Heaven

By violet0gold

"Once, there was a devil and an angel, who fell deeply in love with one another. Something so rare and beauti... More

Heaven
Heart
Hope
Hell
Healing
Half
Hurt
Home
Bad
Break
Missing
Most
Night
Never
Destroyed
Damaged
Danger
Beast
Broken
Bruised
Blurred
Battered
Freedom
Feeling
Forever
Fur
Freak
Praying
Promise
Protecter
Perspective
Wild
Wicked
Wherever
Wisdom
Wolf
Authors Note

Wonder

45 0 0
By violet0gold

" there is no such thing as coincidences, only fate. there is always a reason people come into your life - you just have to figure out why."

"Being the family disappointment is a difficult job but someone's gotta step up and take one for the team."

My family stop and look at me, Ilias, Idalia and Isaiah stood there staring at me as if I were stupid while my father and Nana stood there with surprised grins.

I take a bow before turning around and leaving, grabbing my school bag on the way out. I glance around before heading to the woods.

Grinning I start running, letting my vampire speed kick in so I was across town within seconds.

I walk through the school doors and head towards my locker, I pull it open while letting out a deep sigh.

"Look, I know we don't exactly talk. But I need your help," The blonde states, dragging a hand down her face while a look of distress crossed her face.

I rose an eyebrow and looked down at my nails, I wasn't a fan Clarissa Jenkins. She was a cheerleader dating the captain of the Lacrosse team. Eli Owens.

She never did anything to me personally, I just don't like her. She's too cheerful.

She sighed out in frustration, looking back up at me, "Look Iliana, I know weird things go on in this town and I know your connected to it all,"

My head snapped up and I looked at her while narrowing my eyes, "You know nothing," I snapped out, clenching my fists by my sides.

She rolled her eyes, she seemed erratic. She wasn't her usual bubbly self, and I noticed Eli wasn't in school.

"Look, I dabble in light witch craft and I can't get rid of it," She hissed out, catching my attention.

I sit down on one of the picnic benches and she sits next to me, "Get rid of what?" I drawl out.

She shook her head, "My boyfriends currently possessed by an evil spirt that came from a mirror his parents recently bought after he played with an ouija board with his buddies," She rambled out, luckily I was also one to ramble so I caught every word she said.

"It is said that back in the day, people would cover all the mirrors in their houses after one became deceased so their spirit wouldn't travel into the mirror," I state, my eyebrows knitting forward.

She remained silent next to me while my brain tried to process everything, "When he used the ouija board it was like opening a door for the spirit," I add on.

She grumbled out under her breath, "That's fucking great, I already knew Eli was an idiot when I started dating him but really," She cried out, tugging at her hair.

"I've already went around the house with sage and tried remedies but nothing's worked," She mumbled out.

I look over at her while frowning, "How'd you know about me?" I ask.

She laughed out lightly, shaking her head, "I've known for a while now, ever since you been here supernatural things have happened, and those with supernatural abilities seem to be drawn to you - like your some kind of beacon," She rambles out again.

"I'll help you," I whisper.

She squealed out and threw her arms around me - catching me completely off guard.

She pulled away while smiling, "I'll find you after school,"

I roll you my eyes and head to my next class quietly, hoping this day would pass by quickly.

____________________________

They stare at me as I force the evil spirt back into the old antique looking mirror. I take a hammer and smash it, I cough out and spin around.

Clarissa looked at me in shock while her boyfriend lied there with wide eyes, "What the fuck," He snapped.

Clarissa laughed out and smiled up at me, "Thank you Iliana," She says while laughing, "I didn't know you knew how to perform an exorcism yourself," She says.

I watch her scrunch up her face, "I never thought I'd say that," She added on, giving her head a shake.

Nodding I pack my bag and leave without another word, fully knowing she wouldn't tell anyone. I just exercised a demon out of her boyfriend, she wouldn't want to mess with me.

I head down the sidewalk before crossing the street towards the forest, her house was maybe an hour walk but that was without my Vampire speed.

It was now dark out, I was there for quite a while, the spirt really didn't want to let go. After all those years it became angry.

Sighing out I bring a hand through my hair when I felt something jab in my back. Cursing out I reach back and pull out a pink arrow.

Frowning I spin around, my eyes landing on nothing and it was extremely quiet. I put the arrow in my bag and continue walking, feeling my head spin slightly.

Shaking it off I use my Vampire speed and get home, realizing it was Saturday night and my brothers were out partying while dad took mom out to a fancy dinner and they wouldn't be coming home tonight.

I push open the front door and close it behind me before heading off towards my bedroom. I slip out of my clothes once I reached my on suite bathroom and started a bubble bath.

