain went to the time my idiot brain gave an amazing idea (heavily sarcasm) to message - or rather rambling him to forgive me. Still get embarrassed for that fact. Yet, his reply still makes me grin like an idiot. It said,

"Hey, hey hey. Stop it Nawal. I can't handle it. My stomach is literally paining due to a full 5 minute laughter. I am not even mad at you. Yet for your satisfaction, you are forgiven. Have a good night. P.S, thanks by the way for making me laugh."

      ___♧___♧____♢___♧____♧____

A sudden voice rattled me. Upon seeing, I got to know my boss knocked on the door and is very impatiently waiting. I stood from my place and was about to ask him wha-

"How irresponsible of you! Here my employees and I work Miss Ibrahim not daydream. I won't tolerate such behavior from anyone."

His words deeply hurt me. How could he say like that? I just took a two minute - TWO MINUTE break and he is behaving as if I wasted an entire hour or so. I tried to calm myself and said, "Sir, it's not what is seemed like. I just took a few minut-"

Suddenly a pain shot in my brain - as if someone hit me hard from the back and then started to poke needles on my sides. I quickly sat on my leather chair and checked my drawer for painkiller. Dang it! Where is it? I kept on searching and couldn't find it. "Oh right. The great Nawal is back again. By showing how superior she is and what not!" Mr. Sheikh's voice made me realize he still is standing here. Great. I just made him more mad. I get it, everyone is tensed regarding this project and not getting much rest but come on! You don't have to be so rude. Still, keeping my tone calm n patient I said, "Sir, sorry for that. Like I was saying, I just took a few minutes break - two to be exact. I'm not wasting my time or daydreaming. Again, I am sorry that you had to come here to ask something. What can I do for you?" I don't even know how I did that. From inside my blood is literally boiling. Thanks to Selena's 'Kill em with kindness'. My head started to shot that same kind of pain again. God, I can't wait to have a snack. "As I wanted to say fifteen minutes ago, send that file which contains all the sketches to printing office. I need atleast 6 copies of that. After printing, send it to my office." And with that, the great Mr Aadil left my cabin.

I started to massage my head to minimise the pain, but no use. It's getting worse. I thought to deal with the pain later and go with the work. I made my way to the room for printing and saw Shareefa, deeply thinking about something. "Hey! Are you okay? You look so serious." I asked in a teasing manner and saw her smiling. "Actually, yeah. Something important related. What are you doing here though? She asked being curious as I don't usually come here.

"Yes, I need to print the pages in this file. 6 times! Talk about more workload. Not saying that I can't do it. But these few days became quite....you know with more work? Thus adding more pressure than ever. Can't have proper food and sleep now." She looked with sympathy and sad face. "Hey! Don't be sad. Well, let me continue with my work or our sir will again eat my brain." I said the last line in a whisper so no one can hear.

                ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

After 20 minutes of properly keeping the pages of 6 copies in place, I made my way to Grumpy Guy's office. I knocked on the door and waited for him to say something, but nothing came. I knocked again, louder this time. Still no reply. Hmm, wonder what's happening inside. As I entered I saw him sleeping! Like good gracious! Never saw him so tired and extra work. He is leaning on his chair with a file in his hands and a serious look on his face. Yet he looks so cute and handsome! I really wanted to wipe away that seriousness away. Huh. Few minutes ago he was lecturing about not wasting time and look at him! I thought to wake him up, but seeing how adorable he looks this way, I decided not to. I quitely kept the files and made my way out.

The pain shot up again in my head. I sighed, checked the time and saw it's almost time to go home. So decided to eat something at home. Theres still 45 minutes left so thought to complete bits of pending work.

Fifteen minutes passed and an angry looking Mr Aadil rushed to my cabin. "Why can't you do something properly huh?! First showing you being irresponsible, and when you entered my office to keep the files, couldn't you wake me up? Dont you KNOW every second is so damn important to me? If I stop for even a minute, everything will go bad. All of my hard work will just flow in the air like nothing. NOTHING! Maybe you don't know the value of time, or you too would have known that every second matters." He shouted at me. Again. For the second time. This time - with more harsh words and much shouting. I closed my eyes, took a deep breathe and stood up. I was feeling quite light-headed so i took the support of the desk. As I began to speak, he showed his palm, telling me to not say anything and started to make his way out. "No! Wait sir!" I quickly went and he stood there with his palm on the door handle - his back facing me. "I..I should have woken you up. Sorry. I thought you too need some rest as the work is quite lot. So.." I couldn't said after that, my head was in so much pain, felt like I'm it against the wall, and black dots started to appear infront of me. I tried my best no black out. I stood still. He turned to me and started saying again, but my mind was zoned out. Can't quite hear what he is saying. Then I heard few words, "Don't care about me that I am tired or anything. You should know that.."

