The Fuckboy ~S.M.~

By YahGurlAndrea

She's a nerd with a hard life... He's a arrogant fuckboy with a easy life... How will this end... ... More

I {Science Projects...} - rewritten
II {...Ruin My Life}
III {Staying Over}
IV {Friends???}
V {Three Rich Bitches}
VI {The Bike}
VII {Surprise In The Attic}
VIII {Once a Fuckboy, Always a Fuckboy}
IX {The Football Game}
XI {On Sundays We Chill}
XII {A Small House}
XIII {Mondays Suck}
XIV {Hell}
XV {Oh Lord Help Me}
XVI {TGIF}
XVII {surprises}
XVIII {More Surprises}
IXX {Lies}
XX {magcon.a.}
XXI {Magcon b}
XXII {Truth or dare}
XXIII {Stupid Text}
XXIV {Diana}
XXV {Sweater Weather}
XXVI {Ex-Dumb}
XXVII {Just Believe Him}
XXVIII {Back To Home}
XXIX {DAD!?}
XXX {New Family}
XXXI {The Accident}
XXXII {Pizza}
XXXIII {Brother}
XXXIV {Rotten Family}
XXXV {Confused}
XXXVI {At Home}
XXXVII {Future}
XXXVIII {About The Tour}
XXXIX {Don't Forget Me} LAST CHAPTER
AUTOR'S NOTE

X {The Party}

5.6K 80 47
By YahGurlAndrea

{Courtney's POV}

We're at a V.I.P. place at the party, and I don't know if I like it or hate it. All the guys are talking to each other while I just listen to what they say. They also drink. I'm still 15 so I wont touch any drink, I'm just not that type of person.

"Let's play truth or dare!!!", Matthew yells and they all start to cheer. I guess that means a yes. We al go sit around the table, but it isn't that big so I sit on Shawn's lap. Then I see Diana coming. Oh no.

"Shawn, Diana is her", I whisper.

"Don't worry, she wont get the chance to touch you", he whispers back.

For someone that drinks, a lot, he's really sober.

"Okay, I'll start...", Matt says and he looks around the room, "DALLAS. TRUTH. OR. DARE."

"Dare."

"Let us see... An easy one for our prins charming here... Make out with the girl on your left", and he smirks.

On his left sits Mandy. He looks at her if she's okay with it and they both start making out for a full minute. Ugh, slut.

"Easy...", and he smirks back to Matt, then he looks at Diana, "Reymond, truth or dare?"

"I'm gonna start easy, so truth", and she flips her fake black hair.

"If you could kill someone in this room, who would it be?"

"Courtney, duh, nobody likes her. I would do the world a pleasure if I kill her", and she looks with a smile at me.

"Don't listen to her, okay?", Shawn whispers in my ear.

"Speaking of Courtney... Dice, truth or dare?", and she fakes a smile.

Noooooooooooooo!!! Please God, help me out of this.

"You know, maybe we should...", Shawn tries to say but Diana interrupts him.

"I asked your girlfriend, not you."

He rolls annoyed with his eyes. I'm so gonna regret this.

"Dare."

Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Are you sure about this?", Shawn says.

"Yeah, you can change your mind if you want", and she looks pissed at me.

"I'll go for dare."

I hear some people saying "ohhhh" and everyone is quiet.

"I'll give you an easy one... Take 10 shots."

"Are you insane!? She barely can drink one!", Shawn tries to defend me, normally I would be angry, but this time I don't mind it.

"She can also stop, like the loser she already is."

"I'll go with 10", I say, and not that much later there are 10 shot glasses in front of me.

"You don't have to do it Court", Nash says from the other side of the table.

Oh yes I have to do it, Diana can't win.

Well, here goes nothing.

And I take a shot, after shot, after shot, till I had 10 shots.

The whole table is freaking out and Diana can't believe her eyes.

"What are you looking at?", I ask her.

"I'm looking at something ugly."

"Bitch I ain't no mirror!"

Everyone is freaking out of what I did and she looks so angry at me.

"You'll regret this Dice. Come on girls, lets go!"

They go away and everyone is laughing.

"Are you okay?", Shawn whispers in my ear.

"I'm never gonna do this ever again", I whisper to him and he wraps his arms around my stomach.

After a while, the most people start to go to the dance floor.

I see that Shawn wants to go, but I grab him by his arm and pull him back.

"Come on, it'll be fun."

"I'm not a dancer."

"Do it for me, please", and he looks at me with puppy eyes.

"Ugh, fine. But don't leave me alone!"

He smiles and pulls me to the dance floor. The first minutes are going well, but the rest...

°°°

I don't really realize what I'm doing anymore and I see a lot of flashlights of camera's. Okay, enough is enough. I try to get of the dance floor, and after some minutes struggling, I finally reach the bar. Those shots weren't a great idea.

"What do you want lady?", the bartender asks.

"Just some water please."

