Nature's Freak - BOOK 1 ✔ (Un...

Per EmotionalPerson01

Freya Jane Grinsly is known to be a "Freak". Everyone in her town see's her as a mysterious person and despi... Més

Welcome Back!!!
Chapter 1: Who am I?
Chapter 2: Threatened to Break.
Chapter 3: Friend or Enemy?
Chapter 4: Something Bad to Come.
Chapter 5: Defenseless.
Chapter 6: Death Sentence.
Chapter 8: The Never Ending Night.
Chapter 9: The Deal Never Included Me.
Chapter 10: A Nightmare to Be Continued.
Chapter 11: Confusion At It's Finest
Chapter 12: Sweet and Innocent
New Book
Chapter 13: Bloodbath
Chapter 14: Sanctuary
OH....MY.....GOSH!!!!
Chapter 15: A Monster Who Loves
Chapter 16: Saved By The 'Monster' Himself
Republish Saved By The Devil Series?!
Chapter 17: Better Than A Pistol
Chapter 18: Fight to The Death
Chapter 19: Who's to Blame?
Chapter 20: Apologies and Energy
Chapter 21: Confession Day
Chapter 22: Road Trip
Chapter 23: No Breaks
PLEASE READ
Chapter 24: It's A Weird Day
Chapter 25: A Plan
Chapter 26: Ethan!
Chapter 27: That Makes Sense
Chapter 28: Stuck Beyond Help
Chapter 29: What Was Lost is Now Found
Chapter 30: Still Gone
Chapter 31: I Want Vengeance
Sequel
There Will Be A Book 2!! READ!!
BOOK 2 IS OUT!!

Chapter 7: The Past Will Return.

2.8K 135 18
Per EmotionalPerson01

I turned on my heels and looked at Ethan before sending a glare at Kai. I opened my mouth to say something but realized everyone in the cafeteria was staring at us and I knew for sure they wanted to hear what I was saying. Letting out a groan, I grabbed Ethan's hand and marched to the back of the Cafeteria and exited.

The door closed behind us and I released his hand and turned to stand in front him. I then saw Kai was leaning against the wall.

"Why is he here?" I asked glaring at Kai. Ethan looked behind him and then looked back at me with a nervous look. "I was just worried when you didn't pick up so-"

"Get out!" I barked at Kai causing him to tense up a little under his stupid shades. I should honestly walk over there and smack it off it.

"Freya, he's just trying to help. He doesn't -"

I narrowed my eyes at Ethan causing him to go silent. "We don't need his help," I hissed as I looked back up at Kai. He stood up straight before walking up to me. "I don't care if you have a problem with me but since you can't protect your own brother, I decided to be there for him," he gritted through his teeth.

I felt my blood boiling. The wind blew hard causing my hair to fly crazy. "Okay, first of all, that's just wrong and second of all, we're getting off topic. What deal did you make with Victor?" Ethan asked emerging between us.

I kept my glare on Kai. "Get out!" I demanded. He only let out a scoff, "This is public property and not to mention school grounds, so no, I will not," he smirked before folding his arms over his chest.

"You're such an asshole. This is between my brother an I. I don't even know why you're here. Don't you have someone's else life to ruin?" I shouted in anger.

"I'm the asshole?" he laughed hysterical. He then shook his head, "I think you've got it all wrong. Matter of fact, you should be thanking me," his jawline dropped to a straight line as his voice became serious. My eyebrow rose, "Thanking you?" I questioned in disbelief.

He nodded his head and a smirk made it's way to his face.

I shook my head, "You're despicable. After what happened in the car, I think not!" I shouted.

"Car? What happened in the car?" Ethan's voice came in front me. I looked to him to see him looking at me before looking towards Kai.

"Nothing. Kai's just being an asshole just like the rest of this town," I mumbled before looking back at Kai.

He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Exactly. Fuck off," I hissed at him. He tensed up even more and his hands bottled up into two fist. It was pretty obvious he was angry. He silently turned on his heels and walked towards the door. He yanked it open causing the door to fly open then slam shut as he entered.

