Reader X crush One Shots

Par xox-catastrophe

To be honest I have nothing to say here, just go ahead and read these they're good (sike, some are bad;)) hap... Plus

Together. Reader X Crush
Party. Reader X Crush
A Bird. Reader X Crush
Actor!Reader x Director!Crush
Jealously
Perfection
Partners
Travel
Dance
AN
Singer
Popular and victim
Lover
Waiter
New student
Joking around
I rather go with him/her
Lets play
Let's go to a party
Love Of Your Life
Movies
Halloween Decoration
Stealing and loving
Truth or dare?
Haunted house
Date
Sick
Stuck in
Im Over You
Surprise
Cuddles
Let him/her go
(A/N) About your Author!
Thankful
Club
Romeo and Juliet (pt. 1)
Romeo and Juliet (pt.2)
Romeo and Juliet (last part)
Hook up?
Burning love
Pranks
Superstar
Wedding Day
Captured
Insecure
Zombie Apocalypse
Snow day
Christmas
Newspaper
(A/n)
Puns
New Years
Like im gonna lose you boy!crush X Girl!Reader
Supernatural
Robbery
Babysitting
Ex best friend
(A/n)
Prom gone wrong
Abusive
Supernatural pt 2
Fights
Good with bad
Rules
Crushes are horrible
Valentines day
Greasers
Innocent
1952
Who knew
Band
Family Problems
Goodbye. Girl!Reader X Girl!Crush
(A/n) IMPORTANT (READ EVERYTHING)
Worker
Greaser
Greaser (pt 2)
Opposites
Awkwardness
I GOT TAGGED BOI
Feelings
Kik
Kik (pt 2)
The Alley of The Kiss
Dont
Alone
A/N (importnat i guess but still read!)
Superhero
Superhero (pt 2)
Jerk
You are in love
Now
Cheater
Now (pt2)
Yandere
High school lovers (pt 1)
High school lovers (pt 2)
High school lovers (end)
(A/n) REQUESTS
Save
Abusive
Fairy Tail
Forced
Pokémon
Ruler of the underworld
Drawings
Forbidden
All boys. Boy!Crush x Girl!Reader
WWII. Girl! Crush X Girl! Reader
Crazy. Boy!Crush X Reader!Girl
Yandere Sim
(A/n) Can you find yours?
Competitive
Summer camp
Problems
Policy. Girl!Reader X Boy!Crush
Drawing (pt2)
Birthday
Overwatch
Trans Boy!Reader X Girl!Reader
Annoying Girl!Reader X Boy!Crush
I love you
(A/n) im sorry
Seperation (pt 2. All boys school) Girl!Reader x Boy!Crush
All hope
(A/n) why i havent been updating :(
(A/n) Problem...
Special ability
Why? Girl!Reader x Boy!Crush
Run
Black and white
(A/N) really important
(A/N) problem...
Baby its cold outside
Baby its cold outside pt. 2
(A/n) Goodbye

Nightmares

1.3K 26 8
Par xox-catastrophe

(Y/n) = your name
(C/n) = crush name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by: @Sunnio1635

Your husband/wife was at war. He/she has been gone for three years already.

"Please write back (c/n).." you whispered, looking at the letter (c/n) wrote to you. You sat the letter down and got up.

You grabbed your phone, which was charging, and unplugged it. You went to your contacts and called your parent(s).

"Hello?" You heard your mom/dad. "Mom/dad..." you whimpered. "(Y/n)? What's wrong?" She/he asked. You wiped a stray tear that leaked down your cheek. "He/she hasn't wrote in two weeks.. i.." you wanted to cry, but (c/n) told you to not cry for him/her. He/she promised to stay alive, just for you.

"He/she is fine. They still hadn't came up to you right?" Your mom/dad said. "No.. they still hadn't came around the house." You mumbled. "See, there's nothing wrong. (C/n) is fine, he/she is probably really busy." You smiled and wiped your tears away.

"You're right mom/dad. I'll talk to you later. Bye." You hung up once she/he said bye.

You sat down on your couch/sofa and turned on the TV. You watched (fave show), which made your worries disappear.

----

You heard a knock on your door. You yawned and stretched. You looked at your phone to see the time, which was at 12:34 at night.

"Who the hell could be knocking on the door this late?" You stood up and grabbed a knife from the kitchen.

Just in case something happens. You thought. You looked through the peephole and gasped. You dropped the knife to the ground and quickly unlocked and opened the door.

You tackled the person into a hug. (C/n). He/she was back. "I miss you so so so so much!" You cried. He/she dropped his/her luggage and hugged you back. "I miss you too (y/n)." He/she kissed the top of your head. "Why didn't you write back?" You mumbled.

