Help Me

By b00kster

Riley Thompson has always been the quiet girl in the corner. The girl who never talks to anyone. The girl who... More

Chapter 1: New Girl
Chapter 2: My Little Mate
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Good Luck
Chapter 5: Promise
Chapter 6: Bodyguard
Chapter 7: Jealousy
Chapter 8: Stalker
Chapter 9: Hell's Angels
Chapter 10: Bathroom Problems
Chapter 11: Club
Chapter 12: Paul Macintosh
Chapter 13: More Gangsters
Chapter 14: The Hideout
Chapter 15: Moose and Panda
Chapter 16: Where is She?
Chapter 17: Riley, Lucy and Jared
Chapter 18: Riley is Back
Chapter 19: The New Riley
Chapter 20: The Wolf
Chapter 21: Inviting Her Over
Chapter 22: What Did He Say?
Chapter 23: Dinner
Chapter 24: Shopping Time!
Chapter 26: Date
Chapter 27: Bridget
Chapter 28: Cousin?
Chapter 29: Dinner Gone Wrong
Chapter 30: Search Cut Short
Chapter 31: The Meeting
Chapter 32: Rouge Attack
Chapter 33: Lost
Chapter 34: Sleepover
Repost of Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Mall Attack
Chapter 36: Confessions
Chapter 37: Nathan's Mate
Chapter 38: 'Good' to See You
Chapter 39: Torture
Chapter 40: Preparations for War
Chapter 41: I'm Coming
Chapter 42: Rescue
Chapter 43: Bye Bye Ben
Chapter 44: Mom!
Chapter 45: I Love You
Chapter 46: Answers
Chapter 47: Couple Problems
Chapter 48: Jaimie's Girlfriend
Chapter 49: Jaimie the Double Agent
Chapter 50: New Family
Chapter 51: Finally Mated
Chapter 52: The Sequel

Chapter 25: Aliens Eat McDonalds

110K 3.1K 2K
By b00kster

Riley's POV

I have no idea why, but I woke up at 1 in the morning. I had only got 3 hours of sleep. I tried falling asleep again but failing miserably.

Finally, I decided to go get something to eat, just for the fun of it.

I trudged down the narrow hallway quietly and went to the kitchen. I picked an apple off the fruit basket and bit into it.

"Hey."

I spun around quickly. Jaimie stood in the doorway half naked. His blonde hair was tousled showing that he had just got out of bed. Everything about him screamed tired. Everything except his eyes. They were alert and wide.

"What's up? Can't sleep?" I asked as I took a bite of the apple.

"Yeah."

"Wanna go for a walk?" I asked.

"Sure, let me go change out if this."

I went to my room to change. I picked out some yoga pants and a loose shirt. I threw on the first hoodie I touched and shoved my gun in the pocket. I quickly threw my eaten apple into the garbage can and went to the big room.

I spotted Jaimie waiting near the door that lead upstairs. I jogged to him and we went up the steps together. We stepped out into the open air and I took in a deep breath.

"Got your gun?" Jaimie asked quietly like he didn't want to disturb the peacefulness.

"Yeah, you?"

He patted his pocket and we strolled into the forest. We didn't say anything. There wasn't much to say anyways.

When we were deep into the forest, we heard a twig snap. We froze.

"Did you hear that?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah."

Jaimie slowly slid his hand into his pocket and I did the same.

We were walking slowly now. Cautious of what was following close behind.

Another twig snapped and Jaimie spun around, took out his gun and began firing into the darkness.

He paused and waited. Nothing moved.

Then there was a soft whimper.

I looked at Jaimie before taking out my own gun. It was heavy in my hand but I managed to hold it up like Spencer taught me.

Jaimie quietly told me to wait as he went to check what it was. I did as he said and waited.

"Riley, come here."

I crept to where Jaimie was and gasped. There was a man who was sitting on the ground. He held his side where there was blood oozing out. He smelt horrible like he has never had a shower in his life.

"Who are you?" I asked holding my gun up.

The guy looked up. "Who are you?" He asked me. "Is that gun filled with silver bullets? My wound hurts more than usual and I'm not healing as fast."

"Don't answer my question with a question." I snapped.

"Both of you don't smell like werewolves. So you are hunters? No. You can't be. I would already be dead." He mumbled.

"What are you talking about?" Jaimie asked. "Are you a werewolf?"

"Do you think a human can do this?" A low rumbling sound echoed around us.