He looks really confused at me, but gives me a water. I take a sip, trying to get that awful flavor out of my mouth, but it won't help.

"And how's it with you?", someone asks.

I look and see that Justin is sitting in front of me.

Justin Smith; light brown hair and brown eyes; there are technically 2 kings in school: Shawn and Justin. They aren't the greatest friends. Justin sings, plays guitar, and also got the looks. The difference between him and Shawn is that Shawn is fuckboy and he isn't. That's one of the reasons that there are more guys that like Justin than Shawn, but more girls that like Shawn instead of Justin.

"Okay", I lie.

"I saw you on the dance floor."

"You did?"

"Yeah, everyone saw how you were grinding with Shawn... I bet a lot of people even filmed it."

I feel my head getting warmer. Shit, I'm turning red. WHY GOD!?

"You're cute when you blush", he says and he starts getting closer.

"Thanks, I think", I say awkwardly cause he's really close now.

"You know, I don't understand how you can date such a fuckboy like Shawn, I mean you can get better then him...", and he starts to pull at my shirt.

"Look, I'm not dating Shawn, and I don't need a boyfriend", and I push him off of me.

He looks mad at me and grabs me by my wrists. Then he pushes me against a wall and pins me against it.

"What do you mean? You don't want boyfriend...", and he gives me kisses in my neck. This is so gross!

"DUDE GET OFF OF ME!", and I try to kick him, but he tighten his grip and put one of his hands on my mouth.

"Oh, you can forget that."

Oh no Lord, I'm too young to die!

Then someone grabs him by his neck and pushes him against the wall.

"She said that you had to get off of her."

"Why do you even care Mendes? She's not even your girlfriend."

"Yeah, but she is my best friend, Justin. So shut the fuck up before I beat yo ass."

"Best friend? Let me guess, it's one of your tricks again, right? We all now that soon, you'll end up with her in bed, cause that's the only thing you can do. Fuck girls and break there hearts."

Shawn once dated his younger sister, that's one of the reasons they aren't really friends. ONE of the many...

Then Shawn punches him in the face and he falls on the ground. Everyone looks at the two guys.

"Don't ever try to touch her again."

Shawn walks towards me and asks concerned, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just think that I have a trauma, nothing special", and I laugh at him, but he only looks more concerned.

Then out of nowhere, Justin hits Shawn's head with an empty bottle of beer and he falls on to the ground.

I'm heaving a heart attack right now.

I help Shawn getting up and he faces Justin. Then the two guys start fighting and everyone is cheering at them. I have to stop them before Shawn gets really hurt.

I grab Shawn by his waist and pull him off Justin while others are taking care of Justin. I hug him really tight so he can't attack him again.

"Court let me go! I'm note done with him!"

But I don't let go and pull him out of the room, into another room. I think a storage room. I close the door and Shawn looks furious. He gots a lot of bruises and his lip is bleeding.

Damn I wanna kiss those lips...

Wait what did I just thought!?

"WHY YOU TOOK ME HERE!? I'M NOT DONE YET!"

"Shawn! He isn't worth the fight!"

"BUT YOU ARE!", and of angriness he punch a hole in the door.

I freeze and don't know what to do. He leaves the room, and also the house. I go back to the room with the bar and dance floor. When I enter the room Matt, Cam and Nash run towards me.

"Courtney, are you okay?" - Cam

"And where is Shawn?" - Nash

"Is Shawn okay?" - Matt

"I..I'm fine, I..I guess. I..I think that Shawn also okay is, he... left a few minutes ago."

I look around and everyone is partying like there happened nothing. What time would it be? I check my watch and HOLY SHIT! It's already 5 past midnight!

"I'm so sorry for the after party, I should have never come to here in the first place."

"Don't be sorry, a party isn't a party without a fight.", Cam says.

"And most of the times, Shawn is involved in the fight, we're already used to i.", Nash starts to laugh after saying that.

"It isn't your fault. And I should be sorry by letting Justin nearby you, I know how he is when he's drunk.", Matt apologize.

"Wait, you just drunk 10 shots, how are you so sober!?", Nash asks confused.

"I truly don't know how to answer that. But I should go now, if Shawn is gone, I don't have someone who brings me back home."

"Don't worry, I'll bring you. Let's go!", and Matt pulls me at my arm and rushes to his car.

"Just put your address in the gps."

I put it in and he starts to ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 2.3K 12
(WARNING- Lots of mistakes. Read at your own risk) It was their wedding night. She was waiting for him in his room, no now 'their' room. Finally, he...
44.6K 1.3K 23
"Jasmine you said this a thousand times already. It's only going to get worse." Yeah things may get worse but who says things can't get better? ***TR...
3.6K 100 6
"I have a boyfriend." "He's not what you need. You know it too." "You need someone like me." "He doesn't make you feel this way, does he?" ...
395K 27.4K 33
What happens when you grow up wearing clothes that are too small or way too big, or wear hand me down clothes passed on from family, get teased by yo...