Insomnia (A Five Night's at F...

By nightmare597

*COMPLETED, UNDER GRAMMATICAL EDITING* Living in the real world as an adult had its challenges. You knew that... More

Chapter 1 Inauguration
Chapter 2 First Night Terrors
Chapter 3 One More Error
Chapter 4 Golden Boy
Chapter 5 Pieces Of A Bigger Puzzle
Chapter 6 Bitter As Coffee, Sweet As Cake
Chapter 7 A World Within The Mind
Chapter 8 Rembering Our Past
Chapter 9 Light and Darkness
Chapter 10 The Purple Piece
Chapter 11 Looming Shadow
Chapter 12 Break My Mind
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Bonnie)
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Goldie)
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Foxy)
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Chica)
Chapter 14 The Demon's Trap
Chapter 15 Missing
Chapter 16 Just A Whisper Away (Freddy)
Chapter 16 Just A Whisper Away (Bonnie)
Chapter 16 Just A Whisper Away (Goldie)
Chapter 16 Just A Whisper Away (Foxy)
Chaptet 16 Just A Whisper Away (Chica)
Chapter 17 Final Breath Of Life (Freddy)
Chapter 17 Final Breath of Life (Bonnie)
Chapter 17 Final Breath of Life (Goldie)
Chapter 17 Final Breath of Life (Foxy)
Chapter 17 Final Breath of Life (Chica)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait For You (Freddy)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait for you (Bonnie)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait for You (Goldie)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait for You (Foxy)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait for You (Chica)
Epilogue (Till We Meet Again)
The Sequel is Here
Thank you, Thank You All (Behind the Author)

Chapter 13 Torn From You (Freddy)

2.8K 56 25
By nightmare597

(A/N: hello lovelies! Just a quick note that when you see chapters like this, it's the same rules as before but now they are their own separate chapter! Happy reading! ~Nightmare)

You were out like a light, but Freddy knew that had to be from the mental exhaustion you had suffered. He had no way of telling what happened, but from the fact he didn't see his brother after you had woken up it must have been rough. (Goldie always hid his pain from the others.)

The time was ticking and Freddy refused to leave your side. The others had sort of whispered to themselves above it, but no one mentioned anything.

Freddy sighed, his back rested against the wall, where the booth had been pushed up against at the side, your head resting against his lap. You didn't stir not even once, no movement other than breathing. His blue eyes glanced down, at least you looked as if you were at peace.

His fingers played with your hair twirling strands between his index and middle fingers. So, it's true how he felt. Freddy knew there was no amount of denying it that would stop the feelings swelling up inside his chest. (Now he wished he was alive, would things be different?)

Anxiety was swallowing him whole as he thought over somethings sorting his feelings out. What if you just didn't like him like that? Would you find him weird for how he feels? You're his best friend, but is he still yours?

These were things no one else knew went through his head. He was the leader, he had to put on a front. But he just couldn't always. In times like this when he's alone he's consumed in his thoughts anxiety and fears swallowing him whole. He's the strong one, the one people look up towards. He had no one to share the weight.

Then somehow, you fell back into his life. Maybe it was just life playing a cruel joke on him taunting him to think that things would be okay. That he would get to have his happiest day again, though this time with you by his side.

He just couldn't believe it so easily that things would work out so effortlessly, and yet he still had hope. He watched as your (H/C) hair fell from between his fingers gently falling back to rest against the side of your face.

You looked like an Angel laying there, and yet what was he? Well he wasn't a demon. He knew that. But he wasn't good enough to be an Angel. (He's killed people, but he was so consumed in his vengeance for what happened that day and trying to find out if any of those guards worked for shadow he didn't even stop to think they were innocent until it was over.)

He was just lucky he guessed. Lucky to have you here. Lucky that when you needed him you came to him. Lucky that he was your first thought and no one else came close. Lucky. Isn't that what he's always been told?

He knew that Goldie resented him sometimes. Maybe it was because of how everyone sees him. Or maybe it was how he was treated. But he'd always use that word. Freddy was so lucky. (But perhaps now wasn't the time to reflect on his issues when you needed him.)

"F-Freddy?" Your soft voice reached his ears, making them twitch at the top of his head as he blinked out of his dazed state. You were confused. It was almost as if you half expected to wake up at home in bed not in his lap still at work. Freddy just smiled gently at you, eyes soft no longer far away.

"Yes?" He spoke softly, afraid that if he got any louder than how he sounded you'd be scared.

You just looked up at him, the gears in your mind were turning quickly piecing everything together. It was hard to comprehend everything that was running inside your mind. Memories felt fresh and yet so old. (It was like you were wondering why they felt that way.)

