avatar x fairy tale

By lunakokosonova

During the job, Lucy fell of cliff and was telleported to word of avatar. I am right now doing an rewrite of... More

Wrong Job
Girl From Stars
Girl From Different World
Funny fishing
Meeting Avatar
Air Bender
Not An Update
Prophecy
Avatar State
Sauthern Air Temple
Kyoshi Island
Omashu
3 Tests
Prison of Earthbenders
Sorry
Prison Of Earth Benders Part 2
So Sorry
Last Part Of the Prison Of Earth Benders
Vacation
End Or Continue
New story
Sorry
So Yeah
Ok So
The Final End
Go... Just Go

Ship Of Fire Nation

1.3K 31 2
By lunakokosonova

"Aang? Where are you?" Lucy asked and they see Aang trying to catch a penguin but it waddles away.

"Hey, come on. Wanna go sledding?" Aang asked as he lunges at the penguin but he falls flat on his face and laughs.

"You're very hyper, are you?" Lucy asked helping Aang up.

"I'm great with animals." Aang said as he starts imitating the penguins making Katara and Lucy giggle.

"Aang, I'll help you catch a penguin if you agree to teach me Waterbending." Katara said.

"You got a deal. Just one problem. I'm an Airbender, not a Waterbender. Don't you have somebody in your tribe who can teach you?" Aang asked.

"No. You're looking at the only Waterbender in the whole South Pole." Katara said.

"The ONLY one?" Lucy asked and Katara sadly nods.

"This isn't right. A Waterbender needs to master water. What about the North Pole? There's another tribe up there right? Maybe they have a Waterbender who can teach you." Aang said.

"Maybe, but we haven't had contact with our sister tribe in a long time. It's not exactly 'turn right at the second glacier'. It's on the other side of the world." Katra said.

"But you forgot I have a flying bison. Appa and I can personally fly you to the North Pole. Katara, we're gonna find you a master!" Aang declared.

"That's...I don't know. I've never left home before." Katara said.

"Well, you think about it, but in the meantime, can you teach me how catch these penguins?" Aang asked.

"Okay. Listen closely, young pupil. Catching penguins is a very ancient and sacred art. Observe." Katara said as she takes out a small fish and she throws it at Lucy and the penguins start surrounding her.

Later on Aang, Lucy, and Katara rocket off an ice bank and they are each sitting on a penguin and they land on a bank below and continue down at high speed on the penguins belly and Aang and his penguin make a jump off a small ramp and lands in front of Katara and Lucy and Lucy makes a jump and lands near Aang and they laugh together.

"I haven't had this much fun since I was a kid!" Katara said.

"You still are a kid!" Lucy said.

They continue to slide across the frozen landscape and they enter the tunnels and they have periodic gaps where sunlight pours through and then they emerge from the tunnels and they get off their penguins and they stand up dizzy and they waddle off and the three walk forward and they look at something.

"Wow. What is that?" Lucy asked.

"A Fire Navy ship and a very bad memory for my people." Katara answered and Aang and Lucy walk over to the ship. "Guys, we're not allowed to go in there. It could be booby trapped." Katara said.

"If you want to be a bender, you have to let go of fear." Aang replied.

"I'll have to agree with Aang. You can't let your fears stop you and you have to head on." Lucy said and they enter the ship and Katara follows them.

After climbing up and entering the ship through a hole they walk around the dark corridors and they stop at a darkened area with weapons around.

"This ship has haunted my tribe since Gran Gran was a little girl. It was part of the Fire Nation's first attacks." Katara explained.

"Okay, back up. I have friends all over the world even in the Fire Nation and I've never seen any war." Aang said.

"Same here. I didn't realize you guys are having a war." Lucy said.

"Aang, how long were you trapped in that iceberg?" Katara asked.

"You were trapped in an iceberg, Aang?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah and I dunno how long. A few days maybe?" Aang guessed.

"I think it was more like a hundred years!" Katara said shocking both Aang and Lucy.

"What?!" Aang and Lucy asked at the same time.

"That's crazy. Impossible even. Do I look like a hundred-twelve year old man to you?" Aang asked.

"Think about it. The war is a century old. You don't know about it because somehow, you were in there the whole time. It's the only explanation." Katara said and Aang is shocked to the core and he walks backwards and sits down.

"A hundred years! I can't believe it." Aang said.

