The Salvatore Sister (A Klaus...

De RebelChild99

The name is Evangeline Salvatore, my goal is survival. In a world of vampires and werewolves it's survival of... Mais

The Salvatore Sister (A Klaus Mikaelson Story)
Chapter 1: The Past
Chapter 2: Mason * Chapter 3: Masquerade
Chapter 4: Vamp-Napped
Chapter 5: Plans
Chapter 6: Richmond
Chapter 7: Klaus
Chapter 8: Mystic Falls
Chapter 9: Deals
Chapter 10: The Dagger
Quick Author's Note
Chapter 11: Drinks
Chapter 12: Kill Me
Chapter 13: AlaricKlaus
Chapter 15: Stefan
Chapter 16: Ray Sutton
Chapter 17: Chicago
Chapter 18: Betrayal
Chapter 19: Mikael Mikaelson
Chapter 20: Illumination Night
Chapter 21: Hatred
Chapter 22: Compulsion
Chapter 23: Scotland
Chapter 24: Meetings
Chapter 25: Remembrence
Chapter 26: Broken Trust
Chapter 27:Polite Chit-Chat
Chapter 28: Kat
Chapter 29: Technology Sucks
Chapter 30: The Mikaelson Maze
Chapter 31: We Can Break
Chapter 32: Asshat
Chapper 33: Decade Dance
Chapter 34: Doppelbitch
Chapter 35: Alaric The Indestructible
Chapter 36: Gone Wrong
Chapter 37: The Bitch Is Dead
Sequel

Chapter 14: Curse

17.7K 395 60
De RebelChild99

This chapter is EDITED

Evangeline POV:

"Mmm." I hummed as I woke up, the sun burning my eyes and making me squint. Another thing I hated, sunlight.

"Ah finally, you're awake." Klaus smiled, walking to the archway and raising his eyebrow. "You realize it's noon right?"

I rolled over and looked at the digital clock to see that it was approximately 12:03pm. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You looked so peaceful, besides, Maddox and I were betting on when you'd wake up."

I rolled my eyes before picking up on of the pillows and chucking it in his direction. He laughed loudly, catching the pillow before throwing it back onto the bed as he walked over. "Next time, wake me up."

Klaus raised his eyebrow, the left corner of his mouth twitching upwards. "Is that a demand?"

"Did it sound like a demand?"

"Mhmm."

"Then there's your answer." I grinned, rolling over and putting my feet on the ground only to be pushed back onto the bed by Klaus.

"Not so fast love, we aren't quite done yet." I smirked and pulled him down on top of me.

"Really?" I questioned, patting his cheek. Klaus caught my wrists, pinning them above my head before attacking my lips with his own. I kissed him back, using my legs to draw him closer as he kept my hands where they were. Putting my wrists into one of his hands, he used the other to travel down my body, resting on my upper thigh.

"Oh my god, there are other people in this apartment." Katherine spoke up and I looked over to see her covering her eyes with one of her hands. I laughed and sat up, Klaus dropping into the bed beside me. "Thank you." Katherine chirped, walking back out of the area without another word.

-

"Where you going?" I asked as Klaus snatched his jacket from the couch.

Klaus looked over to me as he put his phone in his pocket. "To make sure your brothers don't mess with my plans." He answered, opening the front door of the apartment.

"Wait!" I called after him, grabbing a jacket of my own. "I'm coming with you." I declared, slipping the jacket on before following him out the door and shutting it behind me.

"You sure you want them knowing the company you're keeping? I am trying to kill their girlfriend."

"Elena is only Stefan's girlfriend."

"Tell your other brother that."

"His name is Damon."

"You're a picky little thing, aren't you?"

"I eat people, I can't be that picky."

"You eat people because that's what a vampire's diet is made up of, would you still eat people if you were human?"

"People can go to prison for that."

"Then the police suck at keeping track of all the people that are eaten, I mean, vampires go undetected."

"Because we're careful and fast and strong, there's also compulsion."

"Ah yes, compulsion, such a handy thing that is." Klaus opened the front door of the building and I walked out as he followed close behind. "Where would he be?"

"My brother? Depends on which one you're hunting for."

"Who's most likely to mess with my plan."

"Damon." I answered without hesitation. Elena would have told them not to and Stefan would have listened, but Damon was always a wild card. "He's probably at the grill."

"The what?"

"The grill, it's by the town square."

