sisters sisters

By awesome_keisha101

karma and justice daddy August died because he got shot and he had cancer but he was a boss of his gang fypm... More

i choose you (a thug story)
step yo game up
mall
a sister thang
update
my other half.
at the lake
read read ★★ (update)
huh ?
HELP
deleting
daddy put it down
shout out
being the gangster i am
can yall ?????
no feelings
um
i smell drama
it all goes wrong
IN NEED OF SOME IDEAS
Adios
im home
Shout out
i got the thug in me
i got the thug in me pt 2
new started all me
words cant explain
not a chapter
All about Blue
All about derrick and karma
Grind time
Information
grind time pt 2
killer killer
caught up
NOTE TO EVERYBODY
Shout outs
The meeting
Lets play a game
you are beautiful
Drama
Drama Pt2
fuck with me
fuck with me pt2
The plan
Attention
Bish Whet ?
Ehh
My twin and I
gooo

im backkkk

1.1K 34 1
By awesome_keisha101

Justice POV

Today is the day I go home. I'm ready to leave . I ain't waiting until I recover I want this nigga dead and I wanna do it. I'm going to torture this nigga.  Pete better get ready. It was 12:02 and Karma still isn't here. She making me mad already. 5 minutes later here she come.  "what the he'll where you been! " I yelled.  "girl come on "she yelled while dragging me. I grabbed my bag as she dragged me. "Karma I'm not giving you the P we are sisters " I say. She let go of me as the nurses laughed.  "nobody want yo loose, sloppy, fishy, dry ass P" she smirked.  "oh he'll naw " I say with my hands on my hip. The nurses and doctors was cracking up. "you are my favorite patient I will surly miss you "the doctor I always mess with said. I think her name nurse power.  "word " I say.  I hope she know I just be playing I ain't gay. But back to Karma.  I started chasing her all the way to the elevator.  We joked around some more than I took off into the parking lot with her behind me. Then I see her coming with a charger.  She tried to run me over.  I was laughing so hard when I got in the car.  "Shut up " Karma laughed. I turned on the radio and fuck you thought was on.  I turned it up to the Max and we started rapping along.

"nigga what the fuck you thought.  you thought that it was over" Karma rap. "you thought that I was done,  you thought you had beat me (huh) you thought that you had won,  you thought that I had stop,  you thought I had flop " I rap. 

************************************

We had pulled up to Karma house . I'm staying at her house because she say it isn't safe for me to go home.  Karma unlocked the door and we walked in.  Then everybody busting out of no where.  "welcome home Justice and congratulations Karma !!!"they yelled.  Me and Karma was ready to pop off. "the fuck is wrong with y'all "my grandmother asked.  " we was ready to blast y'all ass that's what "I yelled.  "how y'all get in here "Karma asked while turning on the lights. "diamond "everybody yelled.  We bust out laughing.  "I forgot I gave you a spare key "Karma say. "dummy "I say. "don't start "she warned.  "I already have "I smirked.  "you so damn cocky "she groan.  "where is Isaac "I asked. My grandmother handed me him. "I cant believe you did what you did "my uncle Zack said while eating his cabbages.  I shrugged my shoulders. "she crazy ass he'll that's what AG's needs some help.  Jazzy didn't deserve that  "Mercedes says.  Everybody looked at her like bish whet.  That's my first cousin and all but I'll beat the he'll out of her than end her life she better learn how to Shut up.  "yo the he'll you mean!  "I say while getting up.  "you heard me"she smirked.  I took my whole plate and threw it on her. She gasp.  "Mercedes you supposed to be blood.  Just like you said it here you will said to the police!  I'll kill yo ass I swear "I yelled as my uncle Zack held me back. "fuck you Justice you and you sister going to he'll just like y'all daddy he already there "she yelled.  My uncle Zack let me go. I started beating her ass and ain't nobody try to stop it. I let Karma Get her licks in then we stop. My uncle Cody was silent.  Diamond was just laughing.  "it's time to go "my grandmother said . My uncle Zack and diamond went to the car.  My grandmother kicked Mercedes on her way out the door.  My uncle  Cody got up. "I'm sorry for my daughter behavior "he say without making eye contact.  He jacked Mercedes up and dragged her all the way to the car. My uncle Cody felt like he was responsible for my dad death.  He got shot and plus he was already and stage 4 in the cancer stage.  He was going to die anyway. I shook my head and I cleaned up. Then I joined karma in the living room. I held Asia and boy she really do look like me and Karma But me more.  "you did a good job"I say. "thanks "she said. I could tell she was hurt. I put Asia to sleep and Issac.  I carried them into their rooms.  I then took a shower and put on my sleeping clothes.  I went downstairs and started plotting how I want to kill Pete and maybe Mercedes.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.6K 76
Fraternal girl twins and their parents moved to New York from what one of them considered as her Perfect Life in Atlanta, while the other one was rea...
66.5K 1.1K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
20.1K 658 19
Everyday... Same Time.. Same People.. Same Place. Nothing is ever supposed to be that perfect... so obviously it's bound to be imperfect .
40.9K 1.4K 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Star has her entire life planned out, and it's been like that since she was younger. She's been in the best schools, which...