The Abandoned Child: Naruto F...

By jarodlikestowrite

Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and... More

Chapter 1: Naruto Uchiha?
Chapter 2: Graduation
Chapter 3: Sparring
Chapter 4: Mission to Wave Part 1
Chapter 5: Mission to Wave Part 2
Chapter 6: Mission to Wave Part 3
Chapter 7: Will To Live
Chapter 8: Madara Uchiha
Chapter 9: Training
Chapter 10: Awakening
Ive Been Tagged?
Chapter 11: The End of the Beginning
Chapter 12: Revenge
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Erase
Chapter 15: Join Me!
New Story!
Chapter 16: 5 Kage Summit
Chapter 17: This Is War
Chapter 18: Revenge
Chapter 19: Broken
Chapter 21: Choices
Chapter 22: Till I Collapse
Chapter 23: No Love
Chapter 24: Attack on Tit-I mean Konoha
Chapter 25: Knowledge
ATTENTION READERS!
Chapter 26: The Return
Chapter 27: The Fight to End all Fights
Epilogue
The Student
Naruto Uchiha vs. Son Goku
Stolen Fanfics
Chapter 7: Mysteries
Chapter 8: The Sand People
I give up, lol

Chapter 20: Death of the Akatsuki

32.5K 527 293
By jarodlikestowrite

"Please don't hurt us!" A woman with bright blonde hair yelled, tears running down her face as she stood infront of two children that couldn't be older than 8 years old. 5 men stood infront of the family, his sword already slightly bloody as a lifeless body was behind them, the father of the two children.

"Hurt you? No we won't do that...yet. Right now, we are going to take you at that little daughter of yours and make you our play toys before the freaky ones take the little boy." The man said, an evil glint in his eyes. The woman started crying even harder as she shook her head in denial. The men were about to close in before a figure dressed in black separated the now family of 3 and the tiny group of bandits.

"You see, when I was a child, I was lucky. Apparently no one wanted to stain themselves with the supposed "demon", but I see you would have no guilt or regret over doing those things with these people, would you?" The man said, a single red eye with 3 tomoes spinning wildly. The leader of the small group laughed.

"We have no business with you Mr. Whoever you are, but we won't think twice before we kill you like we did to that weak little man over there. So hurry along and I can guarantee your safety." The man in black smirked, his white teeth shining in the darkness.

"It's always the one that talk like that that die first." The mysterious man said. The bandit had a look of surprise across his face before it turned to one of anger.

"Oh, a smartass are we? How about I wipe that stupid off your face!" The man yelled, charging and swinging his sword down in an attempt to kill the man. Keyword is attempt. He found his wrist grabbed tightly and slowly squeezed. He fell to his knees as he dropped his sword in pain. "Agh! What are you doing to me?"

"You know, the usual. Saving a lovely family that had just lost a loved one. Which is funny since I consider myself an avenger." The man twisted the other man's arm in a hard motion, breaking it and earning a scream. "I loathe people like you ya know?" Was all he said before he grabbed the man by the neck and slowly started squeezing until he heard a satisfying snap, indicating the broken neck of the now dead man.

"Boss!" The group yelled before one spoke up. "You'll pay for that! Get 'em!" The group charged before the man held up one hand and did a single sign.

"Ninja Art: Chakra Needles!" He whispered as hundreds of needles appeared above his head and shot forward, impaling the whole group multiple times, killing them in a matter of seconds. The man turned around and saw the woman and her children shaking in fear. "I'm sorry I wasn't here early enough to save your husband. Forgive me." The man said as he bowed. The woman slowly opened her mouth to speak.

"N-nothing to be forgiven a-about. You saved my children and I. Thank you..." She trailed off, asking for a name without actually asking.

"Naruto Uchiha at your service." He made another handsign as a shadow clone appeared. "This clone will escort you safely anywhere you're going for the next week. Be safe." Naruto said before he disappeared in Kamui.