No. I can't handle it anymore. Black dots appeared bigger with other colours? Wow. That's weird. My balance gave up and I fell to the ground. It felt bit better but soon the black dots appeared. Mr Aadil was shaking me, asking me if I'm okay or not. "Sorry sir--r. But..but I do....care about...you." And blackness consumed me.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Aadil's pov

These days are soo damn hectic that I can't even stay free for a minute. Knowing about that, still Miss Ibrahim had the courage to leave the print outs on my table and leave without waking me up. This is utterly nonsense. Why the hell should she do so?! She knows the importance of this project but still she did this. I feel what all information I have received about her maybe true. Is she is doing this knowingly?

I rushed out of my office towards her cabin, she is packing stuffs to go to her home i guess. "Why can't you do something properly huh?! First showing you being irresponsible, and when you entered my office to keep the files, couldn't you wake me up? Dont you KNOW every second is so damn important to me? If I stop for even a minute, everything will go bad. All of my hard work will just flow in the air like nothing. NOTHING! Maybe you don't know the value of time, or you too would have known that every second matters." I got angry at her, how could she get away so easily.

"I..I should have woken you up. Sorry. I thought you too need some rest as the work is quite lot. So.." she was saying but abruptly stopped i turned to see her she stood against the wall as if her life depends on it. What the hell is happening to her. It feels as if she is soon going to go to anesthesia state.

"Don't care about me that I am tired or anything. You should know that.." I was about to say and saw her falling on the ground. I rushed towards her and tried shaking her to bring her back into conciousness.

"Sorry sir--r. B..but I d..d..do....ca..care about...y.y..yyou." she mumbled somthing like care...you. and I tried to interpret her words and went into a surprised state. She cares for me? She really does?! Anyways this is not the time to think about my thoughts but to take her to the hospital. "Sorry Miss Ibrahim but i have to carry you in my arms" i whispered and carried her in bridal style and walked towards the parking lot.

~~~~●●●~~~~

Its been 2 hours since she is in the emergency room. I am waiting outside for the doctor to give some information. I just see nurses rushing in and out the room. Finally I got hold of one of the nurses and enquired about her. But she is not ready to gove out any information and left to the room.

What the hell is going on inside? Finally done with waiting outside without having no answer, the doctor appeared outside. "Good evening doctor, could you please say how Miss Ibrahim inside?" At this moment also I could not let my ethics down. "Are you a relative of the patient?" She asked. "I am her boss, doctor. Now could you say about her?" I've had enough of her questions. "Ok soo, what i am going to say is serious..." ok fine man i get it its serious but could you please just cut the crap and say the important part. "I get it, its serious could you say what happened to her?"

"Mr Sheikh, I am saying, could you please stop interrupting in between? Ok, so Miss Nawal is not in a good mental state, I mean to say that she is too stressed out and I feel she is in depression too, as during the tests we found out that she has heavy consumption of sleeping pills. So it will be better if she is kept happy and away from stress and yeah it seems like she is not having proper intake of food, you need to have a proper check on her. And if possible please do find out the reason of her taking the pills. It would be better if she stops taking so." The doctor told the information which got me tensed up. I mean she was going through so much and I did not have any idea about it and moreover I forced her to just keep on working without break.

"Ok, thank you doctor. Will make sure she does not do this anymore. Is she awake now though?" I need to even give an answer to Aziza as she had told me to take care of her. Yeah, she did say so.

"You can meet him Mr Sheikh and if any further enquiry you have you can ask me up anytime." With that she left.

Now I need to handle Miss Nawal Ibrahim's case in my hand. Come on Aadil you have handled worse situations this is nothing in front of those.

❤❤❤❤❤

As Salam Alaikum guys..

We are back with a new chapter. Do let us know how you feel about this new change in Aadil's behaviour and what is the information which Aadil is getting?

This is first time that we have typed such a big chapter...2095 words..yayyy❤

Do Vote
Comment
And Share

Till then...love you all💖💟

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

102K 2.7K 41
PREVIOUSLY NAMED 'Maybe it was never meant to be...' "Why did you do this to me? WHY ME? AN ALREADY BROKEN girl? Why did you show me a fake world and...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
42.4K 1.8K 24
"You are hurting yourself." I gasped while my eyes wide open listening to a deep and husky voice. I found a man sitting in front of me with frowns on...
131K 26.2K 92
*BOOK ONE IN THE ALL THAT GLITTERS TRILOGY Walking out of an abusive marriage 'unscathed', Khadijah thought that was her salvation, the end of her su...