"Don't werewolves travel together?" Jaimie asked his face scrunched in confusion.

"Yes, but I am a rouge. A lone wolf. I was actually sent here to look for the Alpha's son's mate." The rouge said. "I am supposed to find out who she is and tell my alpha so we can capture her and make their pack weak."

"Oh. Okay." I said, wondering why he'd tell us his alpha's plan.

"I guess you are friendly enough to make me let you go." Jaimie said. "You better shift and get out of here fast. I'm gonna give you ten seconds before I start shooting at you."

The guy wasted no time in shifting and running away.

"So there's a pack close by and the alpha of that pack has a son or sons. That rouge has a king rouge that wants to capture the princess so that the pack would do anything just to get her back." Jaimie said. "We have to wake everyone up now. We need to be prepared just in case some werewolves come to us and chew us up because they think we stole their precious she wolf."

I rolled my eyes. What is happening in that brain of his?

•••

There were grumbles and grunts echoing around the big room. As the tired people took their seats, Jaimie and I stood on stage with a microphone in hand.

Some people were dozing off in their chair and some were sleeping on others.

"Hello." I quietly spoke into the mic. "Hello," I tried again.

Jaimie took the mic from me. "Let me do it."

Then he brought the mic to his lips and shouted until you could hear the static, "Wake up people! This is no time for sleeping! Werewolves are coming to kill us if we don't kill them first! They think we stole their princess she wolf thing so they are now headed in our direction! There are aliens from Mars I saw them with my own eyes! They were eating McDonalds and drinking Root Beer! I saw them kidnap a tree and fly to the moon! Then I saw a cow jump over the moon!"

Some people jumped off their chair and got out their gun, cocking it. But they dropped it when they heard what Jaimie had said after the werewolf parts. Some people jolted awake and are staring wide eyed at Jaimie in confusion. Some people just stared at us like we were crazy.

"Give me that." I snatched the microphone out of Jaimie's hand.

"Guys, calm down. It's just Jaimie and his over active imagination again." I said into the mic. Some people sighed in relief while there were others who slumped into their chair and sat up straight, knowing that we called a meeting for a reason.

"So Jaimie and I went for a walk. Then we shot a werewolf but didn't kill it. It was one of those lone wolf types. It told us that there is an pack of them that are looking for the alpha's son's mate. They are going to capture her and make the pack get her. They probably will do a little damage to her."

I let them take in the information I had just shared and then there were outbursts.

"What will happen to us?"

"Will the werewolves come to us?"

"Why do we need to know this?"

"I saw the spoon and the fork run together!"

Oh, wait, that was Jaimie.

"If the werewolves come to us, then we push them away. The shoot whatever wolf that comes near our territory. I don't know if werewolves can have human soul mates, but if the mate is anyone of the girls here, we will fight to get her back." I have never done a speech in front of a whole lot of people, but the words just kept coming.

"Yay!" Jaimie screamed beside me. That triggered the whole room to suddenly e filled with applauses and shouts.

Ben stepped up the stage and took the mic from me. "I want all members to carry guns with silver bullets. Carry extras too. Any questions? No, okay, dismissed."

I stifled a yawn and went straight to bed. This time, I didn't wake up randomly.

-

•••Monday morning•••

Ashton's POV

I went into the kitchen and sat on one of the dining chairs. Nathan occupied the one next to me. He looked really tired.

"You okay?" I asked not really concerned at all.

"Yeah. Dad was teaching me all night."

Oh yeah, Nathan's father is the beta of the pack. Nathan was to take over the beta title once Brandon turns 18, which was very soon and he hasn't found his mate yet.

"You know, sometimes, I wonder how she looks like..." I looked at Nathan with a smile playing on my lips.

"She'll be beautiful. More than you would ever expect. You would never want to be separated from her. And if you do get separated, you'd be worrying if she is safe." I said as I thought of Riley.

Nathan chuckled, "Come on Romeo, let's go see your Juliet."

I snatched an apple and sprinted to the car.

•••

I did not glance at any of the female species as I traveled through the halls. Nathan, on the other hand, was winking and grinning at any girl he laid his eyes on. Of course, their reaction to a good looking boy is to blush.

I saw Riley and Lucy talking at her locker and headed towards them.

"Hey Riley," I said giving her my best smile.

She returned the gesture. "Hey Ashton."

"Hey," Nathan greeted.

"Hey Nate." Riley said as though she had just noticed him standing there. "This is my friend, Lucy. Lucy this is Nathan."

