Percy Jackson One Shots

De omgitshappenning

*COMPLETED* Demigods and mortals and gods and monsters... Need I say more? DISCLAIMER : I do not own Percy Ja... Mais

Introduction (& BEDMAS)
Helen Kingsley
Jake Miller
Piper Mclean
Annabeth Chase
Nancy Bobofit
Percy Jackson
Annabeth Chase
Winter!!!!
Jamie Rosewood
Leo McSizzle Valdez
Ethan Roony
Percy Jackson
A/N
Third Person - Percabeth
A/N
Sorry...
Cassiopeia Sanders and the Gods
Silena Beaureguard
Third Person - Percabeth
Nico di Angelo
Miranda Tellgemir
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Jason Grace
Piper McLean
Fred James
New Year
Diedre Alamanga
Australia Swagness
Millie Parker
Annabeth Chase
Thalia Grace
Matt Sloan
Headcannon
New Book???
It's another dam A/N
Jaclyn Singer
People!!!!!
Ryan Feathestone
Tessa Black
RARA
Headcannon #2
Allison Page
...
Clarisse La Rue
Jaclyn Singer - Part 2
Alexis Jackson - Mature
Hazel Levesque
Alexis Jackson - Part Two
Annabeth Chase (Soulmate AU)
Sally Jackson
Headcannon #3
Laila Sykes
Ashley Castellan
Tagged...
Autumn North
Percy Jackson
*waves awkwardly*
Kennedy Walters
Callista Skye Evener
Annabeth Chase
Percy Jackson
Introductory Camp Video
Annabeth Chase
Loyetta Amilea Banders

Courtney Sullivan

4.8K 122 77
De omgitshappenning

More Percabeth I say, because why the hell not? (Stick to the end guys, it gets better...I swear there is shark wrestling...ish)

I stand outside in the blistering cold of the harsh November wind. I shake in my jeans and hoodie, waiting for the rest of my biology class to arrive. We'd been told by Ms. Poe to be in front of the school at eight o'clock sharp for our field trip. So far though no one has shown up except for me. Not even Ms. Poe.

Finally I spot someone coming towards the front of the school and I check my watch, 8:05. I huff and cross my arms over my chest, shivering. I'd been in such a rush this morning to be on time, that I hadn't even bothered to check the weather. Thinking back now, I could've easily changed into something warmer in the time it has taken for someone to show up.

The figure comes closer, and I squint to make him out. Than I look away when I realize who it is. Percy Jackson, the school's loner. Even from here I can see the dangling white cords of his earbuds, shoved deep into his ears. He has on a dark blue hoodie, the hood pulled low over his face. His hands are shoved into his pockets and he's sporting black skinny jeans.

I hum to myself as he draws closer. It's not that I have anything against the guy, in fact I've never even spoken to him. But this is high school. Already people don't notice me, ignoring me mostly on their way through the halls. I do have my friends of course, but if I befriend Percy I would be noticed and casted out along with him.

I sigh as I shuffle around in the short grass of the quad. Maybe that was all a bit selfish, but if it's any consolation, Percy seems fine in his social status.

Percy doesn't look at me when he approaches. He simply stands a few feet away, looking down at his feet. I wonder if I should go talk to him. He really doesn't have any friends and it's not like anyone's here anyways. I glance around furtively, biting my lip.

I'm working up the courage to speak when a few of the more popular kids from my class arrive and I zip my mouth shut.

It's almost nine when my class boards the bright, yellow school bus. I'm sitting near the middle, beside a girl who doesn't seem to want to talk to be, opting instead to kneel on our shared seat, talking with the pair behind us.

I decide to take a page out of Percy's book and burry my earbuds in my ears, blasting music in order to tune out the incessant noise of the bus ride. I stare out the window like the heroine of some melodramatic rom-com, gazing at the passing houses.

Finally the bus rolls to a stop in front of the aquarium. I groan as a ginormous poster of a shark grins down on our bus, welcoming us. The entire place is built in blues and whites and on some of the upper levels is reflective glass. Though the shark sign is repellant, I have to admit that the design of the building is eye catching.

I rip my earbuds out and shove my phone into my pocket. Then I follow the rest of my class out of the bus and onto the sidewalk, which seems unusually busy for it only being 9:30 in the morning.