Somewhere in Ame

Naruto appeared in a Kamui and was greeted by the sight of all the Akatsuki members who have yet to die, including Pain, Konan, Hidan, Kakuzu, Kisame, Zetsu, and Deidara.

"Why was the meeting called Pain?" Naruto said, a small genjutsu over his Rinnegan, making it look like a regular Sharingan.

"All of us that are present have begun to think you are incompetent to lead the Akatsuki." Naruto rose an eyebrow.

"And you believe you would be a better?" Naruto replied in an annoyed tone.

"Indeed. For I am a God, and only God should be able to lead, correct?" Naruto just glared at Pain, not answering. "I'm going to take your silence as your answer. I officially declare myself the leader of the Akatsuki. Now, since you have so foolishly killed the Hachibi Jinchuuriki, we will go for the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki. My sources say that they are in Konoha. The Akatsuki will deal with him after we deal with you."

This shocked Naruto. The Akatsuki, a group both Madara and Obito entrusted him with, was going to betray him. Hell no. "So, I guess this is a bad time to say I am the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi?" Hidan started laughing.

"I'm sorry, this is just a big ass plot twist. I swear, joining this group was the best thing I have ever fucking done." Hidan said as he wiped away a tear. Kakuzu glared at him.

"This is surprising. However, you cannot take all 7 of us." 5 more redheads appeared out of nowhere.

"Make that 12." Pain said. "Give up, you cannot defeat a God." Naruto smirked.

"So, you're saying that if someone has the Rinnegan, they are a God Nagato?" Pain nodded. "Well then, since your eyes are transplanted, you must wonder how much more powerful the real thing is right?" Pain looked confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm saying, if you are A GOD, with transplanted eyes, then I guess I'm THE GOD since mine morphed." He said before he dispelled his genjutsu, revealing his own Rinnegan. "And I have all the abilities of my Rinnegan on me, you had to split yours up. Pitiful." He rose a single hand. "Almighty Push!" He yelled as the 12 people flew several feet away from him. He then used his gravity control to make himself hover 10 feet in the air. "Don't make me destroy you." He said menacingly.

"There can be only one God." One of the paths of Pain said before they slammed their hands down and a huge bird appeared with its own set of Rinnegan eyes. It charged Naruto but immediately stopped before it dispelled itself. "What?!" The path said in shock.

"Those animal summons only recognize me as their true summoner. Observe." He said as he slammed his own hands down as a giant boar appeared for the second time in this story. Naruto stood upon it before it charged Hidan. Hidan smiled in glee as he ran towards the upcoming challenge. But was surprised before he was hit by an invisible force that sent him skidding backwards before he was trampled by the boar. He tried to get up but found himself held down by two Narutos.

"I may not be able to kill your body, but taking your soul should actually kill you." Was all Naruto said before he took Hidan's soul out of his body. He dropped the souless body and dodged a sword swipe from Kisame. "You were always my favorite Kisame. It's a shame you have to die. Speed beats brute strength." He said before he appeared golden and stabbed Kisame in his heart from behind him. "Goodbye." He deactivated Kyuubi's chakra mode and stood up straight. "Two down. Ten more to go."

"Watch out, he has control over his bjuu's chakra!" One of the paths before a hand potruded from it's chest.

"Thanks for the knowledge." The Naruto said before he exploded, disenagrating the body that held the Chakra Absorber Path? (Thats what imma call it :))

"9 more." The real Naruto said as he dodged paper bomb after paper bomb. He sighed as he kicked Konan away. "It's a shame. You could've been a real asset to my plans Konan. It's sad you have to die."

"Almighty Push!" He heard Pain yelled and was pushed many feet away from Konan.

"Oh yeah. Okay, lets deal with your path first, eh Nagato?" Naruto said as he made 4 shadow clones.

The first shadow clone charge the Animal path and quickly destroyed it with a self destruction. The second started fighting the Taijustu path? (Idk?) It was starting to lose before it made a chidori sliced the path's head off. The third started fight the Truth Seeker Path and quickly took it down as it used it's sword to slice it into little sushi bits. The fourth found the Soul Stealer path and started to launching jutsu after jutsu before it was eventually overwhelmed and killed off. Now it was just the Gravity Path, AKA Pain, Konan, Deidara, Kakuzu and Zetsu left.