-

We walked into the grill and I instantly spotted Damon and Alaric at the bar, pointing them out to Klaus who nodded. "What do you think he's gonna do if he sees you?"

"When he sees me." I corrected. "He'll probably just give me a look and then when I see him again he'll lecture me."

"I suppose it's good that we'll be leaving town as soon as the curse is broken."

"Werewolf hunting?"

"Precisely, come on." He placed the palm of his hand on my back before we began approaching the place where Damon and Alaric were seated. "Gentlemen." He greeted as we stepped up beside them. "Why so glum?"

Alaric stood up defensively while Damon turned his head slowly in our direction, both pairs of eyes instantly landing on me before Damon looked over at Klaus. "Ack, Klaus I presume."

"In the flesh." He responded before looking over at Alaric who was raising an eyebrow at me. "Thanks for the loner, mate."

"Any reason you stopped by to say hi?" Damon questioned before standing up from his bar stool, avoiding looking in my direction.

"I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelgänger, just thought I'd remind you not to do anything you'll regret."

"Hah." Damon pressed his lips together, glancing at the counter a couple times before looking over at me for the second time and then back to Klaus. "Thanks for the advice. I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement by any chance, huh?"

Klaus laughed and looked down at the table while I put my head in my hands. "You are kidding." He stated, turning serious and looking at Alaric. "He is kidding, right?"

"No, not really." Alaric answered.

"I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?"

"Let me be clear. I have my vampire, I have my werewolf, I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up."

-

"You aren't actually going to kill Damon, are you?" I questioned as we entered Alaric's building.

Klaus looked over at me. "I'll never understand why you care so much for him. From what you tell me, he's the reason Alexandra wasn't in Mystic Falls."

"Yes, and you're the reason she's dead. We've been through this, he's my brother, Klaus. Now are you going to kill him or not?"

"If he leaves the ritual alone, I won't touch him. But you know what happens when someone crosses me, no matter how close I am with their sister."

"You're an ass." I muttered as he opened the door to Alaric's apartment. Katherine, who was making more coffee, turned around as I walked past her and into the other room. She watched me walk out before turning back to Klaus.

I opened the closet and sifted through the female clothing I'd had Maddox retrieve for me. Picking out a button up jean shirt and some floral printed shorts I walked back into the main room before disappearing into the bathroom, not bothering to look in the general direction of Klaus or Katherine.

-

"Is he gone?" I questioned as I walked back out into the main room.

Katherine nodded and stood up before appearing in front of me. "You're already fighting? What about?"

"Damon. I asked Klaus not to kill him, but he told me that if Damon messes with his plan, and we all know Damon will, then he will kill him"

"Have you forgotten this is Klaus we're talking about? You made a deal with him and he still went after me. You should go while you still can and help your family. I'll be out of here soon and we can run far away from anything related to Originals and Klaus."

"We both know he'll find us, then he'll kill you and I'll be left with nobody once again. My brothers aren't going to forgive me for working with Klaus, he killed Bonnie and he's going to kill Elena and Tyler and Caroline."

"Hey! Hey! Who am I?"

"You're Katherine Pierce."

"And who are you?"

"Evangeline Salvatore."

"And what do we always do, not matter what?"

"We stick together and we survive, at all costs."

"Exactly, now when I say we can get out of here, do you trust me?"

"I trust you, but I can't just leave."

"Yes you can, Angie, you've got to. Otherwise Klaus will kill everyone and then when he gets tired of you, he'll kill you too and I don't want to see you turn up dead."

"He said he wouldn't kill me."

"Who is he?"

"Are we seriously going to do this?"

"Yes, now answer the question."

"He's Klaus Mikaelson."

"And what is he?"

"He's an Original Vampire."

"And what did I say never to do when concerning an Original Vampire?"

"Never trust them."

"There you go, eventually he will kill you and you know that, you just can't admit it to yourself."

"Katherine, I can't betray him. Not again. He knows the people closest to me and he'll kill them. Sierra, Stefan, Damon, Caroline, Tyler, Matt, even Elena. One person is already dead, three die tonight, maybe four if Damon is stupid. I can't lose any more of them. I cannot lose you, Katherine. It's been over 140 years since I met you and you've protected me from everything. Werewolves, vampires, witches, anyone and everyone that tried to hurt me is dead because you killed them. Let me be the one to protect you this time, you'll get out of here and I'll keep Klaus from hunting you down."

"You've had your chance to protect me, he didn't listen, I don't trust him around you. I don't trust him not to kill you."

