Insomnia (A Five Night's at F...

By nightmare597

*COMPLETED, UNDER GRAMMATICAL EDITING* Living in the real world as an adult had its challenges. You knew that... More

Chapter 1 Inauguration
Chapter 2 First Night Terrors
Chapter 3 One More Error
Chapter 4 Golden Boy
Chapter 5 Pieces Of A Bigger Puzzle
Chapter 6 Bitter As Coffee, Sweet As Cake
Chapter 7 A World Within The Mind
Chapter 8 Rembering Our Past
Chapter 9 Light and Darkness
Chapter 10 The Purple Piece
Chapter 12 Break My Mind
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Freddy)
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Bonnie)
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Goldie)
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Foxy)
Chapter 13 Torn From You (Chica)
Chapter 14 The Demon's Trap
Chapter 15 Missing
Chapter 16 Just A Whisper Away (Freddy)
Chapter 16 Just A Whisper Away (Bonnie)
Chapter 16 Just A Whisper Away (Goldie)
Chapter 16 Just A Whisper Away (Foxy)
Chaptet 16 Just A Whisper Away (Chica)
Chapter 17 Final Breath Of Life (Freddy)
Chapter 17 Final Breath of Life (Bonnie)
Chapter 17 Final Breath of Life (Goldie)
Chapter 17 Final Breath of Life (Foxy)
Chapter 17 Final Breath of Life (Chica)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait For You (Freddy)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait for you (Bonnie)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait for You (Goldie)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait for You (Foxy)
Chapter 18 I Will Wait for You (Chica)
Epilogue (Till We Meet Again)
The Sequel is Here
Thank you, Thank You All (Behind the Author)

Chapter 11 Looming Shadow

2.6K 84 17
By nightmare597

(A/N: It's time for our main villain! I know it's nightmare Freddy and not shadow Freddy, but he fits the role better look wise for what I want illustrated later)

Today was the big day, at least for Mr. Cawthon. The pizzeria had closed early for the day, so the police could properly investigate the disappearance of the last security guard. The truth was no one really knew his name. But the poor guy was no where to be found, the police assumed he was a homeless man trying to get back in the work force. (Hence why everyone who knew him only called him Phone Guy.)

Still that didn't mean it was something to be ignored, especially at a kids location. It was nerve wracking really, even if Cawthon had done nothing wrong he was an easy target to point the finger at. If only he hadn't of opened his own franchise. But then again how we he supposed to know all these tragedies would ensue?

Vincent on the other hand, was anything but nervous. This was more tedious than anything. He felt like everyday this happened, even though that wasn't the case. But still, the police in this city were useless. The only thing they had managed to do was close down a competing kid's restaurant called Candy's because it wasn't up to code. (Not that Freddy's was any better, but it had this special magic of getting people to turn a blind eye.)

It was rather noisy, officers talked to one another taking a few files that had information about that week as well as a few interviews with some of the other employees. The ones that cared enough to stay.

"Excuse me, sir?" Vincent didn't want to acknowledge who ever had just spoken to him, he wanted to stand here and just observe. But instead he slowly allowed his gaze to carry over to see a younger officer standing before him.

The young man's eyes kept glancing towards the show stage, clearly feeling on edge being so close to the gang. (Though he had every right to be, they were watching.)

"Yeah?" Vincent flicked a few ashes off his cigarette, bored clearly, before taking another deep breath with it.

"I'd like to ask you a few questions regarding the night your coworker," the young officer flicked through some paper work in his hand seeming to search for something, "Phone Guy."

Vincent wanted to snort and roll his eyes. Can this kid just not get over the nickname? It's the only thing anyone really knew about the guy. But it's not like he can say no, at least not with out getting a few raised eyebrows.

"Sure." Vincent sighed looking towards the animatronics with a leer. He felt like this was going to take awhile.

Flicking through a few more papers on the clip board, the officer seemed to find what he was looking for. Clicking his pen began to write down a few things before finally speaking.