Zetsu disappeared in the earth before popping up and snatching Deidara up in his ginormous venus flytrap jaws of death. "Traitor!" Konan yelled.

"No, I never swore myself to the Akatsuki. I swore myself to Naruto-sama, even though he calls me creepy." Naruto sweatdropped.

"Not the time for this conversation Zetsu." Naruto said as he picked up Kisame's sword. "You can go now, I can do this." Zetsu bowed before disappearing into the earth. Kakuzu had gotten all of his weird faces out and formed a couple of handseals.

"Fire Style: Searing Migraine, Earth Style: Earth Dragon, Water Style: Water Bullets, Wind Style: Wind Scythe Jutsu!" He yelled simataneously, all jutsus coming at Naruto at the same time. Naruto looked at Kisame's sword.

"Hope you're hungry little sword. Cause you're eating tonight!" He said as he held the sword in front of him. He watched in amazement as he saw the chakra get sucked out of the jutsu and just drop back onto the ground. He looked at the sword. "I like you." He then gently placed the sword down and stood back up. "Die." He said before his eyes turned into the EMS. "Amaterasu!" He whispered as the black flames consumed Kakuzu. He then began manipulating the fire, making it enter into Kakuzu's lungs and destroying all of his hearts in seconds. "Okay, that was cruel. I mean, I've done some fucked up stuff in my life, but that easily goes on the top 5." He then looked at the two remaining members. "Hi." He said before he slowly walked up to them.

Pain looked at Konan. "Protect my body!" He said. She nodded and used her paper to form wings and flew off in a certain direction. Naruto nodded before he looked at the last path.

"So, how does it feel to be defeated as easily as you were today?" He said before he punched the path in the gut. He looked down at him. "Pathetic." Pain just looked at Naruto.

"I am God. I will not die. Not yet." Naruto looked at him before stomping on his head, brains splattering everywhere.

"Now, to find the real you." He turned golden and ran off in the direction of where Konan flew off to.

5 Minutes Later brought to you by Nesquick.

Naruto opened the doors and saw a worried Konan hovering over a weak looking Nagato. Naruto walked forward, ignoring the force that tried to keep him still. He looked at Nagato with pure disgust.

"And you call yourself a God. Pitiful." Nagato only stared at the raven haired boy, no,,, man.

"Just kill us already." Nagato said. Naruto looked him over.

"You already killed yourself Nagato. But I'll keep Konan alive though. Like I said earlier, she has her uses. And I'm not going to waste those by killing her." He said before he knocked out and slung her over his shoulder. "I'm going to take your eyes now Nagato. They belong to the Uchiha, not the Uzumaki." He proceded to take Nagato's eyes out of his sockets, ignoring the screams of pain. He then made a single wind blade with his left hand. "I will bring true peace. The only reason why you're going to die is because you wanted everyone dead to achieve it. Goodbye." He said before he stabbed Nagato in the heard, killing him. He then glanced at the unconcious Konan.

"I'm so excited to bring you to my home." He said sarcastically before he disappeared in a Kamui.

I hope I didn't overextend the battle. I wanted to finish it quickly as I could.

So how was it? I hope it was good. Welp, see ya.

Til next time my little demons!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 18K 22
Minato and Kushina are alive with 3 children; Menma, Mito and Naruto. The 3rd Hokage sealed the Nine Tail Fox in Naruto, and Kami sealed the 3rd Hoka...
9.8K 131 20
October 10th a day that would forever change the village hidden in the leaves. the four children of the yodaime hokage were born Naruto , Menma , Nar...
31.7K 1.6K 19
He finally understood Madara. The Senju were the ones in the wrong, they pushed the Uchiha out and Madara had tried to warn them. Instead, they threw...
161K 2.8K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...