"Then trust me, Kat. Trust me when I say he's not going to kill me, he's had so many chances to do just that and he hasn't. So trust me."

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

"Positive, now, where's the bourbon?"

-

"Where's Maddox?" Klaus questioned as he walked in the door. "He should be back by now."

Katherine was seated on one of the kitchen chairs while I lay down across the couch with a bottle of bourbon in my hand. "I don't know." Katherine responded.

Klaus walked over to a chair and sat down, putting his phone on a stand. There was a video playing on the screen of a werewolf, Jules. She looked in so much pain which meant she was transforming, but she should've already been a wolf by now, my only guess was that Klaus slowed the transition with the help of either Greta or Maddox.

"What are you doing?" Katherine asked as Klaus opened up his laptop. She sighed heavily when she got no answer and tried again. "Where's Elena?"

"I sent her off with Greta." Klaus mumbled, watching the laptop screen intently. Jules was crying out in pain and I cringed, I'm so glad I wasn't born a werewolf. "It's almost time." Just as Klaus said that the door banged open and Damon appeared in the room. I jumped from my seat and sent him a look, he sent one back. "I wasn't aware you'd been invited in." Well that's one thing Klaus and I can agree on, I didn't know he was invited in either. I thought I was the only vampire invited into the apartment, but here Damon was.

Katherine stood up slowly and looked at Damon's back before glancing over at me. "I'm here to tell you that you have to postpone the ritual." Damon announced and my head snapped in the direction of Klaus, half expecting him to rip Damon's heart out right in front of me.

"Didn't we already have this conversation?" Klaus questioned, oddly calm as he continued to look at his laptop.

Damon sent me another look before turning back to Klaus. "Yeah, but that was before I rescued your werewolf and vampire, and killed your witch." I'd liked Maddox, he was all serious, it was kind of entertaining.

My attention went back to Klaus as he stood up from his seat to glare in Damon's direction. "Excuse me?"

"And you can kill me for it, I don't care. It was all me."

"Katerina give us a moment." Klaus whispered and Katherine nodded, sending me an apologetic look before walking out of sight. "You too."

"I'm not leaving this room until I know you aren't going to kill him." I protested, crossing my arms before sitting back down. "He's still my brother, Klaus."

"I said leave, Evangeline."

"I know what you said, now if you're going to kill him, kill him, but I'm not leaving this room."

"Your choice." He muttered before turning back to my brother. "I've heard about you. The crazy impulsive vampire, in love with his brother's girl." Klaus began, turning to walk over to his laptop. "I knew one of you would try to stop me, it was just a 50/50 guess on who." Klaus turned on the sound for his laptop once again and screams of pain began to fill the room once more. "The nice thing about werewolves is they tend to travel in packs." Klaus shut his laptop and picked up his phone. "Need a closer look?" He inquired before tossing his phone over to Damon who caught it.

Damon looked at the wolf on the screen. "Jules." He identified.

"I've got your sister to thank for picking that one out, she's been very helpful." Klaus remarked and I shot him a quick glare. "When you spend a thousand years trying to break a curse," Klaus bumped shoulders with Damon, "you learn a thing or two." He whispered as he continued his circle around my brother. "First rule; always have a back-up. Back-up werewolf, back-up witch."

"Back-up vampire." Damon finished.

Klaus smirked. "I've got that covered two." Then in the blink of an eye there was a gut wrenching snap and Damon was on the floor with a broken neck.

"What did you do that for?" I shrieked, walking over to kneel beside my brother.

"You told me not to kill him, this is me not killing him."

"Did you have to snap his neck though?"

"Just be thankful he's still alive, Evangeline. You're lucky."

"Thank you, I owe you one."

"Oh believe me, I will collect." He smirked before tugging the left sleeve of Damon's leather jacket up to reveal a very disgusting looking wound. "Werewolf bite." He hissed under his breath.

"Werewolf bite? How did he- Tyler. Goddamn it! Can you heal him?"

Katherine walked back into the room and looked from me to Damon to Klaus. "Is he dead?"

"No, his neck is broken." I answered.

Klaus blurred to Katherine and handed her a cell phone. "I want you to call Jenna and tell her you're in trouble. Pretend you're Elena." He was compelling her.

Katherine, pretending to be under his compulsion, dialed Jenna's number and I silently wondered how she knew it by heart.

"I promised I wouldn't kill him, I didn't say anything about a werewolf bite." Klaus said as he looked over at me, then he was gone once again.

