The Stranger

By PSNT-Joseph

She didn't know that her life will change after that night , she thought that she could get away , but she ne... More

PRIVATE
One : Graduating Day
Two : Gone
Three : New Place
Four : Weird Feelings
Five : Unexpected
Six : Unforgettable
Seven : The Day
Eight : Demanding
Ten : Her First Night
Eleven : YOU ARE MINE
Twelve : A Proper Talk And A Warning.
Thirteen : Bipolar And Confusing
Fourteen : You Did What!
Fifteen : Hurt
Sixteen : The Act
Seventeen : Recovering
Eighteen : Trust
Nineteen : Feelings And Regrets
Twenty : Did You Do It?

Nine : She's Not Leaving

16K 391 126
By PSNT-Joseph

He moved toward her as she began to back away.

"I should probably leave before it gets dark..." her voice trailed off as he came closer.

Her back was against the wall now as he towered over her.

"Stay" he said softly, staring at her lips.

"I really can't stay, really, you've been so kind, I don't want to take up any more of your time..."

She began to ramble as he leaned closer.

He was only a few inches away as she started to panic.

She tried to move to the side and go around him so that she could bolt for the elevator, but he blocked her with his arms, his hands on the wall on either side of her head.

Before she could think of what to do next, his mouth was on hers. She tensed and her eyes went wide, his mouth was warm and firm as his tongue looked for a way past her lips. Before she could react, her body took over and her lips parted.

His tongue darted into her mouth, exploring, as his hands moved down to explore her body. She relaxed and her eyes closed as his one hand moved to cup her breast with an expert touch.

She did taste like strawberries.

Suddenly, as she realized what was happening, her eyes flew open and she brought up her knee to push him away, kicking him in the shin.

He released her, letting out a cry of pain and surprise as she bolted for the elevator door.

Grabbing her camera and running to the other room, she reached the elevator to find that there was another keypad similar to the one she had seen on the inside before. She punched random codes into the pad, desperately trying to get out.

Seconds later, Nikolae came striding into the room; he looked angry.

She glanced around the room, looking for another way out, as he made his way up the stairs.

"You can't leave." He said coolly.

Unable to find another way out, she darted around him and back down the stairs. He lunged to grab her but missed.

Now he was really mad. No woman had ever said no to him. He would have this girl whether she liked it or not.

Lily ran through the other room, down the iron staircase, and into the kitchen. She ran for a door on the far side of the kitchen, however, when she tried to open it, it was locked.

There was a small counter in the center of the kitchen and she dove behind it.

Calmly, Nikolae came down the stairs with the fluid grace of a panther; He knew there was nowhere left for her to run.

Sitting on the bottom step, he blocked her only way out.

"Lily, come out, you can't hide." His calm voice made her hesitate.

"I just want to make love to you. Come here." Although it was an order and his voice was firm, he sounded calm and gentle.

She considered going to him, she felt strangely aroused. However, her fear got the better of her and she stayed in place. It wasn't so much a fear of him as it was a fear of not having any experience. She had no idea how to have sex.

He waited for a few minutes, knowing she would have to come out eventually, but when she didn't move or reply after a few minutes, he began to get angry again.

Standing, he stepped away from the stairs and stalked toward the counter.

"Lily, I'll give you one more chance. Come to me now." He was losing his calm and this time his voice had an edge to it.

Hearing him get closer, she stood up and faced him; he was on the opposite side of the square counter.

"Come here." He commanded firmly.

She did not reply, she only glanced around him, looking for a way out.

He lunged to the side suddenly, reaching around to grab her, but she was too fast. She ran around the opposite side and toward the stairs.

Now he was really mad.

Forget making love, he thought, I'm going to fuck her until she screams my name.

His eyes were cold as he ran for her, she hadn't expected him to be so fast and he caught her arm just as she reached the stairs.

Before she had a chance to fight back, he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. She flailed and hit his back, but he didn't care, and he was too strong for her to break free.

"Put me down!" she continued to struggle.

The shirt slid up over her back as he carried her up the stairs, giving him a nice view of her perfect ass. He smiled smugly, pleased with himself.

He carried her down the hall and into his room, tossing her onto his large bed. He pulled the door shut and locked it.

Taking the few seconds of freedom, Lily scrambled to the edge of the bed and searched for something she could use to defend herself.

