Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios

By SkylorKaiFangirl13

You meet the ninja you fall in love with them , nothing new , warning I'm new at this and I'm a little dorky... More

Introduction/How they are
You meet Lloyd
You meet Kai
You meet Cole
You meet Jay
You meet Zane
Hanging out -Lloyd
Hanging out - Kai
Hanging out - Cole
Hanging out - Jay
Hanging out - Zane
Your Realization - Lloyd
Your Realization - Kai
Your Realization - Cole
Your Realization - Jay
Your Realization - Zane
His Realization - Lloyd
His Realization - Kai
His Realization - Cole
His Realization - Jay
His Realization - Zane
I Have A Question - Lloyd
I Have A Question - Kai
I Have A Question - Cole
I Have A Question -Jay
I Have A Question - Zane
First Date - Lloyd
First Date - Kai
First Date - Cole
First Date - Jay
First Date - Zane
Embarrassing - Kai
Embarrassing - Cole
Embarrassing - Jay
Embarrassing- Zane
Btw- Lloyd
Btw- Kai
Btw- Cole
Btw - Jay
Btw- Zane
Its Over ! - Lloyd
Its Over ! - Kai
Its Over - Cole
Its Over - Jay
Its Over ! - Zane
Single Pringle - Lloyds pov
Single Pringle - Kai's pov
Single Pringle - Cole's pov
Single Pringle - Jay
Single Pringle - Zane
Possible Halloween Costumes - Lloyd
Possible Halloween Costumes - Kai
Possible Halloween Costumes - Cole
Possible Halloween Costumes - Jay
Possible Halloween Costumes - Zane
Too late ? - Lloyd
Too late ? - Kai
Too late ? - Cole
Too late ? - Jay
Too late ? - Zane
Random stuff about your ninja Bf - Part 1
Random stuff about your ninja Bf - Part 2
Random stuff about your ninja Bf - Part 3
Love is like War - Lloyd
Love is like War - Kai
Love is like War - Cole
Love is like war - Jay
Love is like war - Zane
Second chance ? - Lloyd
Second Chance ? - Kai
Seccond chance - Cole
Seccond Chance ? - Jay
Second chance ? - Zane
Roommate - Lloyd
Roommate - Kai
Random stuff about your ninja bf part 4!
Roommate ? - Cole
Roommate ? - Jay
Random stuff about ur ninja bf part 5 ! 😅
Roommate? - Zane
Kiss kiss fall in love - Lloyd
Kiss kiss fall in love - Kai
Kiss kiss fall in love - Cole
Kiss kiss fall in love - Jay
Boys Q/A
Kiss kiss fall in love -Zane
Daddy - Lloyd
Daddy - Kai
Daddy - Cole
Daddy - Jay
Daddy - Zane
Wasted - lloyd
Wasted - Kai
Wasted - Cole
Wasted - Jay
Holidays
Wasted - Zane
Thanks

Embarrassing - Lloyd

6.6K 118 147
By SkylorKaiFangirl13

You were home alone again, it became a habit that your parents kept going out and let you stay home if you wanted too .

Recently your mom really got into scrapbooking , not really your forte but your mom absolutely loved it and went wild . With in the last two weeks photos have been spread throughout the house , along with stickers , ribbons, buttons and paper . It was a  catastrophe . Having your "O.C.D " take over you cleaned up . Throwing lots of it in the trash , most of which were no longer usable, but your mom would still probably over react. Oh well .

* ( some ring tone u like ) *

Lloyd texted me ......

Greenbeen : Hey ! I'm coming over ! I finally have free time ! Be there in 5 , Love ya 😜

Ok , well the house is already clean , but I still don't know where these scrapbooks are supposed to go ..... I will just put them on her bed .

You put all of them but one in her room , about to grab the other one , your door bell rang .

" Coming "

You opened the door ....

" Hey , SweetTart ! " Lloyd greeted you with his Adorkable name for you , as he handed you a box of Sweet Tarts .