-

"Damn woods, damn trees, damn leaves." I cursed under my breath as I walked through the woods in search of the site of the ritual. "If I get bitten by the loose Lockwood I'm going to have to kill him for making me walk through the woods in the dark on a full moon."

The heels of my shoes had sunk into the ground with every step so I had resulted to carrying them, which meant I had rocks making it uncomfortable to walk and sticks on the ground I had to try and avoid.

There was a high pitched scream, I didn't recognize it, but it had to be coming from wherever Klaus was breaking the curse. I ran towards the noise, but it was soon lost. My eyes wandered over my surroundings as I stopped and tuned in my vampire hearing.

"Jenna! No!" That was Elena and she was crying, her sobs were loud and soon I was standing on the edge of Steven's Quarry, just in time to see Jenna receive a stake in her heart. "No! Jenna!" Elena continued to sob, but I couldn't make out what she was saying in between her cries.

Klaus stood up, walking away from the body and picking up a bowl which Greta had handed him, using it to collect Jenna's blood. There were three seemingly dead people in the quarry. Tyler and Caroline were safe, but as I looked around I spotted Jules and Jenna. Then there was Stefan, I knew he wasn't dead, but there was a large chunk of wood lodged in his back and his neck had been snapped. Most likely to prevent him from doing anything to stop Klaus.

Stefan gasped, waking up from his sleep as Greta poured Jenna's blood into some form of mixture. Elena and him had a small conversation but I didn't know what it was about because I couldn't hear it. "It's time." Klaus announced, holding out his hand as the fire around Elena died down.

She stood up, walking right past Klaus and up to the stone alter. Klaus smiled to himself before he followed after her. I admired her guts, it was the one thing I liked about her. Although, if I was going to die anyways, I'd probably be a bitch to the person trying to kill me as well.

Stefan grunted numerous times as Klaus tilted Elena's face in his direction. "Thank you, Elena." Klaus smiled to her as she glared at him.

"Go to hell." I covered my mouth quickly to prevent being found out as I chuckled under my breath, this was far more entertaining than I'd thought it would be. With a final smirk, Klaus' fangs made their appearance and he dug into Elena's neck, drinking her until there was nothing left to drink before dropping her to the ground.

My eyes widened, she was dead. I expected more of a fight and here she was, dead. Water pooled up in front of my dark colored eyes as I looked from Jules to Jenna to Elena and finally to Stefan who was staring at the dead body of his girlfriend. It took all I had not to sniffle and let the tears fall, but if I sniffled I'd be found and I did not want that happening.

Klaus inhaled and exhaled deeply before stepping down from the alter. Greta stood attentive, waiting for what would happen next and even I found myself anxious for that. "I can feel it." Klaus hissed out. "It's happening."

Bones began cracking, but Klaus didn't seem too effected by it. There was a growl and I stared at Klaus as his eyes gleamed a golden color, it had worked. Then, without warning, the fires lit back up and Klaus was tossed across the clearing. Here comes the fight.

I looked in the direction of chanting and saw Bonnie walking down the path, instantly I was hit with a wave of confusion. Klaus had told me she was dead, he'd killed her. Damon came up behind Greta and snapped her neck. This act made me wonder why they hadn't stepped in before he killed Elena, surely that was the sole reason behind this. Yet, there she was, dead.

Damon picked up Elena's body and I brought my attention back to Klaus as he spoke up through the pain of transformation and whatever Bonnie was doing to him. "No. You were dead!" He wasn't given an answer as Damon carried Elena over to Stefan and thunder began cracking in the sky. Lightening lit up the area for a few brief seconds before another strike came, the wind was strong and I found myself clinging to a tree to keep myself in the spot.

The snaps came quicker as Bonnie chanting got louder, Klaus was actually in pain. Bonnie was going to die if she killed Klaus, surely Stefan wouldn't let her do that, but everything was answered as Elijah stepped into the opening, ceasing Bonnie's chanting. They were going to kill him.

"Elijah." Klaus whispered and I barely caught it, but I knew he'd said it. Another wave of confusion hit me, who'd woken up Elijah? Why?

Elijah stopped directly in front of Klaus. "Hello brother." Then his hand was drawn back and thrust into Klaus' chest, that was all I could watch. I jumped up from where I'd been sitting and ran into the clearing. "In the name of our family, Niklaus."

"Evangeline?" Stefan turned to look at me, earning a glare in his direction.

