His Little Sister

By bohemianwood

He was the clubs enforcer and she was the mother charters princess. They're completely different. He was cold... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

The End

10.3K 130 26
By bohemianwood

Thank you so much for voting and reading this story. 

This was not the ending that I planned on writing when I started this book. 

But I wanted to be done with both my stories by the end of summer. I've accomplished that, and I'm extremely happy and proud of both works. 

With that said, I didn't feel passionate about this story anymore and I wanted to give my all into it, by finishing it like I did, I know I gave my all. 

I'm sorry for those who wanted them to have a happy ending. We all know, especially in Sons Of Anarchy, that happy endings don't exist. 

I am proud of this story and I am proud of the beginning and ending of it. 

Feel free to leave questions about this sudden ending, I promise I will answer all of them. 

Thank you again. 

With much love,
Morgan 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3K 41
Carrie just wanted to have a simple and normal life. Maybe even be happy for once in her life. Unfortunately for her, life had other plans and she is...
54.3K 1.2K 17
Tig's sister grew up in the club and has been in love with the VP. What happens when she finally has enough and decides to end it all? Will she succe...
56.7K 1.4K 17
When best friends enter an arrangement to make a dying woman happy, what happens when they realize it's more than just and arrangement?
380K 8.3K 33
Carmen Marie Teller is the daughter of Gemma and John Teller and the younger sister of Jax Teller. Her past isn't an easy one and when she finds hers...