The nerve he has.

"What happened in the car?" Ethan's voice became quieter. I shook my head and gave him a small smile. "Nothing important," I reassured him.

He hummed in response and I knew he wanted answers but he stayed quiet.

The bell rang and I let out a groan as I had not ate anything. "Let's head to art class," I sighed as I turned on my heels and walked towards the field.

A hand grabbed me and pulled me back. "No, no," Ethan shook his head, "You're going to tell me what deal you made and I'll give you your lunch which you could eat in Art class," he spoke as he reached in his bag and pulled out a clear bag which had a water and sandwich.

I reached for the bag but he quickly pulled it back. I knew he wasn't going to give up. Letting out a sigh of defeat, I agreed, "Fine, I'll tell you during Art class while I'm eating," I stated.

He nodded his head before passing the bag with my lunch. I took the bag and we silently walked across the field to my Art class. Some students were already sitting on the grass in front their canvas. My eyes then landed on Kai and I let out a groan as I forgot he was also in my Art class. Oh the joy! Notice the sarcasm.

I sat the furthest away from Kai as I possibly could. I unwrapped my lunch and started to eat.

"Sooo...." Ethan spoke slowly as he sat next to me and watched me chow down on my sandwich.

I rolled my eyes, "Can a girl eat in peace?" I muffled out since my mouth was stuffed with food.

He sent a glare at me and I let out a muffled scoff, "Fine," I mumbled.

I looked around and saw we were a good distance from everyone so it was impossible for them to hear me if I spoke in a hush tone.

"Victor came to see Cain but bumped into me. He was going to do something to Kai since Kai messed with Cain. I said no and he didn't like that thus the deal was born. Long story short, I go to dinner with him tonight and he leaves you and Kai alone for a month and wouldn't harm Kai in any way," I quickly explained before shoving the rest of my sandwich in my mouth before drinking some water.

I watched as Ethan's eyes widened as he took in this news. "So, you're going on a date with him," he questioned but it came out more like a statement.

His statement caught me off guard that I start to choke on my water. Some of the student's turned around and I glared at them causing them to immediately turn back around. "I try not to think of it like that," I stated causing him to slowly nod.

He stayed silent and I recognized the look on his face. He had that look of a thousand questions and he was trying to figure out which to ask first.

"Okay, obviously I have a lot of questions and you're going to have to answer all of it so here goes. What happened to your arm and clothes, why did you agree to the stupid deal, what happened in the car between you and Kai, why did Victor had his arms wrapped around you, why did he tell you to wear something 'sexy', what happens if you change your mind now and turn down the deal, where are -"

"Ethan, chill out. I will answer all of them but you need to calm down," I cut him off. He let out a heavy sigh and nodded, "Sorry," he mumbled.

I gave him a small smile, "It's okay. For your first question, Ashley and her friends decided to cut up my clothes and cut me in process. I agreed to the deal because it meant protecting you. I don't know why Victor has his arms wrapped around me and he told me to wear something 'sexy' as in dress nice for dinner. He said if I don't go through with the deal, someone dies," I answered his questions excepting the one with Kai.

He hummed in response, "And Kai?" he ask as his eyebrow rose up. "Nothing to worry about," I answered causing him to groan in annoyance from me not telling him. "Where is this date taking place and from when to when?" he asked.

"I don't know where the date is and it's from 8pm to 11pm but he's picking me up at 7:30pm," I huffed.

I looked at Ethan as saw he was studying me for a second. "I don't understand why you put up with this. You should just use your powers," he mumbled.

I let out a sigh, "I'm not going through this again. You remember what happened last time," I stated. "What happened last time was not your fault. How about we just leave this town today. As soon as we get home, we just throw our suitcase in the trunk and leave," he suggested but it came out more like a statement.

"Ethan, if we do that, we will be caught in no time. The police station is at the end of this town and if they see us crossing over, they will tell Victor."