Freddy wished he could understand. But he just couldn't. The pain you had gone through was different from the pain he had gone through. There was no way he could understand but he wanted to try. Tears began to weld in your eyes.

"Fredrick-" you gasped his real name. It felt surreal hearing you say it this time. Causing him to shudder and turn a nice shade of red.

"I'm here." Freddy leaned forward just slightly his tone in a whisper watching your eyes looking over him as if seeing him truly for the first time. You reached out to touch him, like you wanted to make sure he was real. Your fingers brushed against his cheek gently running along his jawline memorizing the way he looked intensely. (This was a little maddening for poor Freddy. Though he said nothing about it swallowing it down.)

You forced yourself to sit up, stubborn to not need any help straightening up on the cushion with your hand now against your head. You were quite closing your eyes like you were fighting back tears and swallowing them down. Freddy didn't want to say anything to cause you stress, so he just sat there patiently.

"I remember everything." You sighed softly turning to look at him sadly.
"I-I can't believe I just forgot you- I-"

Your voice wavered and Freddy quickly shushed you reaching to brush some tears from your face. You looked down letting out a shaky breath.

"It's okay, it's okay." Freddy hated to see the tears back against your face. He wanted to take the pain away. But what mattered now is that you remembered. You remembered everything.
"Now we have a chance to stop shadow from hurting anyone else."

Freddy was determined, he didn't want to sound selfish. Though his thoughts betrayed him, he was really more happy that you remembered him. He couldn't help it.

"No," you quickly shook your head scooting closer to him, "this is only the beginning. He's going to get what he wants no matter what! I-I-"

Your eyes watered more and you quickly turned away from Freddy taking shaky breaths. He just can't stand it. Finally you're back and yet you're in so much pain. Was it worth it? Was it all worth it?

"You're not alone anymore, you won't be fighting this battle alone." Freddy hesitated reaching for you, his hand wavering as it went to reach for your shoulder before he settled on just not touching you at all. He wanted to be respectful. Though he didn't expect you to suddenly lunge towards him.

You wrapped your arms tightly around his body pulling him in for a tight hug crying into his vest. You were broken, he could sense that before your sudden actions. He guessed despite it all he didn't expect you to react like this. That didn't stop him from relaxing so quickly holding you just as close, his eyes shutting tightly.

"It hurts. Everything hurts so much Freddy." You cried, you cried the truth. There wasn't much he could do for you, but Freddy knew he wanted to try his best to do the most he could do.

"I know love, I know. It's okay to cry." Freddy sight softly a frown deeply etched on his face. You just cried. It was like listening to one of the children who lost their parents while an employee looked for them. It was a lost sound.

You needed him to be strong. You needed him here standing tall like a knight in a fairy tale. And he would stand for you. Tall and unwavering. Just for you. You didn't cry for much longer,whether that was because you didn't want to bother him or had no more tears left he couldn't say for sure. He just heard you forcing yourself to stop.

Your nails slightly dig into his clothes, it was like you thought he was going to be torn from you. Your body slightly shuddered and you kept your head out of sight unwilling to reveal it up towards Freddy.

He wanted so badly to stop shadow. To rip into him and force him to suffer like he had made you, and all his friend and brother. But Freddy knew there wasn't much he could do. Not unless the puppet guided him. Your mind must be a mess, and the one place you should always be safe in is your own mind. It must be horrible.

"I'm sorry," you hiccuped slowly lifting your head to look at him, "I'm so sorry."

Freddy lifted his hand from behind your back to cup the side of your face shaking his head.

"Don't apologize. You have nothing to be sorry for." His gaze was intense and his words were passionate. He didn't want you blaming yourself for anything. You were just a kid. Just like he used to be. There was nothing either of you could have done.

Your eyes squinted slightly, tears visible in them, it was like you were trying so hard not to cry again. You turned towards his hand nuzzling into it with a shaky breath. Freddy leaned closer hesitantly, slowly moving to rest his forehead against your own.

"Thank you." Your voice was soft as you met his gaze. He was so close.

"Anything for you (Y/N)." Freddy's voice was low, yet somehow soft enough to be a whisper. (He didn't know why you shuddered and blushed the way you had.)

Your heart was pounding inside your chest quickly. He could hear it. You swallowed thickly, and Freddy wondered was this his opportunity?

He glanced towards your lips. The silent question hung in the air. Your eyes glanced at his curiously, a sniffle leaning your nose, you seemed to be thinking. His eyes looked again once again asking in silence. You slightly nodded.

