SANDHIR DARK FF : HIS INNOCEN...

Av aashifictions

Randhir Singh Shekhawat, an embodiment of a play. Sanyukta Agarwal, an epitome of innocence. Poles apart righ... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
epilogue
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
important note
Part 13
PART 14
Part 15
parts are becoming private
His Pain
His Savior
SHOUT OUT
I Am Yours Only
His Insecurities
His Guilt
Do We Have SomeHope?
Anything Serious?
Fear of loosing her
Surprise!
Truth out!
Evil Trap
I will be back
New Boss
That was fun!
Daddy loves your mumma
Leave me bastard!
Let's part our way!
Who are you?
I am confused
Some wounds can't be healed
Abortion
Baby : Opporutnity or blessing?
Notorious Kid
Decision
Parents
Dad On Duty
THE MIRACLES OF MOTHER'S LOVE
A New Life
Epilogue
Need Urgent Help

His Love Confession

9.1K 441 75
Av aashifictions

Hello people! Thank you so much for your encouraging votes and interest in the story I will stop updating it and you very well know how to tell me that you love my work.

sanyukta (with closed eyes): I love you randhir

randhir: I love you too sanyukta

sanyukta smiled and hugged him tightly whereas randhir was too lost in the moment but when he registered his words...his eyes got widened in shock. What did he just said? He loves her...but how can it be possible? He never believes in all this right? But wasn't it was obvious for him to fall in love with her? She is a beautiful girl with the most beautiful heart. She has given her five years to him. She was with him in his every need and want. She loves him like a loving girlfriend...she look after him like a caring mother...she knows him like an understanding friend. Even today when he is not able to show his face to anyone she is with him like a true companion. He remembered how he felt when he heard her accident news. It was like someone has stabbed his heart. During the whole way from their home to the hospital he just prayed to god that he can take his life away but she should be safe..his wife..his sanyukta..he hugged her more tightly crushing her under his arms. Sanyukta hissed in pain feeling his tight grip.

Randhir (instantly leaving her) sorry sanyu...dikhao mujhe kaha lagi hai?

Sanyukta (pecking his lips): let me get well once then I will show you everything properly 

She passed him a naughty grin. Randhir widened his eyes but then looked down to hide his blush. Sanyukta laughed out loud seeing her cute hubby and then pecked his cheeks.

Randhir (controlling his blush): now enough is enough..first finish your soup then you have to take rest also. I want my jaan to get well soon. I don't like seeing you like this. 

Sanyukta (caressing his cheeks): awww mera baby...don't worry I will get fine soon (she pecked his lips)

Randhir started feeding her soup whereas she was busy in her blabbering. She was pouting cutely due to the tasteless soup trying to melt him. But randhir being a stubborn didn't listen to her pleadings. After finishing the soup he gave her medicines and then made her lye down. He sat beside her and started caressing her hair.

Randhir (hesitantly): sanyu may I ask you one thing? Why didn't you listen to your parents today? you could have go with them when were ready to take your responsibility.

Sanyukta: itne saalo me bas itna hi jana hai aapne mujhe? Randhir mere ghar se meri doli uthi thi aur agar ab mai is ghar se jaungi toh apni arthi (bier) par jaungi..you know when I was about to hit with that car I just thought that was the last moment of my life and I will never be able to see you again...maine aaj mom ko bhi yahi bola tha and aaj jab vo car aayi toh socha lo hogya aaj mera full and final..lagta hai aaj hi meri arthi uth jayegi (she chuckles lightly but soon it died down when she was hardly pulled by randhir)

Randhr (glaring her): why don't you think once before speaking? How many times I have told you not to speak of death? (he roared)agar tumhe kuch hogya na sanyu mai sab khatam karduna...I will set the whole world on fire...(hugging her): no one can take away you from me..mai kisi tumhe mujhse cheene nahi dunga...nahi tumhare parents ko and na tumhare god ko....you remember udd din temple me pandit ji ne hume savitri aur satyawan ki story sunayi thi...in our case I will be your savitri..i will even fight with god for you..bolunga ya to meri sanyu ko mujhe deke jao varna mujhe bhi saath me lejao...

Sanyukta eyes became moist after hearing his honest yet cute confession. Who would have thought that her arrogant and rude husband could be this protective for her? She must have done something good in her past that she has got randhir as her husband.