Lucy shot Nathan a smirk. "Hey."

Nate returned her smirk with a flirty one. "Hey yourself." He said checking her out.

'Is she your mate?' I asked him through mind link.

'Nope, but she is h-o-t!' He replied.

"I'll see you later Riley." Lucy said then she turned to Nathan. "Nice meeting you Nathan." She walked off to her class.

Nathan clapped me on the back. "See you in class."

I nodded.

Once he left, Riley began fidgeting.

"You okay, Riley?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah. I think I should get to class as well."

She made her move to leave but my arm shot out and trapped her. Her eyes snapped to mine in shock and she leaned against the lockers with her eyebrows cutely knitted, her head tilted to the side.

I slowly took a step closer to her and I heard her breath hitch, obviously noticing my movement. I slowly leaned my head down to her level, waiting for her to push me away.

-

Riley's POV

He came closer, his eyes flickering to my slightly parted lips then back to my eyes. My breath became shallower as I watch him lean closer until our faces were about an inch apart.

His hands had moved to my neck so they were tilting my head towards him.

I bit my lip, nervous. His eyes immediately snapped to them as he tugged my lip free from my teeth.

My heart pounded loudly against my ribcage, I was certain that he could hear. His eyes were unnaturally dark as they scanned my face.

Our lips were barely touching before he closed the gap. He smashed his lips onto mine and sparks flew.

I responded immediately, my hands shot up and buried themselves into his hair. The kiss was sweet and gentle. My lips gently molding into his soft ones. I played with the hair at the nape of his neck, tugging on it to bring him closer to me. I hope I'm not too bad of a kisser.

It had to be the best kiss of my life. But then again, I have never been kissed.

When we separated and I was smiling uncontrollably. All that was passing through my mind was, "I just had my amazing first kiss. I just had my amazing first kiss. I just had my amazing first kiss."

"Wow." I breathed out.

He chuckled and I blushed brightly. He must have kissed tons of girls to be that good. He must be used to all these awestruck faces. No one can resist the looks of a boy with blue eyes.

He leaned in again, to steal another kiss, but the bell rang. I snapped out of my trance.

That was the late bell.

I ducked under Ashton's arms and ran as fast as I could to my class.

The door slammed against the wall loudly and Mr. Lopez gave me a stern look that I have never received.

I lowered my head and hurried to my seat, mumbling an apology along the way. When Mr. Lopez began talking again, the boys began talking to me.

"Where were you?"

"My locker."

"What were you doing?"

"Talking to Ashton."

"Why are you out of breath?"

"From running to class, stupid."

The classroom door opened again. All our eyes went to the boy standing there. Ashton had a smug smile on his face as he came in. He ignored the death glare thrown by Mr. Lopez because he had interrupted his talk again.

His eyes found mine and he flashed me his pearly whites, making my face flame up. I had to look away so he wouldn't see it, but I think he already did.

Curious glances were thrown my way. The boys had their eyes narrowed in suspicion as they flickered from me to Ashton.

I couldn't concentrate through the first few classes. My mind was clouded with images of kissing Ashton. But the images kept coming and I found myself touching my lips.

When the bell rang, dismissing us for lunch, I took my time packing my things.

"See you at the canteen." Jaimie said as he and Jared walked past me.

I swung my bag over my shoulder and went out.

"Took you long enough." My head whipped to the side and saw Ashton leaning against the wall.

"You didn't have to wait." I said smiling at him.

"What if I wasn't waiting for you?"

My heart sank and I frowned. "Oh." Was all I could say. I turned on my heel and walked away from him.

I heard his footsteps come after me. "Riley, I'm just kidding, I really was waiting for you." He slung his arm around my shoulders and kissed the side of my head.

"Why would you wait for me?"

"Because I was trying to get the courage to ask you out... Unless, of course, you're too busy..." He trailed off and I grinned. I pretended to think over the question just because I liked seeing him squirm uncomfortably under my gaze.

Sadistic, I know.

I finally gave him my answer. "Sure, I'd love to."

He shot me a lopsided grin that made my heart stutter. "Great! How about Tuesday night?"

"Sure."

I tossed my books into my locker and snatched up my lunch. Then we headed to the cafeteria.

Ashton sat closely by my side and it did not go unnoticed by anyone around the table. Actually, it didn't go unnoticed by the whole cafeteria.

The cafeteria became dead silent, even the lunch ladies stopped cooking and serving.