(C/n) pulled himself/herself back and smiled at you. "I was gonna surprise you, but," he/she frowned. "You look so worried. Were.. you crying?" You touched your cheeks and felt dried tears. "I was scared for you, asshole!" You punched (c/n) in the shoulder. He/she chuckled, rubbing his/her shoulder.

"Let's go to sleep. I'm tired." (C/n) said, pulling you into a kiss. You smiled and kissed him/her back, wrapping your arms around his/her neck.

----

"Goodnight (c/n). I love you." You said, turning the light switch off. "I love you too (y/n)." (C/n) said, waiting for you to go to bed. You laid down and turned to (c/n). "Night." You pecked his/her lips. "Goodnight." He/she mumbled and wrapped his/her arm around you, hugging you.

-----

"(C/n)! Careful!" A soldier yelled at (c/n). (C/n) looked around and saw the enemies. They all held their guns towards him/her.

(C/n) was surrounded. He/she dropped his/her gun, and slowly put his/her arms up. "Go down!" They yelled. (C/n) dropped to his/her knees and cried softly.

"Don't kill me please." He/she said. The guy scoffed and said, "fire." The bombs and guns went off.

----

"NO!" (C/n) screamed and sat up. "(C/n)!?" You yelled and sat up with him/her.

(C/n) was panting, sweat rolling down his/her forehead. "Are you okay?" You asked your husband/wife. "Yeah... I am. Just a nightmare, no need to worry about it. Go back to sleep." (C/n) said, wiping his/her sweat with his/her arm. "You don't.. want to talk about it?" You asked, placing your hand on his/her thigh.

(C/n) shook his/her head and laid down. "Okay. Goodnight then." You kissed his/her forehead and laid back down. "Night." (C/n) whispered and slowly and back to sleep.

----

Every night and then, (c/n) would scream and wake up in the middle of the night. He/she didn't tell you why. You assumed it was the war. (C/n) has nightmares about the war. You sat down on your bed and looked through your phone.

You were finding a psychologist for (c/n). "Hey, what are you doing up still? Don't you have work tomorrow?" You heard (c/n) say. You looked up and saw him/had leaning on the doorway. "Yeah, but..." you turned your phone off. "I'm worried about you."

(C/n) tilted his/her head and walked to you. "About?" He/she said, sitting next to you. "Well," you started off with. "You always wake up from your sleep and yell. You're having... nightmares about the war.. aren't you?" You asked, grabbing (c/n)'s hand.

(C/n) sighed, rubbing his/her temples. "No im not. It's nothing serious. Let's go.. to sleep. I'm tired." He/she got up, walking to his/her side. You bit your lip and turned to (c/n). "I want to help you, but.. if you don't tell me what's happening, I won't be able to.." you said. (C/n) ignored you and said, "goodnight."

You knew he/she wouldn't be telling you anything until he/she would feel comfortable about it. "Night." You turned off the light and laid down. You turned away from (c/n), and hugged your pillow.

I'll get it out of you (c/n)... I will. You thought and went to sleep.

----

(C/n) was running through across the field. People were shooting at him/her. He/she ran behind a rock and clutched onto his/her gun.

"I am not gonna die. I am not gonna die. I'll survive. For (y/n). Oh gosh, I haven't wrote to her/him!" (C/n) yelled.

"(C/n)!" He/she heads a familiar voice. A voice he/she loves dearly. He/she turned around, still behind the rock. "NO!" (C/n) yelled, standing up.

The enemy held you. Your hands behind your back. "LET HER/HIM GO!" (C/n) yelled. You were crying. Your eyes and face red. The enemy shook his head and said something in a different language.

"First," he grabbed his rifle and pressed it against your back. You were sobbing, you didn't want to die. "LET HER/HIM GO!" (C/n) yelled, pointing his/her ak-47 at the guy. The guy shook his head and said, "no can do. Boys." Then (c/n) was surrounded by guns, again. "Say goodbye." Then the guy shot behind the back. (C/n) screamed and all guns went off again.

---

"(Y/N)! NO!" (C/n) yelled. He/she stared to the ceiling and cried. "(C/n)." He/she heard your beautiful voice. He/she faced you. You frowned at him/her. (C/n) brought his/her hand to your cheek and caressed it. "You're here.. with me. Not.. dead." He/she cried softly.

You had enough. You sat up, turning the light on. "(C/n).. tell me what's happening. Please, I care for you! I want you happy... not this!" You said, looking at (c/n). He/she covered his/her face and cried. "Oh no..." you hugged (c/n). "Shh.. I'm here. I'm right here." You kissed his/her cheek.

