The Legacy Bell

emmashtain tarafından

Bailey Bell is an unpopular girl, focused on being herself, not changing who she is for other people. Bailey... Daha Fazla

New Neighbors?
You call that punk? It was too fuckin' cheesy!
You're coming to Cali-fuckin-fornia!
Wait! I know this guy! But he's...okay. I don't know him,
I'M ON DRUGS!!
You go to the bathroom for five minutes...
Jayy smelt my hair
"Jinx!" "WHAT?" "NOT YOU!" "OKAY!"
"Okay, here is the first Brit to be attacked."
Just some of the best bands ever!
"Bye Mikey."
Author Note
I'll call you back so leave a message.
Everyone who likes pop.
I walk up and ring the doorbell (*SEQUEL NOTICE!!*)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
UPDATE

Hi, I'm Bailey Bell

796 10 1
emmashtain tarafından

My name is Bailey Bell, I am 17 years old, I am five foot six inches and I have black and green hair and red eyes. I died my hair in 6th grade and wear contacts.

My life is normal for a girl who lives with her annoying classic cheerleader blonde sister and mother who is like an older version of my Barbie twin, in one of the most regular and boring towns in the whole state of California.

Like every girl, I have a best friend. Her name is Lily, we met in second grade, except she moved to Washington D.C last year because her dad is a government employee.

Lily is one of the happiest people I've ever met, she was and probably still is popular and she had the biggest house I've ever been in. The only reason we knew each other was that we met when we were nobodies in our peers eyes.

Well, one of us still is, but that isn't the point.

Lily and I became best friends and I assume that we still are, even through by plane we live hours away.

That's my story, a basic person.

Oh! Wait! I forgot.

I am a bit Bi-polar. A bit, who am I kidding. I am as Bi-polar as a lightswitch.

I hate pop music that my twin plays, I'm more into hardcore and alternate rock music. I like BOTDF, PTV, BVB, SWS, MCR, OMM, ATL, FIR, AA and other stuff like that.

Okay, I think that's all for now.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.8K 79 59
Naomi is a girl who lives with her best firend and has her boyfriend living right across the street and she's a really smart and liked student at her...
17.4K 511 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...
598 40 28
"I'm nobody. That's all I am. That's all i ever will be. And everyone else agrees, it just never ends.... Sometimes all I want is for it to end- is t...
71.7K 4.7K 50
What happens when the members of Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, and My Chemical Romance get stranded on a deserted island in the middle of nowher...