Are the lunch ladies also into high school gossip?

Apparently so, because everyone broke into whispers even some of the lunch ladies took out their phone and began texting.

People occasionally shot us looks and snapped pictures - for some reason I don't know why.

Then my phone vibrated. I took it out of my pocket and my jaw dropped. The photos were sent to everyone in school, and possibly people outside of school.

"Riley," Lucy said from beside me. "Could you go to the bathroom with me?"

She didn't wait for my answer before her claws were latched onto my arm and she was dragging me away. As I passed tables, I was shot with glares and whispers.

Lucy shoved me into a bathroom and did a quick check to see that there weren't any girls that could over hear us talking. She then locked the door and faced me with an expectant look.

"What is going on-"

"Shh!!" Lucy hissed. She pointed to the bottom of the bathroom door. There were shadows coming from the other side, either someone was trying to eavesdrop or needed to go to the bathroom.

Lucy whipped out her phone and began typing rapidly.

When she was done, she showed me what she typed.

Why was Ashton sitting so close to you?
-L

I typed a reply quickly.

He asked me on a date and I said yes.
-R

Lucy's eyes widened and she took a longer time reading it. I think she was reading it over and over again.

If we didn't have to be quiet, I think she'd be jumping up and down, screaming her head off.

When is it?
-L

Tomorrow night.
-R

Well, he sure doesn't waste time. I call doing your makeup and hair and clothes.
-L

I rolled my eyes and Lucy smirked. She typed something onto her phone again.

Just be careful. There are other girls who would want Ashton's attention and would do anything for it. Watch your back.
-L

You make it sound like my life is on the line. Like they'd kill me just to be with Ashton.
-R

Judging by the glares most of them were shooting you, they would. Believe me, I've been there. I had to kill some girls just to make sure none of them touched my Dennis.
-L

You're joking... right?
-R

By looking at her expression, I don't think she was kidding.

Lucy went to the door and yanked it open. Two girls fell over and onto her feet.

Lucy looked at me with a smug smile as if to say: See, I told you there were eavesdroppers.

I stepped over the glaring girls and went back to the cafeteria. Lucy caught up to me after flipping the gossip girls the middle finger.

Lucy threw the cafeteria door open and stepped in like she owned the place. She confidently walked to our table with me trailing behind.

Lucy and I sat down and the boys turned their curious gaze on her. She did some hand signals - a code that we made up when we were bored - telling them what we talked about.

When she put her hands down, Cole raised his eyebrows at me for confirmation. I nodded and Cole narrowed his eyes at Ashton who had been looking at Brandon with a concentrated look on his face. He looked like he was talking to him.

The air was tense until Jaimie decided it was fun to cough dramatically. He heaved and gagged and pounded his hand on his chest before clearing his throat and sitting up straight. Jared scowled at him as if to say, was that necessary?

But it did make everyone start talking. "So you asked Riley on a date?" Jared casually brought up. I clenched my jaw as I noticed a few heads turn in our direction.

"Yup." Ashton popped the 'p'. Now everyone surrounding our table was listening.

I was highly aware of the glares and sneers directed to me. Sarah must have either seen my discomfort or she was uncomfortable with all the attention.

"What are you all looking at?" She snapped. "Go back to your pathetic human lives will you? And don't pry into other people's lives."

Sarah could be very intimidating when she wanted. Her icy blue eyes could freeze you on the spot. She's the type of girl that can be strong and independent. She looked innocent but gave off the aura that if you mess with her, she can break your neck like a twig.

"Where will you be taking Riley?" Cole asked.

"That's a secret."

"It better not be near your house. I want to get back one person. Not two people."

I gasped and threw a mini carrot at Cole's forehead. It bounced off harmlessly.

"When are you taking her?"

"Tuesday night."

"You mean tomorrow night?"

Ashton nodded.

Cole then looked at me. "Does Spencer know?" The populars exchanged looks when they heard my brother's name.

I mentally cursed myself for forgetting. "Uh... not yet."

"That means the date will have to wait until Spencer lets you go." Cole said. "You know how upset he will be."

"Don't worry, I'll deal with him. He won't be able to resist bribery." Jaimie said showing off some money.

•••

A knock on my door snapped me out of my daydreaming state.

"Come in."

Jaimie's head popped in.

I quickly sat up. "How did it go?"

Jaimie closed the door behind him and stared at his feet like it was the most interesting thing he'd ever seen.

