Betrayal [Bucky Barnes x Read...

By LonelyBaddie

You and Bucky were dating but everything changed when he cheated on you. More

Memories
Ending
The Mission
Healing
Deactivated
Stay
Memory loss
Not Allowed
Finally
Back to reality

Start

4K 50 21
By LonelyBaddie

You walked into the apartment that you and your boyfriend shared excited to see him "Buck?" You asked and looked around, on the corner of your eye you saw his figure next to someone else. You turned on your heel and picked up whatever was closest and throw it at them, then you walked to the other side of your home and picked up a big bag.

"Y/N i can explain" Bucky walked behind you trying to put his clothes on "She means nothing to me"

You chuckled trying to hold back the tears "Oh poor girl" you said not even bothering to turn around "I want you to leave"

"But Y/N let's talk about this!" He grabbed your arm but you pulled away letting out a sigh.

"I guess I'll have to move" you walked to the room where he was just a couple of minutes ago and opened the closet throwing clothes at the bag on the bed.

"Y/N please don't do this" he grabbed the bag and tried to look at you in the eyes but you looked down "i love you"

"Goodbye, James" you took a deep breath trying not to cry and opened the door.

You ran out of the building and got in a taxi, meanwhile Bucky was on the sidewalk trying to catch his breath while the taxi left. Even though the love of your life had just broke your heart you didn't cry, you sucked it up and tried to be as normal as possible.

"Y/N?" Steve said after he opened the door of his apartment looking at you with concern.

"Can i come in?" A small smile appeared on your lips.

"Sure!" He smiled back to you and moved to the side, you walked inside and sat on the couch "Can i get you anything? Water? Tea?"

"Water is fine" you sighed and looked down.

"So what's going on?" Steve sat next to you and handed you the glass of water.

"Uh... i-uh" your heart started to raise "Bucky cheated on me" you said and bursted out crying.

"What?! B-but he would ne-"

"I saw them!" You interrupted him "On my bed! Our bed! I-i... I've always been so sweet and nice to EVERYONE and no one appreciates it" you wiped your face "I'm always the one that's happy but is it worth it?".

"Y/N you have us, you have me" he rubbed your back "when i first saw you i knew that you were special, you save people and everyone appreciates it"

"Can i get the week off?" You sobbed.

"Of course" Steve smiled.

"Thanks" you picked up your bag "I'm going to see my dad"

Balder Odinson was your father, he met your mother in Wakanda and they conceived you. He was a role model to you even if you didn't see him that often, he was the one that gave you the powers after all.

Once you arrived, Thor was waiting for you with a huge smile.
"My beautiful niece!" He smiled and hugged you.
"Hey" you smiled back at him
"What brings you here?" Thor asked as you walked together.

"I came to see my father" you sighed "I kinda missed him"

"I shall take you to him then" he smiled at you.

○○○

"Y/N! My little ray of sunshine!" Your father smiled and kissed your forehead.

"Father!" You giggled and hugged him.

"How is life on earth?"

"It's been good, well i mean... not so good, some stuff has happened" you took a deep breath and looked back up at your father "and it all made me realize that I'm ready to move to Asgard"

"Absolutely not" his said without any hesitation "You belong on earth"

"But I'm your daughter" you argued "Father i belong in Asgard"

"No, you were born on earth and that's where you belong" He cleared his throat "you can't run away just because 'stuff' happens, that's not how your mother raised you!" He said "You belong on earth, healing and helping people"

"What if i don't want to save people?" You mumbled.

"Then you'd be lying" he answered "Your passion is helping everyone around you. Now you're leaving in two days"

"Father i-"

"Let's go for a walk" he cutt you off as he stood up.

○○○

"How's your mother?" Your father asked.

"Still frozen" you said quietly.

"She'll be fine" he said with hope.

Your mother is in a coma and T'Challa thought that the best thing to do was to freeze her until they find a way to heal her. Your healing powers did not helped, you tried countless times to heal her but it was impossible.

It was now time to go back home, you didn't wanted to but your father was right, Bucky is not gonna stop you from being a hero. You are special, Daughter of Balder and Gleti a god and a hero, a savior thay was your mother.

"Goodbye father" you smiled and hugged.

"Goodbye my sunshine" he smiled back at you and waved as you left.

You arrived at the compound and went straight to the room that Tony had for you and collapsed on the bed. You were exhausted and extremely sad, you fell asleep almost instantly.

"Wakie wakie" you heard Tony's voice in the distance.

"Hi" you mumbled and looked up at him.

"So... i suppose there's a reson to why you're here" he sat on the bed while looking at you.

"I know Steve told you, he can't keep a secret" you sat up and rubbed your face "i don't wanna talk about it".

"Well in that case" he stood up and fixed his suit "Go get you some coffee, every time you go to Asgard you come back exhausted"

"I will, thanks" a small smile formed on your lips.

You took a long cold shower to clear your thoughts and everything that was on your mind. 'What's next?' Was the question wandering on your brain. You blaimed yourself for 80% of it 'i can't believe you were so naive' 'i can't believe you fell for everything' you said to yourself constantly. But it wasn't your fault, you gave him nothing but love.
You felt as if he reached into your chest and pulled out your heart and then tore it apart.

"Hey guys" you smiled to your teammates as you walked into the kitchen area.

"Hey! How was Asgard?" Clint asked

"As beautiful as always" you giggled.

"You didn't take Bucky with you?" He kept asking more questions.

"Uh... no" you faked a smile as you down at your coffee.

Before Clint could ask any more questions Bucky walked in the room, you felt his eyes on you but didn't bothered to look back at him.
"Hey Bucky! So you didn't went to Asgard with Y/N" as soon as Clint said that your face changed instantly "Scared of the dad huh?"

"I'm going to read a book on the terrace" you said and walked out of that situation.

You didn't noticed that Bucky tried to go after you but Steve grabbed his arm "What is up with you guys?" Clint looked back at Bucky.
"You have to know when to shut up Clint" Nat said.

"I have to talk to her" Bucky pulled away from Steve's grip and followed you.

You were sitting on a very comfortable chair while sipping on your coffee, taking deep breaths and trying to have happy thoughts. After a couple of minutes you successfully induced yourself into a nice memory, your mother was there. Everything felt better.
Bucky admired you for a while, you looked so peaceful but he knew that it wouldn't last long.

"Don't do this to her" Steve placed his hand on Bucky's shoulder "She's not ready yet. If i was the one getting cheated on, i would kick your ass"

"But she looks so peaceful, I'm sure she-"

"She won't be more peaceful if you tru to explain yourself now" Steve cut him off "Let's go".

"I hate myself" Bucky said to himself and tried to hold back the tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.4K 14
It's been 7 years since you walked away from the love of your life. What happens when you run into him, but there's also another person he didn't exp...
23.4K 519 28
Your life changed in a matter of hours. Everything, except one thing, or three things, Sam, Steve and Bucky. Bucky, your first and only crush. If onl...
1.9K 35 8
Y/N Stark-Rogers is dating Wade Wilson but what happens when Y/N breaks a rule and is forced to break up with him? The story is better than how the d...
439K 7.8K 45
Your classic smut book with a twist When sebastian is in need of a new assitant he hires y/n y/l/n, he needs someone who can keep up with all of his...