The Nerd Can Dance?? (current...

By electric_indigo

Everyone knows the stereotypical high school students. Jocks Nerds Gamers Cheerleaders Goths The cool hipste... More

•Authors Note/ Meet the characters•
Chapter 1: you are making a scene
Chapter 2: He doesn't know
Chapter 4: The audacity
Chapter 5: Start acting like it
Chapter 6: I said no.
Chapter 7: Are we a burden?
Chapter 8: Spill The Tea
Chapter 9: I No Longer Revolve Around You
Chapter 10: Detention with the Schools worst singer
Chapter 11: ..So we're dating??
Chapter 12: Little Dick Energy
Chapter 13: Caught
Chapter 14: picky dress shopping
Chapter 15: May i have this dance?
(New Update!)Chapter 16: Couple names
Chapter 17: were you about to kiss me?
Chapter 18: Do you miss him?
Chapter 19: says the giant tree
Chapter 20: Why would you do this to her?
Chapter 21: Girlfriend proposals
Chapter 22: Girlfriend things
Chapter 23: The start of a fake relationship
important:

Chapter 3: Damn It! Just mind your buisness!

3.1K 88 26
By electric_indigo

It's halfway through lunch and Jason still hasn't sat with them.

I shouldn't be overthinking about this. Lila thought.

"Stop over thinking Lila."

"Well, Bee what am I supposed to do?" I asked

"You relax and eat. He blew you off once. it's just once, things will totally be alright with you guys"

Bee turned to Calla "that's what you wanted me to say right" she staged whispered

"Calla!"

"What?! Oh come one Lila, you know I love you-"

"We both do" bee interjected

"Right, we both love you...but we know you can do better. I understand you've had a crush on him since middle school but you see how he is. How he has put you down-"

"He doesn't always put me down." Lila interrupted Calla.

"But when it comes to dance doesn't he? When it came to you coming out to him what did he say? That you being bisexual was 'just a phase'." Calla said, making air quotes on "just a phase" Calla continued. "Your own family didn't even say that to you Lila. What makes you think Jason is such a good guy when he says stupid shit like that."

Lila stayed quiet.

"Lila'' She looked at Bee. "I get it he's very dreamy but ever since freshman year he's been acting different and You Know It."

Before Lila could defend him, Bee cut her off.

"Don't defend him. Lila has he even called you to hang out at all this summer? Did he ever answer your invites when you wanted to hang out with him? And no babysitting his cousin doesn't count since he left when you showed up. Lila we're just looking out for you, we're just trying to get you to really see."

Lila nodded.

They are somewhat right. But it's different. He's different.

The bell rang and they all stood up.

"I'm going to talk to him." Lila said

Both Calla and Bee looked at each other and sighed.

"Fine."

"Whatever."

-

-

-

-

-

Lila made her way towards jase's locker and no surprise there...he's surrounded by a small crowd. Lila knew Jason was well known around the school yet it felt weird to her since he never talked to not one person in the crowd around him. Weaving her way into the crowd She finally got through.

"A-hem"

No answer.

He's too busy talking to Alice.

Nevertheless She tried Again.

"Jase."

No answer.

"Jase!" She said, her voice rising.

"Oh hey Lila." He finally acknowledged Lila's presence

"What's up?"

Clearly my expectations Lila thought to herself.

"Can I talk to you?" She looked at Alice. "Alone." She muttered.

"Oh how cute! You little sister is adorable!" Alice said. Pretending as if she did not know who Lila was.

"I'm his best friend," Lila corrected her. "And as I recall you once were mine too."

Her smile dropped but quickly replaced with another fake one. "Oh well, you've clearly grown into being an adorable little person. I didn't recognize you"

Lila tried not to roll her eyes and turned her attention to Jase. "Jase can we talk alone?"

He turned to Alice. She pouted and he whispered something to her ear, in which Lila didn't quite understand why. But she walked away along with everyone else.

"So what's up cutie?" He said leaning against his locker.

"What's up?? Seriously?? Did you forget lunch?" Lila asked

"No, I ate lunch. I had a burger." He said smiling.

Lila gave him a blank look, making his smile quickly fall into shock.

