Chapter 19: Mikael Mikaelson

{This chapter is EDITED}

Evangeline POV:

Teens littered the cafeteria where I was looking for Elena. Apparently it was Senior Prank Night and it was a big deal as some overly preppy teen had so kindly explained when I almost stepped on a patch of superglue that was on the floor. "Hey, are you new here?" A teenager questioned as he walked over to me.

"Oh, definitely not. I'm just looking for someone." I told him, taking my phone out to see if I had any recent messages or missed calls that told me Klaus had found Elena.

The teen nodded, taking a seat beside me on the table. "Who is it?"

"Elena Gilbert."

"Are you like her sister or something?"

"Nope, just looking to have a friendly chat. A close friend of mine needs her for something."

"Really? Well I saw her heading into a classroom with Caroline, Tyler, and Bonnie."

I perked up, maybe I should have started by asking these brain dead morons. Oh how I loved the stupidity of the modern generation. "Which classroom?"

"127."

My grin widened and I unlocked my phone, going to the recent calls and tapping the number at the top of the list. "Thank you, now if you'll excuse me." I got up from the table and left the teen without another word as electronic rings echoed through my phone.

Klaus: You better have good news.

Evangeline: Hello to you too, Grumpy Pants.

Klaus: Not the time, what is it you're calling for?

Evangeline: I know where she is, seems like my search was a bit easier. Some idiot teen told me where she was.

Klaus: Are you going to tell me or do I have to find out myself? We both know what happens if you don't tell me.

Evangeline: Not until you say please.

Klaus: Seriously?

Evangeline: Yep, seriously.

Klaus: Please. There, you happy now?

Evangeline: Ecstatic, she's in room 127 with Tyler Lockwood there werewolf, Caroline Forbes the vampire, and Bonnie Bennett the witch.

Klaus: All she's missing is that human, the blonde one.

Evangeline: Matt?

Klaus: Yes, that one. Now, meet me in the gym. I'll bring the doppelgänger there.

Evangeline: Okay, I'll be there momentarily.

-

"If she drops her foot, Chad I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" Was the first thing I heard as I opened the steel doors to the gym. At the sound of the door closing, Elena turned her head, her arm held tightly in Klaus' hand.

I smiled at the doppelgänger before beginning to walk over. "That's a bit violent, don't you think?" I asked, staring at the two poor teenagers who just had to get mixed up in this. Both of them were familiar and I recalled the 60s decade dance, when Klaus was still Alaric.

"It's good to see you're finally joining us, what took you so long?"

"Evangeline? What are you doing here? With him?" Elena sputtered, but she was ignored as I stopped a few feet from them.

"I had to locate the gym." Klaus laughed at this, shaking his head at me before looking back over at the two compelled humans.

"So this is what you're doing now? Helping Klaus? Come on, Evangeline, please." Elena was practically begging, actually there was nothing practical, she was indeed begging. "Please."