Ms. Poe leads us inside, circling through the twirling glass doors and into a small lobby with a coat check as well as a ticket booth to one side. The college student seated in the booth looks up lazily as Ms. Poe walks over. "Madison Secondary School," she says and the guy looks down at his computer, tapping a few things in.

Soon enough he nods, bringing out a stamp from behind the booth. "You're all checked in, I just need to stamp everyone's hand."

I roll my eyes. Seriously? Hand stamps? Are we two years old? Never the less I fall into line, walking up to the booth and placing my hand on the counter. A bright red stamp of a shark appears on my right hand and I wince.

I turn back to the group as the last in line stands up to the booth. It's Percy and I watch as the guy holding the stamp freezes, his eyes popping out from his hand. "Um..." he mutters. I watch as Percy almost unnoticeable shakes his head. I wonder what that's about.

When the guy still won't stamp his hand, Percy inclined his head. "Hey, you going to stamp me or not?" he asks and I can hear the undercurrent cutting through his voice.

The guy quickly stamps Percy's hand before jumping away. Percy walks over to our group as if nothing's amiss. I watch him curiously as he shoves his hands back into his pocket. His right leg shakes as our tour guide joins us. She's tall, maybe in her late twenties with brown hair and a T-shirt that reads: 'Something's Fishy' in big bold lettering with a picture of the same shark as the one on the billboard outside. I watch as her eyes land on Percy again. Like the ticket booth guy, she seems startled. I see Percy make a slight cutting motion in front of his neck. The tour guide suddenly smirks, as if to take up some sort of challenge.

"Hey everyone, my name's Arie and I will be your tour guide today," the guide announces, smiling brightly. She stands in front of our group, her hands folded in front of her. "Now if you follow me, I will show you the greatest marine life that our aquarium has to offer." Then she bounces out through one of the doors, letting us trail in her wake.

"We'll start with our salt water exhibit," she calls out, walking backwards. We go along for awhile, Arie's hands constantly flying out and pointing literally everything out to us. We spend ten minutes in front of a jellyfish tank. Ten minutes. She is the most attentive tour guide I have ever met.

Finally we step in front of the shark tank. Two incredibly long, sharks with jagged teeth circle each other in the vast tank. Arie pulls us up short. "These guys are our favourites here. They are sand tiger sharks. The one above is named Joey. He is 3.3 m in length and weighs-" she cuts off though as suddenly one of the sharks dives for the glass wall. There is a whomp as the animal rebounds off the glass. Arie looks frantically around for someone to help and then curses when there is no one. It's then that I notice that Percy has abandoned our group.

The shark - Joey - retreats back into the farthest corner of the tank, lining up for another strike. The other shark though begins gnashing her teeth. She thrashes in the water as the Joey begins his run - swim? - at the wall for a second time.

My entire class is cowering on the other side of the hall at this point, and I crouch along side them, clutched in a ball as the shark continues on rattling his tank.

From behind us a woman dressed in pencil skirt and black heels comes running up. Her blond hair is tied neatly back in a low bun, but her gray eyes are wild when she sees the fight breaking out among the sharks. She hurries over to Arie, whispering in her ear. The tour guide only shakes her head.

That's when Percy Jackson comes strolling out of the restrooms. At first he looks confused as to why exactly we are clutching the wall. Then his gaze turns to the shark tank and darkens. The blond woman spots him and she cries out, "Well what are you waiting for, Percy? Help them!"

Percy smiles fleetingly at the woman in the pencil skirt, before whipping off his hoodie and earbuds. He then strips off his shirt and begins running for the tank. As he's running, he steps out of his sneakers along with his pants, leaving him in a pair of swim trunks. Lean muscles that I have never noticed before wrap around Percy's body. His shaggy black flops along as he sprints for the glass. Along with many other girls and a few guys, I gasp. There is one very important fact at the forefront of everyone's mind. Percy Jackson is hot as hell.

Percy pays no mind to us though as he continues on to the tank. With a leap, Percy pushes himself off the glass front of the tank and springs up, catching the edge of the tank in one hand. I blink as Percy pulls himself up in an epic reveal of physical strength and over the side of the tank.

Ms. Poe faints as Percy dives down into the shark tank. My heart leaps in my throat. By now the sharks are going at, biting and headbutting one another. So far neither one has managed to score a hit on the other, but already I mourn Percy in his stupidity to becoming fish food.

Percy dives lower into the tank so he is right over top of the sharks. With hands outstretched towards the pair, he opens his mouth. So now he wants to drown?