Freddy removed his forehead off of your own only to then slowly tilt his head to the side, his hot breath brushed against your lips. Was this really it? Were you really going to let him kiss you? Your hands shook with anticipation. Freddy's breath betrayed his calm demeanor. (Hot breath shaky against your lips.)

He couldn't keep the distance for much longer, his lips sealed the gap. Hand pulling your face closer towards him he molded the kiss into a sweet one. So much meaning behind something so simple.

It felt so good to finally kiss you, your lips were warm and so full of life. Both of you yearned to be closer to one another shifting in the seat so you could be. His free hand rested respectfully against your hip, his other hand allowed his thumb to caress your cheek.

You moved your arms to rest on his chest, softly sighing into the kiss as you slowly moved your hands to grasp his shoulders. Both of you refusing to push away as your lungs begged for air. This just felt so right. To be here with you. Freddy tilted his head to the side his intention being to deepen the kiss.

DING.

DING.

DING.

The bells chimed, interrupting the intimate moment. Both of you pulled away gasping for air. Was it 6 am already? Freddy was breathing heavily. The desire for more gnawed at his stomach urging him to ignore the bell and devour your lips in his own passionately. (But he knew better.)

He moved to kiss your forehead before he stood up looking down at you. You were looking at him differently now. Almost star struck in the way your eyes glimmered with hope.

"I have to go now, but I'll see you tonight." Freddy smiled down at you, brushing your hair back against your ear again seemingly letting his touch linger.

"Okay." Your voice was soft watching him as he began to stalk towards the main stage. (Bonnie and Chica rushing out to return as well.)

He may have turned back into his animatronic form, his eyes looking at you all the while he stood in the center, but all you could really see was the man who just kissed you. You're not sure how long you were stuck in a daze sitting there and staring at him as your mind wandered. But Freddy watched you as you eventually got up stalking off yourself towards the office. (Looking for your things now.)
              ____________________
You couldn't believe what had just happened. Sometimes when you blinked you were brought back to the past. Quick images filling your mind only to vaguely linger when you opened your eyes again. But now, your mind and heart were occupied with the thoughts of what just happened.

You stumbled your way towards your office sitting down in the swivel chair watching the clock tick by the minutes now. You haven't done anything you should normally be doing for your shift. You had to make it look like you had at least actually been doing some part of your job.

But what to do? You looked around for your stuff in the mean time as you thought over what you could possibly do. The time seemed to tick away quickly as you wandered about, picking up trash, fixing a few things out of the ordinary, you didn't pay attention to it much.

7:45 am.

You stood in the office now, clutching your bag tightly in your hand while looking down at your phone. Had you really been here an hour and 45 minutes? Part of you didn't want to leave. You wanted to stay as close to Freddy-fredrick?- as you could be. (Though now your mind was confused remembering everything. What did you call him now? You guessed Freddy still.)

You sighed and stuffed your phone inside your pocket about to leave when you noticed someone standing in the doorway. You jumped back startled at the sight.

The man said nothing, crossing his arms as he stood there eyeing you. He looked like he was forcing himself to be restrained as he clutched the cigarette tightly between his teeth. (He looked familiar.)

"Oh wow you scared me." You gasped placing a hand to your chest.
"Can I uh-help you?"

The man glanced towards the office then to you, motioning with his hand towards his uniform. It was purple unlike your blue one. That must be the day shift guard color.

"Just waitin' for my office." the man spoke coldly, eyes narrowing as you gasped an apology moving out the door so he could walk in. He eyed you for one last time, and then you decided it was better if you went ahead and left.

That guy gives me the creeps.

You shuddered slightly quickening your steps. You didn't really think about much except for where you were going as you sped walked. It should have been obvious that if the day shift guard was on sight that other day shift staff would be too getting ready for opening. But your mind was a mess still trying to juggle over the memories as well as what had happened between you and Freddy.

You hesitated as you crossed paths with the main stage, your eyes looking up towards Freddy. He seemed to be looking back at you making your face flare up slightly.

Get ahold of yourself (Y/N).

You took a deep breath avoiding his gaze. You could almost feel his smile. It was too bad he wasn't in his human form. It was hard to tell what he was thinking in his animatronic form.

"Ah! (Y/N)!" A familiar voice suddenly shouted for you. It was joyful and oddly relieved at the sight of you even if you've stayed well beyond your original shift's time.
"It's so good to see you!"

You turned your head to see Cawthon walking towards you smiling brightly at the sight of you. Physically you looked just fine. Not a scratch on you.

"Hello Mr. Cawthon. It's good to see you too!" You smiled though you didn't really want to chat for too long. It felt like eternity go that you had been hired for the job. You could feel freddy's intense gaze. (You wondered what he was thinking.)