"Can I have your full name please?" The officer looked upon expectingly making Vincent want to huff.

"Vincent Heliotrope." Short sweet and to the point. After all why would he need to over explain his name? The officer did give him a bit of an odd look but brushed it off, the kid was clearly new.

"Did you know Mr. phone guy?" The officer was scribbling away onto the paper, still seeking to fill in some information before Vincent even answered the next question.

"No." Vincent so desperately wanted to roll his eyes and be done with this. He was already done the moment the kid came over. But he had to grin and bare it. After all, if he gets taken for questioning it'll slow things down. And now all Vincent had to do was set up a way to lure you to him.

"So you hadn't talked to him at all, not even before his shifts or during the day if he had come in at any point in time?" The officer hesitated in his writing looking at Vincent curiously.

"No, I never even saw him. Day shift security only lasts from open 8 am, to close 7:30 pm." Vincent sighed flicking more ashes off of his cigarette onto the floor.

These questions felt so tedious and repetitive. But maybe he's done this too much. What happened to the simple life? What happen to starting a franchise with his friend to try moving on from the death of his wife? What happened to his daughter? (This subject was making him bitter.)

"Where were you on the night of Mr. Phone Guy's disappearance?" The officer was just going through all the questions in the book. (Though he really wasn't, Vincent was just so tired of talking it felt like this was going on forever.)

"I was at home, watching tv, you can check the security footage. I wasn't anywhere near here after 7:30." Vincent let out a long breath, was this over yet?

The officer remained, writing a few more things down, seeming as if he was thinking over his questions. Did he still have more? Vincent just took one last deep breath of his cigarette before dropping it to the floor and stomping on it to put out the light. He planned to throw it away, even made the effort to pick it up again and crumple it in his hand. He just really didn't want to.

"Okay, I think I have enough information for now, thank you." The officer flipped through a few more sheets of paper before he slipped his pen back inside his clip board nodding at Vincent. It was about time.

The cigarette made its new home inside one of the trash cans near by and from there Vincent leaned against a wall, just observing the scene before him. It's the same routine each time now. And soon it'll be for that new guard that Cawthon just hired. Only Vincent planned to be far away from here before anyone knew what hit them.

"Will you really?"

Vincent glanced towards the shadows just tucked out of sight, the way they moved almost seeming as if hands were extended out. Reaching, ready to grab any poor unsuspecting soul.

Yes. I'll kill her and complete your stupid ritual, as long as you hold up your end of the deal.

Vincent narrowed his eyes just slightly, his thoughts sharp and bitter. (Though that's normally how he was as a person.

"You know, I'm getting rather impatient Afton. She managed to escape death once. Do you really think she can do it again a second time?" The voice sneered inside his head, mocking him. Knowing that would easily get on his nerves. Vincent looked away staring at Cawthon instead scowling. (Maybe he was envious of how easy it was for him, he still had his kids. Everything seemed so easy for him. He was such a caring and kind person.)

"Don't you dare ignore me, William." The voice sneered and caused Vincent to look back meeting red eyes hidden just out of sight. (With a silhouette similar to Freddy or goldie in their human forms standing there with the darkness.)

Relax. I'll kill her. I already have a plan in mind. There's no way she can escape me a second time.

Vincent turned away again, glaring at one of the party tables now. He had to be careful what he thought now.

"Fine. You're running out of time now. Remember that." And with that the entity was gone leaving Vincent alone. Well, partially alone. Some where not far from there goldie had watched in silence. He knew something wasn't right after last night.

Yeah what ever.

Vincent rolled his eyes, finally alone in his thoughts he could think has rudely as he wanted. Still in the slightest bit he held his tongue.

It didn't matter what that idiot thought of him. Nothing mattered more to him than this deal. He was going to kill you no matter what it was going to take. All for the sake, if at least getting his daughter back.
____________________
"(Y/N)! Come on!" Little hands grabbed your own desperately tugging you forward trying to urge you out of the backyard and into your house.
"Mama says there's a surprise for us inside!"

