I Hate You

By NikkieSmiles16

Scott and Mitch have never really gotten along. But they will have to work together to get back into choir af... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 5

7.6K 358 428
By NikkieSmiles16

For Justtanotherrgirl

I rang the doorbell an waited for Mitch to open the door. He quickly opened the door before closing it with his back against it.

"Can we not be at my house today?"

"Parents home?" He nodded, lacing his fingers with me. I didn't miss the butterflies that erupted in my stomach. He pulled me to my car. That how we ended up going to my house. We were currently standing in front of the door. "Listen. My parents are very.....strange. Actually, I think that word is too tame for them."

"Bet they're not as bad as mine."

"True." I fixed the beanie on the top of my head. "They'll smother you." So far nothing had been mentioned about what happened yesterday. I think he just wanted to pretend the kiss never even existed.

"Well, okay. Being smothered is a fine way to die." I laughed dryly. Death jokes with Mitch scared me right now. I was afraid he would attempt what he failed again. I held Mitch's hand. I didn't want him to leave. To think two days ago I absolutely hated Mitch but now I wanted to be able to hold him close whenever I wanted. I took a deep breath.

"Let's get this over with." He laughed causing a smile to break across my face. He was cute. Before I could open the door, it was swung open by my mom. She was pencil thin with an average height and blonde hair. It's a pity I didn't get my eyes from my mom. They were a perfect mix of green and blue. She smiled brightly.

"You must be Mitch. Scott's told me a lot about you." She winked at me. I heard Mitch trying to hide his laughter while the heat was burning my face.

"Mom." I glanced over at Mitch.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Hoying." She made a weird nose.

"Oh please. Mrs. Hoying is my mother in law. And she's crazy." She circled her finger around her temple. "Call me mom. All of Scott's friends do."

"O-o-okay." He looked at me for help.

"Let's go inside." I was yanked back slightly when I tried to go inside. We had totally forgot that our hands were intertwined. I released Mitch's hand. "Sorry."

"No. It's fine. I don't mind it."

"Aw. Isn't that sweet?" My mom broke the moment. I rolled my eyes, taking Mitch's hand again to pull him inside. He stopped at one of the pictures in the hallway.

"Oh my god."

"What?" His finger traced little me's face.

"You are so....adorable!" I shoved him lightly.

"Shut up."

"You should see his baby pictures." My mom dragged Mitch over to the couch and pulled out the photo albums. I groaned.

"Mom!" I fell on the couch next to Mitch who was attentively watching my mom point at pictures. I pulled my beanie over my face when the were looking at one of my naked baby pictures.

"So tiny. I hope it grew." I ignored Mitch's comment.

"I don't thi-"

"Jesus Christ mom! Just shush!" I stood up from the couch. "Mitch and I are going upstairs." I grabbed his hand, pulling the both of us up the stairs.

"No hanky panky under this roof." My face was so red by now it was probably sunburned on my face. This whole time Mitch was just laughing at my misery. I pushed Mitch in my room, slammed the door, and slid down against it.

"I hate you so much right now."

"Oh Scottland. Relax." He slid down next to me. "I bet it's not a bad size." I knocked my shoulder against his.

"I'm not talking about my-my-my male parts." Mitch was laughing even harder now.

"Male parts? Why don't you just say it?" I covered his mouth.

"No. Don't you dare." He tackled me to the ground, trying to break free. We wrestled for awhile before he finally pinned me against the carpet with on leg on either side of my body. He leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Penis." He repeated the word over and over again until I switched our positions. I covered his mouth.

"You're so annoying." He said something but my hand muffled his voice. I removed my hand. He shrugged.

"Eh. You love it." His hand moved to the back of my neck to pull me into kiss. I was so surprised about how he was acting. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back. "What?" I sat up from the ground.

"I thought you didn't like-"

"My parents put me in denial and you helped me out." He sat right next to me. He looked around my room. It had posters on every surface that was available. There was a twin bed against my back and a book case. I didn't have a computer in my room like Mitch did. That was in my parents room. He flopped on the bed on his stomach. "I like your room."