"How have you been! I've been a little worried about you, I'm glad to see that you haven't been mistaken for an endoskeleton!" Cawthon laughed but seemed a tad nervous, he was ringing his hands together.

You glanced up towards Freddy at the thought of being mistaken for an endoskeleton. You knew that was just an excuse that Cawthon had come up with to cover up what the gang were really up to. You didn't blame them for what they had done. They were just trying to find shadow. (They thought all might guards worked for him. It made sense. Or at least they were trying to find one that did and by the time they realized they didn't it was too late.)

"Oh well, I don't think they'll mistake me for an endo skeleton anytime soon." You looked back towards Cawthon continuing to keep your smile. Cawthon just laughed a little looking towards the gang.

"Well, you can never be too cautious!" Cawthon  hummed looking back towards you.
"In any case, keep up the good work! I expect big things from you!"

He gave another cheery grin, waved goodbye and walked towards his office to get ready for the day. You watched him as he left letting out a sigh.

Just like everyone else.

You couldn't stop the thought as you watched him leave biting the inside of your cheek in worry. You just didn't know what to expect now. Casting one last look at freddy you knew it was time to go home. You gave him a smile watching the way his ears twitched at the sight of it before you began to walk towards the entrance.

It was pretty quite now that you were getting into your car and starting the drive home. You didn't expect too much other than just desperately wanting to sleep. Your eyes burned though. You felt like you had to sleep soon. It wasn't just a want it was a need. But you guessed it was normal to be so tired after everything you've gone through.

Your car finally reached your apartment complex feeling relieved at the sight of it seeing your home just in front of you. You felt heavy as if you've ran a marathon. It'll be nice to just get inside and go to sleep.

Yes won't it be so nice to sleep?

Your body tensed. Your heart clutched in fear. No! No that can't be shadow! Goldie had gotten him out of your mind! You know he did. So why was he back? You slowly looked up towards the rear view mirror seeing shadow sitting in the middle of the back seats. (His mask was back over his mouth creating a perfect smile, but the teeth in his stomach reminded you of the horrors he was capable of.)

"Leave me alone." You narrowed your gaze trying so hard to swallow your fear. Shadow just chuckled.

Leave you alone? You truly are a comedian dove. What makes you think I'll listen to you?

Shadow leaned forward resting his arms against his legs red eyes gazing seemingly right into your soul. You felt frozen as if looking at him stuck you in place making it impossible to move. Why can't you move?! You tried moving your arms, anything! But nothing seemed to budge.

Why are you so scared (Y/N)? Relax.

Shadow's grin made his eyes crinkle, though you couldn't see the smile aside from the mask you knew he was all the same. You felt paralyzed with fear.

"Let me go!" You we're glad you could at least talk while you were caught in his predatory gaze. He just leaned back amused with your sudden strength.

Let you go?

His words echoed in your head.

Please dove, you have no choice in the matter. Go to sleep.

You wanted to struggle. Cry for help hoping someone would hear you. Anyone would hear you. But you couldn't fight his influence. Your eyes and body felt heavy. Your eyes were drooping, your body slouched.

That's a good girl.

You could still hear shadow but the real world suddenly felt so far away as you collapsed falling into a deep sleep.

Sleep well.
                 ____________________
Where was he? Vincent couldn't help but pace in the office. You were ready! Finally it was his time to strike. So where was shadow? Why didn't he come when he had been summoned?! It's not like he could do this alone that idiot!

Vincent was impatient. Finally he was so close to seeing his daughter again only for it to feel so far away all of a sudden. His mind was reeling. He couldn't quite think clearly. He just wanted his little girl back and the only thing keeping him from her was you!

Hello Afton.

The familiar low voice echoed inside Vincent's head causing him to turn around sharply looking around quickly for the dream demon.

"It's about fucking time!" Vincent was loosing his temper as he wildly tried to look around for shadow. Shadow scoffed at the sight.

You better watch your language and remember who you're talking to.

Vincent rolled his eyes slightly taking a long breath of his cigarette. (He really should stop if his daughter is coming back.)

"Look, we had a deal! I kill the girl you get to see your boss again and I get my daughter. She's ready! I saw her, just a few minutes ago. So where is she?" Vincent sat down in the swivel chair narrowing his gaze towards any movement he saw in the office.

This is where the plans change.

Shadow sounded as if he was smirking.

I believe our agreement is past overdue. You didn't hold up your end of it in time. So unfortunately I'll have to kill the little dove.

"WHAT?!" Vincent stood up quickly the cigarette falling from between his fingers down onto the floor being stomped on by his foot.
"You sack of shit! You can't change the deal on me like that! I don't need much more time I can kill her today!"