I sighed in disappointment. "He didn't take the money right?"

Jaimie shook his head. "He said that he would never accept stolen money and he wouldn't want you going on a date with someone he doesn't know well."

"It's okay, thanks Jaimie."

Jaimie slipped out of my room and I flopped back onto my bed with a groan.

I took my phone out and went to messages. I clicked on Ashton's name and began texting him.

Riles the Panda:

My brother won't let me go. Jaimie's bribing didn't work. Sorry.

Ashton the Awesome:

It's okay. See you tomorrow?

Riles the Panda:

Yeah. See you.

I turned my phone off and went out of my room. I walked down the hallway and found Spencer.

"Hey Spencer." I cooed sweetly.

"Not happening."

My lips formed a thin line and I crossed my arms over my chest. "Why not?"

"The last time you were going on that family dinner, you said you were just friends."

"That was the last time." I pointed out. "When I didn't have feelings for him."

"But you told me you liked him a lot." Lucy said coming out of her room confused.

"You aren't helping my situation Lucy." I hissed at her.

"Oh, is this the date thing?"

"Yes," I seethed.

"Sorry. I'll go away now." She mumbled.

I glared at her as she scrambled away.

Spencer shook his head ready to leave. "Riley, if you want me to let you go, I have to meet him. And approve him."

"Don't worry brother dear. He will be on his best behavior." I skipped away.

I took my phone out and texted Ashton.

Riles the Panda:

Great news! I can go on the date if you meet my brother and survive it. And you need to get approved of course.

My phone rang not long after. I didn't check the ID as I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Riley." A deep voice said.

I brought the phone away from my face and looked at the ID.

I brought it back to my ear and chirped, "Hey Ashton."

"So when is this meeting?"

Did Ashton sound nervous?

"Um... Let me ask Spence."

I walked to my room door and opened it. I made a beeline to Spencer's room. I banged on the door.

The door swung open and I accidentally banged my hand on Spencer's chest. He raised his brows.
"Hey Spencer." I said clutching my phone to my chest and doing a small wave.

"Yes?"

"When is the meeting?"

"I thought he was coming now? You know, because you are going on your date tomorrow."

I spoke quietly into my phone. "Ashton, come right now. Spencer wants to meet you right now."

"What?" Ashton exclaimed. "Why now?"

"Unless we aren't going on a date tomorrow, you have to come now." I said and quickly told him my address and hung up.

"Spencer, he is coming right now."

We headed up the stairs to the living room, where we waited. Soon, there was a knock on the door. I cast Spencer a nervous look before I went to answer it.

I opened the front door and was immediately greeted with Ashton's nervous face.

"Hey, Spencer is waiting for us in the living room." I opened the door wider for him to step in.

"So what do I need to know about Spencer?" Ashton mumbled behind me.

"Don't upset him. Don't bring up any of my parents because he is very sensitive I that subject. Don't ask too many questions. Answer any question he asks you. Just like any kind of talk where the boy talks to the girl's father." I said.

Ashton nodded and we entered the living room.

We took the love seat across from Spencer who had no expression on his face.

I began playing with my fingers and avoided any eye contact.

"Nice to meet you again Ashton. The last time we met, I didn't have much time to talk to you."

Ashton nodded stiffly. I crossed my fingers praying to whoever was up there.

"So you are talking my little sister on a date tomorrow?" Spencer asked - although it sounded more like a statement.

"Yes... sir."

I almost burst out laughing. Spencer has never been called sir. It sounded so weird.

I coughed to cover my laugh. Unfortunately, I didn't cover it well enough because Ashton shot me a glare. I flicked my gaze to Spencer and saw an amused smile on his face.

I hope his resolve was weakening.

"Where are you taking her?" Spencer asked, continuing his interrogation.

"That is a secret. And no, we are not gonna go anywhere near my house. She will come back only one person. No extra people."

I blushed. I guess Ashton said the right thing. Spencer had a look in his eye that said that he wanted to believe him but was unsure.

"You won't hurt her right?" Spencer asked with narrowed eyes. "If you do, I'll get the boys and we will hunt you down with guns."

"I wouldn't dream of hurting her, sir." Ashton said with a determined look on his face.

I bit my lip to keep myself from smiling, a warm and fuzzy feeling blooming from deep within me. That sounded like a promise that he will never break up with me. That is if we do start dating.

"Riley?" Spencer called.

"Yes?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Can you go out for a while? Go talk to someone or something. I want to talk to Ashton in private."