"Hey Green Been "

" Remind me why your a candy and I'm a vegetable "

" I don't know , it's all I could come up with , why ? Do you not like it ? "

" No I like it , I'm just teasing "

"Since your here what do you want to do ? "

" Maybe some Marvel , comics , Anime , Manga , our usual because it's fun"

" And dorky " you butted in .

" Meh , it's cute , speaking of which there's a comic con coming to Ninjago City !!! We should cosplay as a couple!!! "

*giggles * " That's adorable Lloyd, but who should we be ?"

" I don't know , I guess we can debate on it ... " just then his stomach growled.

" Lloyd did you eat lunch ? "

" No , I didn't really eat breakfast either "😅

" Lloyd you dork , you seriously didn't eat anything?"

He heald up a box of Skittles....

" I had some of these "

" That doesn't count Lloyd , you need real food not sweets " you mothered him as you took the box of Skittles out of his hand .

" That's food ! its eatable "

" 43.33 grams of sugar ...." you read off of the box . " Lloyd you need real nutrition not sugar , your going to get a cavity "

" Not so , I brush my teeth regularly " he crossed his arms and pouted like a child. (oh wait 😅)

" Just sit down and I will make you something to eat "

" Fine , but I get those back when I leave " he huffed .

" No promises Green Bean "

As you were preparing Lloyd something to eat you were wondering what he was doing. Being in the kitchen you couldn't see him and you didn't hear him turn the tv on . Then you heard him laughing ? A text ? Maybe ? Maybe he was on some website on his phone but he usually doesn't do that without you in his lap so you two could laugh together. What was he doing? You pushed your thoughts aside as you finished making him his food and walked out into the living room . He was looking at a scrap book ?! What could possibly be so funny about a boring old scrap book ? Peeking at the title you read " ( Y/n)'s Baby pictures " !!!

" L-Lloyd ?! Why are you looking at that ?! " you gasped .

" Oh My Gosh ( y/n) !!! Your adorable !!!"

You walked over to him and tried to take it from him when he pushed you away .

" No way ! I'm not done yet ! "

" Lloyd! No give it back ! "

" Awww here you are in the hospital and here's your first bath ! Omg ! "

" LLOYD GIVE IT BACK !!!! "

You still couldn't get your hands on the scrap book and decided to give up . Sitting on the couch you covered your face in your hands hiding your blush .

" You first birthday, your first time on a plane , awww you look terrified ! How adorable!" Lloyd continued to flip through the pages excitedly .

Not saying anything you stay there still in complete embarrassment. Why mom ?! Why ?! Scrapbooking of all things !

" Hey this seems to go up to now , I thought that this said baby pictures ? " Lloyd flipped the book to the cover to check . " That's weird , why would your mom put pictures of you now in a book that says baby pictures ? "

" I don't know "

" Maybe because your still a baby in her eyes "

" I'm not a baby ! " you crossed your arms and pouted .

" Yes you are , you your moms baby and your also mine "

" Lloyd that was awful "

" Hey ! I'm new to this boyfriend thing ok ! "

"That's obvious Lloyd "

" Wow , sassy much? "

" You bet ! " you smirked as you lunged for the scrap book and ran away with it into your room .

Unfortunatly before you could open the door Lloyd pinned you to it and grabbed onto the scrap book .

" (Y/n) let me have it "

" N-no " you stuttered while blushing at your situation.

Lloyd's face was so close to yours and he had a devious smirk on his face . His right arm was by your face while his other hand was trying to pry the scrap book out of your hands . He even put his knee In between your legs so you were trapped .

"(Y/n ) didn't your parents teach you that it's nice to share ? "

" No , and especially not when it's stuff I don't want you to see ! "

" What's so wrong about wanting to see my beautiful girlfriends pictures? " he pulled the book out of your grip a little .

" I-its embarrassing "

" Its not that bad  "

"............"

" So I might as well finish looking through it "

" No "

" So stubborn, but I love you anyways "

With that Lloyd pressed his lips to yours . Out of habit you closed your eyes and kissed him back . Lloyd let go of the top of the book and his hand just hung there with nothing to do . Unlike his right hand which was placed on your waist . Your grip on the scrap book loosened . Suddenly you felt him smirk into the kiss ... then ....