He let out a groan, "I don't want you to go through with this. I know something bad is going to happen. I can feel it and you're in no condition to be on a date."

"Well, I don't really have a choice. I'm going to text in that we wouldn't be in for work today," I huffed as I pulled out my phone to text the coworker.

"What are you going to wear?" he asked.

I shrugged, "I don't really have anything. We can go to a store after class to find me a dress," I spoke in a soft tone.

"Ethan and Freya. Do you want to tell the class what you're talking about since it's more important than my lesson!" Ms. Jenny shouted from the front causing Ethan and I to look forward. I looked to see everyone was staring at us.

"Well, my sister may die tonight and I know none of you care so it would make do difference as to whether or not I told you the actual conversation. In other words, yes, our conversation is more important than your lesson," Ethan smartly replied causing her to go in shock along with some of the students to gasp.

I sent a glare at Ethan for spilling our business out loud. He only gave me a cheesy smile before turning back to look at Ms. Jenny. Ms. Jenny stood on the grass in silent and then cleared her throat before continuing the lesson. Like I said before, no one in this town cares.

The rest of our time in Art class went by slower than usual. After the class was finish, Ethan and I headed to the parking lot. "I don't mind working you know," Ethan stated as we walked over to the car.

I shook my head, "Not going to happen. You're going to be home where it's safe," I firmly replied as I unlocked the car.

He let out a laugh and hopped in the passenger seat while I hopped into the driver's seat. "Safe? Home is safe?" he asked as he chuckled again.

"Well, considering it being the only place we got shelter in, yes." I started the car and pulled out the parking lot.

"No, no. Safe is being in a grave. Safe is being face away from this town," Ethan replied. I turned my head to see he was looking at his phone.

"Safe, is-...Wait, why are we on this topic?" I asked. He shrugged before looking at me, "Don't know. I guess we're bored. There's a dress store about 30 minutes away," he stated as he typed in the address in the GPS.

"Do you want to grab something to eat after?" I asked as I started to head to the address.

"Is that a choice because most times even when I say no, we end up getting something to eat," he replied with a chuckle.

I joined in, "True. We could grab some Subway on our way home," I suggested. He nodded his head, "Sounds good to me."

We drove the rest of the way in silence just listening to the radio. Ed Sheeran, Shape of You was currently playing and soon enough, Ethan and I started to sing the song and by sing, I mean scream it at the top of our lungs. We finally pulled up to the dress store and entered it only to receive some stares from the employees.

Ethan let out a scoff and we had our way to the back of the store where we found some of the short dresses. After quickly trying on some, I decided to just go with the last one I tried on which was a golden brown dress. It was short and beautiful with rhinestones at the top with a see through net on the chest.

I paid for it with my credit card and Ethan and I headed out. Instead of grabbing some Subway, we just went out for food in TGI Friday since it was nearby. After eating, Ethan and I headed home and it was already almost 4 o'clock. I decided to just finish up some homework before hitting the showers and getting dress.

I hope this all goes well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking at myself in the mirror, I couldn't help but sigh. It was quite a beautiful dress but it shouldn't be worn to a crappy dinner with Victor. I swear, when I get him, I'm burning this dress and probably shower in some acid after. I combed my hair back causing my natural curls to land perfectly in place. (Picture of dress below)

Looking over at the time, I saw it was almost 7:30 which meant Victor would be here any second.

"Are you nervous?" Ethan's small voice came from the doorway.

I turned on my heels and looked at him to see he had a worried look on his face. I gave him a small smile, "No not really," I lied. I honestly didn't want him to be scared or worry about me.

He came over to me and wrapped me in a hug. He buried his head in shoulder and I hugged him back. "Promise you will come back to me," his voice came out broken.

"Don't do that," my voice ended up breaking as well.

He pulled away and held my hand. "Promise me," he demanded in a firm tone.

