Property of Insanity

Bởi XxinfamousxXq

Disclaimer. I do not own any of these characters Dr Harleen Quinn was a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum and fal... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
X
xd

Chapter 3

150 1 0
Bởi XxinfamousxXq

Harleen POV

Once I arrived home I kicked of my shoes and relaxed.
Today was stressful. Although my session with The Joker went well my nerves still got the best of me.

I head to my kitchen and pour myself a glass of wine. I deserve it. My boyfriend wasn't going to be home for another hour. He works at black gate prison. As a guard. He works very hard and is respected for what he does.

I go to my living room and decide to watch a movie. I look through my huge collection and go for a horror. The shining of corse. One of my favourite.
I stick the movie on and start to really get into it. My mind drifts away as I get sucked in. Still sipping at my wine. I only have one glass because Kyle will be mad if he comes home and I'm drunk. I put the glass in the kitchen and turn of the movie. I didn't finish it but Kyle will be home soon and he does like horror movies.
I will make him dinner he has probably had a hard day and wants something nice to eat.
I start to cook up some spaghetti and meatballs and try my hardest for it to taste good. I didn't want him in a bad mood.
I hear the front door open and close and I walk out to greet Kyle.
" hello honey , how was your day" I say giving him a hug and kiss as he walks in.
" fine I guess. Shit went down in the cafeteria and we had to send all the prisoners back to there cells early. They didn't like that"
He spoke walking past me.

" I'm sorry to hear that but the good news is I made you dinner"

"Good I'm staving"
We go in the kitchen and sit down at our table.
Me and Kyle start eating.
"Wtf is this shit Harleen. I swear every time you cook it gets even more shit" he spat chucking his food in the bin.
I will admit that was a little hurtful but I never was that good at cooking.
"I'm sorry I tried I will do better next time"
"Don't bother Harleen, you can't cook"
"Ok. Well I can order a pizza if you want"
"Don't bother. I'm not hungry now anyways".
I felt bad. I should of tried harder. It's my fault. I should of just order a pizza in the first place. I knew he would prefer that. Stupid Harleen.
"Well I clean up. You go to bed you have had a stressful day" I said. I don't want him to be mad. So I will make it up to him.
I clean up and Kyle just watches the game. After I'm done I went to bed I had a long day and didn't want to make it any longer.

Soon after Kyle join me and we went to sleep.
*BEEP BEEP BEEP* there goes that alarm again. So I didn't break it. I got up and went to the bathroom as alway had a shower did my hair and makeup. I pick out my outfit which is a black pencil skirt and a green silk shirt.
I say goodbye to Kyle and start to drive to Arkham.
Once I arrive, I go straight to my office and prepare for my session with The Joker.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

448K 13.4K 24
Harleen Frances Quinzel, was at the top of her class in psychology, she could go anywhere, but something drove her to become an intern at Arkham Asy...
6.8K 93 23
What happens when a smart and career-motivated psychologist named Harleen Quinzel meets the notorious Joker at Arkham Asylum? Follow Harleen as she l...
871 17 11
(Batman x reader) It's hard living in your sisters' shadow. Who is your sister? Well, folks grab a seat, a drink, and some food it's going to be a lo...
52.4K 1.5K 41
Doctor Harleen Quinzel, a psychiatrist turned psychopath by none other than The Joker - The Clown Prince of Crime himself. The Joker was always going...