"Oh shit! Lunch! I'm so sorry Lila, I completely forgot."

"Yeah no shit."

Lila calmed herself, so She wouldn't do anything over the line.

"It's just that..."

"Just what?"

She hesitated. "You've been acting different.......you're somewhat distant and you hang out with people you don't usually hang out with im starting to worry you're getting into the wrong crowd an-"

"I'm making friends! How is that a bad thing? I thought you of all people would be understanding?" He said slightly, raising his voice.

"I-I never said it was a bad thing. It's just different. Plus your with Alice and after everything she and I been through-"

"Lila you sound jealous."

Heat rose to her cheeks, "I'm not" She lied, "I'm just a little worried and-"

"Lila you and I....were not a thing.." his eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

Lila felt her heart crushing against her chest. But she tried to ignore it.

She could feel the tears in her eyes threatening to spill. "I know we're not! I just miss my best friend. I miss you, you're never around, you don't bother hanging out with me anymore, I see you were mostly with Alice today and-"

"UGH! For Fucks Sake!!" He yelled hitting the locker beside Lila, causing a few people in the hallway stare at them. "Just mind your business! I can hang out with who ever I-"

"Wincherston! Take a walk!" Said a voice from behind him.

Both of them turned to the sound of the voice.

Nathan Peaters.

"But-"

Nathan gave him a glare "Do you want me to repeat myself?" He said coldly. Which made Jason speed walk away with his tail between his legs.

The sight of Jason nearly running in slight fear and intimidation made Nathan feel a sense of amusement.

He turned to Lila examining her face. "Are you okay?" He said wearily.

She felt a tear stream down her face and quickly wiped it away. Lila hated crying in front of people.

"I'm fine." She said adjusting her backpack.

He didn't look convinced by her tone but left it alone. And walked away.

Lila was left alone by herself, the hallway was cleared as everyone went to their classes. There was a stinging pain in her chest, as if a needle was being pressed against it.

Jason never yells.

He's never raised his voice with me.

Except those times.....

But it's not the same..........

The second bell rang which left her with one minute to get to class.

**********

8:00pm

Lila had just finished cleaning the kitchen, then she started going to her brothers room to put them to bed.

"Alright boys its time to go to bed." She walked into their room.

"But whyyy so early!" Max whined

"Because I said so." Lila said bluntly

"But technically that's not a valid excuse." Danny interjected.

Lila sighed. "Okay fine 9:00. When I get out of the shower you better be in bed watching t.v."

"Got it sis" they said in unison, Lila found it so weird how they do that almost all the time.

After taking a shower and getting in her pajamas(which consist of a plain old shirt and a pair of shorts. Lila went to check on the little twerps she calls her brothers. She found them fast asleep. Max with his butt sticking up in the air and his face laying on the pillow. Danny with one of his legs propped up on his headboard while the other leg was hanging loosely on the edge of the bed.

Lila fixed their positions so that they wouldn't wake up with sore muscles and went to her room.

Checking her notifications She had twenty missed calls. Ten from Bee and ten from Calla. And two texts from their group chat.

Bee: We need to talk.

Calla: Tomorrow. ASAP.

Lila felt her stomach drop to her ass. Oh fuck I'm in deep shit with them now.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hello lovelies! I'm sorry this chapter it short/lame but I started school and it's my senior year. Ugh where has the time gone. But anyways I will continue to update just slowly I guess. Please vote, comment, something so I know I'm not just writing this out in place space. Aaanyways I hope you have a wonderful day/night.

**NEW EDIT: aww as I'm editing this I cant believe I've been writing this  story since my senior year of high school. :,) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 9.2K 47
"You know you still want me." he said cockily. "As if!" I yelled at him. "I must say, I like the new look." he all but smirked. *****************...
367K 12.9K 25
*CRINGE WARNING* This story was written when I was like 12, so I realize it sucks. "Your going to give me those points." He said. I crossed my arms...
6.2K 235 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
Band Aids By Sophie

Teen Fiction

219 1 25
Band aids were always a must have when we were kids. Whether it was the time you tripped while skipping rope, or fell off the monkey bars, or got int...