"I'm sorry, Aang. Maybe there's a bright side to all this." Katara said.

"I did get to meet you and Lucy." Aang said.

"And we're friends now right? So it should a bright side." Lucy said.

"But what about you, Lucy?" Katara asked.

"What about me?" Lucy asked.

"You said you don't know about the war going on either. You don't know anything about bending and when we found you, you were on the snowy field and I doubt a human can live outside on the snowy field. Where did you come from?" Katara asked and Lucy takes a deep breath.

"Well, I'm from a kingdom called Fiore." Lucy said.

"I've never heard of it." Aang said.

"I don't think anyone around here has. And no one in Fiore has even known about this hundred year war or about bending. You see, Fiore is a kingdom where wizards reside and if you don't know what a wizard is, it's someone who skilled in magic. You might think it's similar to bending, but it's a different story." Lucy explained.

"Magic, huh? That's neat." Aang said. "And I guess I'm not only one who doesn't know about the war because you said no one in this Fiore place knows about it." He said.

"What about when I found you in the giant hole ? How did you end up there?" Katara asked.

"Well, while I was at Fiore, my friends and I were doing a job because in Fiore there are guilds where wizards reside in and they take jobs and the guild my friends and I reside is called Fairy Tail. Anyway, my friends from Fairy Tail and I were taking a job and we found some strange people who were causing trouble, but they were mainly after me so my friends and I fought against one of those strange people, but that person captured me and my friends were trying to help, but then the strange person caused us to get separated from each other and I fought against that strange person, but he was overpowering me and he tried to capture me again, but I was nearing an edge of a cliff and my only way to get away was to fall off the cliff and while I was falling, a bright light appeared and the next thing I knew, I ended up in the hole and then I collapsed ." Lucy explained as she sits on the floor.

"Sounds like you had a rough time." Katara said.

"Yeah. My friends are probably worried about me by now. I just hope they're okay." Lucy said.

"What are your friends' names?" Aang asked.

"Their names are Natsu, Happy, Gray, and Erza and they're my best friends." Lucy said sadly and Aang walks over to Lucy.

"I'm sorry, Lucy. We didn't know." Aang said.

"Hopefully, I'll might be able to find them." Lucy said.

"You'll find them. And hey, I'm sure they're looking for you too." Katara said and Lucy smiles at them.

"Thanks, guys." Lucy said.

"Come on. We should get out of here." Katara said and Lucy gets up.

The three continue to walk around the Fire Navy ship and they enter another dark room.

"Aang, we should get out of here. This place is creepy." Katara said and then Aang's foot drags a trip wire on the floor and behind them the door is blocked by a grate and they are now trapped.

"What's you said about booby traps?" Aang asked and around them machinery in the room starts to operate, steams begin to pour out of some equipment, and then a bright red flare is shot out of the Fire Navy and into the sky leaving a trail of smoke and Aang, Lucy, and Katara see this happening.

"Uh oh." Lucy said.

The flare then explodes with a shower of small sparks and then Aang spots a hole on the ceiling.

"Hold on tight!" Aang said as he grabs Katara and Lucy and he Airbends them through the hole leaving the Fire Navy ship and they see the flare falling and then Aang starts to hop down from the Fire Navy ship with the help of the ice encasing it and Katara and Lucy are still in his arms until he lands on the ground.

"The last Airbender. Quite agile for his old age." Zuko said as he saw the whole thing with his telescope and he turns to a soldier. "Wake my uncle! Tell him I found the Avatar..." Zuko then sees Aang, Lucy, and Katara walking from the icy area where the Fire Navy still is and then he looks over the Southern Water Tribe village. "...As well as his hiding place." Zuko said as he makes a determined face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Trust By eff_off

Fanfiction

53.8K 2K 39
Fairy Tail betrayed her. She knew that she was weak, she knew that she was useless, but she always tried harder, she always did better than before a...
220K 7.1K 59
"My father says Azula was born lucky. He says I was lucky to be born." "Well I say you're lucky to...
223K 5.2K 25
Completed ZerLu Story✔️ Lucy Heartfillia was the one everyone expects to be weak... Then one day she's kicked from her team and leaves the guild out...
2.6K 136 9
here is a fan-fic. ever since lissanna got back natsu,mira, happy, and elf-man ignores Lucy. so Lucy decideds to quit the guild and move back in with...