Vincent was panicked looking around in anger desperately looking for any sign of shadow.

Unfortunate for you, truly. But you see there's more at play with this one than I originally thought. So our deal is no longer in effect now. Goodbye William Afton. The deepest pits of hell are waiting for you, so don't keep the devil waiting.

The room felt empty after shadow spoke. Vincent knew he was alone. Utterly alone. He felt defeated. All those deaths felt meaningless now. Plopping back in the chair Vincent held his head in his hands fighting tears.

Charlie- Charlie!

His mind was crying. And then, a thought crossed his mind. Glancing up towards the tablet Vincent could see parents starting to walk into the restaurant, their excited kids running up towards the animatronics ready watch them preform. In that moment Vincent hatched a plan.

The day seemed to pass by quickly, and as Cawthon locked up for the night Vincent waited inside, hiding in the shadows waiting for the animatronics to come to life. The clock seemed to tick, seconds felt like hours until finally.

DING.

DING.

DING.

Midnight finally arrived. The gang started to move, but instead of the monsters he had seen in his time as a temporary night guard they were lively.

Freddy was the first to move, his head foot steps paced on stage as he remained stuck in his animatronic form. Then suddenly he switched turning human. (Vincent was stunned at the sight, how was that possible? Those kids, they aged? But why was he asking questions when he made a deal with a demon?)

Freddy had his hands behind his back, seeming anxious as he walked back and forth on stage seeming to look up occasionally towards the entrance then back down. Chica and Bonnie soon followed his examples becoming human themselves.

"Hey boss?" Bonnie leaned against the wall a bit clutching his guitar.
"You okay?"

He exchanged a look with Chica who seemed to mimic the same look. They seemed worried. Vincent just couldn't believe it. The sight before him it was-

Y o u.

A voice boomed in his mind threateningly making Vincent quickly turn around seeing white eyes staring at him from the darkness. Wait-

Vincent didn't have time to think as goldie forcefully grabbed him shoving him across the room towards the middle of the stage causing the others to gasp and step back seeing him.

"YOU!" Goldie seemed furious as he popped in front of everyone staring down at Vincent with rage. Vincent winced but just narrowed his eyes as he stood up again.

"Don't kill me yet. I've got valuable information about that girl you all seem to like!" Vincent brushed off his shoulders trying his best not to freak out at the display. Goldie snarled about to say something only for Freddy to quickly rush out in front of him. Blue eyes furious.

"What about (Y/N)?!" He was desperate for answers.

"Shadow has her and if you want her to be alive I suggest you follow what I have to say." Vincent clenched his hands into fists, gasping in pain as Freddy suddenly grabbed his throat.

"Where is she." His tone was calm, but it was furious as Vincent choked. The others just watched. They've never seen Freddy so furious before.

"How do we know he's telling the truth?" Bonnie had placed his guitar down onto the ground peeking his head over Goldie's shoulder.

"What if goldie went to look for (Y/N) at home? If she's not there we can assume she got taken by shadow or worse!" Chica gasped slightly.

"I'll be back." Goldie huffed and popped away into the air. Freddy didn't let up on his grip against Vincent's neck his eyes flaring with fire. He can't believe he let this happened.

You're never late, he should have sent goldie to check on you long before this. At least have him keep an eye on you. With another pop goldie had returned, he seemed tense.

"He's telling somewhat of the truth. She wasn't at home I check everywhere." Goldie seemed on edge.

"Let me go!" Vincent gasped for air and Freddy reluctantly let go of Vincent's neck watching him drop to the floor with a loud thud his eyes narrowing at the sight.

"What are we gonna do?" Bonnie and Chica both asked the same question at the same time seeming equally anxious. Freddy looked up towards the door with a deep frown.

"We're going to get (Y/N) back." His words were set in stone and now nothing could stop Freddy from getting what he wanted. The others nodded ready to follow his command to the very end.

Don't worry (Y/N) I will find you.

Freddy's gaze was determined as he stared towards the entrance hallway. He was not going to loose you again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 257 26
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was always a big hit with children. When you, (Y/n), were a little girl, you were in love with the animatronics. They roamed a...
128K 2.7K 28
You are (Y/N) (L/N), a girl around the age of 18-19. In needs of money, she decides to get a job as a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. No...
57.5K 2K 14
❝He's back- and it's time to open the box.❞ Closure. That's all you wanted. That day simply never left you mind. The blood... The screams. Tired of t...
164K 4.2K 46
You were an excellent kid. Everyone noticed this. Your parents especially. They would take you to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You loved going there. T...