INFATUATED (H.S)

By jyeslane

"I am forever infatuated with you." More

Monologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13

6.

145 5 0
By jyeslane

"Harry have you ever wondered why some see a weed but some may see a dandelion." I looked at Darcy puzzled at what she just asked me. She took my silence as a no.

"Perspective" she said twiddling her thumbs, perspective...right. She was a puzzle piece to me that I couldn't wait to solve.

Finally after a agyonizily long drive we finally arrived at our destination, Darcy and I had decided to rent a old lake house to spend the night away from the world. Darcy lept out the car dropping to the floor mumbling about how good it was to see the ground again.

"Darcy, I'm sure the ground appreciates your kind words towards it but hurry let's get inside" she laughs shoving my shoulder and runs towards the door not waiting for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6M 675K 191
Ara, the only woman left alive after a plague, is searching for a way to save humanity. She thinks there isn't a man she can trust, until she meets K...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
Android 0327 By Z

Fanfiction

898K 43.2K 53
[COMPLETED] Two brilliant engineers, Kwon Jiyong and Lucas, create the advanced Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban. As Lisa prepares to enter a society that...