Glancing in the mirror I realize my eyes were glowing, spinning around there was now a faint scar from where the arrow had hit me.

Something strange was going on

I know there was someone else out in those woods with me, that arrow didn't just fall out of nowhere and accidentally stab directly into my back.

I stop the bath and go to step in when there was a knock at the front door. Frowning I slip on my blue robe and tie it up before walking towards the door.

Gulping I pull it open and feel my eyes widen before a heat traveled up my body and bloomed across my face.

His eyes landed on me and roamed my body before he met my eyes, his eyes glowing bright.

He moves forward and pushes the front door open wider, causing me to back away as the proximity between us began to disappear.

"Iliana," He says, his voice coming out a deep rumble as he stared down at me.

He was in sweatpants and a hoodie that was left unzipped, showing off his bare chest.

I narrow my eyes and felt this energy surge through me, he smirked, "What are you doing here all by yourself, Della?" He asked, causing shivers to run throughout my body.

I clench my fists by my sides and glance him over, there was something off about him, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

His eyes continue to glow and he snaps his canines at me, "I don't know what's happening," He mumbles, bringing a hand down his face while growling deeply.

I froze in my spot, preparing myself for his attack, if he was even going to attack me.

"Nice robe," He says, his voice coming out deep as he smirked at me.

I felt my face heat in embarrassment and chew my bottom lip, "Shut up," I snap, looking up to see him licking his lips.

My stomach tied in knots and I felt something tugging at my heart, my body was trying to overpower my mind but I know that's not a good thing.

He steps forward causing me to take a step backwards, causing him to raise his eyes brows and laugh under his breath.

"Della, are you scared?" He drawls out, his eyes roaming across my body.

I shook my head, "I'd never be scared of you, Ben," I reply and his eyes glow bright when I say his name.

He growls out loudly and began pacing back and forth while heaving - like he was about to change.

I grumble out and shook my head, "Ben, calm down," I whisper softly.

His head shot up and he snapped his canines, "I can't control myself when I'm around you," He growled out, digging his claws into his palms.

I step forward slowly and raise my hand up towards his face, sucking in a breath when I place it on his cheek. Tingles shot through me when our skin made contact and I gasped out.

"Ben," I whisper out, staring up into his eyes.

His hand shot out and wrapped around my neck, he throws me against the wall and holds me there. His eyes gazing across my face before stopping at my eyes.

"Ben." I whisper.

He growls before leaning in closer, our breaths now mixed, "I can't control myself around you, the beast wants out," He says, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Let it." I whisper.

He roars before crashing his lips against mine, causing me to squeak out and my toes to curl. He pulls away quickly before kissing me again.

His hands wrap around my legs and he picks me up in his arms, growling while kissing my lips roughly. He holds me tightly to him while walking us around.

He drops me on the couch and hovers above me, I place my hands on his face and grin before placing my lips gently on his.

His grip on my hips tighten and I giggle out as he moved his lips away from mine, kissing along my neck down to my collar bone. His lips land on the spot he first bit me and he began sucking.

I grip his hair in my fingers and tug as a warm feeling spread throughout my body, "Ben," I whispered, kissing his lips, "What are we doing?" I ask, causing him to pull away.

His eyes widen and he pulls his hands away from me before groaning out, bringing his hands down his face.

"The arrow I was hit with earlier, it must have been laced with something," He says, before he pounced back on top of me.

He pins my arms above my head and hovered dangerously close to me, he brushes his lips painfully slow across my own before I pushed myself up, connecting our lips.

He chuckles and presses his lips back against mine before I pull away, "Was the arrow pink?" I question, feeling something itch at the back of my mind.

"How'd you-" He cut himself off when his eyes widened, "Cupids arrow," He muttered, I sit up and frown.

"Wait, so Cupids real?" I blurt out.

Ben looked at me and he chewed his bottom lip, frustration running through his eyes.

I watch as he growled before leaning forward, crashing his lips against mine once more, "I need to go before this spell makes me do something we'll both regret," He mumbled.

I sat there while chewing my lip nervously, "We'll figure this out Ben," I whisper.

"Goodbye Della."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 7.2K 24
Every good girl falls for the bad boy. That's like some unwritten rule that always seems to be respected. But what if he isn't a bad boy, just looks...
3.6K 14 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
4M 125K 48
"You're atheist," I remind him. "You don't believe in god." "I believe in you," He murmurs, letting the cigarette hang from his lips. "I believe in w...
1M 44.4K 42
Finding true love happens once in a lifetime. I found it, I touched it and I breathed it. For a brief moment in time I held the girl I loved in my ar...