I realize though, that Percy almost seems to be talking with the sharks. Suddenly both sharks whip around to face my classmate, and a lot of people gasp in horror, sure that Percy is about to be eaten alive by sharks. Instead though, Percy is the one to approach the animals.

My jaw drops. How idiotic is this kid? I scream at him to swim the hell away, but he can't seem to hear any of us from inside. To my amazement, Percy reaches out a hand and then to my astonishment, Joey the shark doesn't bite it off. In fact he actually allows Percy to rub nose.

I blink, sitting back on my heels in awe. The other shark seems hardly aware of Percy though, just swimming around in the back of the tank. Percy is not done though, and he carefully brushes along the shark's side. His hand glances along "Joey's" taut skin. Finally he stops and pulls something from the fish's side.

The shark immediately shoots off into the far corner of the tank, leaving Percy treading water, glaring at something in his palm. Folding his hand into a fist, he kicks up to the surface of the tank. I watch as he climbs onto the catwalk above to towel off. Then he disappears from sight.

"I am so sorry to everyone!" I turn to see the blond woman addressing us. "I am one of the owner's of the aquarium, Annabeth Chase, and I will see to it personally that you all receive free gifts from the gift shop when you leave. For now though I would like you to meet our head trainer, Percy Jackson," she announces, waving a hand behind us. We all get whiplash as we spin to see the one and only Percy Jackson, wrapped in a towel come out from an elevator.

He freezes when he finds so many eyes on him. His expression is hesitant as he slides over to Annabeth. He whispers in her ear. Rolling her eyes, she whispers back. Pouting, Percy surveys us. He nods quickly to Ms. Poe, who has finally recovered. "Hey, guys. As you all know I am Percy Jackson. I work here as head trainer with all the marine life and actually I am co-owner of the aquarium along with this lovely woman, my fiance, Annabeth Chase." Now he smiles, looking at the blond beside him. She blushes, but suddenly Percy frowns.

"You can't wear heels," he says, shaking his head.

Annabeth looks down at her feet in confusion. Then she looks back at Percy. "Why not?" she argues.

"You're taller than I am in them," he remarks, looking up at her.

Annabeth huffs. "Seriously?" She sidles closer to him and appears to be maybe a half-inch. "Do I make you feel like a dwarf?"

"Yes, yes you do," he tells her matter of factly.

Annabeth rolls her eyes. "Oh come on, Percy, most of the time I'm not even in heels."

"So don't wear heels," Percy suggests, grinning.

This seems to infuriate Annabeth though, and she asks, "Was this what you were like when I was actually taller than you?"

Percy frowns, his eyes lowering as he speaks in a somber voice, "Those were the dark ages, we do not speak of them."

Annabeth shoves him in the chest and Percy reels back, an ear splitting grin lighting up on his face. Annabeth turns and begins to walk away in her heels. "Wait! Wise Girl!" Percy cries as he rushes to catch up to her.

Finally he loops his arms around her waist, settling his chin on her shoulder. Hunched over, he walks along behind her. Suddenly his voice rings out again, "See, I have go on my toes to do this now."

"Liar," I hear Annabeth hiss, trying to turn around in his arms.

Percy says something or another which makes Annabeth slap him. Then the two of them turn a corner in the hall and disappear from sight.

To my left, Arie claps her hands together. "Who wants to go to the gift shop?"

So that's done. Finished. Bang. Guys I'm on a roll. I mean, what? Five parts completed and uploaded in a week??? What is this madness???

Anyways, that was a little different than my usual stuff. How'd you like it? Better? worse? Does anyone still read these? Hello?

Nope, cool.

Whatever, y'all are still my favouritest peoples. Thanks in advance for all those votes and comments...wink wink; nudge nudge.

Yeah, Vote and Comment and be happy!!!!!!

~omgitshappenning 😜

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.3K 78 23
I've seen so many other people do this, so I decided to give it a try! If you want a real description here: We all know how annoying mortals can be...
18.4K 276 42
This entire book is just going to be Solangelo and Percabeth fluff, oneshots, and headcannons. Of course, the boys will be doing dumb things together...
397K 6.1K 32
Demigod one shots! Everything from mortals meet demigods, the seven with a YouTube channel, children of the seven, and more! ⚡️Jasper/Jiper💗 💎Fraze...
1.1K 6 14
Oneshots of characters all throughout the riodanverse! Requests open.