Chapter 15

For Pictureonmawall

A/N: The new chapter after this will be the last one for this title of the story but there will be a sequel. Promise

"Guess who?" Mitch giggled happily, putting his hands from behind on my eyes. I closed my locker with a dramatic sigh. I turned around with a lot of difficulty as he kept his hands over my eyes.

"Is it Kirstie?" I ran my hands along his chest. "No. Too girly. Ow!" Mitch had punch my shoulder at my teasing. He smashed his lips against mine and I was caught by surprise. He had been very open about how much PDA that we were performing. But hey, who was I to complain that a beautiful boy was attached to me. He slammed himself against the locker and brought me with him by grabbing fistfuls of my shirt.

It's been two weeks since that whole deal with Todrick. And I'm so glad to be back in school. Mitch hadn't been able to get away from his parents for the rest of winter break so it had consisted of us texting each other. Sometimes it was more suggestive than usual. Then on top of that, Mitch's friends were near him more. Not that much alone time lately and it was killing us. Like we met up this morning and Mitch was so needy that he bit my lip so hard that it drew blood. Again, not complaining. It was actually kind of a turn on. He was just acting weird right now.

"Mitch. Calm down." I pushed his hips back against the lockers with a loud echoing crash.

"What do you have after this?" My mind drew a blank. For some reason that sentence made my heart pick up speed. After lunch. Today after lunch was fifth period.

"Civics."

"Boring." I rolled my eyes at him. "You should skip it and come with me." I tensed.

"Mitch. I've never skipped before." He smirked.

"Just come with me. I promise you won't regret it." I hesitantly followed him as he flashed his off campus card to the security guard. The adrenaline course through my veins. They didn't say anything about me being with him. He laced his fingers in mine as we got a good distance away from the school. That was completely harmless but Mitch made it feel...bad. A good kind of bad if that makes any sense.

"Where are we going?" He poked the tip of my nose with a knowing smile.

"You'll find out." We were in the park a couple minutes later that was teeming with children who weren't ready for school an their mothers. He headed over the abandoned swings. No one uses them because the brand new ones that were bought. He ran his fingers over the rusty chains that led to the worn rubber seat. "I come here to think." He plopped down in the seat.

"About what?" He smiled a true, happy that I've only ever seen him flash to me.

"Whatever the fuck I want." I stood on the side of the swing so he wouldn't hit me as he swayed slowly back and forth. His hands gripped the chain as if he was going to plummet into a deep abyss at any moment. "This swing set knows all my secrets." I looked up at the beaten up structure with wonder. I sat down on the swing next to his.

"What secrets?" He began climbing in height as his legs bent and stretch with the direction he was moving.

"When my dad was too rough with me or when my mom forgot to pick me up in elementary school. I always ran here. This was my second home." His frown turned into a smile as he caught my eyes. I was following every movement as he swung happily. "And then Scott Hoying stepped in my life. And..." He sighed.

"And what?" He hadn't answered me in a couple minutes. He was lost in a daydream.

"And I would imagine what it was like to be with you. I mean the kiss in fifth grade sent me on a soul searching journey that left me addicted to you." I grabbed the chain that was holding the seat, effectively making him stop.

"Do you mean that?" He hopped out of the swing, landing in front of me. He slowly slid his arms around my neck.

"You are the most addictive drug in the world Scott Hoying." He kissed me quickly. "And I can't quit you." I laughed. His smile faded slightly and he shoved my shoulder. "What?" I shook my head, looking down to focus on sticking my thumbs through his empty belt loops. I looked back up at him with a small smirk.

"You are so adorable." The light in his eyes ignited like wild fire. But my face turned serious. "I want to be with you." He laughed.

"You already are with me." He said it in a 'duh' tone of voice. I was in love with Mitch and I want to be with him in every way possible. I moved my head from side to side.

"Not like that Mitch." His lips parted slightly as the meaning of my words sank in. Before we could closed the distance between each other, a woman's voice interrupted us.

"Mitch? Mitch Grassi?" He glanced in the voices direction.

"Oh shit! Let's go!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the swing into a run. We were laughing as we continued to run as far from the park as we could. Our hands were clasped tightly together, the sound of our feet hitting the pavement rapidly. They echoed the heightened rhythm of my heart. We stopped in front of Mitch's house to catch our breath.

"Why...did....we run?" My breathing was still ragged.

"That was my neighbor. Just like my parents." Surprisingly he had caught his breath faster than me and was leaning calmly against his mailbox. A small smile was still playing on his face. "You suck at running." I glared at him.

"Shut up." He took a confident step forward, looking up at me with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Make me." All the other times he had said that, I ignored him or rolled my eyes. But this time, I brought him into a kiss. I could feel his smile and it was the most wonderful feeling. He was happy with me. That's all I ever wanted for Mitch. He's been through so much in his short life and I was hoping to make his life a tiny bit more tolerable.

We had managed to stumble up his staircase, no longer kissing, with only a few weird glances from his maids. Every fiber of my being was shaking with nerves. This was a big moment if we were to continue. Mitch brought his lips back to mine as soon as he closed the bedroom door. He fell back on the bed, bringing me down with him. I kissed down his jaw. His hands were shaking as they tugged on my shirt. I never felt so alive in my whole life than in these moments with Mitch.