He was not amused. He strode toward her, a steely determined look on his face. He didn't know what it was about her, but he wanted this girl more than any woman he had ever met.

He grabbed her and, in one swift movement, tossed her back onto the bed.

Although he didn't want to admit it, he was enjoying this game. He was extremely aroused and could feel his cock twitch in anticipation.

Moving to the side of the bed, he grabbed her ankle as she tried to climb away, flipping her onto her back and pulling her toward him.

He held her wrists together above her head while he climbed on top of her to straddle her hips. She was pinned to the bed by his body.

Feeling something hard poking into her, she looked down to see a large bulge in his jeans.

She looked up at him with wide eyes, unable to speak. He leaned in to kiss her again, more roughly this time, and then sat back up to look at her.

The first thing he noticed was her small nipples grow hard under the shirt. He slid one hand under the shirt to play with one while he kissed her, as his other hand continued to hold her hands above her head.

She wriggled and then arched her back to meet his touch as a small moan escaped her mouth. He chuckled softly, knowing exactly what he was doing to her.

She opened her eyes and blushed, realizing what she had just done. Regaining control she started to wriggle away from him again.

He frowned and held her in place.

"Sit still" he growled and pressed down on her more firmly.

Removing his hand from her shirt he slid it down over her stomach and into her panties.

She gasped and her eyes widened as she felt his finger stroke her sex.

He smiled and leaned down to kiss her neck as his fingers slid back and forth along her pussy lips. She was VERY wet.

Knowing he'd made her so wet so easily just made him harder.

Suddenly he sat up, removing his hand from her panties and releasing her hands. In one swift movement he grasped her shirt and ripped it in half.

She gasped, startled by his action and embarrassed that half of her was now completely naked, her perky breasts exposed to him.

"Much better" he said with a smug look on his face.

He grinned at her and grabbed her wrists again, pinning her back down.

Leaning over her he began to kiss his way toward her chest.

She closed her eyes tightly and tried to resist the urge to give in and let him take her completely. She refused to give him the satisfaction.

He soon reached her perfect breasts where he proceeded to kiss and lick his way over them and suck one of her erect pink nipples into his mouth.

She moaned quietly, unable to stop herself as this stranger manipulated her with his expert touch.

Suddenly, he bit down gently on her nipple, making her yelp.

"That was for kicking me." He murmured with a grin when she looked up at him in surprise.

He then went back down to give the other breast the same treatment, eliciting more moans from her.

He had begun to kiss his way down her stomach when, much to her dismay, he rolled off of her. He stood next to the bed, a frown on his face, and then swiftly pulled off his jeans.

Her eyes widened as he straightened to reveal a very, very, large bulge in his boxers.

He grinned when he realized what she was staring at.

The source of his discomfort now removed, he climbed back on top of her and pinned her arms to her side as she wriggled away from him.

He didn't care that she was fighting him anymore; he just wanted to fuck her.

Moving his leg in between hers, he pried her legs apart with one knee, preventing her from closing them.

He placed his well-muscled arms on either side of her and kissed his way down her neck.

She began pushing at his chest with all of her strength, hitting him and trying to make him move off of her.

He didn't budge.

Grasping both wrists in one large hand he held them above her head again and kissed her forcefully, his tongue exploring her mouth as she fought him.

Suddenly a sharp pain shot through his lip as she bit him.

"OW! FUCK! You little..."

He glared at her as she looked up at him in defiance.

She could taste his blood on her lips.

That was the last straw, he would break her, and she was going to like it.

Reaching down, he pulled her panties to the side and slid one long finger into her slowly.

She gasped and let out a loud moan.

He stopped kissing her suddenly, surprised by how wet and tight she was. He hadn't fucked a woman this tight since he was a teenager. He could feel his cock twitch at the thought.

She gasped and her eyes flew open as he slid a second finger into her and began to finger-fuck her.

"Wait!" She began to squirm again.

He frowned and grasped her wrists again with one large hand, holding her still.

"And why would I do that?" he murmured distractedly, still focused on finger-fucking her.

She mumbled something and he almost missed it.

"What?" he looked up from his task to stare at her, eyebrows raised in surprise.

She flushed as she met his eyes.

"I'm a virgin." It was barely a whisper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...