By talking, he means threatening.

I stood up and gave Ashton a pitiful look.

Good luck, I mouthed.

I walked out of the house. I sat on the front porch steps, my dark hair blowing across my face.

I inhaled the scent of nature and began to relax.

I looked up into the darkening sky. The stars were coming out and I saw the drinking gourd pointing to the north.

I stayed outside for a few more minutes until I went into the house.

I walked into the living room and saw Ashton's face looked like he'd seen a ghost. My eyes instantly locked with Spencer's and I narrowed my eyes in accusation.

Spencer held up his hands and stood up. He walked to me and before he walked past me completely, he bent down to my ear just to whisper, "I'll let you go on that date."

I smiled as Spencer went downstairs to his room. I cautiously approached Ashton and sat on the coffee table in front of him.

"Was the talk that terrifying?" I mused.

"You have no idea." Ashton said shaking his head slightly.

I grinned. "At least I can go on that date now. Spencer approved."

"Thank goodness!" Ashton cried out in exhaustion. "I was about to pass out at any moment."

"Why? You are big and strong, probably bigger than Spencer. Why would you be afraid of him?"

"The way he was looking at me could turn me into stone. It was like he could murder me with his eyes if he tried hard enough."

The corner of my lips quirked up. "I never knew Moose could be so terrifying."

"Moose?"

"Yeah. That's my nickname for him when I was younger."

"What about your dad? Are you guys okay now?" Ashton asked suddenly bringing him up. His hands clenched into a fist.

"I will tell you about my other relatives when the time comes. Let's just say that my dad and I are never gonna be on good terms ever again." I said scowling.

I walked him to the door and he turned around.

"So I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Of course."

I went on my tiptoes and pecked his lips lightly. I began pulling away when Ashton wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He pressed his lips firmly against mine. I gasped, surprised but quickly recovered.

My hands tangled themselves in his silky hair. I played with it, tugging and combing. He groaned and began kissing me fiercely.

This kiss was not like our first one. This was not sweet and gentle. It was fierce and desperate.

Someone cleared their throat behind us, causing us to quickly separate. I jumped away from Ashton but his arms were locked around my waist, preventing me from going far.

Dennis stood behind us with a frown on his face. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think they are doing, Dennis?" Lucy asked coming up from behind. "They are kissing each other goodnight."

"Well it's a pretty long kiss goodnight if you ask me." Dennis grumbled.

"It's not like you don't give Lucy long kisses goodnight, Dennis." I said.

"That's different." Dennis muttered.

"Oh yeah, there was this guy in school today. His name is Nathan." Lucy said looking at me with an evil glint in her eyes.

Dennis's attention was caught. "What about him?"

Lucy twirled a lock of brown hair between her fingers. "He was a really cute guy. He had this messy mop of brown hair and this chocolaty brown eyes. He is so nice, he kept me company for the whole day."

Dennis's eyes was filled with anger and jealousy. "Did he do anything to you?"

"He was really flirtatious."

"Well, you can't go near him again. You are my girlfriend. No boy can flirt with you except for me." Dennis said scowling.

"I think you need to blow off some steam. Let's go downstairs." Lucy said taking Dennis's hand in hers. She lead him downstairs before sending me a wink.

I turned around in Ashton's arms and grinned up at him.

"Nice roommates." He commented.

"Yeah. They are family."

"See you tomorrow." Ashton said quickly kissing me and untangled himself away from me.

I waited until his car was out of sight. I closed the door and turned around. I leaned against the door, my head gently thumping on it.

A smile made itself onto my face.

I'm going on a date!

~

So I have no idea what happened but I suddenly have 11 times the followers I had!

What happened?

Did a bunch of people find this book at once?

QOTD: How did you find this book?

Vote

Comment

Sm;)e

B00kster :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 21 14
Being the new girl in a new town is hard enough, but for Brayden Hayward it's damn near impossible. Especially when Ashton Philips, the king of the s...
463K 10.4K 53
Ryan Matthews was older than his twin by six minutes and twenty seconds. Though this never seemed to matter to their parents, as she was the obvious...
453K 9.9K 35
Book #1 of the Gonzalez Brothers Series Bella Garcia has spent her whole life in torture, going through agonizing pain everyday, and still she has th...
6.4M 259K 32
Allison was never one to talk. She is quiet, shy, has no friends, and keeps to herself. She was never like this when she was younger. But when her mo...