" AHHA ! " Lloyd had ever so sneakily grabbed the bottom for the book and ripped it out of your hands . 

" Lloyd ! Your not supposed to be devious ! That's just not your personality ! Let your punk friend Kai be like that ! "

" That may be true but I also attended a bad boy school before hand , you know that school lessons stick in your brain as long as it's not math , I'm only listening to my wise teachers words "

" And what would that be ?! To suduce girls ?! "

" No ! To find a way to take the upper hand of the situation , making the your opponent weak , and then take advantage of it "

You glared in response.

" Being your boyfriend I know how you kiss , your not tense , you relax , and you let your guard down , details Sweet Tart , they are important "

" Whatever Lloyd ! "

" Can I pleaseeee finish looking through it please !!?"

" Do you absolutely need to ?"

"Yes ! Absolutely need to ! "

*sighs* " Fine "

Lloyd grabbed  your arm and brought you to the couch with him. He sat down and pulled you into his lap . Resting his chin on your head he opened the scrap book again and started scanning the pages . You rested your back on his chest and grabbed his phone .

Pushing the home button to unlock it you saw a picture from the scrapbook as his screen saver . It was you in a bikini !!!!!

" LLOYD MONTGOMERY GARMADON !!!!"

He jumped at your sudden outburst.

" What ?! What did I do now ?! "

" What is this ?! " you shoved his phone in his face .

" Um , you " he raised an eyebrow.

" I can see that ! Why is it your screen saver ?! "

" Because I like it , Screen savers are pictures you like " he simply stated.

" B-but ! Your supposed to be innocent ! I thought that you didn't like stuff like this ! "

" I may be 15 mentally but my body is 18 physically, skipping puberty does interesting things to you , it's a natural guy thing to have him like the way his girlfriend looks "

".....b-but ..... wait what do you mean skipping puberty "

( Lloyd's pov )

Oh crap !

" Hehe , it's a joke (Y/n) , don't you know me by now ? "

" To be honest no not really, your a mystery sometimes, and I always get a nagging feeling that you aren't telling me something "

I haven't told (y/n) that I'm a ninja yet and I haven't told her about my age situation either  , when we met she said that she thinks it's weird when some girls date guys that are younger than them ! I can't let her know that I'm supposedly a 15 year old in a 18 year old body !

" That's  ridiculous  ! " I laughed nervously.

She didn't answer.

" But I'm not changing it , I like the picture and it's my phone and your my girlfriend so I don't see the problem "

" The problem is it's not your body that you have displayed on your phone "

" True , but your my girlfriend, so your mine no matter what "

" I suppose that's true but it's still my body "

" Like you have the right to complain " Lloyd slipped his hand into your back pocket ( yea I know XD ) and pulled out your phone .

" Wow look at this , it's when we were swimming and you wore a one piece and I was just in my swimming trunks . Looks like it's your screen saver "

" It's different! "

" No it's not , in fact your covering more than I am "

" That's  because....." i could tell that she didn't want to finish her sentence but I knew what she meant .

" Yea I know so we are technically fair "

" yes I guess , but I'm not changing my screen saver "

" Neither am I "

We continued looking through the scrap book together. Cuddling each other . I guess since I skipped a few years I still feel like a child and have the need to want to cuddle still . But my Sweet Tart doesn't seem to mind . Although she still looked super embarrassed XD she's so cute when she's flustered like this !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 33 16
I don't know what to put on here so read the story please :3 sorry I'm not good at this. I do not own Ninjago or its characters but i do own my char...
237K 2.6K 14
Oneshots of Ninjago Lemons. The reader, gets into 'trouble' with a certain ninja. If you know what I mean ;) Note: Chapters are back on public again...
959K 19.1K 200
i know i know, this is probably what youre thinking: really? another boyfriend scenario book? but really, i think theyre cute, and i decided to make...
3.4K 177 11
Cole's feelings for jay keep getting in the way, it tears their friendship apart but then they're in love?? yeah im confused too