I pushed passed Stefan's arms and was about to interfere in the fight between brothers when Klaus spoke up again. "I didn't bury them at sea."

"What?" Elijah muttered under his breath, hesitating now.

"Their bodies are safe, if you kill me you'll never find them." Klaus shouted, I took a couple steps closer to the pair.

"Elijah! Don't listen to him!" Stefan yelled and I resisted the distinct urge to smack him or snap his neck, anything to keep Klaus' heart inside his chest.

Stefan was ignored. "Elijah, I can take you to them. I give you my word, brother." Klaus promised.

Elijah looked over to Bonnie and Stefan, sparing me a flick of the eyes before he looked back to his brother. He was hesitating. "Do it and I'll take you both out." Bonnie swore.

"You'll die." Elijah countered.

"I don't care." She hissed back, now I was wishing she had actually been dead.

Elijah looked from Bonnie and Stefan to me and then to Klaus before looking back at Bonnie and Stefan. "I'm sorry." He apologized before grabbing Klaus with one hand and snatching my arm with the other, disappearing over the flames. In less than a second we were running through the woods, Klaus had continued the transformation and every few seconds I heard another bone break. Elijah kept an iron grip on my arm to prevent me getting lost, I couldn't even dream of keeping up with the two Originals if Elijah let go.

-

"You were going to try and stop me, why?" Elijah questioned as we watched a group of bodies burn in the fire we'd set. Klaus was still out there killing people while Elijah and I cleaned his mess.

I looked over at him from my spot against a tree. "Would it have been better for me to have let him die? What does that say about me?"

"Nothing, you aren't defined by one action, but you should know that he's alive because of you."

"No, he's alive because you didn't kill him."

"I would have done it, if you weren't there. I would never make you watch that. It's far too cruel a fate for someone who hasn't done anything wrong."

"I've done things to deserve that, many things."

"Well, I suppose it depends on how you categorize the term 'wrong'. It's very general."

"Well right now we're burning dead human bodies, I'd say that's a bit wrong of us. If you look at it from the point of view of any person of justice. Like judges and lawyers and the police."

"That's a good point, what if they catch us?" Elijah's eyes went exaggeratedly wide as he glanced around the clearing.

I rolled my eyes, nudging his shoulder and laughing. "Then we kill them."

"Now that is wrong."

"Well we want to get away with this so if the humans catch us it's our right to kill them."

"We could compel them."

"Sure, we could, but where's the fun in that?"

"There is none, but it's the good thing to do."

"Yes, but I'm not a good person."

"You're right, definitely not a good person. In fact, you are terrible." He smiled, earning a punch in the shoulder from me.

I gasped in slight pain, shaking my hand out while waiting for the broken bones to heal. "Ow, remind me never to do that again. "If I'm a terrible person then you must be pretty horrible, you've got centuries of stuff weighing on your shoulders."

"Stuff like what?"

"Well there's the time you-"

"What was that? The time I what, exactly?"

"Killed innocent humans."

"Is that the absolute best you have? I'm impressed."

"You're being sarcastic, how do you even know what that is?"

"I've been a vampire for over a thousand years, I haven't been dead."

"Yes you have."

"You're being smart with me, you know what I meant."

"Of course I know what you meant, I just couldn't resist the urge to correct your mistake." I smirked triumphantly as I stood up from the ground and walked back over to the burning bodies. "Where'd you put the gasoline?"

"It's in my car." He answered, pointing in the direction we'd parked the car. "I can get it."

I shook my head and held my hand out. "I've got it, Lijah. You need your rest, you're getting old."

"I'm faster than you, I'm stronger than you, my senses are sharper than yours, and I cannot die."

"Okay, okay. Your point has been made." I held my hands up in mock surrender before walking in the direction of the car. Sticks cracked under my feet as I walked, the noise bouncing off the trees and echoing in the air until I reached the car.

Elijah's car was nice, I needed a car like it. I opened the driver side door before pressing the button that would pop open the trunk and with a click that's exactly what happened. Walking back towards the trunk I took the metal door in my hands and lifted it above my head before digging through the mess that was Elijah's car trunk.

"Ack." I hissed in pain as something stabbed through my finger and retracted my hand. The small prick healed easily and I began looking through the trunk once again, stopping upon the realization of what I'd just been stabbed with. "Perfect." I mused as the silver dagger came into view, I slipped it into my pocket before grabbing the gasoline and shutting the trunk.