Randhir: (wiping his tears) its late...now you should sleep. And if you need anything then just tell me okay

Dil de diya hai, jaan tumhe denge

Dagga nahi karenge sanam

Sanyukta nodded her head and slept. randhir sat by her side and kept caressing her hair. He was looking at her innocent face and felt blessed to have her as his wife. He knew that finally he has loose his heart to this beautiful woman. How much he tries to deny his feelings but deep inside he knew that she has managed to create a space in his heart.

Dil de diya hai, jaan tumhe denge

Daga nahi karenge sanam

Ho..rab di kasam yara rab di kasam

He bends down to peck her forehead and then covered her with the quilt. He was about to got down of the bed when she held his one hand and kept it near her chest. He smiled looking at her and pecked her knuckles and then untangles their palms.

ruk zindagi ne mod lia aesa

humne socha nahi tha kabhi aesa

aata nahi yakin kya se kya hogya

kiss tarah mai tumse bewaga hogya

insaaf kardo mujhe maaf kardo

itna hi kardo karam

dil dediya hai jaan tumhe denge

daga nahi karenge sanam

ho rab di kasam yara rab di kasam

His eyes fell on the big photoframe adorning half side of one their wall. It was their Paris trip picture, when he has organized a surprise date for her in an open garden when they went for their honeymoon. He caressed her face and a smile crept on his face remembering their beautiful moments in Paris. It was the time when sanyukta has given her complete self to him. She has become his in complete senses.

Awaaregee me ban gaya deewana

Maine kyu sadhgi ko nahi jana

Chahat yahi hai ke iss kadar pyar du

Kadmo me tere mai do jahan vaar du

He went towards the cupboard and started taking out his nightwears when his gaze fell on the jewelery box kept near her saris. He took out that box and then opened it to find gold anklets in it. He remembered it was their first marriag anniversary given to her by him. That day she kept waiting for him to come home so that they could spend some quality time together but he was to busy in fulfilling his wild desires with one of the girl. The next day he just made an excuse of some important meeting and gifts her anklets and sanyukta being an innocent soul belived his lies.

Chain mera lelo khushi meri lelo

Dedo mujhe dedo sare gam

Dil de diya hai jaan tumhe denge

Daga nahi karenge sanam

Ho rab di kasam yara rab di kasam

Randhir took out those anklets remembered how he shouted on her once when she was roaming around the house by wearing those anklets and he was busy in some work. He was getting distracted by the melodious sounds of those anklets. He was trying hard to find a solution to his problem but unable to do he vant out his anger on that poor soul. That was the last day she ever weared those anklets again. He took out those anklets and went towards the bed. He bend down and tied those anklets in her feet. He lowered his face and kissed the tips of her fingers. Tears made their way through eyes remembering his every wrong deed whereas guilt made its way in his heart.

Mere aksh keh rahe meri kahani

Inhe samjho na tum sirf pani

Mere aksh keh rahe meri kahani

Inhe samjho na tum sirf pani

ro ro ke ansu ke daag dhul jayenge

inme wafa ke rang aaj khul jayenge

Randhir (keeping his tear sticken face near her feet): I am sorry sanyukta. I know what I did is unforgable. Maine sirf tumhare pyar ka use nahi kia but tumhare trust ko bhi toda hai...tumne humesha mera saath dia...humesha mujhe samjha..meri har choti badi galti par tumne mujhe maaf kia...mai kitna galat tha sanyu (he whispered) but tumne fir bhi mujhe apni jaan se zada pyaar kia hai..aaj jab sab mera mazak bana rhe hai...sab mere agaist hai toh sirf ek tum hi ho jo meri shield banke mere samne khadi ho..but now enough is enough...its always you who has fight for me...for us..for our love but now I will prove it to you that how much I love you...I will tell the whole world that we are one...tumhe jitna rona tha..jitna suffer karna tha tumne karlia sanyu...ab mai tumhari life ko khushiyon se bhar dunga...there will be only love and happiness in your life...I promise.

pass tum rahoge dur ab na hoge

karunga na tumhe sitam

dil de diya hai jaan tumhe denge

daga nahi karenge sanam

ho rab di kasam yara rab di kasam

So here comes another part to an end.

Don't forget to hit like and comment.

Ifyou want me to increase the length of my update then you too should work on thelength of your comment.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
466K 17.1K 17
Ahmed bhai please! I'm begging you don't marry her. She's no good, she'll destroy you and our family. Please listen to me." Sahaan begs in front of h...
189K 6.8K 43
"I'm not your personal doctor. And why the hell you want me to bandage your forhead when you have long list of girls to do it for you." I said glarin...
828K 38.3K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...