That little boy was so eager, his smile so wide and carefree. You couldn't help but smile back laughing a little.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" You laughed more running trying to keep up with the tugging on your hand.

"(Y/N)."

Where was that voice coming from? Your feet skidded to a stop, and the little boy in front of you disappeared leaving you behind. The beautiful, lush, backyard now gone replaced with a gray bedroom. It's dark.

I'm scared.

Your body now laid beneath your blanket, hand clutching a flash light you had begged your mother to give you shaking in fear. The scary monsters were here and were going to get you. Shadows cling to the walls, drooping like ink, long tentacles reaching for you from the edge of the bed.

He's here! He's going to get you!

You wanted to scream shining the light on the nightmare that haunted you. Red eyes watched you, teeth seemingly covered in blood beneath it, but not where teeth should be. Jagged teeth embedded in skin, taking the pace a stomach should be with flakes of skin around the gums.

He's going to eat me!

Your light quickly flashed in the direction of the monster under your bed, hiding in your closet, and sometimes down the hall causing him to go away. But you knew he'd never go away.

"(Y/N)!" Someone was calling your name. Someone safe. Someone familiar.
"(Y/N)! Please, please open your eyes."

They sounded so sad. You couldn't tell who it was, but you knew that who ever was crying was a friend. No, more than that, your heart twisted in sadness. And yearned for nothing more than to stop their tears.

You knew who it was. In your heart you knew. And as you went to say their name. The first letter forming on your lips.

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

Your alarm screamed at you. Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Well you guessed you'd rather be awake than asleep. Still your body didn't get the memo that your mind was fully awake and lazily made your arm extend our searching for the button to turn the screaming off.

You didn't like that dream. You haven't had a dream like that since you were a little kid. You had no idea who that boy was, but he was so familiar. (But you don't really have much time to ponder over it now, you still have to get to work.)

Slowly lifting your self to sit up, your hands begin to rub your eyes trying to sweep away any of your physical sleepiness that may linger still.

Wait, what was that?

Your eyes opened quickly, wide and to attention as you looked around the room paranoid. You thought you saw someone in the shadows watching you.

Like that scary monster from my nightmare.

You frowned at your thoughts. But it was just a dream right? Surely that thing didn't exist and is just the stress of you trying to remember and everything else that's been going on finally catching up with you. Yeah that has to be it. Still you had to do one last double take off the room before deeming it safe to get up.

You slowly trudged to the bathroom, glancing one last time behind you to be sure that no one was watching you. Maybe you were really paranoid because the insomnia was coming back. You weren't sure but you had to keep telling yourself it's fine. Every thing was fine.

Even if something was wrong, you had the gang to protect you. And your heart knew who would go the extra mile just to make sure you'd be okay. So everything was going to be okay.

Even if your mind screamed that something was wrong, you chose to ignore it. It was just paranoia after all, and it's not as if you've been getting amazing sleep these days.

Yeah, everything was going to be just fine. Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.9K 14
πŸ”¦πŸ©ΈπŸ‘Ύ ── FNAF MOVIEβ”Šβͺ ᴍΙͺᴋᴇ κœ±α΄„Κœα΄Ιͺα΄…α΄› ! ❫ ##. ❛ 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 π’πŽ π‹πŽππ† βœΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ a FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS fanfiction. ╭──╯ IN W...
98.6K 2.5K 26
(Foxy x reader) ~This is my first x reader and fanfic~ (Y/n) gets a job starting as a waitress, helping everyone's favorite four animatronics at Fred...
9.1K 362 71
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Known for its mysterious cases of murder. A group consisting of 5 people go to the infamous place asking for a job for the...
1.6K 85 14
For many years, a certain pizzeria was the place a young girl used to go to as a child. She loved coming here almost everyday to spend time with her...