"It's not as nice as yours." He pat the seat next to him. I took the spot. "What are we exactly?" He sat up slowly, giving me enough time to see down his shirt. His skin looked smooth to the touch. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"We're friends." He glanced down at my lips. "Best friends." He pulled me into a kiss. I hesitated before finally giving in. I wouldn't get this opportunity again. I would like to. Oh, I would really like to.

Mitch gasped quietly, moving so he was straddling my waist. I didn't know how to to react to his bold actions. That's when I noticed how needy he was acting. He was gripping my shirt with one hand when the other was next to my head to keep him up. He was making my heart pick up speed as his hand traveled down chest. I took a sharp breath as his cold fingers brushed against my bare skin where he had lifted my shirt. My hands tangled in his hair to bring him closer. It felt amazing for his lips to move against mine so gently.

"Scott Richard!" Mitch and I jumped apart as my dad's voice entered the room. He was standing in the doorway with his arms crossed. I shrunk under his blue gaze.

"Dad, uh, it wasn't what, uh..." God, I was going to die of embarrassment.

"I thought I told you to lock your door when you had a boy over. We don't want a repeat of Todrick." I threw one of my pillows in his direction.

"Dad! Shut up." He closed the door as I threw a pillow at him again. The door cracked open.

"Don't tell your mom. Use a condom."

"Go away before I murder you!" The door slammed shut. I groaned, falling back on my bed. I put a pillow over my face. "I want to suffocate myself." Mitch removed the pillow.

"You're kind of cute when your face is red." He was biting his bottom lip shyly. "I have a serious question though."

"Yeah." I propped myself up on my elbows. He was wringing his hands together nervously.

"How many guys have you been with?" I cleared my throat.

"Do I count you?"

"I guess." The situation just took an awkward turn. I pretend to think for a long time.

"Only two. Another guy and you." He smiled at me. "Todrick was from another school and our moms use to be friends." I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing. It's just-" I sat all the way up. "I used him to get over my crush of you. That was before I started hating you with every fiber of my being. So freshman year." He moved closer to me, resting his hands on my thighs.

"How am I now?"

"Tolerable." I smiled as he pressed our lips together lightly. He broke a few seconds later. "Much better."

"Aren't we suppose to work on our song?" I ran my fingers along his jawline.

"In a minute." I initiated the kiss more forcefully.

"I think it can wait." My mom was leaning against the doorframe. Mitch back away, his cheeks burning a tomato red. My mom grabbed onto my ear and yanked me forward. "Don't corrupt this boy. Do you hear me? How old are you sweetie?"

"S-seventeen." My mom's lips thinned out as she glared down at me.

"You are eighteen years old. Treat this boy right, you hear me?"

"Yeah. Of course." I pushed away her hand.

"Lunch is almost ready." She said that and walked out of the room. I rubbed my ear.

"You're eighteen?" Mitch had his head cocked to the side.

"Yeah. My parents accidentally forgot to put me in school so I missed a year."

"You should be graduating this year?" I nodded. He leaned forward to peck my lips. He pulled away but I could still feel his breath on my skin. "I'm glad you aren't graduating. I never would have been able to do this."

"Really?" His nose brushed against mine.

"Uh-huh." He pulled me into a hug. "I like-like you too." I framed his face to bring him into another kiss. I wanted our relationship to be more than this "friends with benefits" kind of deal. My crush on Mitch was growing with every moment I spent with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 475 26
SCÖMÌCHE a story of two people who are in love, but dont know it yet, will they be able to realise their love for each other? or will the ignore it...
7.6K 426 16
"Let it all out and dive deep in, don't worry Go all the way, no fear, don't hide, it's over You must feel lost and kind of scared to let go Bring al...
12.5K 678 27
A young brunette (Mitch) had been abused when he was a child, and it had made him scared of everything to this day. Mitch has had mental issues when...
171K 7.3K 20
Being a slave for rich men year after year had made Mitch numb to everything around him. Could Scott be the man to make Mitch realize the world isn't...