"I promise," I promised him as I hugged him again. We stayed hugging for a while and then pulled away. We stayed silent as we walked downstairs. My parents were currently at some bar again and honestly, I don't even know how they got money to by drinks.

I stood in front the door and looked at Ethan who just had a sad look on his face. "Don't be so sad. Everything is going to go okay. I promise, I'll be back," I pulled him in for another hug. He wrapped me in a hug and let out a sigh, "I know."

We hugged for a while and the doorbell rang. My heart instantly dropped and my body felt cold.

I released Ethan from the hug. He gave me a small smile which I returned.

"Take your phone. I downloaded a tracking app so I could track you if anything happens," he spoke in a hush tone as he passed me my phone. I silently thanked him and took my phone. The doorbell rang again and I let out a groan.

I back turned around and opened the door to see Cain was in a black suit. I looked up to see his face was wearing a proud smirk as his eyes trailed over me. I closed the door behind me.

"I see someone got the memo for dressing sexy," he commented. I opened my mouth to make some smart comment but he seemed to have known what I was going to say since he glared at me. I closed my mouth and sigh, "You look great yourself," I lied.

He nodded his head, "See, that wasn't so bad. Let go now," he spoke as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into him.

He held my hand and walked over to his car which was a BMW. He opened the passenger's door and I hopped in before he shut the door. He walked around the car and opened the driver's door before hopping in. He started the car and drove out the driveway.

"Can I ask you a question?" I found myself talking.

He glimpsed over before looking straight ahead, "What?"

"Why do you and everyone in this town hate Ethan and I?" I asked.

He stayed quiet for a moment, "Do you really want the answer?" he asked back.

I nodded my head, "Yes."

"Well, people see you talking to insects and animals. You kind of give the weird freak vibe. Plus, your brother is somewhat the same. You guys are like the outcast of this town. I frankly don't like you guys at all since the incident that happened a few years ago when you came in here," he spoke in a angry tone as if he was reliving the moment.

Right...The incident.

"Look, Ethan and I had nothing to do with it!" I argued.

"Really?" his voice boomed through the car as his head swiftly turned to me, "Then explain how you there at the moment?" he growled.

"My parents dropped is off to buy food and we had to walk home and we took a wrong turn. I told you!" I defended myself and Ethan.

"Look, just shut up," he shouted as his hand lifted in mid-air. I flinched a little thinking he was going to hit me. He seemed to have notice since he let out a sigh and turned back to look at the road. I looked out the window and for the rest of the ride, Victor and I stayed quiet.

This is going to  be a long night. Cain still holds a grudge against Ethan and I because he thinks we are the fault of what happened. We didn't even know anything about this until a day later. Everyone looks at us as if we did it on purpose or even did it at all. Truth is, Ethan had nothing to do with it. He was only 8 years old at the time. The blame was put on us at a young age. Though there was security tapes as proof that we didn't do anything, everyone ignores it. 

Those in the town are considered to be the saints. The whore who screws for money is the one who knows everyone's secret. The drunken is the one who is 'Just-doing-his-job'. The guilty one will always be set free. The killer will be the one who receives the praise. 

We are the outcast. Whether it was planned or even tried to be framed, we will and always will be the outsiders.  The smart and intelligent one will be the one endangered. The gifted one will be labelled as a freak. The innocent is now a parting victim.

It wasn't my fault. I swear it wasn't....Or was it? 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

No Ordinary Girl Per RoyaStories

Literatura romàntica

12.7K 940 40
ATTENTION READERS: I will be removing the complete story in a month (March 2nd, 2021 or so) so please keep that in mind when starting this story. I w...
Tempting Fate Per Cayleigh

Literatura romàntica

136K 6.5K 36
When a young warrior-turned-spy finds a rare magic wielder her people thought extinct, she must make a decision: stay loyal to those she loves, or re...
146K 3.5K 53
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
76.8K 5K 39
"So who the heck am I?" I stared defiantly at Freya. "I am a normal person. I go to high school. I have parents. What am I ?" I asked. "That is what...