Just Friends

By ramosbae

Aleana and Sergio have been friends since they were both children. Their parents always wanting them to be to... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 16

1.1K 17 3
By ramosbae

Aleana casually strolled into the restaurant where Vania, Miriam and her were to brunch at, thinking, or better said wishing, that they wouldn't question her. It was one of those situations where she knew that the moment she set foot in the restaurant they would attack her with millions of questions. But they say the last thing to die is hope, and she hoped they wouldn't. At first, she thought she would achieve her goal.

"Don't come over here thinking we won't ask anything about Saturday." Miriam said not taking her eyes off the menu.

"We're just trying to phrase our questions correctly in our minds before asking you." Vania said casually sipping her ice tea.

"Can I at least order a drink first or is there no sipping liquids of any kind in this police-like interrogation session." Ale said with a smile, motioning for a waiter to come take her order.

"I would rather you didn't order anything, it's already Tuesday. We've waited a good amount of time to know all the details." Replied Vania jokingly.

"I know, I've actually been wondering why you guys have been so quiet about the whole situation. You've been begging us for years to go out and now that we did you seem eerily calm."

"Apart from being calm, we had to keep Paqui from going crazy and thanking every single god for bringing you into Sergio's life in a romantic way." Vania said almost patting her back.

"I just feel like a personal mission of mine has been completed and I can finally rest in peace." Miriam said.

"Oh please, don't be dramatic." Vania said laughing. "But please, just tell us."

"Fine, this is what went down...."

After the brunch the ladies had had, Aleana had to return home to keep working on the Casillas' home. Reviewing the improvements they had made. She had to go see Sara in an hours time. She neatly put every single mood board into her laptop bag, with her laptop and got mentally prepared for the meeting. She loved Sara with all her heart, the problem was that Sara didn't know what she wanted for her house. She wanted to mix every style, vintage with contemporary. Even mixing  medieval into the decoration.

"I want to get to the shopping phase of this mission. Let's get our ideas clear." Aleana said as soon as she put one foot in the Casillas' house. She really appreciated the fact that she could be sincere with Sara.

"I want to get this done now." Sara said, leading Aleana into the dining room table.

"Look, this is what I've come up with. Something a bit more modern, because I know that's what Iker wants." Aleana took out the mood boards and showed Sara sample fabrics of everything.

After they were done with the meeting, the whole dinning room table was filled with papers and sketches and pictures of every kind of furniture possible. "I'm so happy we finished this, I won't even show Iker everything we did. I don't want him changing something."

Aleana laughed, sinking into her chair. Sara stood up as the doorbell rang, it was Mona, Sara's maid with both Lucas and Martin running right behind her.

"Did their teacher say anything about them?" Sara asked Mona.

"No, she scheduled a Parent-Teacher meeting. Will next Tuesday be okay?" Mona asked taking both kids' backpacks up the stairs.

"Yes," Sara said letting out a long sigh. "it'll be fine."

Aleana was a bit too distracted with the kids to be paying attention to what was happening. Her eyes had followed both kids as they went running past them and into the backyard. The only thing separating the dining room from the backyard was a huge window, from which she could see both kids running around playing tag.

"You know they look like angels right now, but they aren't." Sara said pouring water into her glass from the pitcher she had brought earlier.

"What happened now?" Aleana said, focusing her attention on Sara. Ale knew that Lucas and Martin were always getting into trouble in school, mostly because they were disobeying the teachers. "Another teacher incident?"

"I wish, Lucas stole a girls shoe and threatened to throw it over the fence if she didn't kiss him." Sara said rolling her eyes. "And Iker found it to be the funniest thing in the world."

"You've got to admit, it is really funny." Aleana said, trying to control her laughter. "That kid, he's so handsome. And Martin, he's gonna be your little heartbreaker."

Sara watched as Aleana almost drooled over her children. It made her wonder if Aleana was having, as she liked to call it, baby eyes. Every time you see a baby, you want one.

"Does Sergio want to have kids?" Sara asked her friend.

"What? I-I don't know. We haven't talked about that." Aleana said nervously.

"I didn't mean you two as a couple. Just, in general." Sara said.

"Oh, I-i guess so." Aleana said, taking a deep breath. Aleana opened her mouth, with no words coming out.

"I know what you want to say, I know what you're feeling."

"You do?" Aleana asked.

"I know how it feels, I've felt that way before. You feel like every single kid is looking at you with those beautiful eyes trying to convince you to have one." Sara said letting out a string of laughter.

"That's exactly how I feel. I just think that right now I'm not ready." Aleana said. "I'm not, I don't even have a boyfriend. Sergio and I have been on literally one date."

"It's different for you and Sergio, you two know each other since you yourselves were kids. Maybe you should talk to him about it." Sara said.

"I can't."

"Why not? It's a normal thing, nothing will change if you tell him what you're thinking."

"We haven't- done that." Aleana said starting to get red.

"Done what?" Sara asked.

"THAT, the thing." Aleana said but Sara kept looking at her with a confused face. "S-E,"

"Ooohhh thaaaatt." Sara said laughing. "So you're telling me, that you two, the people with the most sexual attraction known on earth. Plus you live together, have not done it?"

"No, we've just been. Busy I guess." Aleana said as her face turned tomato red.

"You need to go get some lingerie and go get your man." Sara said laughing, almost spitting her water out. "In all seriousness, you two would have very cute kids."

"Maybe." Aleana just shook her head. "I eventually want kids, you know that. Right now isn't the right time. By just saying that, I can almost hear Paqui telling me: 'Your clock is ticking, Ale.'".

"God Ale, your kids will be spoiled rotten. I can almost see it. Designers will be begging you to dress your kids with their stuff, please tell me you'll send some of the free baby clothes over here." Sara said smiling.

"Maybe by the time you have another one on the way, I'll have my own. Or at least be pregnant." Aleana just laughed as she picked up her things, she wanted to get home in time to make some dinner, watch TV and have a cup of tea before bed. She said her goodbyes to Sara, but she didn't forget their brief conversation. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 402 14
Meet two best friends, Adalinda Thompson and Cosette Jenkins, the newest residents of Madrid, Spain! They have recently moved out of New York City in...
73.5K 1.9K 36
When Alyssa Silvera joins the Spanish National Team as an intern, the last thing that she ever expected was for her life to be turned upside down. ft...
185K 4K 32
Megan Martinez has been keeping a big secret from her friends and family. ft. Sergio Ramos
56.1K 1K 100
In which, Estella Sainz and Jude Bellingham finally get together.. (mainly a social media book) football x f1 crossover