-

Klaus woke up from his transformation in the middle of absolute nowhere. He looked up at the sunlight before propping himself up with his hands. Elijah tossed his clothes to him while I leant up against a tree on the other side of the clearing. "You've been busy." Elijah commented.

Klaus smirked as he sat up. "That was amazing." Klaus began to stand up, grabbing his pants as he did so. "How long has it been?"

"Almost two days." I answered as Klaus tugged on the pants Elijah had thrown to him.

Elijah nodded his agreement. "The full moon came and went, you remained a wolf."

"I can change at will then, that's good to know." Klaus smiled to himself, obviously happy at what he'd accomplished as he buckled up his belt. "I remember every single kill."

"Yes we've been cleaning up your little mess along the way." Elijah stated, pointing between him and I.

Klaus smiled at Elijah. "Just like old times, brother."

"Well you've had your fun." Elijah brushed off as he walked over to Klaus, handing him a pair of boots. "I believe we have a bargain."

"That's right, now what was it again?" He questioned, slipping on the boots. "Oh yeah wait, I remember, that's it. You wish to be reunited with our family."

Elijah brushed off Klaus' jacket. "You gave me your word, brother."

"Now what kind of brother would break his bond?" Klaus scoffed as he pulled on his shirt. "Even though you did try to kill me."

"I could have, but I didn't." Elijah stated as he helped Klaus into the jacket.

Klaus glanced over his shoulder at me before looking back at Elijah. "Now no one can, not even you." He boasted. "Relax, Elijah, all is forgiven."

"Where are they?" Elijah interrogated.

Klaus smiled, clapping Elijah on the shoulder. "You need to lighten up, I'll bring you to them soon enough." He declared before walking in my direction and smirking. "You're brothers are never going to forgive you for that one." He commented.

"They can't hate me forever, it's not my fault their girlfriend is dead."

"I thought she was only Stefan's girlfriend."

I narrowed my eyes at the Hybrid. "Tell that to my other brother."

"His name is Damon."

"Quit being a smartass."

"Now you know how I feel when you correct me."

"How utterly childish of you."

"If you will be doing this the rest of my time with you, I'm going to have to get some ear plugs." Elijah remarked, interrupting our bickering.

I turned around and grinned at him. "They aren't going to work."

"Sadly."

-

"Klaus, you're back." Katherine greeted as we opened the door. As she came into view I noticed someone was with her and that someone was staring directly at me, Stefan. "Look who decided to come for a visit."

"Stefan." I whispered and he held his hand up to silence whatever apology I would have probably concocted to explain the level of betrayal I'd reached.

Klaus was oblivious to this and smiled at Stefan as Elijah closed the door. "You just keep popping up, don't you?"

"I need your help." He informed, taking a couple steps forward. "For my brother." I'd completely forgotten about Damon's bite and for a moment I thought he was already dead, but if he was then Stefan wouldn't be here. I sighed in relief at this revelation.

"Well whatever it is, is going to have to wait a tick." Klaus stated, holding his hand up. "You see, I have an obligation to my brother. It requires my immediate attention."

Klaus walked further into the house while Stefan's eyes zeroed in on Elijah. "You understand how important family is otherwise you wouldn't be here." Elijah started as he took three steps closer to my little brother. "My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own."

It took only a half of a second for Klaus to zoom behind Elijah with the stealth of a snake. "And so I shall." As Elijah spun around I caught the sound of tearing flesh and there was a loud scream of pain. Soon Elijah's face began to turn grey, his veins coming out. "Shhhhh." Klaus hushed his older brother, stroking his cheek for a couple seconds before dropping Elijah's daggered body to the side.

Klaus' eyes landed on me and he smirked proudly, pulling me over to him by the waist. "Thank you, for the dagger."

"You're welcome."

*fourth Saturday with two more to go! I know this isn't Saturday, but yesterday my internet crashed and I had to go to the doctors so I couldn't update. This was kind of a long chapter, but oh well I slipped one and a half episodes in. Hope you enjoyed!*

-Mikaela

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

238K 5.8K 44
Laura Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, the sassy and sarcastic twin. The most popular girl in school and on the cheerleading squad sta...
963K 17.6K 42
Over a century has passed since Liliana has seen her brothers. So when she finally decides to visit, it brings a shock to everyone. But Lily didn't j...
2.7M 73.2K 187
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...
11K 219 43
Famous psychologist, Aspen Brooks, moved from Starling City to Central City to see her best friends, Caitlin and Cisco. She moved here even after she...