"I thought.. you died. I hate this. I hate this so much!" He/she broke into a sob. "Hey," you uncovered his/her eyes. He/she had red, puffy eyes from crying. You smiled and kissed him/her. "Tell me," you said once you pulled away.

"What was the nightmare about?" You laid your head down on his/bed chest. You heard (c/n) sigh and felt your hair being lifted, your hair behind played by (c/n).

(C/n) was twirling your hair and said, "you were captured by the enemy and you were crying. I.. I heard you and saw you behind held by the guy. He shot you, and then m-me." (C/n) mumbled. "Oh (c/n)." You looked up at him/her.

He/she looked at you, tears streaming down his/her cheeks. "I'm right here. War is over. You're here, I'm here, we're all here. I'm alive and so are you," you sat up. (C/n) looked at you and smiled weakly.

"I know. It's just.. war." He/she mumbled. You smiled, kissing his/bed cheek. "Tomorrow, you're going to the psychologist. You're talking to him or her. Alright?" (C/n) nodded. "Now," you turned the lights off. "Go to sleep." You said.

"Okay. I love you, all lot." (C/n) said. "I love you even more." You said, wrapping your arm around (c/n).

----

(C/n) has been getting much more sleep and hasn't been waking up in the middle of the night. The pills he/she was taking was helping him/her all lot. "I'm not taking them tonight." (C/n) told you.

"You sure?" You looked up from your phone. He/she nodded and laid down. "Okay, if anything happen, I'm right besides you. Okay?" "Okay."

---

(C/n) was lying down on a towel, sand surrounding him/her. He/she has sunglasses on and looked at the ocean.

There you were, playing with a little girl inside the water. He/she smiled at the both of you. "Daddy/mommy! Look at what mommy/daddy has!" The little girl said.

(C/n) pulled off his/her sunglasses and looked at you. "Show him/her!" The little girl giggled. You smiled at her and uncovered your hand. There was a starfish.

"Isn't it beautiful daddy/mommy!" The little girl said to (c/n). "If sure is sweetie." (C/n) pulled the little girl onto his/her lap. She giggled and poked (c/n)'s cheek. "I'll be back." You said, walking back for the ocean, placing the starfish into the water.

You came back and sat next to (c/n). "I love you." You said to (c/n). "I love you too." (C/n) said, kissing you. "Ew!" The little girl exclaimed.

----

(C/n) was smiling, poking his/her pancakes. "You're smiling. Had a wonderful dream?" You said, sitting across from (c/n). "I want a family." He/she blurted out. You grinned. "Hold on." You got up and walked to the room. (C/n) titled his/her head and waited.

There you came with a stick/papers.

If you're a girl with a guy (same for guys, if you're crush is girl, she's pregnant)

You/she handed the pregnancy stick to (c/n)/you. He/you gasped. "You're.. pregnant!" You/she nodded. "Yes! You're gonna be a dad!" You/she hugged (c/n)/you. "Yes!" He/you yelled. He/you kissed you/her all over your/her face. "My dream is coming to true!" (C/n)/you yelled. You/she laughed and kissed him/you.

If you're boy/girl with a girl/boy (basically gay here):

You handed the papers to him/her. "What's this?" (C/n) asked. "Look through it." You smiled, leaning over the chair. (C/n) read the first page and gasped. "We're.. having a child!? You're adopting!" You nodded. "Yes! So I surprised you. The child we're adopting is four years old, her name is (girl name)." You grinned. "I love you!" (C/n) grabbed you and kissed you multiple times. "My dream is coming true!"

Months/days later, you had your child. You lived happily with (c/n), and (girl name). "I'm glad you survived the war." You said, kissing (c/n). "I know. I'm glad too." He/she kissed.

A/n: I honestly don't want to go to school today or tomorrow or the rest of my life ugh! Anyways have a wonderful day/night, unlike me, bye!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

45.1K 1.1K 28
Hello. This is my first X Reader ever so be a bit easy on me alright. Anyway in this story, you become the center of attention for all the vampires a...
3.3K 179 45
The Cuphead Show Cuphead X Fem Raptor🦖 Reader Oneshots This is the sequal to the first one Requests are open on the first page ladies! 😘❤🖤🤍 I ac...
18.2K 233 27
¡Work in progress! -Lemons (obviously 😌) -Some abuse -bad grammar?...maybe? -Dabi:24 Y/N:22 - All genders y/ns I take requests. ⚠️I DO NOT OWN MHA...
61.7K 686 11
Hey, all! I'm back but with Sonic the Hedehog lemon. I thought of doing this just for fun or incase I'm bored. You all can request me whatever you li...